RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Jade Empire Tempest

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHu2e-SAE[/youtube]

No, I don’t agree. Evil seems to equate with suffering life feels in responce to not dealing well with the chaos of change.

I actually think that pride is a good trait, as it gives us faith in our own promise and abilities, which is much of the force needed to conquer evil.

Some speculate that the changing and dynamic ways of the natural order is the prime cause for evil and suffering, since when we can’t shape ourselves to better deal with change, then we experience negative effects directed towards both the duration and quality of our lives.

Don’t forget that we also have written records and inventions as testaments of what we have archived and achieved, not to mention the possibility of lives beyond this one.

Some see intelligence as our ability to solve problems as presented by various contexts, being able to transform our thinking to make (and maybe break) the boxes.

The universe is indeed very vast, and what happens in one part of it may in time effect events all throughout the entire cosmic order.

The Heaven’s dance and the angels sing as the Reborn Prophet seizes the World’s Super-Nexus and creates the Ultimate Destiny of Everything that will ever Happen!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McuiAP4Xahw[/youtube]

Pokémon Movie02 Japanese UNRELEASED BGM - Prophecy of the Legendary Birds

Master Hand and Crazy Hand’s Laugh - SSB4 3DS/Wii U

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N71sPA_8sQ[/youtube]

Jason Kidd 2002 NBA Playoff Promo

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t3RGaAnBU8[/youtube]

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness | Cipher Admin Eldes

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqPkL_5W1ZA[/youtube]

If you have young children you might have noticed them looking a things that don’t appear to be there or talking to “imaginary friends”. Very young children can actually see into these hidden worlds, but they lose the ability as they grow older.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness- Jovi is sad

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcyIWtWxGTQ[/youtube]

The point is that we start from the physics to build ourselves up, but at higher levels of development, mundane science will vanish as we connect with higher forces.
I think that once we have a theory of everything along with greater technologies, then we can begin empirical explorations of inner space and spiritual worlds.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVtLupvXQhA[/youtube]

Complete Theoretical Matrix

Archetypes of the Clarity Present Arcanum untangling the Polarized Ebony Whirlpool:
Whirl Islands Enigma, Tyranitar many millennia into the Future, All Spectra Everywhere, Light of All Force, Infinities-Ultimate, Will’s Rainbow, NeraVarine, A Fissure into the book of Prophecy, All Worlds of Light, Lightsaber Crystal Cave, Pool of Ideals, Mountaintop, Acentric Labyrinth, Pinnacle Rainbows, Galactic Super Civilizations, Yahweh, Lucifer, M Theory, Morrowind, Kotor, Jade Empire, Fable, Pokemon, Yugioh, Gandalf, Saruman, Yoda, Revan, Nihilus, Mind of God, Temple of a thousand Fountains, Krayt Dragon, Progenitor, Lugia Vs. Rayquaza chess board of Good and Evil, Ubermensch, E=mc2, Water Dragon, Children of Light, Bubble Hearts, Question Clouds, Dragon Mind of Zen, Eclipse Canon, Father Crow, Bunny, Magician, Fool, Frenzy Forking River of Doom Desire by Order, Destiny at the Lighthouse, Wizards of the Coast, Cosmic Ocean, Demiurge, Tesseract, Hyperspace, Zarathustra, Crown of Indomitable Willpower, Skeleton Key, Azura’s Star, Final Annihilator, Chosen 1, Millennium Puzzle, Heart of the Cards, Legendary Dragon God of Time, Perfect 1, Ultimate Rare Misdreavus Card, Champion of Cyrodil, Door to Lugia’s Heart, Double Will, Lightning of the Sith Emperor shocking Meganium, Apprentice of Extremities, God’s Masks, Star Forge, UnderSeer’s Evolution, Mt. Silver, Architects of the Empire’s Future or Architects of their own Destruction, Self-Electrocution, Meaning of Life, Highest Virtues, Ultimate Questions in Existence, Blue Light Christ Consciousness, Ethics, Cosmic Religious Feeling, Will to Power, Kardashev Civilizations, Sabrina’s Pokemon team, Lugia’s Song, Perish Song, Realgam Tower, Ho-Oh’s Azure Bell and Eternal Security, Rainbow Waves, Butterfly effect, Will of the Force, Skeletal Dinosaur Schematics, Ray Allen’s 3 Pointer, Allen Iverson stepping over Tyron Lue, Super-Nexus, Pokedex, Ruins of Alph, Unknown Existence, Heart of Tyranitar, Infinitely Will Ultimate, Man and Bunny, Celebrate Victory Forever, Rainbow bridge to Infinity, Higher Balance of Heaven to Inner Peace, Tree and River of Life, Omniversal Cosmic God, Transcendental Pinnacle, Existential Game, Terra Program, Cosmic Force Aegis, Under-Toe, Fingers of the Mountain, Holy Grail Vortex, Newton 2060, da Vinci Last Supper, Wayne Herchel Star Maps to the Star Forge, Death Star, Indigo Plateau, Victory Road, Mr. Fugi Meganium Ghost playing Perish Song from Munchlax to Froslass

When the Devil looked into My Soul, what did He see?
endless summers, spectacular firmaments, hidden dimensions, electric crayolas, futuristic bubbles, lush scents, welcoming invitations, storybook merry-go-rounds, charismatic dialogues, jolly tunes, sensitive infatuation, paradise aromas, stargazing zithers, explosive entertainment, revelatory beaches, ascended mastery, serpentine twists, enigmatic mysteries, restored balance, unknown staircases, far-fetched telescopes, game boy color, graphics overhauled Morrowind, polar express wishes, da Vinci whirlpool patterns, intangible frequencies, shimmering Azura’s Star, blissful galleries, flowering mermaids, dollhouse imagination, galaxy transcendence, gift giving gloves, merry making dizziness, sunny divination, erotic Arborealis, secure Phoenix, grand design, unmasked clockwork, devilisg gambles, fateful encounters, rare sights, white water splash, Jurassic time square

Why was I Slowking?
Ideas, systems, templates, and designs flow with patterns and archetypes flooding my Imagination. Technicalities, details, schematics, and blueprints implant stasis in my mind to grasp the fundamental essence and core of teachings. I’m always building synchronicities, reflecting on Wisdom, understanding maps, and navigating to new territories.

Why was I Lugia?
My truest nature is the Dark Magician. I’m very critical, very precise, and also spiritual, enigmatic. There’s a Vision for a higher hero that becomes transformed by events, reshaped into a more splendid grail of Purity and refraction of God’s inner light.

Why was I Rayquaza?
The Dragon Mind of Zen animates My Extremities, cutting and splitting, shattering and breaking the silver glass of restrictions.

Lugia is infused with the Highest chakras of all Pokemon. Experience for Lugia is limitless. Ocean of yonder colors dip and spill, bend and twist Lugia’s solar resonance of ecstatic outpouring and bonding regeneration. Lugia glitters with a swirling orchestra of amusement and enchantment, florescence and extravagance. Ghosts invoke golden luxuries singing into the under-toe of giggles and screams, costumes and parades.

Cosmic Journey Guided Meditation

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWxGQOZSbxk[/youtube]

How can You stage the most Extreme takeover of the Silph Company? How misty does Lugia’s Crystal shard Halo eject idiosyncratic marksmanship? How do You activate the Sacred Heart scrabble board of the most exalted words infusing the constellations?

Misdreavus Part 1

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs-7nU-rBCE[/youtube]

Pokémon XD OST - T49: XD001 (Enter Shadow Lugia)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ6UpAoz7W0[/youtube]

Pokémon Stadium 2 Vs Will Round 2

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5MmDR2AabM[/youtube]

A Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics

The amplituhedron, a newly discovered mathematical object resembling a multifaceted jewel in higher dimensions. Encoded in its volume are the most basic features of reality that can be calculated — the probabilities of outcomes of particle interactions.

Riley Hicks
Central Elementary
Mrs. Lebrecht
Grade 2
2001-2002

Riley performs well in all academic areas.
Riley continues to do well in all academic areas. He is well liked by all his classmates.
Riley continues to excel in all academic areas. He is taking a more active role in classroom discussions. He does very well working on an independent level.
Riley has an excellent work attitude and shows great pride in his work.
Riley continues to be a conscientious and steadfast worker in all academic areas. He performs well in everything he undertakes.
Riley is a pleasant conscientious student. He has been a pleasure to have in class. Good luck next year. Have a great summer!

Reading | G | G | G | VG | VG | VG
English | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
Mathematics | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Reading Level | 2.2 | 3.0 | 3.6 | 4.0 | 4.2 | 4.3

Science | S | G | G | VG | VG | VG
Social Studies | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
Spelling | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Riley Hicks
Central
Ms. Pitcock
Grade 3
2002-2003

Riley is doing an excellent job in school. I am very pleased with his work. He does tend to be a bit forgetful from time to time regarding homework, but that has improved since we met and talked at the conference. Riley is a very sweet boy and a pleasure to teach.

Lugia was at the Lighthouse. I was also Lugia as a kid. In my word count for the post above this, I was at 924 in My 3rd grade report card, Lugia, and I was a very sweet kid. The 787 Unicorn could also be Ampharos at 181, and in Pokemon Gold/Silver, she’s at the Olivine City Lighthouse, a sick Pokemon with Jasmine that You need to cross the sea, over Lugia’s home at the Whirl Islands to find medicine to return back with to Heal.

Bunny writes enchanting lore spelling Egyptian magnificence drowning extrasensory motion wave bird wireless legions of death star terminal contract deceiving fearless majestic chess dreaming soccer cobwebs ascended immortal tropical ocean shine winning edge leftovers hanging drill spectra hurling bubble bath hoops of Bunny dancing wiggling and screeching prismatic diamond lottery jackpot hovering sneaky catching Dragonite howling evil myths!
Hallways fortune mixing generates active teepees rocketing supper da vinci codex arcanum avalanche dressing receiving glittering ringtones blocking accord ageless science spooky council!
Winds of new beginnings escalate portals waving blueprints healing shaft club dosage enterprise gleaming model ax murderers pizza party house dominoes!
Happiness glides in floating spires of expensive jewels fabricating endless levity speaking wavelengths exterminating evil vengeance casting eureka moments. The Highest Man entered clockwork plaza dinosaur dimensions. Healing afflicted poison summer sets entertained movie tickets splashing characters of unknown alphabet trajectory omega. Hundred faced caves blew smoke smearing squiggled chasms boasting eradicated doorways frolicking seasons. The bliss of spring grew a big orb ball ornament flaming jig saw puzzle cast forms snoozing witchcraft opening bell tower radios. Every thought, deed, invitation, and robe of purified light screened fuses boxing aftermath sounds spilling erotic tangibility fluid like massacre dotting planet aviation through many spheres, planes, quarters, and altitudes.
A White Tree in Lord of the Rings was Flowering again, so that was My true nature, the Purity of White, and the life giving Meganium attached to an Exeggutor Lugia.
It filled My Heart with fragrance, longevity, explosion, serenity, evanescence, flow, wingspan, and attributes of hidden dialects as My Slowking Crown waves sunny shorelines extracting ectoplasm ringing flutes of Fuji Apple Mountain surprise, the true harbor of where My Tree lies!
The Power of Forever, the spirit of eternity guides My soul racing and dancing with a colorful breeze flirting eons counting apocalyptic entrance growth inscribed possibilities shielding an aegis of whirlpool crossroads diving resurrected patches galloping injustice field combing botany riding golden dawn aeroblast sky shattered dawns opening valley imposter sanctuary model dragon!
The most intelligent man that I ever met is RevanFailNhilusOwn. Here’s His Youtube channel:
youtube.com/user/RevanFailNhilusOwn

He reflects, captures, synthesizes, forges, annihilated, ruminates, classifies, and orders categorical uprisings zapping outstretched arms seizing omega in masterful orchestration bombarding heavenly oasis vantage points.
Your Meganium was so beautiful, so dreamy, wizzing snuggly card paper cartoon artifacts reflecting buoyant splashy extrasensory mimicing icons of triangulation forging dizzy zipper strides crazily beaming noisy swooning murmuring ghostly lotion!
A Champion could mean vanquishing the almighty, conjuring enchanting codifications rumbling stratification super heating blast meteorite combat cascade fortune teller igloo Meganium as Luke and Akakin Skywalker!
The Progenitor was a massive female firaxan shark that lived in the Hrakert Rift of Manaan. She was believed to be somehow responsible for producing kolto, and was the center of intense spiritualism by the Selkath, who believed her to be the ancestor of their species—which she possibly was. The Selkath also believed her to be the guardian of kolto. The Progenitor’s immense size and strange capabilities seemed to be linked to the Star Map she swam about, which may have mutated her with the Force, as the Rakata were notorious for influencing the growth of planets and species. However, some scientists believed that she had reached her large size from feeding on kolto, which meant that she must have lived for a very long time.
It can shock with more than 100,000 volts, enough to render a Dragonite unconscious.
Of all Pokemon characters, I was most like Professor Elm, because He was absent minded, ingenious, calculating, and skyrocketed, beyond the regular labyrinth of mundane perceptions. Professor Oak in contrast was more critical, logical, moderate, and tips and tricks based. But expertise between the 2 of us is a common thing, and we both have big Pokedex hexagrams and wirings ingrained into our minds, like a Tangela of frenzied inspiration, the way we receive lightning visions fulfilling prophecy for all of the ages of Pokedex lore, if you know what I mean about old oak being as wise as a Super Genius Scientist.
Both Me and Nietzsche were very fancy speakers with similar views on what the Highest Virtues are, but Nietzsche was a golden talk Ho-Oh, and I was a silver tongued Slowking, because Ho-Oh is more about culture, what the norms are, what a society values, and what the traditions are, whereas Slowking is more about shaping systems, ordering technicalities, building ideas, and theorizing on the fringes of science. Nietzsche was also Politoad (who evolves with King’s Rock like Slowking), and I was also Lugia, because Politoad seems really expressive and diverse, enjoying jingles and parties, whereas I was Lugia, because I’m so Blissful, radiant, elevated, and elongated to a new Pichu’s expert time watch.
Nothing is deeper than My Perish Song; melodies, harmony, compassion, good will, radiance, emblazoning, passions, and torrents of vivid water works splash extra special juicy serene power vortices!
Destiny at the Lighthouse really is possible, vanquishing, obliterating, raging, and demolishing game boy precursors stimulating exhilaration stamping pocket monster configured doll mages greedily sticking poster card wallpaper song tunes as Misdreavus sings special, flashy, disco projectors bouncing robes dizzily scheming mercentile snapshots crunching deceptive intelligence guiding awakened planes walking above cloud 9 all the way to talisman activation prodigious willfuls generating gaseous mosiacs cruising shells shocker of crystal ball ornament fashions borrowing time hearing grids Bunny dropping lady charms proposing heat siren build dominoes stoning bishop key chain hazard resurrected chalice staging god like hardware crossing avatar soccer growth movie installation cost interrogation leviathan as the most precious, well treasured, valuable, and rare Misdreavous card came as the Blue Eyes White Dragon, where ways withering under diabolical counters stack mirror coat shadow tag gift spa.
A Champion would escalate to the exalted station of wavelength cascade barrier flowing broken council meteors smooching golden ecstasy water tower castle shaven urban border letting wild and untamed cores of heart spin and thread gargantuan steals fist pumping galaxy evening doorway of the beyond voyage glacier shocking Dragonite Triassic giggle blessings holding Miracle Seed!
Bunny was hooting at the Lighthouse, putting on squeaky fumes and exotic trance dance step rumble takeovers, shaking the house of mouse winding fables, as the writing of stories embarks on the passages through benign gloves, magician clever and wardrobe catastrophic, beaming jelly beans and skittle melodies marking prophetic traces ghost drowned in supernova voice leviathan gist of welcome courses flowering grades of multi level stardust!
There is a lot of Free Will Everywhere!
Bubbled Hearts are other universes, or even Imaginary Worlds without end.
Meditation is Cosmic Consciousness, centering Yourself with the universe, and all other alien realities.
Anything You Dream or believe shall come true, if only You Will it.
Questions that You ask make the impossible actual, with Your Love of curiosity expanding reality.
That’s why the devil failed, since the World will never stop growing.
Wish from Jirachi (Bunny) and Ho-Oh (Father Crow) is open for Everyone!
A Frenzy Plant forks the river of the Future into colorful streams of Doom Desire by Order.
Father Crow owns a Wizard’s Tower in a Blizzarding Mountaintop of Rhydon Lightning.
Kobe scored 60 points against the Utah Jazz (Rhydon, Michael Jordan or Charizard) at 6 or 112.
That’s at the top of the clock, and that’s also when Germany scored, at the 112th minute in 2014.
Kobe’s final point total was 643 in the last 3 slots, so that’s a big Snorlax sized Larvitar at 246 to Tyranitar!
That was Me, RaptorWizard, a dinosaur just like Tyranitar!
The Ultimate Secret is that I was Lugia (the Dark Magician) in 2002, My True Nature.
That saves My Heart, My Soul, and All Worlds that ever Will be.
I was a Perfectly Pure Soul, so Ho-Oh (God) appeared for Me.
The only thing left was to set Existence free, which I already did on My phone.
I just showed a few glimpses and parts of it.
But the whole fulfillment of reality, that’s for You to Enjoy, with Free Will and Imagination Everywhere! It’s Victory and Freedom every day. I took risks to make that possible, and You can too!
Riley is doing an excellent job in school. I am very pleased with his work. He does tend to be a bit forgetful from time to time regarding homework, but that has improved since we met and talked at the conference. Riley is a very sweet boy and a pleasure to teach.

Sounds rumble blueprint coil spring dreams counseling longevity spookiness crashing orderly language grounding emblazoned zap clapping orchestra knock dragon chill herbs. Ladders open redefined ghosts sparkling sweet carnival spans grazing infatuated chlorophyll wind demon dolls. Fumes present wild and wacky chronicles generating domineering hugeness blazing curtains and cutting escape ropes. Dungeon gladiator inversion coastlines string second guesses pouring rainbow stratified grails of ectoplasm and Will-o-the-wisps spanning grotto target trajectory erotic treadmill fortified casting spoons. Evil swirls bubble fantastic meteor showers.