There isn't really a muse thread.

Sure, but it’s like stasis. Got to dig it up once in a while lest the burying place be forgotten.
Grok it has to be, strangers even those you close to, and go back again some time if you still have some.
Oh God once I went to a Krishna convention way back and some came from all over the world how exciting they sounded about getting to the here after.
Like there was one. Well there isn’t because this is It, smarter. Lot smarter guys said I’d classically and existentially Nietzche, that all this is eternal reps.
Only a few want a comeback as they are in their skin, but one dare to let go completely and become for ever, every and any man.

Recently aware of this, the universal and the totally perceived unique self, takes every experience as a reduced act, a totally reduced digging of anything in itself or not and taking it on on its most extreme manifestation of egoness, or loss of.

I couldn’t sleep s long time blamed my dad maybe rightly now my daughter can’t , the a while ago my son couldn’t.

Broking is all there is, for events are insulated into their own denomination.
You expect it.
And it becomes.
It becomes a trace that echoes a through eternity, yours, to keep if you want to hold on to it.

But you? No, it never was yours never will be, only stasis, a balancing act, a kind of preformance.
The theatre in the theatre, down the line is retribution, toward it’s absolute, up and down, that is why Deborrah Kart said in a Tennessee Williams play, “I understand everything human”.
Ill show it in a minute.

It is not at all what I expected from remembering ‘Night of the Iguana’ and it has the line ’ nothing human disgusts me’ almost at the very end, but I will put this in at this point anyway, as an example of reality standing by it’s self as in a totality of meaning.
Extended, into any general framework, it may not work.

youtu.be/nU0xCw52YOs

No it isn’t stasis. It could be an ever equalizing balance, some times swinging to and fro with abandon, sometimes the tilts swing is slower but it is always moving always changing. I swing widely, The mind is still in the middle, the effort is not towards stasis but balance. One is the past the other is the future. Or retrospective and it opposite. Change is inevitable, that can upset a balance but then we lean on the other side of the fulcrum. Not too hard. Wouldn’t wish to create an unintended oscillation; as unpleasant as stasis.

Stasis is movement . it’s movement of equalization, it’s never pleasent
It is a desire to balance, and the movement is sometimes appearent, when it is slow it appears non moving, and when it is very fast, similarly unnoticeable.
Bit when observation cracks open the underground, all the myths are seen for what they really are, and the stasis becomes a balm, with which the beauties become cansywrapped for its children, it, the Mind, of men, of the gods , and with which and through which they converse.
Gods are good, when we were things as so, but the contrary is also explicit in its implicit cruelty.
The neat thing about it, is that it is an illusive contradiction , on the level of appearances, and it becomes a thing, A certain kind of thing only to break apart into other forms and variables.
That is what item is, and of that can be attained in life, then death no longer has any meaning.

It always is a possible other, as that is a certain self. They talk, as if there was no connection, but that everywhere, eternally.
The potential inactivated only in static fields of possibility.

“otnosna” what is that? Or this “otnoa”.

Stasis is movement? That’s a statement that begs for qualification.

“Stasis is movement? That’s a statement that begs for qualification.”

Stasis is appearance.
The mind in the middle, as You say, perceives this appearing. Appearing is through movement.
When things appear balanced, then there appears no movement, it is still

But when do things appear still? Either when the movement is very slow , or, fast. This is because of the neurological effects up in interpretation: the brain can not distinguish many moving parts as anything but continuous: the film effect. Take a lot of very similar stills, splice them, and the movement is continuous and natural. The stills run at high speeds blend into a higher order stillness. Reverse that process and the continuous reality breaks down into, cut away, from movement, they become multiplicity of stills. In brokenness there is no movement.

The very slow appears still. Cosmological events seen from human eyes, early on are fixed. With astrophysics they gain momentum. Periods through the middle ages.were. comfortably predictable. They did not bite reality.

We have cut away reality and increased the momentum and the velocity of life, so anti create the effect of it’s shortness of duration.we quantified life by shifting the qualifiers of existence through disqualifying existential variables which could have been.
We then back and rewrote history by continually short cutting inconvenient recreations . This is why history is merely a recreated revision of the short sighted.
It is hard not to fall in.

The man who fell to earth: ?

youtu.be/KUtJ5FnwfCk

I don’t agree, stasis is what it is. Whether perception is accurate or not. Some may see stasis but that is as illusion of a time frame, or a particularly timely point of reference. If it has moved a centimeter in an eon it is not still, static. if it has moved a meter it is less so. Movement in the cosmos negates any lack of perception of relative movement, or the lack there of. I’m not seeing any human contribution as cosmically relevant. A fairly small pool to sample from.

What then is absolutely fixed in stasis, ?

No thing, and many ideas.

No thing and many ideas , where ideas = nothing’s? Or, are ideas something, where things ~ no things . (where ~ means relational)

& things could be x, y, z, or any symbol.
Or/& are symbols need not be even visual clues . they could be auditory, >>
youtu.be/84VIZ6d0nUk<<?

Or, below that without organic life, still
the void ?

But here is the problem.
If IT is what IT is, then what it is is also IT, and that is, by virtue of being it, IS also , and therefore if, (and only of) IT must be eternal, therefore it is also eternal.

Therefore, if it is because of IT, even if IT is no thing, it must be both . (some thing & no thing)

Where ideas ~ no ideas .

Where ~ and. -(~) are some or no thing.

Because they are both static and potentially still.

The only thing which satisfies all of the above is a vanishing point and/or an infinity of them in ONE that are at once are STILL and/or ; and/and resonate.

Now, Mowk

If all the above means nothing: that is merely Your own existential prerogative, so
Agreeing or not is part and parcel of it !

Up in sierra Nevada’s. Very private here. Met this guy first guy I could really dig, been all through Hungary, and Slovakia where Mrs. Trump was born and check republic, looked like a red neck haircut gave it away, and conversed a but but cut short when Mrs arrived.
Anyhow bought a nice bike for a song and was real friendly.

This is Rockport a tee bit from Mono Lake, where we will be heading soon.

So he goes biked through here and there, met a guy in Rome and after crisscrossing Hungary he went back to Rome and gave the bike to his friend.

Chewed the fat for a while, (about 20 sentences in about as many minutes)
Told him o spent time in a small town where there were no cars except horses and buggies and a slow summer life with one picture show.

Continue in a min.

I don’t know about eternal. Could be just an idea. If something can become then it didn’t exist before it became.

Mowk:

I meant the eternal present.

Think of it this way.Not when You are young but after some threadware, life appears as more of a point then an extended vacation.Point being? Not the one having to do with vanishing, or some geometric ratio , but more as a life worth living, and the reason.
Then look back to the myriad generations who lived suffered and bore some consequence, and their orientations having bearing, and how that extension is not spatial nor temporal, and their similitude , that what made You

Then understanding comes about the re-linerasitation of a poligraphic life.

And that point is You and supposed to share with kind like ilk.

Get my point? That is the polymetric by which we judge a point~unto eternity, or a point in IT , or an eternity in a point.

The eternal present? Tense is a manner of a languages description of events that take place in time. That there is an eternal present is simply a mechanism of tense.

Do you get full? And once you are full are you never hungry again? I don’t think so.

Even as it is, always in flux. Not static; flowing. I don’t really have a difference of opinion with you, and I do.

Patterns.

For a very long time I sought patterns.
Repetitions
Like on Kierkegaard.
More meaty then Nietzche’s eternal occurance. More fated.

"don’t really have a difference of opinion with you, and I do.
[/quote]

Either/or

Why not eternally occur ing repetition, -difference of opinion with indifference
? ? ? ?? ?

Partially reconstructing souls from the disorganization of deconstructed selfhood?

Just a thought to send re: Your earlier posts:

youtu.be/VzgQoGvSKA4

Swing and i missed. Which of the hundred and fifty or so posts do you refer? I’ve mused a bit. Man just talk to me. Your style is less important then what you have to say.
A couple days ago I did not wish to be a conscious being. I really craved unbeing. Up and down.

Some fairly serious depression/mania runs in my family, on both sides. Don’t let anyone diagnose you, You define the prognosis. In other words don’t let anyone tell you what you are, you tell them.

I am angry, frustrated, and living in a human contrived world that makes little sense.

Are humans doing the best we can? Even a crook doesn’t plan a job to go sour, or maybe some do for other reasons. Aren’t they still doing the best they are capable of? I mean let’s blame capacity not the willingness to achieve it.

If I gotta shit, then shouldn’t I be responsible for digging the latrine? How did we get to paying someone else to do the dirty work? And Prismatic claims I’m brainwashed? It isn’t my planet. Who the fuck pays for the resources and who do they pay it to? Someone paying someone else to do the dirty work. I have dirt in my nails right now. Black dirt a century old digging in a hundred and thirty year old houses floor boards, scraping away every previous owners cheap solutions.

We can save you money by just covering over that old shake roofing and three layers of shingle. Until I come along and have to deal with all the half assed short cuts previous owners of this home have done. We have commercial enterprises that are profiting from covering up the past. Every time I see a Rebath commercial I want to puke. In ten years it’ll be yesterdays colors and an out of date style and the poor fucks that bought that home are going to have to deal with not the removal and waste of one bath but two.

Man I got so much shit to bitch about and you’re like waxing poetic Meno_. And people ask why am I soooo angry?

Emptier . then …again.
Way better swing.
Better
Not to.

Ok. better sleep . it off.

Run, bases, rabbit, run

Ok now.

the motorcycles , the houses, the racket, the birds all contribute to
and what of?
What of it?
Never you mind. Strike.

More of the same from Meno_. No, I am not disappointed.

DIY.

I’m glad. As awareness of prescriptive analysis overcomes their descriptions, as You point out in Your current political forum, the search for objective meaning becoming reliant on wider and wider gaps toward approximating meaning, I may take that as a compliment.