The Iron Gods, the Earthy Gods

The moon is associated with female on the account that its orbit is similar to human female menstrual cycle (28 days on average). It is possible that it was not always the case.
The menstrual cycle in our closest primate relatives (chimps) is slightly longer. Perhaps the menstrual cycle in the human females has evolved, or changed over time.

pin.primate.wisc.edu/aboutp/anat/menstrual.html

It has been assumed the lunar gender switch happened when man switched from hunter gatherer lifestyle to farming. The change in nutrition may have shortened the menstrual cycle of the human female to incidentally conicide with the lunar cycle. Unfortunately, there is not much info available on the length of menstrual cycle of pre agricultural females, so it’s just a guess. It would explain why emphasis was on protective, rather than reproductive aspects of the moon; or, in other words, there simply may not have been any such existing comparisons.
(I may look into it some more)

This is an interesting read (on hunter gatherer child bearing and raising):
google.com/amp/s/motherhood … acing/amp/

I’ll give that a read.

I think it goes beyond menstrual cycles. Women I have met who are into astrology tend without fail to give most importance to the Moon, and the enthusiasm or feeling is very palpable. I think if you want to find an academic explanation, it probably has to do with cycles in a much broader context than menstruation. How women, not having a lot of testosterone, feel more at the mercy of the world and its waves, so the Moon, which regulates so closely the behavior of the world, is their friend par exelence. It puts the world in their favor, it is the uncontrolable outside world giving cycles and influences that contribute to fertility and general maintenance of life. It is FOR life, an external non-enemy.

This would be even more important in a nomadic hunter gatherer society. You are more at the mercy of the world, not less.

But it does not explain the appearent gender switch of moon (and sun) in some cultures. Arabic cultures (who have always been quite keen on astronomy) still use lunar calendar, and in Arabic the moon (qamar) is still male, and sun (shams) is female.

actually the sun and moon underwent operations to become transgender. they realized the only way to resolve the conflicts between cultures which still assign different genders to them, they’d have to become both genders. the operations were celestial and the results were stellar… although the bill was astronomical, as you can imagine. the gravity of this has only just begun affecting the tax payers who paid for the procedures.

you think the sun and moon looked good before, you ought to see them now. they’re heavenly bodies.

You beat me to that joke.

PIR

Since neither sun nor moon have actual genders, the attributions tell of what kind of experience the male and female lives are in different cultures.

The lunar male is no stranger to us nocturnal philosophers.

Welcome to Moon 1

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHZLhPbxitw[/youtube]

This show continues to be the best spiritual narrative of our age.

♃ ᚦ ☉
sendvid.com/b645rgd7

Praise be to ODIN

I have recently been in contact with the Christian view.

I appears here is NOTHING of self-reflection in these people. The central tenet of Christianity appears to be “The Jews did it!!!”

Indeed the Jews brought them the Jew Jehashuwa or Jesus, then the Romans killed him, then they blamed the Jews for it, then they used their own torture instrument with which they killed Jesus and thousands of other Jews, as a way of honouring one of the Jews they murdered with it (??) and then went on killing Jews for two thousand years, and then they blamed the killing of Jews on Jews, and at the same time denied that it ever happened. This now is that state of Christianity. A gang of murdering hypocrites too weak and cowardly to even recognize that they murdered their own saviour and his family.

Quite naturally such a mindset impedes logical thinking, and thus prevents any coherent teleological action.
And this in turn, the fact that roughly three to four billion people are dependent for their emotional life on a religion that has little substance besides “the Jews did it” (ironically, Jews produced both these religions), is good news for our religion’s future.

Let these idiots take care of each other.

Only now do I fully understand that Nietzsche wasn’t exaggerating with his contempt for Christianity.

It just never really registered with me, because it renders the religion so insanely stupid, stupidity well beyond what I could imagine, that Jesus was just one Jews rebelling against the Romans and therefore being crucified, and that this same crucifying-power then claimed ownership of this Jewish soul and went on the make the instrument of his death the symbol in his honour. Fucking great. Just, wow.

So Christianity and Islam are both nothing more than attempts to steal the Jewish religious soul by whatever means. Douchebags is what they are, all of them.

I am not a Jew, because my mother is of North Sea Coastal tribes and tribal identity, of which Hebrew is one, is passed along by the mother.
But since my Father is Jewish I will forever fight on their side, unless they try to fuck with Odin, which they won’t, because they’re not exactly dumb people.

Ok. So as indeed fucking speaks from every sentence in the Old Testament, Judaism is an Earthy, “Pagan” religion.
Its deference is before the elements, and their mysterious hosts, not before any man or woman in particular.

If this is so, the transformation our planet is moving towards is so all encompassing that it will run dozens of feet into the ground, like a plough.

Both of the mass fake-Jewish religions prophecize the end of days in quite similar concepts. It remains to be seen if this doesn’t simply mean the end of their days, the end of universalist monotheism.

Im not saying Christian conversion isn’t real, doesn’t possess magic and doesn’t change ones life into something more manageable and sweet.
What Im saying is that all this does is introduce non-Jews to the real living God who took the Jews out of Egypt and parted the sea.

Now Jews don’t tend to see it this way which is a shame. They don’t take credit for Jesus. They should, is my take.
They might do very well to devise their own way of honouring what this particular son of their tribe has meant to the civilization of the goyim.

Now that Ive broken through the spell, it is so starkly obvious what the situation in Israel of the year 0 must have been.

Herodes was a Roman slave. A proxy regime of Rome with a particularly scummy person from the region in charge of the malice required to keep the actual population in check. A Saddam Hussein.

Jesus didn’t stand for this. He was a son of an old royal lineage and, knowing honour, awakened his DNA during long travel and came back to Israel as a son of man, a superior shaman, in order to defy in the eye of the world the corruptive slave-rulership over the land of his ancestors.

This then had insanely incomprehensible consequences on Platonic Europe, which had lost its Gods to the thoughts of Socrates, and made of Caesar a vehicle for an old desert magic gone rogue.

This then began to work on Europe as the psychedelic poison that Nietzsche recovered from in his most admirable ways.

Nietzsche, son of Thor.

Furthermore, Christianity as it appears in the provinces of Rome is largely Mary-oriented. Virtually all churches in France are called Notre Dame de something. Certainly Italians revere the virgin as an image of their flawless mother. So the Italians and French revere a Jewish woman of noble birth who had a patriotic son.

What follows is quite simply that both fake-orders will have to defer in some way to the true order in order to become stable forces in a wholesome context. It must. Life isn’t as illogical in the long run as to be able to escape this. There is even a word for this in Hebrew, though I think Im one of the few to decipher this meaning. Most Jews aren’t so optimistic. And it is perhaps that I am not actually a Jew that allows me this optimism.

Not unlikely seems that the Herodes role is something like a false flag operation.

It is not denied that the Romans killed Jesus, but it is suggested that “The Jews” asked for that. Even aside from the fact that Jesus and his people were Jews and the regime of Herodes represented the Jewish people as much as Saddam Hussein represented all Iraqis, more likely than not the ones who had real problems with Jesus were the Romans.

If the events of the resurrection transpired as written, then the Romans must have been really baffled and scared and certainly would have blamed the Jews or any other party than themselves for being Jesus’ adversary. A smearcampaign against the Jews, to interpret Jesus away from his roots, was initiated as a matter of imperial security.

Hail Mary
vimeo.com/35313073

RAGNAROK came and went and ODIN died in the mouth of the GIANT WOLF FENRIR
as the steel jaws of Industry clenched and murdered.

Then decades passed of NIGHT OF THE GODS and the world fell into disarray and POWER was DARKENED.

45. Brothers shall fight | and fell each other,
And sisters’ sons | shall kinship stain;
Hard is it on earth, | with mighty whoredom;
Axe-time, sword-time, | shields are sundered,
Wind-time, wolf-time, | ere the world falls;
Nor ever shall men | each other spare.

And I stood before the Tree and I spoke the Name. And LORD ODIN made himself Known Again.

And so it was that it all began.

5. The sun from the south,
the moon´s companion,
her right hand cast
about the heavenly horse-deer;
The sun did not know
what halls she possessed.
The stars did not know
where they had a station.
The moon did not know
what power he possessed.