The abiotic Mirror as Human wishes

You have mentioned this in a previous post, and it has been mentioned here many times over the years, by those with similar thoughts on the matter of indoctrination through the education system… but isn’t that what we sign up for, when we sign up to higher and further education in our chosen field? but with the knowing, in the back of our minds, that it is simply a means to an end… that we obviously want… because we signed up to it.

Have you ever thought that I just simply have a different mentality to you? Perhaps I do not care about indoctrination, if I have made the decision to be indoctrinated… people happily make choices to be seduced into sex, or enticed by drugs, but want to complain about the education system, and anyway… nobody ever said that Science was gospel, even if it is being sold as such, for the burgeoning unadulterated enquiring mind of youth would have developed with this knowing in the back of their mind.

I make thoughts cease to flow and the body take over… what am I?

Only 400 years? what about the innate indoctrination that is entwined in us… along with our DNA? :confusion-shrug:

Make that 15 years for me, and yes… a kind of brain death sounds about right.

A very great effort is not only needed to exercise my mind, but my very being… to the core.

Agree nearly entirely.

Could you explain what you mean by this part…

science dogma to the public through matching it with art

I think the description is fitting, and it is caused by the afterglow of a de differentiation or, a hidden intentional try at controlling the possibility that science is bound to produce a new state of being, with very little areas of self determination, curtailing human freedom. That it is hidden , appears to support the argument that it is a naturally derivitive process, congruent with the idea that appear to mimic (copy)tramscemdentally reductive theories.

Our most powerful education starts before any schoolroom. In the family. When we grow into being human. Our parents effected by their educations, even in the first years of their (obligatory state) schooling, or, most of all then. Who can deny (“weak”) “epigenetics” (of course, the stronger kind is also admitted these days) in the sense of the inheritance of the learned thing in the Reaction Norm (calculable result of environment and genes)? Ergo, the alteration of the organism through immediate environment starting from birth? However, on a less clear level, since the whole of the account of biology is learned, a profound ambiguity opens out.

You made no decision. You might, in principle, to remain in the current thinking. However, strictly speaking, to know you are in a indoctrination is to be outside the hoop. You surely do not know. Intelligibility is not conscience knowing that produces living insight. This is something wholly different (from mere intelligibility of the thing said in a sentence). It, however, might be educated. This is my first ethical recommendation for us all.

True, I always agree with “Meno” (the evil and rude, and hideous to see), though she doesn’t agree with me (about the same matters), but this is to misunderstand what I mean by the state metaphysics. Science, as what is, is not the forced state metaphysics, as the understanding, or science [theoria: standing above in orientation: presence of being] of science (ergo: mere technological “it works”). Ergo, the black manipulation of the understanding of what is PRACTICAL.

science dogma to the public through matching it with art"

by example: vimeo.com/178469976

innumerable such efforts come out of the “university”: bampfa.org/event/colloquium-whe … modern-art

Ultra(montaighn) propaganda, sincere and well meaning, relentless and unthinking as evolution.

Indeed… I do not disagree with any of that, and a stable upbringing and household are also key in the development of a wise and stable self.

I think epigenetics is a major factor, in the displacement of a populus becoming internally superficially altered, via altered gene activity… preventing certain genes from being expressed, resulting in said internal changes… namely sympathetic and para-sympathetic ones.

Was I ever in the hoop? (loop)?

My apologies for knowing, but a disparate group gravitated towards each other, and discussed such matters, and agreed upon their roads to take despite knowing what was involved… perhaps this ‘knowing’ started in the home, through discussion and dialogue, on many matters of the heart and mind. How can one not know of indoctrination at the age of one’s becoming?

Man-made concepts and theories (the back bone of indoctrination) are just that… indoctrination, and to know that means to consciously sign up to it, but perhaps in a subversive way than one would otherwise do… an awareness of the process, if you will.

Try and prove me otherwise… if you will.

I did not miss the point… I simply do not share your world view, but I guess the issue is with how all these education-indoctrinated people are being utilised and show-cased? Profit, not loss, is always preferable to no gains at all, so let’s make gains baby! :wink:

You did not say what your preferable scenario is? as surely you must have one, if this one is to your distaste?

I think you are. Just as the person grown up in Mao’s China who assumes, as in past one did that the earth stood still, that Nationalist monsters are lurking, with their seedy faces, all about. Or, the cannibal, who never dreams of regarding cannibalism as something scandalous. Worldview means something conscious, a science. Growing into being a human is much earlier, before even a schoolroom, comes from our parents. When one works a way out, through long paths in thought, one looks out of the hoop, while being in it. Anyway, there is not much to say to one such as you.

“Anyway, there is not much to say to one such as you.”
I doubt that that is a compliment, but who is not aware of the things you speak of above? you presume too much… we are all in the hoop/loop when we partake in a society designed for progression, but the knowing subversives know that that society has been engineered that way… how can this not be known? Conversations with parents, teachers, and peers brings this to light at a very early age… or perhaps only those that seek it know.

Perhaps you have said enough!

Subversives are immersed in the public attitude of their fellow humans and obstructed by their desire for a future. Any future is already an obstruction to being. This is in a way obvious, but it is not genuinely noticed by the sham “subversives” with their clothes meant to signal their opposition from the core of their cultural bloc and so forth.

…and yet the subversive knows what you have deemed unknowable… the consenting indoctrination of the individual through education, with their mind constantly aiming towards the future… as they know what the present is, whom dress to impress (themselves), so in opposition to ‘most’… by default.

“sham “subversives”” - Why so? Why think that? The subversive is subversive for a reason… who would become so, if not for a reason? says he who talks with words shrouded in code and tales of yesteryear, says he who resides in the past… isn’t that an obstruction to being?

We wear uniforms for school… we don’t have to wear them as adults… all blacks blues Browns and beiges, in the latest or most classical of styles, but… then again, the non-subversives don’t want to stand out, for they are not a beacon of change, but of stagnation.

You have no ability to think. Mere blather deserving of contempt.

Instead of resorting to your usual Tourette’s-fuelled blanket-statement of an ad hom, your mental capacity would have been better utilised in putting forward a less ad-hominous reason for the ‘why’… but right now, after ‘that’, it would come too late to be accepted by the Ich.

Now where did I put that Mensa certificate… :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

:smiley:

You are infinitely out of touch with reality.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_8KR-n2fBQ[/youtube]

archive.org/stream/discourseont … d_djvu.txt

rosa lichtenstein wrote:

On Heidegger the silly old fart:

Practically every sentence this charlatan (Heidegger) ever wrote was metaphysical (as well as being incomprehensible).

Exhibit A for the presecution of his ‘disciples’:

Apart from the minor fact that it is complete bollocks, is this a scientific claim?

No

Does it claim to provide a priori knowledge of the world?

Yes.

As I said: metaphysical.

Into the flames with it.

Please do not post any more of this sub-standard tripe; I want to hang on to my breakfast a bit longer.

I suspect he needs to re-read Wittgenstein, and throw Heidegger in the trash.

I am afraid I have to agree with Hume on this one: into the flames with it.

Metaphysical drivel.

I only posted this since it seemed to confirm my negative view of Heidegger.

An even better book about Heidegger (which exposes him as a philosophical plonker, and his ‘disciples’ as idiots) is Paul Edwards’s book Heidegger’s Confusions (Prometheus Books, 2004).

Throw all of traditional philosophy onto the bonfire, beginning with Heidegger. That will do for starters.

A priori, dogmatic guff I am afraid, from that Nazi charlatan.

On the other hand – perhaps I was wrong about burning it all.

Yes, on second thoughts, burning is far too good for it…

Unless you need to read up on this for a college course, I’d advise you to steer clear of epistemology in its entirety. Not one single problem has been solved in 2500 years, and we still do not know what a solution would even look like.

And definitely steer clear of Heidegger, unless you want to be bamboozled by an out and out charlatan.

I honestly do not know why anyone bothers with that charlatan Heidegger; I suggest that unless you have to (to pass acourse at college, or whatever) you do not waste your time with that jargon-meister. He’s even worse than Hegel. At least Hegel was not a charlatan.

He no more means anything by the term ‘Being’ than did Parmenides who invented the term (by nonimalising a perfectly good verb) – a trick that Plato and subsequent philosophers perfected.

[On Heidegger, I am not the person to ask since I would not touch his work with someone else’s condom-covered barge pole.]

Heidegger was a dumbass compared to Frege.

Yes, I am… with your’s.

Your reality is yours to have, but you seem intent on taking everyone else’s reality away from them! Are you jealous? Have you led a very sheltered life c/o the Establishment, and now you don’t know how to play nice with us mere mortals who are grounded in a more collective reality than yours? Am I right? I probably am…

What reality should I/we be in touch with… your’s? an indoctrinated one? everyone else’s’? or our own individual reality that is ours’ for the making?

…but do not reply if you have nothing fruitful to say, but simply… go away. Stop lieing to yourself!

How about this, though:

Play of Mirrors Part 2 - Life is a Paradox

Existence is always based on a seeming paradox, that we are One and also appearing separate. Our analytical mental logical capacity is based on having knowledge of facts, which can only be done by isolating things from a certain point of view, to look at an object or a situation or a being as its own individual thing rather than a part of a whole. At the same time, existence, the whole of creation, is One, one organism, one body. We are cells in the One creation just like the cells and organs in a human body. Therefore logic in itself, if genuinely pursued all the way, always ends up in contradiction, the contradiction of Oneness and seeming separation. We can not come in touch with life by mentally understanding its parts. The seeking for a logical answer, for an analytical meaning and understanding of life, is always vain and can never be satisfied.

This is related to my previous post ‘Play of Mirrors’, in which I was mentioning that from the highest point of view, our Higher Self is One organism, one and the same for all beings and all creation, and symbolically it can be viewed like a Sun, and we as lower selves are all sunrays emanating from it. In truth, the Sun and its rays of Light are One. Another way to symbolically describe this is that the lower self is a reflection of the Higher Self seen in a mirror.

recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/ … rrors.html

"Everywhere we look around in the physical, emotional and mental worlds, we see only reflections, as all other people, places, objects, also are only reflections of their own higher selves.

As mere reflections who have forgotten the real self, there has often been this feeling of being incomplete, that our identity is not validated, which is coming from losing sight of the real/higher self. And in this forgetfulness, there has been a widespread tendency to look for that sense of completion in the world of reflections. So people hope to be completed and validate their identity by looking for positive opinions of other people, by hoping that positive experiences and achievements will finally validate their identity, and finally the reflection will not be blur anymore. But this is
absolutely vain, as completion can never come from the world of reflections, but only from reconnection with one’s own higher, real self.

Seeking completion in the world of reflections is like placing two mirrors in front of each other, the reflections reflect each other endlessly. This world where the higher self has been forgotten is a maze of opposing mirrors where it is not possible to understand what is real.

Therefore, for real spiritual breaktroughs to occur, one must unconditionally renounce all hope for validation and completion in the opinions of other people, in one’s own achievements, or in any other circumstance from this world of reflections in these lower planes"

The Higher Self, the field and embrace of Oneness, the Light of Source, the One organism which all of existence is, all of these are different words to describe the same thing, and this is who and what we really are. We are cells in this One organism, ripples in the Ocean of life. This presence is eternal and unconditional, it can never be affected, lowered, changed. It is beyond conditions. Therefore it is not something to seek out there, it is not something to achieve, to work towards in a future, it is always there and has always been there and we can never be truly disconnected from it because there is nothing outside of the One, it is only the individual awareness which may forget temporarily, which may then experience the illusion of being disconnected, while the One presence is always there, and truly all there is to do is to relax into it.

To relax into it means that we see this Highest Light as ourselves and as all others and as all situations, always, unconditionally, no matter what is happening in the conditions. To truly see it, automatically we will bring it into the situation, and we will experience it.

To create attachments and investments in scenarios, in expecting or believing that things should be a certain way, automatically hooks the energy in the conditions in the lower self, brings identification with the lower self, because it is an expectation that the lower appearance could complete us, and actually the One Presence that we truly are is always there, everywhere, in every moment, always complete.

And at the same time, the lower self often has accumulated a lot of programs, distortions, all of which are based on the illusion of feeling separate, dislocated. This creates an experience of various pains, especially physically and emotionally, which are always illusions no matter how real they may seem. An enlightened being could stand in an explosion unharmed, get shot by a firearm and just let the bullet go back out of the body unharmed, simply because he or she firmly knows that conditions are always illusions, a play of mirrors, and the One unconditional Presence is always here, always complete to provide unconditional health and wholeness.

At the same time, it can be a journey to regain this full awareness, this full enlightenment, and this has to be acknowledged too. In full enlightenment, there is absolutely no need of anything whatsoever, because our Higher Self presence is always complete and pure Oneness Light and Love, it can not be affected by any of the lower conditions, and in truth the Higher and lower self are One, so the lower self has the destiny to fully embody the Higher and all of its unconditional qualities, and therefore to not be affected by circumstances and always be pure Light.
When this full awareness has not been regained yet, the lower self has many needs, or in other words many addictions, it needs/is addicted to drinking water, breathing air, sunlight, eating food, having meaningful human connections, etc. And here is the paradox, that from a certain perspective and at certain stages of evolution we truly need all of this, and at the same time as the One unconditional presence we truly don’t need them.

The journey is to resolve this paradox by addressing all needs and desires, and there is no generic straightforward answer for this. Either they have to be renounced or they have to be experienced and played out, until the lower self is in full awareness of its unconditional Presence of the One, and the Soul has completed its journey in incarnation and has no desire or reason to incarnate anymore. This is dependant on the Divine Plan of the One : certain desires are distorted, for example we don’t really need junk food and this can usually be renounced easily. If we believe that we need something then we will experience that need. For example we have genes to make vitamin C, but they are usually turned off because we believe we need to eat it, but they can be turned back on by our awareness that we can make our own vitamin C.

However some desires are reflections of Divine Plan for unfolding of creation, and our Soul may not renounce them for some time but instead it will send the impulse to create that experience in the best way possible, for example the desire to experience Soul family reunion. Here it is important to remember that the Divine Plan is fluid, it changes, it is not something we can tune into with mental planning and beliefs, so we have to release attachments to a specific scenario. We can only tune into Divine Plan in the moment, by living and expressing each moment one by one fully, then the journey unfolds, life is able to build upon each previous moment only if it was lived fully which means that we see the One Presence of Highest Light in each moment, no matter what is happening. These desires, this inner guidance moment by moment, is the fabric that weaves all life into a field of Oneness.
As this journey unfolds, we progressively regain full awareness of our unconditional Presence of the One, and the paradox is reconciled, as Oneness is realized all the way into all degrees of density and separation, then all beings, all cells of the One organism, are fully embraced together in the awareness of Oneness, and life remains a mystery to be experienced, not as something to be attained because there is nothing outside of life itself, but as the expression of the joy of simply existing. This is something which is always there for us to access at any time anywhere, in fact it can only be accessed when we relax into the present moment.