Three AM

A 3am appointment? :open_mouth:

I’m ready to crash!

No, no, no! Goodness knows what you read into that!

Sometimes I see my folly. Other times I turn a blind I.

Pleasant dreams. Fly,

I don’t think I quite get your folly. :neutral_face:

:laughing:

Headed to bed, after working through some thoughts all day… I’ve concluded that it’s not me, it’s them… someone else’s unfounded thoughts and feelings has nothing to do with the other.

3:33 right now Sunday morning.Searching to get in touch with the central part of the universal energy
and thinking this is not really coming from inside.

Male it short but wrote Below Sartori, in the psychology section, and occasioned by such a paranormal occurance as had happened about a month ago.

(Not a dream)

Went into a gas station and asked.the.attendant if he has seen an upsurge of.winnings in lottery scratch-offs
He said , no, and he asked me the same question in retort.

I told.him of a.fictional account of how much I had won, the type of.game, for.there are.several.

I made up an amount for.the sake of. Omversation, and made up a 50 dollar win on just one particular game, just to keep the talkative mood going.
A.couple came in at that point , with scratcher in hand. It somehow strangely prompted.me.to go up to them and looking at.the game and recognising it as the same one I had just.talked about with the service attendant, innocently asked.them how muxh they had won. I couldn’t habe ascertained the amount for I was not within that point of view.

Almost unbelievably they announced winning 50 dollars.

I was.dumbfounded, as I still am, to a degree. Now, its 3:45 am.time for bed.

Obviously Neptune is your ruling planet.

That is what you took from his anecdote? It didn’t occur to you to ask Meno why he felt the need to engage in a fantasy? To keep conversation going!!!
Gotta be Neptune! Clearly I am missing that which is obvious to others.
Help me. :-k

What is more, the lapis is the “Master,” as appears from the following passage of the Rosarium: Et sic Philosophus non est Magister lapidis, sed potius minister: “And so the Philosopher is not master of the lapis, but rather the servant.”

This is a little bit above me, but what you’re saying is, you disagree with Pluto.

Plato.

You don’t think philosophers should rule? I thought they was wise.

Rule? I didn’t say they shouldn’t rule. How fast are we travelling? Why would you think someone calling themselves a philosopher… never mind. How fast?

I’ve no idea.

You didn’t read the books I recommended, did you?

I couldn’t remember one, and no one’s heard of the other.

What do you mean, no one’s heard of it?

Searched online. Every bookshop within a ten mile radius. Presumably it was some kind of April Fools?

What were you looking for?

What you told me to look for: The Bertha Tragedy.

You’re an idiot.

You can’t say that any more, I’ve retired. My last day today. 65 today!

Oh! Congratulations, My best to you and Mrs derleydoo.

How’d you know I call myself derleydoo? My private life’s private.

No secrets in this office, you should know that. I take it you have signed the non-disclosure agreement?

Paraphrasing. Putting together the incidents of the last 65 years.

Genuine milestone. An old age pensioner. That would account for my exuberance!
Today. Did more people join the ranks of pensioner, or did more people leave the rank of pensioner?

Free at Last. Thank God Almighty. Free at Last. [-o<

Congratulations darley. Make use of it!

Use it wisely again the cliche comes to mind, time is wasted by the Young, sometimes the personal outbounds , overflows, as that innoscence cries out for repetition, when it does want to repeat It’s self infinitely, sorry for the defining moment when fear of not being overcomes existence.

And then? As is now, and ever shall be, into that absolute no inkling whence from come back but absolutely not from the fear of nothingness. For there is no such thing, but for the love of the many, who can not be left like It is .

Then once this: then immediately the Self becomes a tremendous multiplicity which can only be attained , at first, through intercession, through the one, the One, then the Many.

K: from your brother from a different mother, congrats…I am truly happy for you…
the reason I haven’t participated in this particular thread is simple, I haven’t been
awake at three am. and that was the requirement of this thread… to be awake at three am…
until tonight… I finally had the day off and the thoughts of several days were rolling
around my mind… so I wrote and wrote and wrote… and now my mind won’t shut
up and let me sleep… so here I am… thanking Mr. Derleydoo for his escape from
the burdens of work… thank god he is free, free at last…

as for me…I don’t write to change the world… as Mr. Derelydoo wrote me…
No, I am not vain enough, with ego enough to attempt to change the world…
that takes a young man’s ego and I am just behind the Great and powerful
derelydoo in age…and thus no longer young…I no longer hope to change
the world… at best, I hope to get someone to consider changing their mind…
little less changing the world… it is kinda like when I was younger and wanted
to win the billion dollar lottery…Nowdays, I would be happy with a buck
and change in lottery winnings…I am dismissed by many around here and that
is ok…because they value shallow and superficial philosophy… should they
ever consider me a “valuable” philosopher, I would have to reconsider
my writings as junk… and perhaps give up serious philosophy and read
the harlequin romance version of philosophy which is Ayn Rand…and think
what deep thoughts lie there………uhhhh, not…

I really don’t know what I want to say here outside of congrats to the fine,
upstanding person that is derelydoo… and I hope to be free someday as he is
free……

Kropotkin

Free at last! What nonsense! Meanwhile, in the offices of PCH&N. :laughing:

MagsJ and Meno changed the rules. I’m not sure of Meno’s political leanings, but the whisper in the office has it that MagsJ is shortly to stand as the Conservative candidate for her local borough.

The three am curfew was lifted, Kropotkin - it couldn’t be enforced. Pity, because it is one of the few occasions when the world appears to make sense. You are welcome to pop in for a cup of tea or a coffee any time. Best to call after 3 am.
:laughing:

I had a dream! [-o<

Right…
I’m not so sure of it myself, but I would gather, I would consider a middle of the road to be a justifiable position, but since checks and balances can not define how centered is the center nowadays, I wouldn’t mind seeing a triumvirate split the ominous power standing on a scary pedestal. That way balance may be perceived somewhat.

Perhaps a social democratic aristocracy, not based on writeoffs , or deep pockets, but on limits, controls, and national-international equity, based on variable values.

Naturally contradictions may be the course, however, the impending visit of Trump to Merry Old, may underline some conspiratorial function, disserving any hope for such equiminity.

As far as changing the rules, well, they were somewhat imprecise, but can be set back. On 2 blogs o was off only by a couple of hours. and as I understand it, that’s fairly on target.

There are nights when I’m out of it even when not out, nut those kind of nights leave much to be desired .

It’s within the rule today I guess, the triumvirate can be taken metaphorically tnt because it takes more then power to impose the center without creating an impossible change in the role of the executive.

However the forthcoming President may not be able to changes role, based on a democratic base, that is how strongly this has been effected.
The imbalance is evident in the Brexit fiasco, where very much more maturity has produced procedures in that country more able to handle Napoleon complexes.
Its ironic thatntje Continental Divide , the scar left and become a scab, had been reexposed to the rays of the sun, a new Metternich need arise, for treating the symptoms had resulted in the two world wars, reducing politocal equity to a hold, aspiring toward a third.
Trumpism is merely comic affect, a desperate one at that, and the backfire
could spread into a calamitous salon of unprecedented barbarism.

Do not inflame the passions of the long repressed soul of man.
Naivety posing as virtue has life only as long as the blinkers can be kept on.

The middle of the road! :laughing: Made me laugh - sorry! Middle of the road is dangerous, and totally unjustifiable. My fault!
I don’t have the slightest interest in your politics! I was merely messing with MagsJ. There are a good many people suffering extreme hardships in this country. Occasionally, they will overcome their apathy and actually go out and vote. Lots of them will vote for the party that seeks to conserve/preserve their hardships and their suffering. I live with them, drink with them, work with them, play with them. I would imagine that one day, scientists will be able to explain the phenomenon. Robert Tressell sought to explain it 100 plus years ago. The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists. Attitudes remain.

Not entirely sure what you mean with a triumvirate? Is the ‘ominous power on a scary pedestal’ a reference to Mister Trump? Conspiring with the Queen? Got to be honest, I love reading your posts but it can happen that I am unable to understand what you are saying. Can you simplify your language? You use lots of words to describe what I am sure could be said using fewer words. Feel free to tell me to piss off!

Three am, or after. That is the only rule. It should be adhered to. To clarify: If you feel so inclined, you are welcome to post between 03.01 am and 02.59 am. The ‘am’ is superfluous, it is merely for clarity.

That’s a pity. Been there. What do you seek to obliterate? :-k

:-k

Did you intend to put the above in this thread?

No. Writing this out of order, since reluctant to stay up tonight.
I had the impression. As You implied that there was something to concern MagsJ with as far as I was somewhat concerned in some manner. I do not want to imply something more appear ant , then what’s literally present, therefore will erase what I published unwearily I confess.

Thanks Darely for indulging.

Sorry, erasure is not an option, therefore I seek to express a desire to ignore here this particular participation.Thanks.

The middle of the road! :laughing: Made me laugh - sorry! Middle of the road is dangerous, and totally unjustifiable. My fault!
I don’t have the slightest interest in your politics! I was merely messing with MagsJ. There are a good many people suffering extreme hardships in this country. Occasionally, they will overcome their apathy and actually go out and vote. Lots of them will vote for the party that seeks to conserve/preserve their hardships and their suffering. I live with them, drink with them, work with them, play with them. I would imagine that one day, scientists will be able to explain the phenomenon. Robert Tressell sought to explain it 100 plus years ago. The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists. Attitudes remain.

Not entirely sure what you mean with a triumvirate? Is the ‘ominous power on a scary pedestal’ a reference to Mister Trump? Conspiring with the Queen? Got to be honest, I love reading your posts but it can happen that I am unable to understand what you are saying. Can you simplify your language? You use lots of words to describe what I am sure could be said using fewer words. Feel free to tell me to piss off!

Three am, or after. That is the only rule. It should be adhered to. To clarify: If you feel so inclined, you are welcome to post between 03.01 am and 02.59 am. The ‘am’ is superfluous, it is merely for clarity.

That’s a pity. Been there. What do you seek to obliterate? :-k
[/quote]
Since here to for I’d like to adhere to rules set forth my reply will be forth coming tomorrow after 3.

I have only ever posted after 3am and before noon… which is how I’ve interpreted your suggested posting times, as anything after noon is not then morning, so I changed no rules derley. :angry:

How do you know that I haven’t stood in local elections already? :wink:

I will stick to the 3am to noon curfew… if you don’t mind, as I’m all about da self-discipline… but not in a self-flagulating kinda way you understand, so much so, that I start volunteering at a local Buddhist centre soon. 8-[

6.36am… I think I’ll have my black coffee and sweet omelette breakfast. :-k

Tried. Tired. Too tired.
Compelled to by the very follicles to point.
To.
People out there deluded to think.
That.
This ain’t to easy.
Compelled, complied a list of …
Demos. How it is: Becket.
How is it apathy and all to vote for the strongman , the man who connected to the technoworld’ s premium program that democracy became a cyclical whirlpool of production machine, fed on basic and higher values of vanity, and determined early. Classically fed, determined as best possible of all worlds, but now?

Running on empty, all in debt. can’t nby the rules, cause evolution has regressed them to it, free yes, free , dog eat dog freedom.

Meanwhile club of Rome members chat tete a tet about the great illusive effects of the life, the film of spliced stills, how the only effective way to deny it, the reality of the living man is to reimpose a new level of dignity built directly on visions of what iit used( to be or not), but time running out,

The center has always churned this vagrant compulsive reality, and fed on increasing large diets of reprogrammed illusion, inflated infarted images programmed to shock, constructed by a d of silly con, producing huge volumes of abstracted , deconstructed productions of chronic re instructions, , built on chronic and ongoing wars, battles waged silently, so as to diffuse and disarm with constancy, any remaining force of natural restraint but now?
Oh!

For possibly this is all that re king can suffice in an unbounded population, where left to their own devices the marginality would each tear unto the other consuming themselves.

This started not yesterday but way back when form eclipsed by content took leave of its senses, and began its long downward journey., to produce sensible hybrids living in manufactured business entities of birth and death factories.

See what an unperscribed long journey into night brings, what terrors enter the domain of the rational mind, how the absurd can sustain that phenomenon: which now, reigns a faux liberty!

And this kindly designed despot must change its wats if it is to survive and not abort, that which has become the focal point of its need to project an object for its being, and key to its survival.

For the love

Of god!$@&??!

the rule WAS observed since the planning, formation & deliverance started at 2 am and ended at 8 an Sunday morning.

Confession: I posted before 3am once… around 2.30am, so slightly off, so not too bad, but been on track otherwise.

The toilet and water called… bumped into the cat on the way to get my water… kissed my teeth at him, after telling him that I’m heading straight back up, so don’t even bother look expectantly at me for breakfast yet… he’s always begging, or trying to find innovative ways to get extra food pouches from me, but he fails miserably because I won’t bend to his will. :imp: