Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Love without reciprocity, works and deeds, according to scriptures and Jesus’ own words, not that a supernatural Jesus ever existed, is not a true love.

All you need to do, to know the truth of that notion; is to look at your own standards of love. You would not love someone who does not return that love, as that is more a stalkers kind of love.

Some Christians and other believers will not see that. Most who are not led by faith, generally accept the truth stated above.

This link, in its message, gives about the same notion.

imgur.com/a/CIce4

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL

Yahweh is very, very powerful (and Jesus is actually Yeshua, Yahweh the Father), but He may not always be able to help us. With Yahweh comes more responsibility that from satan, because Yahweh coordinates mass shadow projects to emblazon the cosmos with His essence, to realize all of His dreams like an oracle of our highest fulfillment.

And to put us into all of these advanced paradigms, He may torture (stalk, as You said) us some to point us in that direction.

Of course, Yahweh will forgive You too if You just want to enjoy Yourself rather than fulfill Your duties, but with satan, You may actually damage perfection out of some sour idea of bitterness. The best approach is to be Strong, to take on all of Our challenges, because that builds the Kingdom, and gives us the greatest sense of peace and liberation in the Heavenly realms.

What would it even mean to love an entity that needs absolutely nothing from anyone?

So you see god ignoring our free will and torturing us.

I will ignore all the other fantasy you put and accept that you think stalks us more than loves us.

Thanks.

Regards
DL

Good question.

I would sat, not a damned thing. That is likely why Jesus said he came to serve and not be served, which Christians of course ignore by all wanting to bend the knee to him, which he says he does not want.

Then again, Christians are not known for doing what god or Jesus want.

Regards
DL

i don’t know abut you other people, but he’s been running from me since 2007 when he fucked up, violated his contract, and dropped the ball. so i’ve revised the story; on the seventh day he looked at the disaster he created and fell asleep… on the eighth day he woke up and started running.

It might possibly mean that we have been transported to another galaxy where a species of a different kind exists. Adaptation would be the name of the game. :evilfun:

Aside from that, I do not know if that is even a possibility psychologically. Even a Mother Teresa or a Fr. Damien of Molokai, both of whom are gone now but not forgotten, might “need” or “desire”, spiritually speaking (words are so tricky, are they not?) the human experience of believing or knowing that their life of service, love and compassion was making a difference in the world to those whom they were serving. If not so, where would the will and momentum come from? Would it be coming from a love of God? I do not believe that we are pure angelic beings, wholly altruistic, completely detached from an outcome. How could even the two above be that way?

=D> =D> :smiley:

A more believable story than the garbage Christians come up with.

Regards
DL

I do not know about Damien of Molokai but Mother Teresa sure did a lot of good for the Vatican she served by making the dying lay on low wooden beads with poor mattresses because she would not buy better due to sending the charity money to the super rich Vatican.

Regards
DL