Is existence enough?

Well, if it’s good for the planet, than it’s good I suppose.
We need to leave room for nature.

Yea I’m going to look into driving jobs soon, right now I’m a groundskeeper/janitor.
I don’t think cab driver is for me, unless it’s in the day time, because I don’t want to deal with drunks and junkies (perhaps a courier).
I don’t want to be a security guard either, I don’t like conflict, confrontation or enforcement, it’s nowhere near worth the pay.

Yea, having a license and a car opens up a lot of doors.

That’s totally fucking me, thanks for that.

Courier is fun too. Delivery guy even. There’s also plenty of cabbies that work the day time. Airport rides and such. For a contemplative man, there is more than one gratifying conversation to be had.

this is great.

I always forget I can consider that as a contingency plan. Seems very enjoyable.

Existence without inspiration is simply killing time on the clock.

It’s good to have balance I think, it’s good to be inspired, driven, but it’s also good to relax, take it easy, enjoy the simple things, not overreach.

Well I didn’t say anything about being driven, simply inspired by whatever or to do whatever, otherwise your biding your time until death going through the motions of living without anything to really make mention of. Perhaps inspiration and appreciation are somehow tied together, a mixture of what makes life feel great, but being a ghost in your own life blows.

That’s dependent on you. I myself am easily amused and enjoy the ride even if it is eternally painful.

Having had to do the former for the last few years, and now not so much having to, the capacity for a sense of self opens up of wanting to do… along with the capacity to be able to now do.

I don’t think it’s essential, but personal pursuits fill a void of purposelessness.

Couriers make very good money… well they do here, or another good money-maker… and I know plenty of people in this field, is chauffeuring: film studios, diplomats, the rich, special needs schools… they all use em.

I agree with Mags that having a purpose is important.

Can ataraxy, or hedonism be inspiring?

Can existence alone, or taking part in the simple things in life?

Is not enjoying what one has, constantly thinking about and pursuing what one does not have, appreciation, or its antithesis?

I go up and down a bit, but overall, I feel fine these days, even tho I don’t have much by our civilization’s standards.

I think it’ll be interesting to stick around even just to see this how this civilization will play itself out.

All your questions have to do with perspective and whether or not one’s perspective can bring about inspiration or is inspiration an epiphany of sorts that brings about a new perspective?

Right, it is a matter of perspective, personality, disposition, temperament.

I haven’t given much thought to epiphanies, I tend to think everything in the mind, comes from the mind, and its environment, not from nowhere, or some place mysterious.

What if it does come from or strong back to nowhere or some place mysterious? Do you believe you can fathom or comprehend what is already embedded in you to be understood?

Whatever inspiration I’ve had, felt like it came from a convergence of me and my environment, there was nothing mysterious about it.

A denial of life is a denial of all promise, because We have so many abilities, and to not interact with this stage of life, to cheapen the experience lessens the beauty of nature.

Einstein says that He who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe has his eyes closed, so we need to awaken, be spiritually attuned, manifested from the highest radiance, and perceiving the full infinitude of the divine intellect, which realizes possibilities from the lowest to the highest, realizing all levels of existence.

Have you ever had a dream? The unconscious cannot reveal itself fully to one whom is not yet ready for it to be revealed. Imagination and ideas don’t seem mysterious when they come out of nowhere?

We certainly don’t come to them. That’s pretty mysterious to me, all the environment truly does is shapes the ego of which is the confinement of the past and future individual in a present moment. That seems pretty mysterious also.