The Iron Gods, the Earthy Gods

The Moon is in tropical (seasonal, mathematical) Aries now approaching the sidereal Aries, the actual constellation.
A focus on the moon in the sense of initiating an approach is fitting to this placement.

Today is March 8

following days with moon in Aries;

April 4
May 1
May 28
June 25
July 22
August 18
September 15
October 12
November 8
December 5
January 30
February 25
March 24
April 20

Have to start somewhere. The fact that January 1st, my sisters and my own birthday and our most important national day of feast (Sinterklaasavond) occur during such placements will serve as a good omen.

Full moon in Aries will be a Libra Sun, so thats the October date. New Moon in Aries is coming up next, the April date.

The first lunar year in the first year of Saturn within the fourth year of Jupiter.
Starting April 4 2019.

Since the feminine character of the Moon has since thousands of years been associated with the fixed earth sign of Venutian Taurus, it is no small thing to discover the masculine character of the Moon in the cardinal fire sign of Martial Aries.

Note that the point of a calendar isnt to identify meaning, but to create a pattern of consciousness, in which a deeper valuing of life comes to be embedded - see it as the soil of time being tilled by the sharp plow of awareness.
Whatever comes to arise as meaning within such a calendars days comes on its own accord, but within the welcoming environment of attention to the recurrence of the same. A year of whichever type, a cycle one lives and counts by, is a house for the mind.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Khonsu
Moon as the great wanderer, traveller, and the protector.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_(mythology
Sin/Nanna, the god of time-keeping, wisdom and astrology.

google.com/amp/s/www.ancien … p/1-15667/

Lunar god Máni

Sabazios, identified with the lunar god Men, standing upon a ram’s head (from syncretic cult). (The hand gesture is characteristic of this cult)
i.pinimg.com/originals/27/4f/e8 … de1141.jpg

Majestic stuff.

Thank you Pandora. This all is most valuable to me.

The name Mani lives on in Dutch, where the Moon is called Maan.
Our language is in many instances deeply faithful.

Like the word for the number nine, negen, can be read backwards, appropriate to the nature of the 9 in the root system.

9 is the Kabalic number of the Moon; the sphere of Yesod, represented by an ideal male form.

polarissite.net/tree–yesod.html

The only natural occurrence of number 9 that I can think of is 9 (lunar) months in a human pregnancy.
Also, nine is synonymous with “new”.

As for gods mentioned, it would have been logical to assign moon to god Poseidon as it affects the tides.

Yes, Poseidon would have fit this profile.

yes

en.es-static.us/upl/2014/05/full … temple.jpg

The Greeks are the only ones that built temples that make me aware of who they are. Perhaps because they are most like me, I would like that. Perhaps because they were the most human of all races. They feared with open eyes.

youtu.be/w88F3kh2J9o?t=422

9 has much the same properties as 1 in the binary system of counting.

Before you get so excited about a number, remember its base: 9 is 9 base 10, which is the same as saying it’s the number before you add 1 to the next order of magnitude and reset the current order of magnitude.

This is why the binary 1 has a lot of the same properties, as would 8 in nonal or 15 in hexadecimal.

Your number array in nonal:

Ooo isn’t 8 magical :astonished:

9 means “new” because when you count in 4s e.g. by touching each of your fingers with your thumb to count “1” etc. you do the first batch on hand 1 and the 2nd on hand 2. After the number of fingers, f, multiplied by the number of hands, h, “new”, n=fh+1. In the current human case it’s n=(4x2)+1=9. This method of counting is actually where the e.g. French “neuf” derives from, which no doubt spills over many different languages, but unsurprisingly not all.

Its not quite the same, is it.
A 3 base system would be more proper to what you’re trying to say, more symmetrical.

3 base:

Exciting!

Both my nonal and ternary versions prove my point. Nine is not special, unless it is base 10, sorry. Otherwise other numbers are special in the same way.

Im so sorry your mental health keeps deteriorating.

Patients like you, there is evidently no point to pointing out that you missed the point.
I tried to be delicate.

In as far as you are still able to control yourself, I request that you try to keep away from my threads. I ask this of all fascists and illiterates.

Are you ok, Jakob?

Your recent turn is kinda worrying me, genuinely.

How bout this thought?

If the Moon directs the life of women in a sense, or is the most determining factor, is somehow the most central thing, does it not make sense that the Moon is a man?

The moon is associated with female on the account that its orbit is similar to human female menstrual cycle (28 days on average). It is possible that it was not always the case.
The menstrual cycle in our closest primate relatives (chimps) is slightly longer. Perhaps the menstrual cycle in the human females has evolved, or changed over time.

pin.primate.wisc.edu/aboutp/anat/menstrual.html

It has been assumed the lunar gender switch happened when man switched from hunter gatherer lifestyle to farming. The change in nutrition may have shortened the menstrual cycle of the human female to incidentally conicide with the lunar cycle. Unfortunately, there is not much info available on the length of menstrual cycle of pre agricultural females, so it’s just a guess. It would explain why emphasis was on protective, rather than reproductive aspects of the moon; or, in other words, there simply may not have been any such existing comparisons.
(I may look into it some more)

This is an interesting read (on hunter gatherer child bearing and raising):
google.com/amp/s/motherhood … acing/amp/