Subconscious

Give You a hint: how does bind allude to Laing’s knots?

You are a gifted guy, so may be equipped to fill in the gaps, regardless, but in effect and alluding to gaps in zones, you may be able to connect.

Binding is very serious. Its no longer a prediction toward possible regions between the conscious and the unconscious, the bardo state in the tibetian book of the dead, even if zoned out naturally or otherwise, where in the sub conscious may allowed to settle into, the Catholic notion of purgatory.

Purgatory as institutionalized purging of whatever the middle ground be, if tjagrey areas so exist by vindication, which can by the exercise of the will. Sans the power to, the will only becomes subject to that power, the will to power is again , premised on a language of contradiction, a semantic inquiry before its intentional dericotocds.

You may drop me, as well, alongside those whose vocabulary defines the limits of comprehension, nut if You are here with me this far, you may as well decide to drop common opinion on favor of /to those Zen masters who defined themselves as mountain hiking nutritionists, excluding all except those whose only objective rested in Enlightement, without dreary eternal practice of Zazen.

But if need be, please do me the favor of excluding all but the relevant to the. Issue of the sub conscious, keeping in mind Your capacity to distinguish that from the politically correctness here at ILP. This is the underground that is the price of it.

Miracles

St. Francis
In the process of canonization of St. Francis, the Church authorities have recognized over forty miracles. Here are some.

Miracles of St. Francis
A woman especially devoted to Saint Francis died in the city of Montemarano. In the wake many people gathered to pray, the corpse suddenly woke up and asked the priest, who was there, to confess. After the confession, she confided to the priest : “I was waiting to be sentenced to a harsh penalty but St. Francis sought and obtained for me the grace to come back to life, to repent and confess all my sins.” Afterwards, the woman fell asleep in the Lord.

At Capua, a boy drowned in the Volturno, a man, who was witness, drew the boy to the shore, now dead. The people although had realized the boy was dead, began to invoke the intervention of St. Francis. The monk did not disappoint them, the boy, in fact, got up as if nothing had happened, through the joy and amazement of those present.

In Sessa Aurunca a house collapsed, killing a young girl who was inside, rescuers extracted her from the rubble and laid her on a stretcher. The mother, trusting in God and in the merits of St. Francis, began to pray.At one O’clock in the morning the young girl awoke perfectly healthy. People wondered and exulted with joy.

In Pomarico lived a couple who dearly loved their daughter. One day their little one suddenly died. The mother collapsed in pain and begged with ardent supplications St. Francis, the saint appeared to her, assuring her of the fate of her beloved daughter. Shortly after, the daughter woke up to the wonder of those present and stood up as if nothing had happened.

In Thebes lived a woman devoted to St. Francis who was blind from birth. On the eve of the feast of the saint she had practiced fasting to pay him homage. The next day she was conducted to the Church of the Friars to attend the Holy Mass, during the act of elevation of the Body of Christ, she suddenly regained her sight. Now, for the happiness, she erupted into shouts of joy, to which she was joined by many of those present. St. Francis had healed her.

In Ragusa, while a young man was working, it was harvest time, a pile of wood, placed nearby,fell on his head and killed him. The father promptly ran to his son,and started to beg St. Francis to give his son his life back. The miracle happened, the son regained his life, perfectly healthy.One more time, Jesus had listened to the intercession of St. Francis.

In the Gargano, a man, while taking care of the branches of a vine, violently struck, with a hatchet, his eye, cutting it off. The poor man appealed to his faith in St. Francis who did not disappoint him. The eye was instantly healed perfectly, so that, not even the sign of the injury could be seen.

In the Church of St. Francis of Assisi, while the Bishop of Ostia was preaching , a large stone, carelessly left on the marble pulpit, fell on the head of a woman. The people present, after seeing the woman’s crushed head, covered her with a cap, thinking she was dead . Great was the astonishment of those present when, after the sermon, saw her getting up intact. The woman told them that she had entrusted to St. Francis and to be certain that a miracle would occur thanks to the intercession of this glorious saint.

To a man in the city of Assisi, for an alleged theft, his eyes were torn. The poor man, so horribly mutilated, was carried to the altar of St. Francis where, crying for his innocence, pleaded for help of the Holy. Francis was not insensible to the pleas of the man, by the grace of Jesus, healed him. Three days later the blind man, miraculously regained new eyes, though smaller, and with them his sight.

In the Castle of choirs in the diocese of Ostia, a man was in despair, because a tumor he had lost the use of his leg. He appealed to the poor man of Assisi to get help and was not disappointed. Francis appeared to him in the company of another friar. With a stick in the shape of Tau he touched the diseased part of the leg and, incredibly, the man regained the use of the limb, so perfectly healed he could freely walk. In memory of the miracle, the symbol of the Tau remained impressed, in the part touched by St. Francis.

In Vincalvi lived a cleric named Matthew. One day Matthew, inadvertently, ingested a powerful poison that acted immediately, stiffening his limbs and blocking his words. Matthew urged Jesus to save his life through the merits of St. Francis. Suddenly he could speak the name of the Holy and vomit the poison ingested. He fully recovered his health.

To your first post. I had to break it down in notepad to isolate, translate and attempt understanding. Here is what I have so far, I feel we are on a similar if not the same frequency or pattern of thought.

“So the psychic course , in order to surface from underground, has to appear as either a worthy model, or a despicable one, because the unconscious does not understand mediation or synthesis”

I feel a worthy model has to be one who is just, or pure intentioned, not just for self but for all of mankind, an unbreakable will if determined for just intention, a wholesome-ness and unbiasedness in thinking and wanting to think or learn, not tainted by the lies that the ego or identity may become if unchecked or imbalanced(believed indoctrination “living in a sense of literal only type of thinking”), an understanding of nature innately. Either as the hero or the tyrant.

“Coming to surrealism, Dali with his paranoid-method was able to convey the hyper realization of the superconscious manifestation of a subliminal higher need for a sub conscious awareness of higher realms of reference which has determined and conditioned any previous picture gram. The symbolism sub consciously is prima facae a picture worth a thousand words.”

I would have to agree and I feel this might be why or what is leading me to wish to paint or drawing me there. I have always understood the significance of symbolism, it is why I have put effort into understanding the meaning of baphomet/pan and possible thoth, “God” of wisdom. The goat is the representation of a higher self, seeing the big picture, a goat can climb the steepest of cliffs where there is no edge and never fall, their insight is vast and deep as they gaze into the whatever lies below them, the entire valley. We have constructed our buildings illogically in “reality”, we should be building them sufficient to symbolism, geometrically logical… If that makes sense, squares are basic… Influencing of basicness.

“The sub conscious can be seen as a receptacle of an overabundance of apparent storage of meaningless facts, and the saving grace is, where the sub conscious can form general patterns through symbols which suggest some continuity toward a symbolic progression”

The way I understand or see it is as a vast and never ending cloud of stored energy, this energy being ideas, words/symbolism, dreams, intuition and morality, I feel it may be possible that they are meaningless facts until they reach the brain, the brain I feel and body is merely the receiver, it is what breaks down this subconscious primordial imagery into these words I type and perhaps others as well that have a deeper understanding of things, like you as well. When in the “zone” of thinking and “conscious meditation”. The trinity in a sense, mind(consciousness) brain(body) heart(body) and “spirit” (subconsciousness/the zone).
I am not religious but I feel this is the only terminology I can think of that matches sufficiently.

“I beg You to try to likewise to pick out a cohesive stream from the redundancy that phenenonology my narrative here supplies”

I feel this is the only way to learn or understand, to attempt at finding inconsistencies in language, actions or idealogy, which is hard to do if one is resonating on a similar or the same frequency as another. A state of mind or being, connected via frequency and thought pattern, this also is possibly what is the connection via brain/ego and subconscious. I referred to this “state of mind” as the purple frequency, the quickest form of thinking. Or in simpler terms “Indigo children”.

“Omit or negate by way of a nihilistic fabric of awareness, only that , which is able to be integrated , re-integrated again and again over and over, in a series of dialectical transcendance to prevent absurdity to form irreducible gaps.”

This must be the feeling of pain, the nihilistic view point one must endure to learn and seek or deal with the inconsistencies, the entering of the “zone”, subconscious/ego balance or ideas appearing in mind, is this what you mean?

“Can a person deal with such a binary fusion, which truly interested thinkers from Thales on to Kant could deal the set of cards with which to do so?”

I think so but not without being in great pain, but it is the sacrifice one would make if he truly loves universe, nature, species and life I feel.

“Does time form into patterns of existential epochs through which one can integrate and correlate a structural cohesion, whereby a significant detail can be abstracted”

I feel time is a game of understanding behavior/environment and the effects of change and or the ripple effect. A droplet with the potential of creating waves, a spiders web of which is used to catch prey by a traveling vibration.

“St. Francis’s understanding defied those of his parishioners , where understanding’s source could not lead to other considerarions other than he was an exceptional thinker in living in a less so age. His views were of a remarkably prophetic heritage , where at least from being exempted from general understanding , the idea of
understanding before one can be understood is necessary as if by fiat. But lets keep to the script of the course leaving determination out of it. What unconscious motivation could lead to realization which is so out of character , that it presents an overblown image of the heroic and/or the abominable?”

I sort of feel like St. Francis but I do not mean to sound full of pride or ego, I feel there are others who understand well beyond their time as well… Ancient spirits, old souls. Primordially ancient… Grouchy to be back in this loop, fallen from “grace” perhaps, I am not sure. Ignorance is bliss but when one lacks identity/(ego)/body they must always be in “bliss” I would think. As for what the unconscious effects of what I assume “heroic and abominable” means ego or identity, I thought a possibility could be alignment of planets or solar system during birth and even after, if one thinks in terms of frequency, energy and vibration then is it not plausible that magnetics or gravitational pull could effect ones life? Archetypes in the constellations. Perhaps this Earth is the limbo of ascension. I am not quite sure outside of a literal sense, perhaps unbiased evolution, the unconscious motive, which is why diversity plays a role. We could be just cells of a giant, passing information to the next to discover more by unique perception, ascension is what wakes the “giant” up. A return to former state of alignment.

“Mainstream can lead to glorification and over the top preception of heroic manifestation, OR to demonification and crucifixion to be absolutely blunt.”

I refer to this as social indoctrination of ideology/idea/social engineering and feeding of the ego, a lack of independent thought but instead adoption, acceptance of manipulated authority,

“Science has turned this upside down, and the direction towards man’s self elevation became the source of guilt and punishment , that only a rhetoric Faustian trick could try to unblock.”

Mainstream Science has become adopted as too literal and not with open mindedness but instead with indoctrination and acceptance of authority as well.

"But this is time travel, and through the ability of the soul to tramsmigrate is understood from the communication. attained by the word, the immortality of which is guaranteed.

Our subliminal human goal is to over come this rarity to include a physical manifestation, perhaps achievable through fantastic attainment in medicine and cosmic interstellar travel, where time may be astronomically stretched through space, to make even Jung’s and Hume’s miracles
attainable, at the very least, corroborate the transcendental reduction."

It is what I call ascension, the next level, we will get there I believe, change is inevitable our natural ability is to speed or delay it. Change is evolution, the controlling of time since time as Aristotle had said is the measurement of change. I believe this may be the alignment of “god” individuals on a collective level of individual thinking, a vibrating of similar or same frequency/thought. Where near all if not all is possible to attain through persistence on a macro scale.

“wish to be fitting into a conversation not overly inclusive in a contemporal context, but by some quirk am condemned to travel into the very atmosphere where such concerns arose”

If you mean a discussion inclusive of friendly criticism and non aggression or separation due to misunderstanding than you can count me in, it is exhausting to deal with… I deal with it all the time because I care about them that much, for they are me in separate form… We learn from diverse perception and one must understand this to speed his individual evolution/changing and or ascension.

"My amazement of this condemnation. causes constant pain, like a transfiguration of eternal death, into the under ground, into which and from which there are no distinctive exit or entry signs.

It is unimaginable pain and sometimes I feel like I may not feel as much physical pain due to this understanding or perception, the mind/spirit connection to the body lessening but not detached completely.

For me, is rather enter from the back, and exit through the portals which advertise the danger within, for those who enter there.

The ultimate sacrifice consists in forgiving the fallen angel, by way of the absolute compassion any one could imagine."

Forgiveness only comes from understanding. Knowing is simple, the difficulty lies in understanding

Here is what I have so far.

Give You a hint: how does bind allude to Laing’s knots?"

Laing’s knots I assume would be what I call the layers of matrix, layers of misinterpreted ideas stacked upon the ego/identity, I believe it depends on environment, think of planting a world winning pumpkin, it has to have certain environment to be the best, to also weed through the genes, trial and error… It is the meeting of good genes with a struggle filled environment that leads to an unbiaseness in thought, I would think.

"You are a gifted guy, so may be equipped to fill in the gaps, regardless, but in effect and alluding to gaps in zones, you may be able to connect.

Binding is very serious. Its no longer a prediction toward possible regions between the conscious and the unconscious, the bardo state in the tibetian book of the dead, even if zoned out naturally or otherwise, where in the sub conscious may allowed to settle into, the Catholic notion of purgatory."

I feel I have been in this state of purgatory before though I do not fully remember the catholic idea of it other than a blank zone or frozen state in progress, it was a battle between the tyrant ego and subconscious hero. The tyrant waits to strike in anger and hate, a hard dwelling to escape, to assert his will and seed to emit chaos into others, the hero has won and is most often for myself but the tyrant waits patiently for a present moment to occur of which the war begins in one’s head and heart. The war between two paths of fear and love. You are gifted as well and this is apparent of my attempt at understanding you in proper context.

“Purgatory as institutionalized purging of whatever the middle ground be, if tjagrey areas so exist by vindication, which can by the exercise of the will. Sans the power to, the will only becomes subject to that power, the will to power is again , premised on a language of contradiction, a semantic inquiry before its intentional dericotocds.”

Precisely, it is reaching the conclusion, chaos and order, finding the balance or side of wisdom, we live in a paradoxical state of being, everything is duality and balance or wisdom is achievable about or within each and everything for it is all art to the subconscious, we never break from nature for it is all and everything, the art, the grand design. Evolving itself by physical diverse manifestation of self, the contrast exists so one may learn to appreciate both sides for what the truly are, to understand both sides, to evolve and leave your print on memory/knowledge.

"You may drop me, as well, alongside those whose vocabulary defines the limits of comprehension, nut if You are here with me this far, you may as well decide to drop common opinion on favor of /to those Zen masters who defined themselves as mountain hiking nutritionists, excluding all except those whose only objective rested in Enlightement, without dreary eternal practice of Zazen.

But if need be, please do me the favor of excluding all but the relevant to the. Issue of the sub conscious, keeping in mind Your capacity to distinguish that from the politically correctness here at ILP. This is the underground that is the price of it."

I actually have not researched Zen much but I am going to, I read about their posture being similar to Buddha and I find this extremely interesting due to the fact that I have always Sat in this “meditative” posturing because it is the most comfortable, I feel it is possible that the comfort is from state of mind, a geometric effect, symbology/language of body to connect with the subconscious, to serve as the TV for the subconscious cable, to receive unknowingly. You are rhe second or third individual to mention Zen to me in the last day or two, I guess I feel I should look into this now…

I find it also fascinating how I have been thinking about st James lately as well if you mean the individual here on ILP, I don’t know if I mentioned him in a post recently or anything but I am curious as to know how you knew to mention him. We have to be on a similar pattern of thinking, this I do not understand completely, a weird phenomenon… Almost seems coincidental but I don’t know if I believe in coincidence when reactions exist.

For lack of time. Thus Sprach. Zarathustra. More later.
Me know?

Of course, I have been starved of intellectual conversation and I weep for the world. Like you said, we must go slow to discuss so that we may understand.

“One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” :smiley:

It seems to me that more and more, the inner world is denied and exfoliated to the level of the obvious.

It seems as common sense to me personally but to others who can’t escape the control of their ego, the tyrant, common sense is elusive. I have thought this as well, that as more awaken to discover the self the faster and easier it is for the rest to see and understand, if this is what you are meaning.

The ego can’t escape the control of the superego and at times is conditioned not to, and I truly think that fixation that debilitate such an attempt can be overwhelming, as to have developed into an ‘idee fixe’(Valery)
whose construction has been Romantically developed , by the use and service of paternalistic ideation.
Paternalism is very closely aligned with a broader nationalism, which in effect may obfuscate the ego id complex, as differentiable.

Developmentally the personal-social ramifications of that binary construct can be interrelated on various ascending or descending levels, creating at times unexpected resulting effective-affective jumps.
Jumps can be characterized nominally as seeking escape routes (literally((leaps)) in terms of eternal recurrence with changing of contextual relations ((translates into actual physical contextual changes )) and - figuratively, by the development of phobic alternation of personality features=either consciously or not)

Pan optic conversion of effect into affect is the reason of Sartre’s concern with the ‘look’ and the feature exemplified by Merle Ponti’s ’ The Visible and the Invisible’.(which has been on my reading list for at least a year, still on the back burner)

Fears of underlying authentication is at the root , almost certainly

In some, a regressive intolerance to the mirror stage, can simulate a hypothetical survival mode of a totally undifferentiated cosmic indifference, as a form of totalized suppression.((and effectively barring literal escape))

Just throwing this out, as in reference to my own underlying casual phobic interference into the unifying, or reunifying efforts of the ego, sans the fixed mix, with very similar and ideal constructions,

I throw the above out only in a mode of expectation, as if, such considerations may shed light on immediate alarming situational considerations, which may be by the passage of a few months , be examined and relaxed with clearer detachment, in line with Your one small step vs. One Giant Step simile.

And I thank You for taking the time with the above, as of to simulate taking notes to configure, and I should warn You again these may merely be working notes , from a particular underground, with inscribed and absolute limits of exposure, within that , there unfortunately never can occuring a consistent field or state without which such an idea may come to terms.

These conditional limits are, and always will be sacro sanct, and there is no question of ever probing beyond them. The only fixed idea which ties this is, into a general scheme, never can come up to the light of day. However in the logistics implies a measure of significance as merely occuring in a litmus test, which simultaneously inscribes the methodology as fusing with the very content of what is measured. Therefore it is merely an input-output dialogue on a different adjacent level, and as Cantor would have liked to comprehend it, reset in both ordinate and inordinate sources of identification.

Please do not bother to try trouble Yourself, except if You care to, through an ad hoc .(got to find the exact term here, and have to source it through one of Guide’s forums, to do so- so will stop until I myself as You did , fall into a state of unconsciousness , without actually going to sleep.

Once found the word, I can rest easier.
Later.

just found it without having had to find it:‘abstract’

Now can go about my daily routine it is 6:20 am, did manage 4 hours of.shut eye, and have stuff to do, flying to Orlando early Tuesday, but i’ll have more time there if it conjoinly can get there .

com joinly and conjointly may be identified a being on the same page.

I do agree with all of this. A lot of individuals and their lack of understanding is why they remain trapped even further/deeper in illusion, there may be no escape but there is an understanding and appreciation to come with that, embedded through seeking to understand rather than seeking to merely know.

Artimas, when I first read this through especially at a time when I was preoccupied elsewhere, and upon re-reading it, I became of a stark difference.

So today with time on my hand I will more carefully go over it and hopefully be able to continue this fascinating conversation.Hopefully today.

In still running around doing things to catch up from a week in Orlando. One of the most interesting places to visit was Kennedy Space Center , and it was truly an experience.

Recovering is like surfacing , for me it should have been a slow effort, but too fast . and then reading Your notion of the subconscious was a double whammy.

At this point I have again just time to catch my breath and comment on the duplicity of self, the deep self and the conventional self navigated by the ego.

The no self self, the preself, is a certainty on the very basis of the simple but strong : 'Nothing can come from nothing. There is a nothingness post something and a nothingness before that.

Are they the same?

One is no thing, the other is no thing but maybe something other then a thing.

A thing is something perceivable, but there are other things not perceivable
They are not nothing, even if they are not things.

Perhaps dimensionally they are unprecievable , perhaps in another dimension they are. Or perhaps even on this dimension we just don’t have any way to perceive them.

On what level of reality exist what things, and are the levels of reality like bardo states, where our accumulated energy states may aspire to, deservedly or otherwise, or a mix of merit and demerit. All explained as compatibility of different energy levels.

Can we jump levels? Can we fall to the lowest level or land into an unexplained satori?
Are we born enlightened or need.to work for it through millions of incarnations?

Both states are incredibly joyful, and pathetic simultaneously, and the winner has to have lived at the very pit of hell, in order to bounce back.

Some like unstoppable air bubbles rise to the surface, some are laden down with horrendous anchors.

Some very special non beings mist live in redemption, living in simultainity - both: heaven and hell, between being and nothingness, they never live or die,
they are nothing and everything.

They have managed to become only an eternal possibility…

If they realize this possibility, it is given as a gift , but the price is incredibly high, and the rewards: total annihilation
for redemption With the utmost humility, according - affording even the most humiliating pride- in situ, AND only for aesthetic balance, otherwise the beasts of the underworld destroy them.

For clarity, the self is bounded and unbounded in simultainity, and this will to define the self does call the powers of depth, in that painful and wondrous duplicity which defies questions of determinancy , authority and reference

A poem by RS Thomas , that only could have come from the subconscious:

'Looking upon this tree with its quaint pretension
Of holding the earth, a leveret, in its claws,
Or marking the texture of its living bark,
A grey sea wrinkled by the winds of years,
I understand whence this man’s body comes,
In veins and fibres, the bare boughs of bone,
The trellised thicket, where the heart, that robin,
Greets with a song the seasons of the blood.

But where in meadow or mountain shall I match
The individual accent of the speech
That is the ear’s familiar? To what sun attribute
The honeyed warmness of his smile?
To which of the deciduous brood is german
The angel peeping from the latticed eye?

Arc: timelessness ago You asked for a description of that mystical tree , which magnetically,
magically turned up in an old ein plain air English landscape which sort of came my way, that I knew, even if I lost the original I would be able to carry about me, …here the above verse. I included You in ARtemis idea of sub conscious communication.

You may remember? Some day I will photograph the original with the painting.

“I’m still running around doing things to catch up from a week in Orlando. One of the most interesting places to visit was Kennedy Space Center , and it was truly an experience.”

Take your time, I hope to travel someday as well, I do not know what to do with what I think and hope I understand so far, I have no degrees, I have no academic credibility, I have not read many of the books of the men who have talked about the things I talk about but my independent thinking has lead me to these historical figures of wisdom. I have a list of books to read but it is as if I am addicted to the nothingness of which my mind works. So why would anyone wish to believe me in what I say? when I am viewed externally, as only another ego. I don’t ask anyone to believe me but instead to look for themselves, so they may discuss with me instead of merely against me for the sake of not wanting an ego to crumble. The books will give me terminology I need when I read them but I must understand on my own before reading them, as to avoid the trap of repitition of rhetoric. “Knowing without understanding”, I have began to read jungs work and agree with his book on undiscovered self so far, I am reading “man and his symbols” now.

“Recovering is like surfacing , for me it should have been a slow effort, but too fast . and then reading Your notion of the subconscious was a double whammy.”

This is how I feel when waking up from sleep, slammed back into physical reality/identity, like sucked back in from the non physical void of unconsciousness.

"At this point I have again just time to catch my breath and comment on the duplicity of self, the deep self and the conventional self navigated by the ego.

The no self self, the preself, is a certainty on the very basis of the simple but strong : 'Nothing can come from nothing. There is a nothingness post something and a nothingness before that.

Are they the same?"

It’s a contrast, to have nothing is to have self, to have everything is to lose self, at least on average. In terms of physical reality. We have all seen the business man who has everything in life, nice material things, they have gained the world but lost the self, I have gained the self and am nothing but a tool to be used for education, I have to switch archetypes or feel another mood to live or experience. We are merely the balance in between both, we are only a step in the universes own evolution from nothing to something of which we may pick a side in which we wish to lean more towards. To be nothing is to have everything available, to be ‘something’ from the beginning is to limit your possibilities and most often without a hint of understanding of what those possibilities may be for an individual.

I also have chronic anxiety and deem it difficult to be around others for the abundance of being misunderstood and hated or attacked, I try to avoid bias and experiences may possibly create biasedness. If I deem it truly worthy or necessary I invest to experience it however.

If I never make a choice on what I wish to be, I am nothing yet everything, this nothingness leaves all options open to me, to understand without any attachments, no bias. It is how one may speak through the unconscious/subconscious, so it would seem. One seems to have to sacrifice their own life of “living in the moment”, to save others by showing them self. This is the avoidance of manifesting as the fool and development of its routine, those who only live in the moment with a lack of understanding, shaped of experience and has attachment and bias unnecessarily so, most of the time at least. Think ancient times of the seers they used to blind early in age to cease a lot of their experiencing, a seer wold have no reason to be biased, in ancient times they were the speakers of the subconscious.

“One is no thing, the other is no thing but maybe something other then a thing.”

Everything comes from nothing, everything remains possible, it’s like a clean plate of food, you may put spaghetti on it or enchiladas but who wishes to mix the two? First, one must clean the plate back to nothingness before a possibility may manifest as to which an individual may bring about and fully enjoy it for what it is along with the, why, how, when, who. There has to be a blank slate for diversity to manifest so all possibilities remain to discover, the universe is discovering these possibilities of and in itself and me and you are merely one of those things being possible and to the extent of whatever we do, think or feel, the connection to the unconscious and it’s subtle/metaphorical symbolism and system of communication, seems to serve as a sort of beckoning to follow it’s path of experiencing, for several reasons. Our evolution, it’s expansion to experience more and expand further in idea.

I know not for sure what lies before or beyond this universe or how something came from nothing, all I know is it is evolving and something changed, the “word” is the beginning, the first idea, the first reaction of two or more variables.

"A thing is something perceivable, but there are other things not perceivable
They are not nothing, even if they are not things.

Perhaps dimensionally they are unprecievable , perhaps in another dimension they are. Or perhaps even on this dimension we just don’t have any way to perceive them."

We may experience them in moments, this is creativity, also psychedelics if one wishes to use them as a tool, for what they truly are, sacred. There is no doubt there are things fully unconscious to us, but I think of it as a path, the more time that passes collectively, the more that becomes conscious, the difficulty is getting other individuals to invest in understanding to further tread the path unknown.

"On what level of reality exist what things, and are the levels of reality like bardo states, where our accumulated energy states may aspire to, deservedly or otherwise, or a mix of merit and demerit. All explained as compatibility of different energy levels.

Can we jump levels? Can we fall to the lowest level or land into an unexplained satori?
Are we born enlightened or need.to work for it through millions of incarnations?"

Perhaps we may have been on a higher level before but we fell, due to what we are facing now, introduced to toxic ideology along with encouraged misunderstanding and perhaps some sort of forced devolution or maybe we truly are the beginning of this continually evolving universe, though it does not feel like such because I feel ancient and humbled.

Enlightenment is a state of mind, one of understanding what is and could be, how, who, why, when, etc. There are further states that have not been named due to us not progressing past this stage due to entrapment of and through mass ignorance or lack of understanding collectively.

“Both states are incredibly joyful, and pathetic simultaneously, and the winner has to have lived at the very pit of hell, in order to bounce back.”

There has to be contrast to appreciate one or the other, so one might as well appreciate both for what they are, education, lessons to test character, to define one in the eyes of others, to be apart of their lessons as well.

“Some like unstoppable air bubbles rise to the surface, some are laden down with horrendous anchors.”

Yes, it is unfortunate, that is natural selection, nature is tired of solely repetition, it will grow beyond, regardless of man’s fear to do such. Nature must maintain the duality to educate and expand itself, man’s willful ignorance is how one chooses to die, to be weeded out like a parasite.

“Some very special non beings mist live in redemption, living in simultainity - both: heaven and hell, between being and nothingness, they never live or die,
they are nothing and everything.”

They have managed to become only an eternal possibility…"

That is duality, levels, layered, dimensions. It evolves and expands, it all began with chaos and order a system, we are now a trinity, it goes forward, like mathematics, numbers and symbols are it’s game, it’s language to beckon further, the rabbit hole.

"If they realize this possibility, it is given as a gift , but the price is incredibly high, and the rewards: total annihilation
for redemption With the utmost humility, according - affording even the most humiliating pride- in situ, AND only for aesthetic balance, otherwise the beasts of the underworld destroy them.

For clarity, the self is bounded and unbounded in simultainity, and this will to define the self does call the powers of depth, in that painful and wondrous duplicity which defies questions of determinancy , authority and reference"

Just for me to go out and talk publicly is humiliating for me because of their own humiliation they attempt to project on my understanding due to their lack of. It’s humiliating being apart of this species the average “human”, it’s why the term “god” exists, because we have the potential to be them at minimal(individual) and max(collective) power.

We have a free will (will being, “thought”) what is not free, is the execution of that will in an objective reality based on determinism, universal or planetary laws and systems, a physical model of chaos and order. The mind may roam wherever it wishes, they call them disorders, bad drugs, a “dreamer”. Is a dream less real than reality? Simply because more people don’t understand them? No, since we in reality are a dream of it already.

I hope I am understanding you correctly and may respond accordingly/justly

Knowing without understanding", I have began to read jungs work and agree…

----------‘-’‘’-----
He is the best entry point his distinction between knowing and understanding is minimally maximized, so as to create an allusion to an illusive network of counter balances, very predictive of the coming of cyber learning

As if Leibnitz intended to promote a reintegrative effort, into the primal differentiation , but then maybe that was not HIS intention, but he was likewise prompted by some hidden preoccupation.
------------’
‘hope I am understanding you correctly and may respond accordingly/justly’

Yes You are, I take Your closing and Your opening premise in simultainity, so as to enable to view the intervening as a comprehensive deontology, a de-differentiation or a re- integration, not necessarily based on the most inclusive probable set of facts, of the knowledge of them based on understanding.

Hope to deal with Your intermediate concern between formal and structural suppositions if or when the book covers are sufficiently judged as having enough transparency ,so as not to suggest a closed book.

Ultimately, self is the best method of learning and achieving understanding due to the “lead a horse to water not being able to make them drink it” analogy in terms of diversity in perception. And if you could make them drink it, it would be tyranny, force upon will.

This system is intricately designed and evolving as to prevent such easy loops from being exploited, one must work for what they truly want.

I love reading, it is just key to make sure you keep yourself in an unbiased state of thought/perception when doing so, most are not so they just believe and know rather than develop the tool necessary to think properly and dissect it themselves. They “take your word” for it instead of conscious investigation, when I say “they” I mean the masses, I am sure you are well aware though.

The majority, right , but a minority never really find out, they sort of in a kind of challenging way, are pushed and thrown that way, and if they ever find some sign or understanding along the way, then that’s an extra.