Dimethyltryptamine and psychedelics

Hi Artimas,

I overdosed on LSD long time ago, and I did die, those who worked on me told me. It was death, literally a seat trip 1000mg. Left me permanently tripped out, with dangerous flashbacks, but generally cam go up very naturally, in fact I never really can come down. I was told 1000 was near fatal death, so no one was surprised.

And the whole thing started in about 30 minutes sedately enough, with a mandala with many dimensions, each dimension having a lot of activity if I looked there.

But strangely as looked at, each lived dimension split into more many more, and knowing that in order to avoid eternal splitting, I had to go outside, which I couldn’t, or go to the source. The source turned out to be a goddess, like a female buddbic figure, which I knew would consume me I I don’t get out of that. But knowing I already tried to go outward , the gravity of the situation was so strong that I was frozen until dying.I never tried it again, and grass was my choice since then. 1000 mg may have been a lot then, I was told it was a lot stronger back then in the sixties.

Now high is my only choice so I figure I my going down there was a lot more dangerous then out.

Yeah I smoke cannabis and sometimes dabble with other stuff, nothing too extreme though. My last few trips have been crazy rides but ultimately life is the trip and it is crazy being able to watch it go down and live it at the same time.

Just found the doses:

When users pass the 1,000 microgram threshold they may begin to exhibit respiratory stress or even pass out.

I took a 10 strip of Lsd once but not even that fully compares to dmt.

Well, 10 strips = more or less 1000 micro grams of LSD. If DMT is so much stronger , did the thought of panic occur to You ? Were You alone or with company? Athmosphere can make a huge difference.

I was with my gf. A bit panicked, dmt is the strongest hallucinogenic known to man so far… It is released when near death and also when dreaming supposedly. Yeah this last lsd trip I only took 2 tabs but they were really strong I guess. Dmt is probably about x10 stronger than lsd too. Ayahuasca.

To all you psychonauts,

I’m market analogy, there are no discounts in reality, there is only one price, and it’s non-negotiable. You’re seeking deep truths when all the answers are laid out before you in plain sight, except that they are high cost and maintenance, for which you don’t want to (or cannot) pay. There is a saying in the marketing world: if you’re not paying for the product, you are the product. And so it is in reality- there are no free rides, as somebody will have to pay, with something. (And most of humanity has been on such a quest, a quest for imaginary leverage over reality (a free ride), even as getting itself deeper and deeper into evolutionary debt.)

Your real issue is not not knowing the deep truths or alternate spirit worlds or whatnot, as if reality is playing hide and seek with you, but the unwillingness to pay the full price. So your real intention in doing drugs is to seek escape and confirmation; but in so doing, you are just transferring the difference of the cost unto yourself qualitatively (i.e., by deceiving/compromising yourself).

…mmkay… Just know this, space cadet - the interest rate is still in force, and rising. Some day, the debt will be collected, and it will be in blood price.
Happy trips!

Not necessarily true.

Is visiting another country, trying a new activity, eating a new food an escape? Of course not.

Sailing the psyche, as you call it (a nice alliteration said this way I think, in place of patronisation), is expanding your exposure to experiences in just the same way - but moreso. Quite clearly you are not acquainted with the ground beneath your high horse in this case, or you would both understand and respect the spoils of exploring the lengths, depths and breadths of what the mind can do - far beyond what trying a new thing can do in normal life in fact.

In trying these things you are living more, not merely deferring death. There are things to undergo that you never even knew you could from undergoing even the most adventurous of lives, and I would never take back even my limited knowledge of this fact. And beyond simply experiencing more things, LSD can complete you, or at least develop you many levels beyond your normal boundaries, which you probably aren’t even aware of yet.

Don’t act so self-righteous before you know what you’re talking about in good faith, it’s really annoying.

. Your kind is the one that’s riding the imaginary flying horse, and doesn’t even have the decency to admit that you’re stuck in the illusion. One does not need drugs to realize the basic facts of life.

. That’s not what life is, or is about. Only death can “complete” you. Everything else is just an illusion. Your dilemma is that you don’t want to suffer, and you also don’t want to die. Same things with video games- safe virtual lives, with fake struggles and fake, self-flattering and illusory victories, neither this nor that. Another illusion out of many.

. Of course, you don’t like being annoyed, except when it’s on your terms. That’s one reason for escapism.

Drugs are merely tools used to shift perception/perspective, psychedelics especially. I think they have been shaping man for a very long time, drugs that are more symbolic, like the fly agaric/amanita muscaria, a mushroom that pagans used to eat, they’d drink deer urine after the deer ate the mushroom raw and converted the ibotenic acid to muscimol, this is where reindeer mythology or its symbolism came from. Flying reindeer, flight(heightened sense of perception) deer (converter of mushroom into psychedelic substance naturally.)

Oh I am well aware there is a price to be paid, it is my life, you see. When one lives to understand, correlate and transfer truths to others in a language they may understand, one must sacrifice their own life in regards to remaining unbiased, shaped as less as possible or at least train the self to understand all realistic possibilities before making a choice. I already pay the full price by forced participation in an existence of agony for its expansion, I give the subconscious what it wants, a translator dedicated to change, once all is aligned we will have achieved it’s goal. Nature works against us to evolve us, the lessons have clearly been duly noted by humanity, I am here as its speaker, so to speak, as well as some others. This state is achievable by any man or woman who has curiosity and seeks to understand for the sake of understanding.

Is what you understand, Pandora, backed by an image? A grand symbol? Do you see the picture as if it were before you like a painting? This stems from the subconscious, these feelings, these symbols. Psychedelics are merely a tool for the conscious individual to communicate with the subconscious.

What’s there to be afraid of with death? The only thing I truly fear, is a life wasted, which how can mine be wasted for such a grand cause, one of education? Oh wait, it already is wasted, that’s the sacrifice, to try and steer an ignorant species out of their misconceived steps to evolution but onto the accurate ones, a full path to self. It being a waste is merely a nihilistic viewpoint, for a grand cause, a just sacrifice.

I knew before any psychedelic, I go merely for the experience and speaking to my subconsciousness, it puts things into perspective, that’s all it is, the evidence.

youtu.be/rnKbImRPhTE

Actually I think it’s you who’s flying an imaginary horse…
and stuck in an illusion.

Only Pandora can open that box. You don’t need drugs to realise the basic facts of life, and that’s fine if that’s as far as you care to take it. I just don’t think you should be lecturing those who took it further from behind that safe line of yours.

I’m not saying you need to be completed in life, I’m just glad I did that while I’m alive…

What’s this obsession with death? LSD can help you with that, by the way. I’m not so sure anyone wants to die - those who take their lives primarily just don’t want to live in the way they are living as far as I understand it, but again, LSD can change the way that you live it - and if you haven’t tried it then you don’t know what I’m talking about. That’s fine. It’s quite different from a video game, darling. Please… very different. Again, you don’t know.

I like being annoying when it’s on my terms? Ok…
I don’t like people preaching against things they don’t know about, even if I don’t like them - actually.

We’re literally a dream of ourselves, expanding ourselves micro and macro in fragmentation, when one does a psychedelic, it heightens ones current conscious perception of and in the dream, “reality”, it’s just evidence, proof, it is the literal to match the metaphorical. Evidence for the how, why, what, who, when, where. Isn’t it mainstream Science and Govt, asking for these answers in a literal sense but then illegalize them to maintain a basic, simplistic perception/perspective? To keep man on a redundant cycle of ignorance and true death of which is the death that most truly fear? A ceasing of self by only acting as a mere vessel for another’s ideas.

Another point as well, I nearly forgot. Dmt is already released in our brain, it’s how we may perceive what death and dreams are, a crucial molecule that’s apart of the receiver(body) for the subconscious’ use. Dmt is in all living things, apparently.

Good song, good messaging.

youtu.be/NFeUko-lQHg

It is released in a sensory deprived environment, which was used as punishment in order to break people down and drive them crazy.

. If you believe that what you see in your trips is a reflection of reality your perception has been compromised already. I also believe substance induced schizophrenia is a real thing.

In either case, you’re choosing to engage a fantasy world, instead of real one.

Self-mutilation as courage? Is this the best you can do in life? Well, bravo then!

This is what kind of “revelations” that drug use leads to. Crossing of the brain wires and detachment from reality.

youtube.com/channel/UC3Vzut … b6Q/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVZVM801ULc

youtu.be/rm9coqlk8fY

Better

Detachment from reality? What is reality, Pandora? Are you saying a dream is less real than reality, when reality is also a dream, just in a collective state with implemented fragmented diversity? Disassociation from ego is hardly detachment of reality, that’s like saying an animal isn’t real because it has no ego, or a tree. Define, reality. Is reality only what is physically available? Then why have ideas or a subconscious? Why not have everything already available without the need of a subconscious or state of duality, why the need or ability to think and project into a physical world?

Schizophrenia and psychosis/extreme mental disorders, are available through psychedelic usage only by being already integrated into the users genetics, so basically, a psychedelic will only drive you to psychosis if you were heading there anyways, it merely speeds up the manifestation of disorder by pulling out genetics.

This “fantasy” world is already apart of a “real” one, whence cometh the substance, if not?

Sensory deprived environment is also used to meditate and reflect, which is more likely than to drive one crazy, if someone wants to drive one crazy they can do so through much easier methods, we see some examples in everyday society already, do we not? Are we not sensory deprived in a society focused on distraction? You can’t even see the stars from the city and you talk to me about Dmt being used to deprive senses, where is that study? I can show you the study they found dmt in rat brains in their pineal glands where melatonin and serotonin are secreted. You think this is all coincidental or?

I have doing loads of research on this subject but have never taken any related drugs.
I have experienced DMT-liked experiences [I believe very mild ones] from various meditations and breathing techniques.

From what you have experienced would you agree with my [& others] hypothesis,
most of the founders of religions and spirituality, notable theistic ones, would [or may] have similar experiences of being God or God was speaking to them where they have chanced upon such God related experiences from the following;

-ingestion of hallucinogens [accidentally or deliberately]
-suffering from temporal epilepsy
-tumor around the temporal area
-undue stress
-schizo and the likes
-others

Note this recent NGEO video;

Medical Reason for Visions? | The Story of God
youtube.com/watch?v=NZUEy0DkXAo
This guy has a tumor [shown in MRIs] around his temporal lobe that triggered all sorts of god related and psychedelic experiences.

It seems you are attempting at chalking it up to mental illness or solely due to the brain, which isn’t the case. The brain doesn’t manifest consciousness, consciousness manifests into the brain, otherwise, how would we have very much /aware/ plants and animals, some who have no brains or ego, they are close to nature, innocent aspects of the subconscious, children as well, why are children innocent you may ask? Because they have no ego, they’re purely manifested as the subconscious until a certain age, when the brain develops to grant them ego and full consciousness. This shows proof of what I state, observable to any human who wishes to see the connections. Imagination, dreams, love, etc. All things a child can feel without having fully developed, right? Know why? Because the unconscious mind is what brings this all about, not the other way around. It’s evolution. Chaos and order, subconscious and conscious, do you see how we are on the third step (physically manifested) trying to get to the 4th? Problem is, we have been on repeat on this 3rd step for a very, very long time and Nature is tired of repetition. Trial and error, so pick what you wish to be and better choose quick before it picks for you because it often chooses error and wipes the earth clean or tries, has it not before?

The brain is merely a tool granted in our body by evolution and subconscious/nature, it breaks down chemicals to function in a physical and chemically stabled world, without a body we couldn’t exist physically, right? But consciousness does, to say it doesn’t is to say nature exists because of man, physical phenomena and brains.

A perfectly normal person can take a psychedelic and return to being perfectly normal, people abuse them all the time. You think I have talked with “god” due to a drug? I am it, I can talk to myself all day and all night without any drugs involved other than the ones in my brain already. When I say I talk to “god” I mean I am literally talking to myself, a self without any bias, like a psychologist. Does that make sense? Considering we are both conscious and subconscious, I have already stated, it is communication between the two and the subconscious criticizes the ego if it has done anything wrong or about where it needs improvement “bad trip, ego death”.

Mental illness is created by this society and it’s ignorant poisoning of people using toxic minerals and metals along with psychological manipulation/entrapment, a drug that expands perception and binds to serotonin/melatonin receptors does not induce mental illness other than “hppd”, unless one already has a mental illness disorder embedded in their genes previously due to the very same poisoning from society, they speed up or heighten the risk of it manifesting. Traumas and stress carry on through genes, make sense? One can breed illness out, just like with a plant, except humanity is foolish and breeds idiocy and issues instead, then they try to fix the issue and create a whole other branch of issues. It’s about breaking the cycle, not continuing it.

Those “religious experiences” and theistic approaches are merely man trying to explain and paint a picture of psyche, don’t get confused by the terminology as being something external to you, it is you, your subconscious/unconscious self of which you can talk to anytime.

As I said, the drugs, all they do is paint an image, it’s the evidence so a man won’t go insane due to thought in metaphorical context. It’s the physical, literal evidence for the mind to digest and correlate to the metaphorical. They help speed evolution by heightening and expanding perception along with forced criticism. Psychedelics are subconscious/nature’s mirror.

The guy in that video does not do the experience justice by his naive explanation. Walls aren’t conscious, just because things are “alive” or all vibrating, doesn’t mean they are conscious and have ego or a state of duality in the mind, it is merely a part of the vibrating dream that is the subconscious mind. A stone vibrates and appears alive, it doesn’t mean it’s conscious. Don’t let that video misconstrue the concept and thought/evidence.

Here’s how it began, let me try and paint a simplistic image for you. Every one of us, everything here, is a possibility to be explored, just like we can explore the possibilities ourself, we are both a possibility and explorer of possibilities. Just as an ice cream cone is a possibility to us, we are a possibility to it. Micro to macro.

It began as (subconscious)chaos > (conscious)order > (body with the duality embedded) existence
Maybe conscious is chaos and subconscious is order, as long as both exist as they do to create contrast. Contrast is everything, literally and metaphorically. I don’t think so though because chaos was the beginning and consciousness/order spawned in attempt at making sense of that chaos, which developed order, then that state or duality evolved into existence which is the third stage of it’s evolution and it does not end here. It may for us humanity and current life but not for it, it will start over and for conscious life that restart will be within the blink of an eye. Since time cannot be perceived in death(ceasing of consciousness/perception and it’s ability to interact with and in a present moment)

In this existence it goes like this,

Unconscious/Subconscious > physical manifestation > consciousness(ego) this “reality” is just one giant collective lucid dream with rules, get it? Why I had stated “life is the trip” the drugs are just the evidence.

(Subconscious/nature) > body < (consciousness/ego)
Body and brain are merely the receiver of said duality, the “trinity” spirit, body, mind.

That video also states it as a “religious” experience when it isn’t, it’s a spiritual one. Know the difference. Religion is a man made system, spirituality is self and naturally innate/activated. People expect these mainstream people to explain things like they have credibility from their fame, propaganda, why not interview me hm, I dedicate to this culture and study it, I’ll explain the experience not, naively. They can’t even understand the language they use let alone describe what is, properly.