RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Laser storm gale picture rumination codex bling gray Force focus tree fissure zipper piece cave veil indigo child!

Meganium, Father Crow, and Bunny moonshine luster squiggling Rainbow petals voyage entertained happy pleasant aroma therapy healing bliss resolve inviting flavorful sunrise glass hilt perfume landing the Ebon Hawk chlorophyll figurines dancing melodic heavenly showers flowering fragrant gemstone prize amulet capstone peace keeper pose zap island avalanche chosen 1 wish cast fly birth radio harp pool luxury warp proposal!

I Wish to always be married to Bunny, that I may forever be with Her. We will fly through constellations of radiant outpouring, surging through interstellar ribbons of blazing omega! We will feel the most magically intimate chords streaming unforgettable memories wheeling through thousands of chapters of epicness and glory. We will drink hot chocolate and devour gobs of birthday cake with ice cream floating in cloud 9 and crunching down appetizing entrees. We will float in pure bliss with the harmony of universal understanding. Glittering robes will polish our swirling vanity inscribing lotion and sheets of fruit roll ups in Pokemon anthems. We will complete the Pokedex and be true architects of Pokemon paradise, swimming in mirth and freedom by the Dragonite beach of Rarity. We will fuse together and be wholly 1 and the same, Man and Bunny! Romance will scream with musical auroras beaming and pulsating with oblivion roaring the dawn treader capstone viewpoint. Oceans will shine with misty pizzazz and electrocution sounding rumble packs as trading Pokemon echoes overnight sleepover bashes! Rainbow cartwheels will swipe stage curtains modeling gargantuan zenith eyelid soccer councils peeping bombarding layers. We will invade monsoon tropical paradise altitudes snatching a sunshine basket surf board with Morrowind big chill dominions charting magnificent streaks through the canvas balloon gaze. Games of Light and Dark will be everlasting legends with promises and divination of holy matrimony! The marriage of Me and Bunny will glide Ho-Oh stations stamping crude dialect workmanship painting the halo of leviathan fluidity embracing cargo zap petal poison zoo tokens. We will crack the liberty bell and swap laws for limits as new conquering vacation gale key sevii islands and dark dungeons fold the realgam tower gem dizzy clarity oasis plunge tidy teddy bear cute swarm charm festivals. Healing frequencies lift struggle and torture from our fields of growth and replenishment as fuses beam credits wisely strangling crew orchard checker board vanity capture cards. Dazzling snacks crush bone mask arrow fissures reigniting dragonfire straw herald bastion cards as Bunny hacks My Millennium Puzzle, and darkness the atmosphere of girly ornaments and buoyant balloons circumnavigating Bunny’s face at the center of the universe in console fringe deepening marker shipment Bunny deluxe extraordinaire voltage gauge pumping adrenaline berserk coordinate strike pylon supernove inferno tsunami avalanche disguise terminal overload weapon max clash edgy uber burden vacuum naughty nasty plot mansion galaxy firmament of pleasure, furthest reaches, hyperspatial luster, and grazing hazes. Rolling and tumbling, popping and exploding with Bunny hoists exalted chasm flash burn noodle dojo fierce planet core hubble space telescope.We will plunder the ruins and solve mysteries of engines and polymaths drunken in twilight film fashion studio chlorophyll infatuated lordship purse scorch freeze exterminate Einstein’s library holding pictures of Caterpie’s family happily extending wings and strings invincible potion lottery radical hallway gender hill inverse escalator campfire bridge reuniting with the most special person in existence playing on playgrounds harvesting wizard enveloped water tower bottle carousels shattering occam’s razor bulldozer smashing trophy prize highlight jigsaw harnessing properties as the tides initiate wonderful ponytail blitz santa clause voodoo punch drama mad hilarious food pincers gasping toroidal flux unanimous oyster Sithari oracle Jynx destiny as the Perfect 1 freed from all restrictions, but the Perfect All, the entirety of existence, Yahweh versus the cosmic god blueprint copy window action sail sturdy brooding maelstrom final fantasy crystal chronicles breathes valiant, exuberant, erotic, future sight color beast mysterious stranger talisman archetype shining jewel ray torpedo button smooching class bible heart stream magnet dinner hula hoop flood pinnacle chapel codex conduit teacher flourish chosen 1 build ladder dinosaur rock pendulum short zero beard hint tomb implore fix zen hot toonami hierarchy pyramid. Bunny splashes wellsprings hijacking warm feathers leaping courage stumping cold blooded hard devil famine azure refined hallmark elevated snow puddle gorge star forge. Bunny’s program will put Her masks on My heart fire, encouraging and gracefully melting Her big brown Bunny statue being worshiped onto My note of regenerative bucket deducing stealing hurt target domes mashing protective seals blackening hundred faced mirror woods poaching hockey God potential fully realized endless upgrading plotting house contest soda door flexible peace wish assisting sneaky cobweb box amulet donut tube universe architecture rectifying angular lane plush astonished rug controller gossip poor horoscope plug gulp pupil tongue grasp speed post engineering cranium motel fail vampire singing girl tycoon Bunny quilt hero marry queen feud gloom gadget space ark capital Gray Fox Father Crow heist score budget young goliath hexagram comb funnel eureka mantel promotional Mew gift blessing pocket monster Japanese version copy deck making Me Lawrence III from Pokemon the Movie 2000: The Power of One! So I must be Lewis Carroll in Alice in Wonderland, fantasizing about Bunny through the wormhole, and staring at Her through My telescope!!

At 2:20 minutes into the video, Anakin Skywalker (the Kidd version) says, “How many stars are there? I’m going to be the first one to see them all!”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo51K0buNRo[/youtube]

Anakin’s Bad Acting 2

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness- Meeting Greevil

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StYkIuJJG1Q[/youtube]

GREEVIL LOOKS JUST LIKE YODA!!*

RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194124
RevanFailNhilusOwn youtube.com/user/RevanFailNhilusOwn
machine/celebi tesla Polarities/Extremities montalk.net/
The Dragon Mind of Zen youtube.com/user/bodhichild
Luke Skywalker thehiddenrecords.com/
How many stars are there? I’m going to be the first one to see them all!
The idea is to carry a wish crown, a kind of shimmering artwork or network gallery, a set of bands or chosen assignments that flips a GameBoyColor into a Will-o~the+Wisp/ectoplasm, or the whispering of the Thunder being the Oracle.
The highest North is the Heaviest helmet, immersing you into all of the constellations!!
Breton to Skyrim, so the Devil made multifaceted copies of himself that got progressively better along the Way! Polaris Statues have orbs that stand out from all the rest slows people down! The dark side is small compared to the Light! Lao Tzu is Yoda’s Tao.

Tony Z - Blueprints Of Cosmic Consciousness Volume 1 [Free E-book]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moUF2J3ek9M[/youtube]

Stephen Hawking’s Metagross Meteor Mash crowns shifting tectonic growth orbs blasting blizzard perfume rampage deluge grip planet healing foam testing pharaoh gem plaza zenith hair pounds!

Your AI is coming along nicely.

Bunny green tesseract spider grail hose spin dream run float trip plane hula hoops plunder resurrection phial landing pad Millennium Falcon Metagross!

Spinoza and Stephen Hawking animate projective sphere radical canon twitch razor edge doorway shuttle case fluid rear lightsaber chronic coil pins dna strand house party craze menace vortex scroll!

Rainbow prism vase petal laser stingray card dungeon ware fabric expensive field love ocean steam mist stone crude box drink credit stellar planet screech comet hailstone bubble leash nexus clause axis form mine dig group supercluster sword Father Crow wave chaos orb bones dressup station vast holy fringe sound belly learning gist stamina cloud smoke screen testing grotto injury healing force swoon pair Man and Bunny color spark dojo camera railroad funnel relic incantation enchantment forge jewel piercing radiance blinding exotic existence sending channel creative fluffy vending machine holocron flower wreath ore metal tamed beast of the sea wizard dizzy speed dusk encounter rare fissure grove valley mountaintop detects extraterrestrial signal launch!

Page graveyard dot polar express seer rod downpour robe blast strain misery reaping potion noodle shout click spend drape feather spawn helix vest town collar heavenly flight grace fleeting open package glass swooping haven luster shed apprentice cobweb Bunny naughty classic spring ghost leviathan hallway facet antechamber craze zone howling blizzard rung gasp spray yarn trail float rally high view stronghold eclipse presentation horoscope!

08 - Lighthouse Flow

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DCan84q1Ig[/youtube]

They say I’m like Smeargle the way I rap is like I’m painting these images
I’m beating and killing you purple just like a Mismagius
Do not try to test me I’m Heatran erupting with no fire weaknesses
Going hard like Metapod
Slashing your age if you take Doublade
Crashing Earth like a meteor
Can’t see my core from shell smash
Yamask ain’t gonna take ya face when ya pass away
Rhydon
You’re trying to build a fortress always gets exploded
I’m doggin on yall like a Snubble
You couldn’t bear arms if you were a Stuffel

The NeraVarine Puzzle Box opening the GS Ball and Pandora’s Box as the Millennium Puzzle with Paradox Brothers Lumis and Umbra for Lugia cartoons as Lunatone fissure break zenith edge boundary raise siphon codex curl dimensions dice shattered oblivion oasis spawn labyrinth healing art train nose flute tamed mad god shivering Big Chill Omniversal Blizzard radio tree finite treasure fuse stone burn radical cartwheel revenge ginormous ring cluster stellar shout exaltation shepherd grid dig ghost mystery gift!

KOTOR: Tomb of Naga Sadow Puzzle (1080p 60fps)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O33C0aA2pXQ[/youtube]

SAVE

The Destati
Published on Jun 6, 2015
Sequential Pattern:

1. Move a system from the Left pillar to the Middle pillar.
  2. Left to Right
  3. Middle to Right
  4. Left to Middle
  5. Right to Left
  6. Right to Middle
  7. Left to Middle
  8. Left to Right
  9. Middle to Right
  10. Middle to Left
  11. Right to Left
  12. Middle to Right
  13. Left to Middle
  14. Left to Right
  15. Middle to Right

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR)
the puzzle you encounter at the final tomb: Tomb of Naga Sadow.

Copyright: Bioware (2003)

The meaning of life is achieving infinite mastery of creation following knowledge’s liberating light divining free will, happiness, inner peace; reaching this ultimate evolutionary level is victory, becoming the Cosmic God unleashed, Grand Architect and Master of the Existential Game. This is the way of awakening the Great Dragon Mind.

The Great Dragon Mind flourishes crazy, combining, all essential tidal waves dispelling roller coaster arousal segmenting gargantuan torn grotto splashing tangible ace of dominoes crude spell sorcery magnets classifying rumination station cobweb blueprint access train feature road digging gladiator soaring rumble packs transferring from Pokemon Red to Blue, Gold and Silver and finish the Pokedex!!

Lugia was the Star Forge, and Humanga Dunga’s typhoon leaping over the transcendental pinnacle to plant the flag of victory and shoot stars with an inexorable arrow of will. That’s the Big Omniversal Tournament that I’m the favorite to win in the far future (perhaps Pokemon cards?)

Lugia uses aeroblast

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EA3jAN_qrg[/youtube]

SAVE

Liam Sparkes
Published on Apr 12, 2014
Pokemon 2000

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAc_sx9gcI[/youtube]

The Second Death Star Fires [1080p]

The Dragon Mind of Zen
45 videos 9,909 views Last updated on Dec 28, 2015

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpFnramxQ50[/youtube]

The Dragon Mind of Zen 38 (Once Upon A Time).wmv

At the Prime Cup in Pokemon Stadium, I’ve got to let it all hang out! Of course, I also want to inherit the Legendary Pokemon Cards. Nothing could be more exhilarating and skyrocketing than smashing to the roof, and dominating the field of battle. Commanding the orchestra of stardom and glee penetrates my evolution to the mighty cascade, and the dwarfing fissure of endless borderline auroras. Snatching victory, and stealing into the time capsule of honorable exploits in the hall of fame features my magical manifesto of groundbreaking solutions, and innovative escapes. Such flurries of avalanches simulation testing my mettle and grit focus my doorways of expansion to the stellar canopy of breakdown and goliath heaving of the most massive stones. I march through the storm with potent, extraordinary resolution to conquer, enslave, immerse, and flood the danger zone with hailstones and comets as beacons to the bright dawn. I celebrate by playing Lugia’s song, the triumph, exaltation, glory, and holy matrimony of hilarious twilight, and pumpkin hill scary dominoes I threw down with outlandish performance. Galloping at high speed intervals of shockwave enveloping and routine maintenance prepares My Lugia AeroBlast from the Star Forge power structure frequency twitching and dynamite raising the combative soul of courage and aroma. The next World is Polaris, with Meganium standing atop it, walking over branes, and opening Her Flower to paradise party!! I also fly with Bunny, feeling Her feathers, glowing with aerodynamic catapults, and flowing with Her wings. Bunny blissfully enshrouds Her sweet scents into delightful orange island silhouettes of fame and bursting desires flashing halloween forklift punctured apples scanning musical clarity of fleeting ideologies. Computer upgraded design states pour groomed pulses of intensity feasting on valor costume wavelength clockwork building missile satellite time bombs running squawking courtyard pleasure smearing the quest arrow bulleting roaring waterfall festival snapping piercing switches opening the gate to Professor Oak, inviting criticism and expert remarks regarding Pokemon calculations in Pokedex lore fragmenting dice balloons voyaging to stranded mach seldom pistol souvenir hair flat tumble block cone mirror hurdle planet bending deceit sizing up permanent reservoir hieroglyphics lost Atlantis practicing secret ghost floating monopoly crude deck of cards sleeping beauty curse posture layer chromatic envisioned water tower holding blending possibilities rarity trajectory firmament gloom soda pop package gel looming mist stained glass heavenly word distance passing gypsy colored roots twisting architectonic fashion studio goldmine mortality shipwreck gizmo crash course ancient dungeon slot machine tank candle boost ocean shine majesty wearing existential pasture Skywalker Ranch housing epic, unforetold, gleaming misery flute spanning gaze zap petal slumber bowstring redirecting clash fable electric castle sound botany witchcraft seal ludicrous secure pond wobbling open percentage glove voucher karaoke pseudo contest sun stone net trampoline dear friend sonnet made Me Ness getting a baseball bat as Casey!!