RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

4Kids Productions and The Summit Media Group inc. (1998) Logo

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3R5L927z9M[/youtube]

Openhearted Reliving of Radiant Embracement (O.R.R.E)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GHVCq663bQ[/youtube]

A Lovely, possessive, flirtatious, and cuddly Meganium was coming to write with Me!! She used an exotic crayola sharpie that glittered with her sunshine and fragrance. Nothing could be so delightful, so capturing, spellbinding, and erotic as that Meganium.

I Love Meganium. She illustrates a colorful portrait of Me and Her, wondrous playmates and relatives. Meganium fill My heart, explodes Me with rapture, raises My toes, and flickers My antennas for squirt and potions, melodies and harmony.

Well, the only thing that could be more powerful than that Meganium is Lugia XD - that was Me, Eldes in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. So I suppose that I should be returning to my post as Eldes, up with Greevil as Father Crow (Ho-Oh). Eldes was Wes in Pokemon Colosseum, who could be Ash, because he’s with a red-headed Misty, and He’s Tyranitar like Ash is. So the reason that I was Lugia is because the gem on My Heart as Tyranitar was Lugia, those values, beauty, wholeness, and sophistication.

Lugia was Me as a Kidd. I used to be very spiritual, tied to the cosmic thread of God’s hand. I felt the full purity of luster, the bubbling language of allure. I believe in God, in power, ballooning, uncontrollable, dynamic, and seismic currents of the deepest reaches. That talisman that I held in my courtyard of razor elongated doodle buttons crash landed my Millennium Falcon into a dead zone ice chill.

I hold a powerful Wisdom, an unsurpassed ocean of aviation, sounding the bell tower rumble rockets to islands of chalice ahoy petal branches. This memory of a blanketed ascent, a long glow through wind and terrain feeds my hunger for priceless buoyancy extending yarn to a valentines narnia!

Imagination encircles the globe, pinches away from old lost torn assemblies in the lock down diary of ornamentation, zipping storm mosaic crosshair diagrams farfetched in totems.

Life is an ever evolving story, a play of opposites, a folder of multidimensional matrices blueprint striking air breaking sonic boom wind shaft aerial channels spitting fire and tearing down establishments asunder as new age gazes ask foretelling launch code sequence alienation shaving casting cards picking up doomsday minion trick or treat credential.

Diamond city roller coaster concert shackles burn deluge growing milling triassic golem monstrosity axis plucked dizzy newspaper sacks coin press invitation envelope poverty shoe bearing wedding bell bulldozer hijacking craze manifests mundane gravity beating excellence saving valor aura motion simulator idiosyncratic Einstein bowstring firing time dilation wind rooster tail make shift coastline carnival vanquishing.

Einstein’s Relativity: Time Dilation

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHRK6ojWdtU[/youtube]

Wonderland archives evanescent shape shifting spiral morphing plasma rectangular jovial carousels floating mirage poster ripping space-time fabric for wormhole heaven advance devilry machination kaleidoscope planet exorcism zone paneling lightsabers!!

Jedi Consular centering, vastness of perception, unrestricted choices variation summit most improved player prototype accelerator vantage point fires celebration stickers meeting swooping podracer mach malevolence aim perfume neck of Meganium edging ahead to win the race and put Me in hell!!

Victory for the Horn sends beaming revelation shock mist straw hat precipice haggles gangly octopus arms zap step mechanized takeover contraption eyeing stimulation fern gnostic cornucopia drown oblivion fan boy arena mental powers Jynx chromatic season fissure pattern rubric puzzle pie.

Science cord distance hacking pleasure suitcase collective intellect brain feeding bazooka rainbow purified ectoplasm shivering craving invincibility swooning mood dip peculiar, wacky, contorted, dove white water shine spirit swaying tempest blizzard houses solidified, eternal, formulated plots above salvation Sneasel.

Versatile, quick, mask beating pendulum cracking acorn ball blooming vision snacks bed crooked dugout dim word ball highlight theatrical tractor beam buzz cut styles fancy purses coil lingering injustice.

Double border roundabout comic asteroid charts drift smooth sailing cargo hold Bunny hopping enthusiastic care food spoon drug gaze zoo hostage glass angle germ mine field blast array copy hard dread father frame math candle make Squirtle and Charmander evolve the no nonsense pedestrians half scent.

Caterpie curls union cave enigma outside the box avalanche challenging grid racing turn covers bond dosage gamble finicky cinder burst astronomy Seymore the Rocket Scientist voyaging to the stars with Fable.

Earth maze zips promising aspects of the Force tilted in amassed power upgrade divination sorcery soul breeding endless Mos Eisley on the desert world of Tatooine as free buffet portions of food greeting mimicking cascade arrangements flower festival herbs and chosen omega pixels graveyard dress mobile courage sign blending immersive moonshine galloping precious stone metal as the Flora of Ore has been pointed at Polaris!!

I was resurrected on another planet, getting access to sacred treasures and unique gifts. The flute of summoning corralled My matter into spiritual condensation grazing the flesh of newer antechamber floods of morality impasse choice of whether to ascend the snowy summit, or go into the mines of Moria and transcend Hell Forever at an even more invincible peak, yet harder. Still, the triumph of such exaltation beams Me another 1000 lifetimes ahead and into a heavenly Lagoon!!

Qualities of serene, blazing, torrential, dreamy facets integrate cube burden feather Meganium pen writing fairytopian delicacy phase stuffing crude door Telvanni magus intelligence boosting strain of chaos magnetized brilliant luminosity shine bell tower!