Ecmandu's advice on genies and gods

I’ve met just about every type of being that exists in existence.

They come to you with un-fucking-believable power!

Then eventually, they’ll ask what you want.

What I figured out over decades of trial and error, is that they can’t do one thing, the one thing that evidences the benevolence of their power.

If you even meet one of these beings, this is my advice to you; say this to them:

Maintain everyone’s individuality but let no consent ever get violated on each brings own terms.

They get furious! Because you just proved they aren’t omnipotent on the one thing that matters to all beings. Watch them writhe and squirm as they couldn’t trick you.

They’ll say things like “I could do that if I wanted to, I just don’t want to”

Or: it’s your karma that I can’t do that

Or: how can I possibly do that?

Then tell them to turn all of our eternal forms into hyper dimensional mirrors.

They’ll huff and puff.

I’ve never met a real god to this day.

You also have to know this when speaking to them:

It is impossible for a single being to look over an infinite or completely, even a finite number of beings

Existence = otherness

BUT!

An all powerful omnibenevolent being can certainly make an infinite number of copies of itself, one for each being, and still be able to be the genie/God that can grant this wish.

Don’t be tricked by their games.

If you have trouble with the debate, just send them to me.

A large portion of reality is an illusion.

I would say the whole-of-reality [including the person] is real while at the same time it is an illusion depending on the relevant perspectives.

Note ‘Maya’

It would be stupid to merely insist all of reality is an illusion, thus the oncoming train on the track one is standing on, is an illusion.
In one relevant perspective, all of reality is not an illusion. But at the same time in another perspective all-that-is-real is an illusion.

Thus it is more realistic to accept p and not-p existing at the same time but not in the same sense/perspective [which is not a contradiction].

What is wisdom is one’s ability to toggle between p and not-p to suit the relevant perspective to optimize one’s well being and that of the collective.

The perception of reality can be an illusion but not reality itself because something cannot be both real and unreal at the same time
Even if our perception of it is an illusion we cannot manipulate it or exist outside of it so have no choice but to treat it as if it is real

“Ecmandu’s advice on genies and gods”

What about Jinns?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUy9oElFlts[/youtube]

Things can be real and unreal at the same time but in a different sense.

There are critical times where what is most real to us must be unreal at the same time but in a different sense for a good reason.

For example a piece of crude diamond exists as ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ at the same time but in different senses.
If we take an ordinary knife or cutter we cannot cut the diamond [sense 1], but if we have an electron laser knife we can penetrate the diamond easily like butter [i.e. relatively soft in that sense 2].