What are you doing? (Part 1)

“Everyone crashes eventually, I’d highly recommend at least a mesh jacket.”

you tryin’ to jinx me, dude? you’re not helping, and if i get in a wreck i’m suing you for punitive damages. the people you work with and handle i probably will sue them too.

nm

I’m now learning ‘rev matching’ while down shifting, and it’s some tricky shit. so the deal is, you reduce work load on the trans by synchronizing the rpms of the gears with the engine. Each time you release the clutch, the two engage, so if they’re at different rpms, you put a strain on the trans. It’s not absolutely necessary to rev match, but it does make down shifting much smoother.

Next week I’ll be popping wheelies.

relax. I’m kidding. I can’t afford to die. You people need me.

Reading new posts (lol at most of them), drinking copious amounts of tea and watching MVs… namely K-pop rap and dancing vids. I love rap, and I love dance, so it’s working out well.

lol i got a raise, ya’ll! woo hoo!

the parasite i work for just got back from a vacation in south korea that i bought him, and while talking i kinda hinted around a little. i said something clever that caught him off guard;

‘c’mon man, gimme a couple more dollars an hour, wouldja? i’ve got five mouths to feed’

‘what? i thought you didn’t have any kids…’

‘i don’t. i’m talking about me, you, your wife, and your two kids’

lolz. usually what happens during these raise discussions is, the parasite tries to convince you that unlike him, you don’t need more money… but a well placed comment like that can immediately disarm the parasite. he said nothing in response. what could he say? it was the troof.

remember that line, wage workers, and try it when it comes time to get a little more of your money back.

So they’re saying this site ‘8 chan’ is where it all goes down… so I’ve decided to join and hunt me down some disgruntled white boys to have some fun with. my pseudonym will be a gay communist transgender mexican jew jihadist rapper black girl who is pro choice and has seen bruno mars eleven times in concert.

Ah fiddle sticks. I think they shut the place down. Well you know what that means: a mass migration to stormfront. Wait, is that a philosophy forum? no man, that’s white power.

gasp

[cue starwars storm trooper march theme]

DUN DUN DUN… DUH DUH NUN - DUH DUH NUN

Yeah all places that have exposed pedophiles are being taken down man get with it. Same reason Epstein was offed, its well known Billy Clinton was a 30 times guest on his island. That cant happen, papa Clint is our hero.

what am I doing? laughing.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxu_MQSTTY[/youtube]

You should read “twist of the wrist”. Learn to countersteer and you’ll be dragging your knees in no time.

This is false. 30 flights doesn’t mean 30 trips, you’re counting the connecting flights. Also, they weren’t to the island. It’s also interesting that you’re focused on the guy who left office 20 years ago, when the guy who’s in office now has roughly the same connection to Epstein. You seem like you’re spreading some of that fake news stuff. Just sayin.

‘twist of the wrist’ is like the necronomicon of motocycling, and its sacred wisdom should not be revealed to just any ol’ joe with a motorcycle. perhaps one day i’ll be ready. but not yet.

tell you what i have done, though. i’ve raised the spring pre-loads in the suspension to increase rebound damping… and let me tell you, i can FEEL the difference. that sonofabitch is stiffer than a dick on prom night and can corner on a dime. 'course much of that cornering ability is already present in the design of the bike. the 06 cbr’s upper shock mount is contained in the swingarm instead of the frame… and this drastically reduces negative suspension energy from being transmitted into the frame (whatever the fuck that means). this makes the bike extremely rigid, especially coming out of a corner. plus the fuel tank is lower on the frame, so the riding position is further forward. being right above the front wheel like that puts you closer to center mass, so you get a deeper lean.

i’m telling you man, this is a bad bike. you know it won the SWC title seven years in a row, and then again in 2010 and 2014. king of the middle weight bikes, and some reports/reviews claim it even competes with the heavy weights, dubbing it a ‘track biased missle’. and that’s the troof. it’s built for the track, not for city streets with speed limits. high revving, throttle sensitive and torquey as fuck. damn thing’ll jump right out from under you if you ain’t careful.

yeah but i’ve got it down in the last couple weeks. smoother shifting, and i’ve pwned the rev matching. since i changed the spring loads i’ve been able to trust the bike more in the turns… so i’m leaning much more. at first i was like ‘woah this doesn’t feel right’, but you learn to have some faith in physics.

bought some new fairings (black with blue flames) which i haven’t put on yet. i’m not burnt-out on the tribal orange yet, so we’re good for the moment.

i’ll be buying some ‘shorties’ (brake and clutch levers) next. tighter with less play and more responsive. they look cooler too. speaking of looking cool, ya think i should toss the stock turn signals and get some fairing mounted signals? i’m keeping the mirrors where they are. i’m all about safety, dude, so don’t try to talk me into those little handle-grip mirrors.

Oh you poor baby, coochie-coochie, well done baby! Like we taught you. Never do research, always pa-paaa-paa-parrot your television.

0:20

streamable.com/evncy

God this is so exhilirating. I went to a David Lee Roth concert once but it was nothing like this. If I get a few beers in me I might take my ass up to the front and start shagging. That’s how we get down in the Carolinas.

Meditating on a bunch of questions I posted just today, and in my first set, there were 22, and in my next, 60.

This is why you got a bike, to go to these townhall meetings to pick up fat women in shorts?

Ten minutes after I took that video I seen that girl (she’s a waitress I think… but I didn’t stick around) go to work on a basket of hot wings around the corner there. She ducked off to the side and didn’t think anyone could see her. Let me tell you something. I’ve seen chicken wings being eaten at a moderate pace, and I’ve seen em eaten pretty fast by drunk people in the throes of passion… but never have I seen a whole basket put down like that, buddy. That girl was NOT playing. She had to be on a quick break. Had to be. People just don’t eat like that.

Dude why didn’t you film that.

Respond like a man or go fuck yourself.

[this post edited of provocative and instigating content]