Incel Culture

You should claim telepathy as one of your superpowers given that you apparently know the contents of absolutely everyones mind
However you are not very good at it because literally no one other than yourself thinks that ALL sex is rape - you are so wrong on this
What you describe as rape and what every jurisdiction on the planet describes as rape are light years apart from each other you know

Have fun talking to the voice in your head because it is the only one that agrees with you but is there any chance you can come back to Earth some time ?
Are you in hell right now trying to work out how to build a hyper dimensional mirror so that there will be no more rape in sex and how soon will we know ?

Post some videos here so we can see you do your martial arts

“No means yes” signaling that involves sex, is rape …

You just haven’t evolved yet.

Rape is always retroactive. As more people become aware, they will know that their past sex was rape.

People just don’t want to see it yet.

You are using the word rape completely different to how everyone else uses it as you know very well
You pay absolutely zero attention to this simple fact no matter how many times you are actually told

Does anyone think there was ever a time when consent as a concept did not really exist ?
How far back in our evolutionary history would we have to go to find the answer to this ?

I used to be like you. I didn’t want to admit I was a rapist and a rape baby.

I know why you’re so angry.

Even by your strange logic I cannot be a rapist if I am actually celibate
As I cannot violate a womans consent if I am NOT having sex with them

You theory is ever fluxurious. New shit keeps coming to light.
i.imgflip.com/32vyv9.jpg

So this means one can’t actually know one is raping someone while it happens. Ever. Not even in real rape.

Since “no means yes” is subconscious acting out of what the mind is always viewing.

Not teaching this makes a person responsible for all no means yes interactions.

What I meant by retroactive, though it can be perceived in current, is that the act is generally always retroactive (after the fact), this is true even of current ones (there is generally an after)

For dudes wanting to go beyond all this boasting and bragging and learn Shaolin from the ground up: here is the way.

Really? You’re still on this??

Ok, fine, the longest I’ve ever done a horse stance is around 4 hours give or take 10 minutes, then, I collapsed on the ground and couldn’t get up for about an hour.

That was after a year of training.

The thing about stances in general is that practicing same stance at the same height only trains thos muscle fibers and those muscle fibers alone …

To move your stance by even a millimeter means you’re starting from scratch again.

To complete horse stance training, you must be able to hold every stance indefinitely.

This takes decades.

Ecmandu

if it’s all the same I’d like to take a turn at this intersection away from kung fu politics and examine incel politics.

Following are some quotes. Usually I would italicize them but since there are a number of them I will just use opening quotation marks and an ending quotation mark at last quote. My comments are in blue and are directed at you.

"You can’t get laid because female sexuality is inherently discriminatory, which means that women will always categorize men into a “yes” group and a “no” group, and your involuntary celibacy simply attests to your belonging to the latter category.

“Modern so-called “egalitarianism” deprived you of the ability to do so, and thus deprived you of sexual contentment. At the same time as Feminism brainwashes women to see men as competitors in a zero-sum game, women themselves crave to submit exactly to those men who are their social superiors. Naturally, this state of affairs yields a massive, society- wide sexual dissatisfaction.”

I guess those two sound familiar to you.

“What the politicized involuntarily celibate community seeks is the creation of those social conditions most conducive to the fulfillment of normal male sexuality as described here; to be precise, it seeks to bring about a society in which each man (or at least, each sexually normal man) has a girlfriend or a wife - one who will be fully committed to his sexual satisfaction, will loyally stick with him, and will not engage in sexual relations of any kind with other men.”

Dogs will have better rights.

“Activism on behalf of the incel community is a difficult endeavor. Currently, our task is to lay the groundwork for the entrance of our ideology into the political mainstream sometime in the 2030s or 2040s. (The present cannot be changed in a radical manner, whereas the future most certainly can be substantially influenced by our actions in the present; wise political programs must be future-oriented)”

Whose future? And please, don’t cop out by saying it would be a future welcomed by everyone.

"A serious program to eliminate involuntary celibacy can be conceived as follows:

1. Lifelong monogamous marriage must be socially regarded as absolutely superior to the culture of singlehood.

Religions have tried to get that ‘absolute’ pushed, and they failed.

1. Government will launch a war on singlehood and take concrete steps to incentivize marriage.
    a) A bachelorhood/spinsterhood tax will be imposed on unmarried individuals once they reach the legal age of marriageability.
    b) Government will set up a national matchmaking agency, and will support private sector entities that provide effective matchmaking services.
    c) Unmarried individuals past the legal age of marriageability who refuse to cooperate with the national matchmaking agency or with state-authorized private entities that provide matchmaking services will be subject to punitive measures.

Ecmandu, what’s your version of ‘punitive measures’?

1. The LGBT-SJW propaganda machine will be utterly dismantled.

2. The media will cease and desist from promoting hysterical and/or false narratives designed to scaremonger the public about bogus sex-crimes.

You mean like ‘Fox News’ does now? But I digress . . .

1. Sexuality, particularly young sexuality, will no longer be sterilized.
    a) Pro-contraception brainwashing in schools will come to an end.
    b) Abortion will only be legal in cases of rape, incest, fetal abnormalities, and high-risk pregnancy.

"The politicized incel community needs to see it as its objective to seize and transform the inner sanctum of all Progressive ideologies: academia. However, taking possession of (i.e., politically subverting) any one of the above-mentioned bastions of Feminist rule will greatly benefit the incel community. Imagine having the media or the government on your side! To reach that point requires winning the culture war now raging on the internet.

Yes, there are many little dictators running around nowadays with dreams of grandeur. But if the computer crashes or the cable company cuts off service, then it’s going to be Siberian poetry with a No. 2 pencil. Oh, and have you heard those nutty rumors about ‘real ID’ for computer owners? Or is that just pseudonym-paranoia on my part?

"Now, should the politicized incel community be made exclusively of actual incels? That seems like the wrong way to go. The contemporary problem of involuntary celibacy is political at root, and will only be solved by concerted political efforts. One need not be an incel oneself to recognize that men are perfectly justified in trying to advance our collective sexual interests by striving to replace the Feminist politics that now predominate society with pro-male politics. As long as a person contributes to the cause, it should not matter whether or not that person is an incel.

A new patriarchy?

“Incel politics will continue to be relevant throughout the 21st century. Unless or until women are biologically engineered to have higher sex-drives, or the male- female ratio changes from 1:1 to 1:4 or so, or any other similarly dramatic alteration in male-female sexual dynamics is caused by the progress of technology, the struggle to abolish Feminism and institute policies conducive to male sexuality will go on.”

Biological engineering on women? “Paging Dr. Mengele.”

All quotes from: The Incel Manifesto by Tom Grauer.

As I read all of that I can’t help but think of it as the complete denying of a human being’s (in this case women) rights by law. This is beyond Roe vs Wade, this is nothing less than re-establishing some centuries-old, Sharia-like rule over women. Perhaps full-body burqas (sold at Walmart) will be back in lawful style?

Are you politically inclined in the ways quoted above? Sounds like the ‘Incel Inquisition’ with a side of the Salem Witch Trials.

What does it sound like to you?

The idea of HR stance is actually to accumulate Chi.
Lol.
So you really did not do Shaolin. Proof.

This was all to the benefit of people reading this, showing how full of crap you are on so many subjects you bring up.
Or let us say, how imaginative you are.
A wonder child.

I was never taught that…

Though come to think of it, sifu did talk about chi a lot, was an acupuncturist and herbalist.

I don’t know why you think you “got” me.

He would talk about moving chi around a lot … I didn’t believe that shit. In one ear, out the other. I never heard him talk about accumulating chi.

When he worked with me, he kept talking about my liver chi being stuck.

Dude, I trained shaolin in the United States … deal with it

I want to add to this. You have to understand, sifu lived and breathed Chinese medicine. I didn’t believe ANY of it, not one fucking thing about it.

I was trained by a lineage that controversially came to the United States from my sifus sifu …

Of all things, that sifu was Mexican …

I mean, this is really scandalous stuff in Kung fu.

Like I also stated, I never graduated to black sash, I was an ok student at best.

Feel free to call it coercion or consent violation ‘in order to gain sexual favours’, rather than the R word, which you seem to be flooding the boards with of late… as this is a philosophy site, after all.

…now that is something that many would agree with you on… money buying freedom from jail time for breaking the law, and that is what lawsuits are for, to prove or disprove that fact.

Please re-visit my reason why above ^^^

I am so sorry I missed this post!

I don’t believe any of it.

It’s appalling!

Yeah, you could say that.

Since your reply implies that you would not do any of that, what then do you think of those incels who think political incursion is the way to go in the future?

You simply cannot violate consent on a massive scale to end consent violation.

You need small intentional communities to educate, but certainly not dictate.

That post of yours is really quite the opposite of everything I believe, and actually can demonstrate are contradictions.

Intentional communities? Yes, possible. Intentional groups? Someone is going to want something more. Intentional individual? The one who wanted more and of whom there will be suspicion.

I’m just a quoting messenger.