MMMusic

Share and discuss.

Re: MMMusic

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:14 pm

Choir! Choir! Choir! of 1999 voices sings Princes-When Doves Cry
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue May 07, 2019 12:24 am

ZZ Ward- Put The Gun Down
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue May 07, 2019 10:10 am

Elise LeGrow- Drinking In The Day
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 10, 2019 11:34 pm

Metric- Gold Guns Girls
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:35 am

Mean Mary- Iron Horse
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:11 am

Gary Numan- When The World Comes Apart (Gary is still making technotronic punk/pop just like his 80s megahit, Cars. Reminds me of Duran Duran.)
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:50 am

Isak Danielson- Power
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:17 am

BLOW- Fall In Deep
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:08 am

Laura Mvula- Overcome
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:37 pm

Still Corners- The Trip
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:55 am

Kim Wilde- Kids In America
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:09 am

Agnes Obel- Familiar
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:56 am

David O'Dowda- The World Retreats
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:01 am

Billy Raffoul- I'm Not A Saint
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:58 am

Barns Courtney- Glitter & Gold
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:35 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Isak Danielson- Power

Um, what were you thinking when you were listening to this one Wendy?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:44 pm

His voice put me in a trance.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:53 pm

WendyDarling wrote:His voice put me in a trance.

I get that :)

So many different aspects of a song can draw us in..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Previous

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment