RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

House Telvanni Mastery whizzes perplexing riddles growing wavelength figurines dizzy galloping haunted gizmos frenzy forking crazy hurricane eye manifold blessings. Attributes redirect Thunderbolt Singularity graze land prophecy tuned frequencies crashing blueprint longevity harbor downpour crucifixion zenith wind orbs experience rendezvous cornucopia prism beam splash train. Music camera playtime ranch glass sharpened dormant keys enlarge portal evolution shiny glistening radio echo azure bell within mentor greed haze zoom pulse sacred touch plaza zap plane counterfeit congratulations trophy fissure slaying the Sith Emperor redesigns incantation sophisticated Lugia AeroBlast snatch cape polarity science badge gadget drain life invoking chromatic island snapshot beach chalice soda pop pouch classified reign of terror costume earth revealing haystack bubbling giggle demon mirror force candle sun sweet Triassic gloom motor tropical oracular vision sequence fortune game mirth thread blossom infatuation feeling awakening happy constellations movie theatric dark fabric ocean stir gold fame match.

Chinese martial art sunshine whisper plaza outrage gap picture screech chase fan road dusk shattered grotto trick or treat hallway wisdom arcanum mask scalework bug grasp spoon misery reason sword Star Wars Lightsaber elevated volume cave vortex avalanche chasm form miniature gamble gale beast stimulation confrontation segment glee victorious salutations fog glove vintage gear gossip plague Force~Bond with Bunny!!…

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Dark side Ending

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4sUn61VKXE[/youtube]

SAVE

TheWarlockDynasty
Published on Jun 20, 2013
I made this to test out my recording software.

I do not own the content used in this video.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

KOTOR (DS) 125 - New Revan Returns

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5Sv9NOZPY[/youtube]

SAVE

virtualcat2010
Published on Nov 20, 2008
As I find Malak again, Bastila interrupts our duel - she sacrifices herself so that we can all escape. There’s no choice but leave her with Malak…

Once the Ebon Hawk escapes from the Leviathan, everyone wants to know what happened to Bastila. Carth wants the truth to be out. Everyone expresses how they feel about me being Revan, the former Dark Lord. All except Carth seem to accept who I am.

Ever since we took an escape pod to Taris, Carth was suspicious about me; why I was the only surviving crew, why Bastila requested me as the last member… He watched how I fell to the dark side, and now his suspicion is proven to be true…

Console: XBox

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Masked Revan Star Forge Robes

Guild lanturn phoenix avatar buzz swap potion sheet treading water flux xbox castle lion herald birth trim meaning gamer field dimensional gravity nexus swoop

CLASSIC CORNER: Star Wars KOTOR 2003

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOpLskGU6jI[/youtube]

As you exit the tunnel and go up the ramp to the docking bay and the Ebon Hawk, Deesra the Twi’lek Jedi will speak to warn you about the terentatek, creatures born of the dark side whose prey are the Jedi:

[hide]Dialog
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: Padawan, a word, if I may. There are many rumors about your most recent meeting with the Jedi Council. There is talk that they are sending you on a mission to help us against Malak and the Sith.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png 1. How do you know the Council gave me a mission? KotOR Icon Dialog.png 2. I don’t think the Council would want me to speak openly of this mission. KotOR Icon Dialog.png 3. My discussions with the Council are none of your business!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: I saw you going into the Council chambers. You were in there for some time. I naturally assumed the Council had given you a task to perform.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: Please understand that I am not asking you to reveal anything that could endanger the Order or the Republic. Whatever task the Council has given you is for your ears, not mine. I only want to wish you well, and to warn you to be careful. There are many evils out there, many dangers. The Sith are not the only minions of the dark side.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png 1. What could be more dangerous than the Sith? KotOR Icon Dialog.png 2. What are you talking about? KotOR Icon Dialog.png 3. I can look after myself.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: Yes, your skill and prowess are already well known throughout this Academy. But even you would be wise to heed my warnings.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: Master Dorak has been training me to succeed him as Chronicler here in the Academy. In my studies I have come across tales of creatures that are born of the dark side, monsters of pure evil. The worst of these abominations is the terentatek, a beast that feeds on the blood of those who are strong in the Force. Over the centuries, many Jedi have fallen to their ravenous hunger.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png 1. What makes this creature so dangerous? KotOR Icon Dialog.png 2. It’s hard to believe an animal could pose a threat to a Jedi. KotOR Icon Dialog.png 3. Why are you telling me this?
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: You have completed your initial training in a fraction of the normal time. The Force is very strong with you. I’m afraid you might become a target for these creatures.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: The terentatek is a predator, and we Jedi are its prey. They are incredibly strong, with a primal cunning. And they have an in-born resistance to the Force. There are some who believe the terentatek is a monster bred by the ancient Sith, and spread throughout the galaxy to destroy the Jedi. Fortunately, the terentatek is quite rare. They only dwell in the most dangerous and darkest of places. In fact, one has not been seen in nearly forty years.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png 1. Sounds like they’re extinct. KotOR Icon Dialog.png 2. Then why are you worried about them now?
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: This is not the first time the terentatek have vanished for long periods of time. Many believe they can lay dormant for years, only to rise and hunt when the power of the dark side waxes full. I fear Malak’s rise may have woken these creatures from their dormant state. Once the Sith are beaten, I would not be surprised if the Council organized another Great Hunt to try and exterminate them.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png 2. Thanks for the warning. I’ll be careful. KotOR Icon Dialog.png 3. I can’t waste time listening to your fables!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: A final warning as you go, Padawan: do not underestimate the terentatek. If you do, you may suffer the same fate as those who disappeared after the Great Hunt.

Let’s Play: KoToR - Part 47 - Sith Prestige Earned

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygwc3aQpMGQ[/youtube]

Flash shock coast wizard demon maze zoo clip piece crush bowstring leviathan

Let’s Play Morrowind 077 - Words from the wise woman

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEq5CCfTCHc[/youtube]

Darth Nihilus - Evolution

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHbMt3HKBVE[/youtube]

Red vs. Gold - Pokémon Rap Battle

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s_KTdKaoVE[/youtube]

Red shapeshifts mountainous water canyons blanketing deluge gale catastrophic trophy star forge glitter waving vortex cartwheel shipwrecked search engine glass wizard view vantage point pixel signature class upgrade fusion soul watch chocolate ceremony ritual glue trick bug cloth fabric earrings fix galactic super civilization space station jet pack Nietzsche skyrocketing solution mastery enclave drape potion sharpened barbie blaster pinnacle rainbows healing erotic trance disco discord rampage galaxy reason snow board road drunk celebration AeroBlast streaking triangulation willful revenge growing rose sound sweet trademark Pokemon cards singing laser tsunami drowned world substitute for love aromas maverick chalice grotto torn reaper plaza zap jagged cloak clock land of the rising sun winter hold ghost star credits bling journey mile altitude coil blaze zipper pearl checkerboard overlay Red Vs. Gold!!*

Event Horizon wand dove invincible barrier coral reef flood exterminator generation fragment thermal detonator frozen carbonite glade raid demonstration challenge puzzle cube

Heaven crystallizes picturesque, flighty, farfetched, extravagant vistas to voyage through! Love permeates every corner of perfection, spreading Ho-Oh’s majestic, glittering wings, and stationing archetypes of the highest caliber. Gracing the fringes of unknown space, speechcraft opens canopies of breathtaking monstrosity, and bubbly mirth flowing and ebbing against the corona delight of legendary cartwheels. Singing in umbrella twirling radiance conjures facets beaming milkshakes and ribbons ballooning in the flora and fauna of the Tao. Elevated courage sounds instrumental devastation cloud 9 unveils whirlpool fragrance gaming brainiac cogs in the pool dizzy zip code grand hall festival gems gripping roller coaster stallion aftermath museums coasting along Father Crow’s infatuated spectrum of blooming ready to launch!!

Thunderbolt Singularity size dazzle cone viper plane edge jump clash sharp eagle soul lip plight evanescence sequel Father Crow wardrobe bell lock chosen 1 pierce Game Boy link cable fun faction shepherd gizmo miracle

AMV Yugi vs pegasus

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0EVobn3gBA[/youtube]

Sparkling ocean shine mist haze gloom dawn treader vanity empowerment axiom overdrive snatch click tamed storm dragon inner eye illumination magic the gathering grid desk scoundrel latch coil bizarre reading basket trap mental mercurial exodia

What are the Ultimate Goals of Existence?

Destroy the Force, Destiny at the Lighthouse, Face Red in Mt. Silver, Complete the Pokedex, Summon Exodia, Open the door to My Heart, Reveal the Cosmic Force Aegis

I was Lugia XD, blissful, bright, exuberant, and jolly, creating lush oasis spelling bee radio telescope astronomy celebrate the stars forever voyages on holy grail apex stratification deep submersion imagining laser stage grade level elevation exalted premonition guile wade dinosaur gaze elvish shore rush curtain extraordinaire beaming lens scope potentium view of the Force.