Does everyone agree that Trump is nuts?

“regarding the ‘problem’, it’s largely ideological and therefore nonsense”

“but joe and billy have been ideologically brainwashed by centuries of conservatism”

more on how that works, here:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GDWnZqg7GM[/youtube]

Oh nice. Same guy on gramsci this time… and more to the point.

youtu.be/-wEBAAt4xxw

I’m sure illegals are more crime prone than American citizens.
I mean they broke and entered into the country, already that shows more wiliness to commit crimes.
They’ve risked life and limb to come the US, and people who’re prone to high risk behaviors are more crime prone.
Some of them have unnecessarily endangered their children’s lives, unnecessarily since the vast majority of them don’t qualify for refugee status, which again demonstrates they’re prone to high risk behaviors.
They’re poor, uneducated, don’t speak our language, don’t know our customs, and desperate people are more crime prone.
They’re not as familiar with American laws, so they’re more likely to break them even just out of sheer ignorance.
And they’re not as loyal to the US as American citizens, I mean how could they be?
Of course most illegals are Hispanics, and Hispanics commit more crimes than average Americans, both in their native countries and in the US, so of course illegal Hispanics commit crimes more than average Americans, probably more than legal Hispanics too.

If You came from a very poor third world country , usually Catholic, and it was a sin to practice birth control, and Your large family was in want of basic necceaaitoes that you knew you may only afford if there was a job out there, and you are bound to your family who really do not like you, would becoming a felon bother you as much as seeing your offspring suffer or die?
All things. I considered , let’s not forget that we can afford to be objectively judgemental.

Third world people create third world conditions.
The third world isn’t the third world by accident, it’s the third world because of the memes, and genes of the people living there.
We can’t raise them up without being dragged down by them in the process.
If we import people from the third world, it should only be economic migrants who’re able and willing to mostly assimilate, not illegals and refugees.

While some descendants of economic migrants create jobs, illegals don’t and very few of their descendants do, they only take them, which drives down blue collar wages because there’s more people competing for fewer blue collar jobs, which’s one of the real reasons why the neofeudalists want to flood our countries with illegals while they ship our jobs overseas, the other reasons being eroding national sovereignty, paving the way for one world government modeled after China, and white genocide.

Many illegals don’t even come here to work, but to smuggle arms, drugs and sex slaves.

They inconvenience us by not knowing our language, laws and customs.

We’re not even doing anywhere near enough for our priority: homeless, working and middle class citizens, and the more tax that goes to illegals, the less there’ll be for us.
We must put our citizens first and millions of them are subsisting in conditions, not much better than the conditions illegals are fleeing.
Once we lift virtually all of our own well out of poverty, then perhaps we can discuss what to do about the rest of the world.

But there’s so little we can do to help the poor of the world.
They outnumber us many, many times over.
For every thousand we take in, a million are born.

While Mexico’s poor are of course poorer than our poor, it’s still not as bad as the neofeudalists portray, I mean their average life expectancy is only a couple years lower than ours, and while the average life expectancy of their slummiest of slums may be a decade or so lower, they can leave these slums and look for work in nicer parts of Mexico just as people living in our slums do, they don’t have to flee the country to improve their quality of life.

We already have criteria for determining who is and isn’t a refugee in desperate need, and the vast majority of illegals don’t qualify.

We’re overdeveloped as is, too much pollution, pop density, traffic and not enough room for wildlife.
Very little wilderness remains in Europe, do we really want to go down that road?

Lastly, illegals are a slap in the face to migrants who came here legally.

I always thought illegal immigrants were less crime prone than most Americans?

google.com/amp/s/amp.busine … ata-2018-8

it’s true, but fortunately for the right, most folks are completely ignorant of statistics.

most of the mexicans are ordinary people who are holding to the principle of ‘pedro’s wager’, which can be summarized like this:

if i cross the boarder illegally, don’t find a job under the table mowing lawns, and get arrested/detained, my living conditions won’t be any worse than they already are.

if i don’t cross the boarder, i don’t make the opportunity of finding a job under the table mowing lawns, even possible, and remain in my current conditions.

therefore, it is more logical to cross the boarder illegally than remain here in mexico.

That makes sense except you write the word “border” incorrectly :smiley:

I clicked on your link and it didn’t convey any statistics to back up your question. It was a fluff piece spun by left wing media, to bad it revolves around a tragedy perpetrated by an illegal who admitted to knowing where the dead girl’s body was hidden. I don’t see how by any stretch of the imagination it proves that illegals are law abiding.

The fence they are crossing is constructed of boards of wood, so to say ‘they crossed the boarder’ means they crossed this fence constructed of boards of wood, which we can call a ‘boarder’.

Don’t ever question me, dude.

Let’s just let this statement hang out for a while and see what it stirs up.

Do you have info that shows illegal immigrants commit more crime than native born Americans?

Yes, illegal immigrants are breaking the law by sneaking into the country, they are all criminals where US citizens are not all criminals. It’s not rocket science understanding reality and the law.

Nowadays it’s controversial to say the sky is blue and the grass green.
It’s unfortunate, but here we are, thanks to the infiltration and radicalization of the humanities by globalist ideologues.

Is it? I agree with the distinctions of blue and green. So no. A distraction, nothing more.

The colonial period and what came after speaks of a different sort of circumstance. “Guns, Germs and Steel” Shit we’ve got third world country status on the Indian reservations throughout this land. A third of our population are the descendants of slaves. That’s going to take a toll. Go tell the indigenous population of America about creating their own circumstance. And our relationship with Puerto Rico, a third world common wealth? What is now the Nation of the Philippines was a common wealth of the US from November 15, 1935 until July 4, 1946. Their wealth was our wealth? What third world country hasn’t been occupied by other nations and you don’t think foundations were laid?

Have you considered how brutal the colonial land grab was? Go in, take what you want and leave letting the country fend for itself as result of the consequences.

Yeah, third world people created third world countries. And they are going to bring us down only as low as we’ve knocked them down. We owe a karmic debt for what the greedy have done. And the US has become quite greedy. Well, It’s mine now and you can’t have any of it. And you aren’t welcome here.

Awe sure we can hide behind the myth of individual responsibility but the fact is it has never been true. Who among us are here without the benefit of at least two other individuals.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1mgrTGeDPM[/youtube]

Say what you have to say yourself. Defend your thinking, don’t rely on someone else. You think you are individually responsible? You don’t act like it. And yet you expect if of others.

It takes a world to make a world go round. You and I included.

Saying every self-made millionaire and billionaire just got lucky, or every successful athlete just got lucky, is about as absurd as saying every rich and prosperous nation and ethnicity just got lucky, it’s absurd on its face.
Of course the rich and prosperous ones tend to have more adaptive genes and memes, the only question is, to what degree?

I have not said that, let me repeat what I did say. “Who among us are here without the benefit of at least two other individuals.” And that’s the short list. There are no self-made millionaires. None of them showed up without the benefit of at least two other individuals. I think you and I got very lucky being born where we were and not some shit hole someone else has left for us. Were you responsible for where and to whom you were born? So yeah, I think if there is such a thing as luck ,then we and every millionaire and athlete has been lucky.

Millions of organisms participated in their success and without that assistance they would not have gotten where they have. Just the number involved in the provision of clean drinking water staggers the imagination and without that, where would they be?

The luck of the draw? If lucky, it wasn’t only luck. Much of it depended on their ability to leverage the myth of individually responsible.

I do sort of agree with your notion of genes and memes, but what individual is responsible for that? There is a gestalt at play to which your eyes don’t seem to see. Do we blame genes or memes or again is there not one that is individually responsible? Giving the notions of nature and nurture new names doesn’t clear up the roles they play.

I’d respect your opinion much more if you didn’t attempt to claim words came from my mind, and use your input to further your myopic view of the world.

Your point about me being lucky to have the genes and memes I have, or live in the environment I do, doesn’t interest me.
Your point is metaphysical, mine is practical.
I mean I guess we’re all lucky then, so everyone gets a medal, trophy and equal paycheck, whether they have good or poor genes and memes, whether they contributed a lot or nothing.