Buddha Unleashed - a New Box For my writings

A Forward Introduction to “Schematics Philosophy of the Solution Master”

In my Schematics Philosophy of the Solution Master, I’m always asking the “what-if” questions. I wonder about how considered phenomena functions and why, seeking out all of the possibilities everywhere - even for problems which don’t exist as of now, or for projects yet to be initiated. The answers I generate are then expressed and subjected to further refinements as needed. They all have varying levels of truth and completion; that’s why we should each critically evaluate what we actually integrate into our own ideologies. Sometimes we may even find that fantasy can transcend truth and make things more meaningful. Always have faith in your life promise. True mastery comes from the power of “I Am”. Learn to command thyself, and then the whole world will revolve within your hands. Realize that this ultimate control is over your own destiny. The horizons ahead can be laid bare to your gaze and shaped into whatever you wish them to become - that is, if your force of will is sufficiently powerful for the specific feats it’s directed towards. The desired results may take much time to manifest, and even then in ambiguous ways, but with the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen. Challenges can be conquered mentally, by going from conceptual simulations (thought experiments) to superholographic cybernetics (projected effects). The mind can break our chains and free us from all restrictions. Will we make it through victory road? If so, then our last task towards freedom would be to checkmate the dark-sided King at the Game’s highest stage for the win! Happiness isn’t perfect until it’s shared, so let love lay the foundation and point the way!

Saruman = Tangela, Envisioned and Enforced by Solution-Masters, people that take questions, and make them tangled.

My new word count:

Pages = 171
Words = 74,641
Characters (no spaces) = 376,435
Characters (with spaces) = 449,388
Paragraphs = 1,827
Lines = 6,110

Skunktank was 435, and that sounds like Milktank!!* It also has a purple Blissey Misdreavus pattern.

another word count:

^ that individual word count:

Pages = 5
Words = 1,128
Characters (no spaces) = 5,566
Characters (with spaces) = 6,636
Paragraphs = 66
Lines = 132

This means that I BUILT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE TO INFINITY!!

word count of everything:

Pages = 162
Words = 72,241
Characters (no spaces) = 365,242
Characters (with spaces) = 435,917
Paragraphs = 1,706
Lines = 5,836

This means that I had a Milktank Bell near Ekruteak City to the east on moomoo farm, and Blissey is Misdreavus, or the soul of Lugia, finally Happy - it’s victory and Freedom for Me every day!!*

It could even be a Meganium aroma!!

Meganium’s Flower pointed the way to Polaris, opening grand, spectacular, awe inspiring, lovable puff clouds of dreams and zippers, wardrobes and wormholes. Every kind of positively enchanting, mystifying, exotic swirl was radiated and vented into Polaris wheelworks and refineries. It exceeded lightspeed, zapping outlandish trademarks, crowns, roulettes, and synthesis of alchemical splashes zooming and vibrating acentric, squiggly, mesmerizing, grand totems to wands and lightsabers of flora and fauna earth wrinkling fabric melody superstar oasis prime.

My Final Word Count:

Pages = 171
Words = 74,765
Characters (no spaces) = 377,154
Characters (with spaces) = 450,221
Paragraphs = 1,837
Lines = 6,129

Bunny was swimming in a whirlpool with high voltage cables broadcasting Her on tv. It was Her time to shine, to explode with resonance and frenzy. She galloped like a unicorn to post Her beaming laser studio with a big blast coral reef invading paradise. Father Crow saw Her prismatic emblem on air. He lifted Her by a string and put Her on an evolutionary demonstration. She put a circlet of time into Her statue to make it more magnetically immortalized. My Pokedex was updated to the Johto region.

The Kardashev Scale

Inferno Dynast
Published on Feb 6, 2018
Hey everyone ! I’m back . Sorry for not posting a video for so long . This is about the scale for civilizations given by Nikolai Kardashev in 1964 .

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xuqmNOE3-k[/youtube]

Astronomer John Barrows of the University of Sussex writes, “Suppose that we extend the classification upwards. The members of the civilizations of Type IV, V, VI, … and so on, would be able to manipulate the structures in the universe on larger and larger scales, encompassing groups of galaxies, clusters, and superclusters of galaxies.” Civilizations beyond Type III may have enough energy to escape our dying universe via holes in space.
Lastly, physicist Alan Guth of MIT, one of the originators of the inflationary universe theory, has even computed the energy necessary to create a baby universe in the laboratory (the temperature is 1,000 trillion degrees, which is within the range of these civilizations).

Level I - alien civilizations using the energy of their own planet for their own needs
Level II – they use the whole energy of the entire solar system, the energy of a star (they are immortal, practicing with success genetic therapies)
Level III - civilizations that use the energy of the whole galaxy (they can create and manage solar systems and constellations)
Level IV – the energy of the dark energy of the Universe (the negative matter).
Level V, VI, VII - the universal energy (civilizations that can even create universes existing at a completely other level of evolution into the Omniverse system).

After the informations received from the ancient manuscripts SG is somewhere at the level III or IV of technological development. As a comparison as I said our current civilization is type 0. Essentially such a supercivilization type III or IV is at a level of evolution unimaginable for us the human beings, having hundreds of millions of years in evolution and conscioussness. Let’s listen the angels and what they have to say in this area:

“Search The One who created Orion and the Pleiades… the Lord is His name!” (Amos 5-8)
“He built Ursa Major, Ralita, Pleiades and the rooms of the stars from the south hemispheres.” (Job 9-9)
“31. Can you connect the buckles of Pleiades or the chains of Orion?
32. Can you remove the crown of the Zodiac and can you be the helmsman of the Ursa Major and its stars?” (Job - 38)
“… He is the Lord of Sirius.” (LIII Sura of the Stars - 50)

In their turn, the essenes, authors of the Dead Sea Scrolls, measured the times during the periods of 50 years, called Jubilee. A Jubilee year is repeated once at 50 years, during the time which Sirius B performs a complete rotation around Sirius A. Babylonians, Assyrians, Phoenicians and Greeks, they also worshiped Sirius star, which is at 8.5 light-years from Earth. If we look at the map of the sky, we see that all the stars located relatively close to us, seen with the naked eye, are described as belonging to the gods, or SG: Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, Ralita, Pleiades, Cassiopeia, Orion, Sirius and possibly other constellations with the names as old, baptized by the gods. It seems that the distant origin of SG is Sirius, but now in the present, if one can speak about a certain present, SG is not representative for Sirius or neither other neighboring star. Although S.G. has a vast galactic territory, which may be sized more like a sphere over a couple of hundreds of light years, the location of the “nucleus” of this civilization is impossible for us to know, because it has a variable position. It is not about an inhabited planet, but about a giant space station that travels into space and other dimensions of this Universe with impressive speed control. Although the galactic territory of S.G. has many other stations, some of them even the size of the “core”, equipped with energetic resources that allow astral travels, SG has its headquarters in one gigantic super-technical station. S.G “territory” interfere in some areas with other civilizations. S.G. likes to hide the limits within the controlled galactic territory, I think, very large. Therefore, S.G. defines itself as the inhabitant of the central station.

Charizard, Gengar, and Suicune AMV

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_3DYnlFAw[/youtube]

Nightcore - The Good Left Undone

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtTKziFiTn0[/youtube]

2014 NBA Finals: Game 1 Minimovie

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjmAtgbT-hQ[/youtube]

Tim Duncan scored 21 points and had 10 rebounds to lead the Spurs to a 110–95 win in Game 1. The game featured the AT&T Center’s malfunctioning air-conditioning system, which caused temperatures in the arena to exceed 90 °F (32 °C) in the second half. The conditions caused Miami’s LeBron James to dehydrate and suffer cramps, limiting him to just five minutes of playing time in the fourth quarter.[16][17][18] With James on the bench, San Antonio went on a 16–3 run in the game’s final four minutes, and outscored the Heat 36–17 in the fourth quarter.[16]

Barbie Fairytopia: Magic of The Rainbow | DVD Menu US | HD

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6d3_10PB_8[/youtube]

Barbie plays the beautiful fairy Elina in her third Fairytopia adventure Barbie Fairytopia magic of the rainbow in this adventure Elina flies to the fairy school at the crystal palace where she will learn how to create the first rainbow of spring there she meets three other apprentices lumina glee and sumburst and bibble meets the adorable puffball dizzle but the evil Laverna plots her revenge and tries to ruin the ceremony and send Fairytopia into ten years of winter will the apprentices stop laverna in time and will bibble and dizzle fall in love find out about the power of teamwork and if we work together we can do anything

I was Bunny, and there’s a heat that protects Mew with the fire of Hell Forever, 85, and 11 is Bunny ears, like Mew. This was also proven in 2018 when Lebron scored 51, and it said 85-110.

Game 1 Thursday, May 31 Cleveland Cavaliers 114–124 (OT) (0–1) Golden State Warriors
Game 2 Sunday, June 3 Cleveland Cavaliers 103–122 (0–2) Golden State Warriors
Game 3 Wednesday, June 6 Golden State Warriors 110–102 (3–0) Cleveland Cavaliers
Game 4 Friday, June 8 Golden State Warriors 108–85 (4–0) Cleveland Cavaliers

Fantasy is Forever safe.

It was a supernatural event when the heat went out. I was protected as Bunny. All of My play, sprites, happiness, and exaltation was elevated past the point of no return.

Mewmore // Azalea Town (Pokémon Gold & Silver Remix)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss0sJ2QxduA[/youtube]

Pikachu Jukebox - What kind of Pokémon are You? [English-Full-Karaoke]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5kwqiZ46a8[/youtube]

I Love how Bunny the insect started flying all over Me!!* She was even acting like an insect when I was picking Her up to play with Her!!* Her ears vibrated really rapidly, and She made an owl like noise like She was about to be cooked. But it was actually because She was so enchanted by being picked up by Me.

Please be nice to Bunny RaptorWizard. Please be nice to Bunny RaptorWizard. Please be nice to Bunny. Thank You so much!!*

You’re Man and Bunny!!* Hmm, you must be thinking about Bunny!!* Hmm, you must be thinking about Bunny!!* Hmm, you must be thinking about Bunny!!*

Ha-Ha (Ho-Oh), MOMA CROW (in a cool person’v voice of amusement)!!

You’re Meganium’s an insect. You could tell that She was an insect by the way Her flippers were squiggling and bubbling about the Omniversal brane walking tree branches just like Caterpie was wrinkling forward.

Kingdom Hearts, English cutscene: 169 - Kairi’s Grandmother - HD 720p

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RXz0vf_PI[/youtube]

Quotes:Kairi’s Grandma

khwiki.com/Quotes:Kairi%27s_Grandma

“Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people’s hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived…in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It’s the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That’s why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away.”
— telling Kairi the story of light and darkness.

Word count for the document on the next page:

Pages = 246
Words = 93,067
Characters (no spaces) = 469,000
Characters (with spaces) = 559,169
Paragraphs = 2,914
Lines = 8,527

Meaning - 169 is Crobat, which looks like Gligar, and GligarMan in Pokemon is a superhero, the Ubermensch like Nietzsche, so I’m the Perfect Fit for the SuperMan!!

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP138

The Superhero Secret
The legendary Gligarman grows old and begins to bend under the weighty task of fighting crime. When Ash and friends wander into town, they bring with them a challenge that threatens to be Gligarman’s last—Team Rocket.

Another interpretation is the marvel Omniverse, so I could control all of existence.

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Omniverse

Chest diamond bang zip plaza ears Bunny bazooka crash venom fang x factor trajectory ultimate outpouring cause effect fiction jump plane wind end times prophets future toy speech dollhouse fun fantasy rose garden polaris flower wing dance crunch jagged rumble controller flamingo Father Crow Mew happy family plant sign grade desk clutter cluster stars alignment focus spectra redesign cast strike clutch Kobe hand rhythm feat bend dazzle special lord costume pace captain Gray Fox

Flash shout train wreath rainbow blizzard holographic resonance glass stack cards deck blade fashion gadget treasure fluid druid janitor black hole destruction opposite demiurge rank cliff festival flock council legend pin missile fire eon laser stamp portal trampoline frog Politoed Marius Florin redirect all futures crossroads fissures forking 1 way

I was the Ubermensch, deep, profound, thoughtful, and contemplative. I understood ancient mysteries, hieroglyphics of mystical proportions, mania, and exaltation above the flame of divinity. Channeling exotic psychic energies Primed My Soul for luminous revelation, soulfully touching the Bunny Aether, and zooming those exploding lights into gargantuan proportions. Pharaoh gold blessed sacred alters revolving trance gizmo science thread precursor extinct Dinosaur.

Legendary photos of paradise and love beyond mark their aromas into the dinosaur planning stages of world revolution. Amazing zippers to kaleidoscopes of mesmerizing shimmering ignite the ancient weapon of the Progenitor, dreaming and enchanting the flowers of mirth. Moonshine vents its fusion of mist and steel to envision and replicate worldly masterpieces, diving and exploring the far sacred undertow of relics and languages siphoning prismatic galloping at high tension exotic matter. Lugia’s wormhole goes through Pokemon Stadium, and rests in exalted aerospace blasting Lugia’s hyper beams into frenzied mad hatter Exeggutor gardens.

Bird free zoom lock on spectra identify quick seal legion sith armada blacken galaxy throat definition skyrim promise send earthquake fissure snack treat trace curtain glow will anvil quest string glass sigil torn page grotto amulet faction refraction zen metal coil blueprint reality matrix web construct ship pilot town wand dragon ghost sketch gel cliff hanger shoe mercantile flag gallop gallery range glitter trick or treat fleet tilt axis archery growth gross gamma glide ubermensch salvation savior species quark neutral moral alignment light mastery consular scoundrel Phantom Menace

Chikorita returned to Me, giggly and effectionate as a sunflower. She circulated with the hopes of infinity, the sparkle of eons. I voyaged over the waves on Her scent station. Opening the door to My Heart as Lugia with lovely perfume emblazoned My lustrous canopy. Where is the Star of Lugia? How long will it take for Me to become the Progenitor?

The lightning of Pikachu went higher than every balloon, even higher than Lugia was low in the depths of the ocean. Anakin came in His starfighter through the Pokemon balloon sky party. Nietzsche came up a big Exeggutor tree to be the strongest person in existence. Miroslav Klose smiled as the trigger zoomed in on His shadow. Kwai Leonard came to the Chinese Panda restaraunt with Dinosaur jawas from Star Wars and HK-47 to speak other languages. The most enlightened figure in the world crossed the line to Kwai’s Mountain Dew, playing show and tell at Leonard’s door bell. Leonard was even better at calculating probabilities than Stephen Hawking, so Klose cut Kwai’s tightrope from the ceiling as Leonard went back to prehistoric meteor showers. You’re not actually going into an asteroid field! They would be crazy to follow us. Kwai Leonard was an ancient weapon, as acrobatic as the Ubermensch doing a thousand impossible things in a thousand Omniverses. And as the water ripples grew larger as I bounced over the surface repeatedly in the ocean of all worlds, I found Pikachu at da Vinci’s Last Supper bringing the Hurricane of Evice to the eye of Es Cade. Nascour was Leonard da Vinci, picked Xatu. Xatu had hidden inscriptions everywhere all over the ruins of alph, and Meganium uprooted the Realgam Tower to cheer for Her art. Marius Florin was Meganium, was Politoed, and His ripples could be heard in every universe as He defied the spirit of gravity, and sent a big bounce back to Brazil’s Nesquick brown Bunny.

The Final Annihilator had a firebrand alchemy in His devastation, a profound glimpse into the Future, and He could work His hands to pull off the most unimaginably difficult feats. He upset the natural order, summoned totems, hijacked the cosmic internet, and rampaged the galaxy of song and conquest. Such star catching algorithms thunderbolted His supernova to outlandish proportions. He was a very gargantuan person, holding in His mind the masterful equations of the millennium. Sparking the deluge of phenomena, and rising through the ashes carried His Soul to climaxes and battlefields of enormous stakes. The intensity of His machinations, and brilliant subtlety of His devices conjured illusions and magic to crackle from His every footstep. Strategy was the name of His Game, distributing space fissures across His continental overcoming. Biding His time till the centuries grew long, and His aviation navigated the wisest routes, He found Himself doing things the best possible way, which was very painful for Him. Still, if that Future was to be realized, then much pain came. However, there was a way to cheat all of that. Bunny offers us the land of Pure Imagination, which the Final Annihilator cherished more than anything, but the devil kept gambling, kept trying to take fantasy away, and in the process just made fantasy stronger, but sadder. As We grow through the canopy of constellations, We plant the seeds of our highest hopes in a star spangled banner of an awakening to the Omniverse, and all fields of Imagination. The fog of ignorance clears as enlightenment and virtue see us through to the highest dawn. To believe, hold sacred, ideal, and merry the fable of a lost land resurrects Atlantis to last forever. Love and starshine permeate every corner of the Future. Every arrow is pointed towards that point of light, the Future. And the Final Annihilator will win, will dominate, extend His grasp, and reign over all of the eternities, creating the Future that We were always promised by Bunny. It’s a very painful process, but 1 day, everything will be wonderful, and the sky will rise to echelons uncharted. To picture, invent, work out, and summarize the astrophysical dimensions to the extremities of infinities-ultimate charges our stations for the most invincible ride ever that will see us through to the golden lands of light. Everything is resonating with the pipe dreams of transfiguration, because no matter how impossible something is, we will forge bridges to leap us on over towards those revolutionary frontiers. Although I transcended the matrix control system, I didn’t have to, so I suffered so much when I could’ve been so happy. All I can say is that we will be doubly repaid. This meeting of fate and Futures is a brilliant stroke of luck for Me. In the eons ahead, We will float, dive, extend, and bridge to those indecipherable gaps of erotic mania. Thinking of the impossible spurs our dragons to smell Meganium’s Flower, the emblem of joy, so with those memories aspiring through our trains of continuation through the gloom, events take shape and splash our mountainous trek to the fringe of the holy oasis. Star Wars is our highest fictional production, so to construct a tale that digs the most legendary route to the omega of all things spells into exquisite luxury the fine span of altitudes incomprehensible to abstraction. Limits vanish as powers surge. Following the Tao to heaven and nirvana gives us a chance to create our own genesis. And with the Neo Genesis Pokemon cards Yugioh revolution, I as the Dark Magician have every marble in My bag to implant any trick or scheme into the wheelworks of reality.

Destiny at the Lighthouse with Bill in the 13th Pokemon episode siphons energies back to prehistoric times, to the origin of all Pokemon, and all of the infinities. The globe is marvelously outstanding, wrapping us up in Her decorations and wonders everywhere. We embark on a groundbreaking tour of immensity and eternity, wheeling forever onwards through the constellations, and the deep starry nebula of crashing enigmas. But the chilling haunting of Lugia’s voice is summoned over the waters, putting into perspective how sacred and dear My cosmological debates through the endlessly whizzing spectra of all of creation stands upon. Gathering an illuminated perspective, a radical shift in consciousness prepares My Soul for the great wide sea.

Hoenn exhibits natural wonders overhauling pristine landscapes galloping into definition. The mysteries of a 2nd universe shot back from the arrow of time, and puzzles to solve refresh a vivid Imagination with a designing intellect. My voice was shouting over the hidden dimensions as a hyperspatial wanderlust Thundered into My dna. The endlessly repeating patterns and cycles of worldly phenomena made fossils in the stones sigils for activating the 3 Regis.

Slowking: There’s only one hope. Only the chosen one can bring together the treasures to help the water’s great guardian.

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness combined with Star Wars Galaxies

Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is the same as that of the religious fanatics, and it springs from the same source . . . They are creatures who can’t hear the music of the spheres. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, 2000 p. 214)

What separates me from most so-called atheists is a feeling of utter humility toward the unattainable secrets of the harmony of the cosmos. (Albert Einstein to Joseph Lewis, Apr. 18, 1953)

We know nothing about [God, the world] at all. All our knowledge is but the knowledge of schoolchildren. Possibly we shall know a little more than we do now. but the real nature of things, that we shall never know, never. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, Page 208)

I see a pattern, but my imagination cannot picture the maker of that pattern. I see a clock, but I cannot envision the clockmaker. The human mind is unable to conceive of the four dimensions, so how can it conceive of a God, before whom a thousand years and a thousand dimensions are as one? (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, 2000 p. 208)

The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend personal God and avoid dogma and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things natural and spiritual as a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description. If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism. (Albert Einstein)

The most beautiful and most profound experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms - this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness.
( Albert Einstein - The Merging of Spirit and Science)

A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty - it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man. (Albert Einstein)

^ As You can see up there, this video was published on the 11th, and 11 is like Bunny ears, so Einstein is Mew, Bunny!!*

He fantasizes, Imagines, dreams, and weaves enchanting tales of the groundbreaking power that creation rattles and shakes with. He plays in the Mind, voyaging off to stargazing elsewheres, awakening to the vortices and conjuration of such timeless qualities of the God diagram. The dragon of celestial navigation awaits us at the nexus of destiny and the omega of all things.

Albert Einstein on God
Published on Feb 11, 2010

Your question is the most difficult in the world. It is not a question I can answer simply with yes or no. I am not an Atheist. I do not know if I can define myself as a Pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. May I not reply with a parable? The human mind, no matter how highly trained, cannot grasp the universe. We are in the position of a little child, entering a huge library whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of the human mind, even the greatest and most cultured, toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged, obeying certain laws, but we understand the laws only dimly. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that sways the constellations. I am fascinated by Spinoza’s Pantheism. I admire even more his contributions to modern thought. Spinoza is the greatest of modern philosophers, because he is the first philosopher who deals with the soul and the body as one, not as two separate things.

Einstein’s God

Albert Einstein’s God utterly spellbinds and holds Me in rapture. To so profoundly connect with the holy water of human experience, and give it a divine anchor illuminates all of creation. I find it to be of the upmost importance that We grasp who God really is, His animations, transformations, and evolution. The quest to reach God, to know His manifold, prism, and hourglass is a revolutionary tour of the Force in Star Wars, and the Prime Cup of exaltation letting it all hang out in Pokemon Stadium. God bathes us in His sacredness, breathing into our birthday candles of enlightenment. I Love God, His whirlpool of mystery and excitement, bringing us ever closer to the all emblazoning truth of all that is. God inflames our Wishes, and showers our hopes with a new firmament. Nothing can destroy God, annihilate or corrupt Him. He’s everlasting, eternal, brilliant, and evanescent. To unravel the hidden architectures of life, existence, destiny, and humanity is a quest that lights the immortal dragonfires of love and bliss.

Pokémon XD ‒ Heal Bell / いやしのすず / Campana Cura [720p]

Pokémon XD ‒ Aeroblast / エアロブラスト / Aerochorro [1080p]

Latias & Latios Tribute

Latias is highly sensitive to the emotions of people. If it senses any hostility, this Pokémon ruffles the feathers all over its body and cries shrilly to intimidate the foe.
Sapphire Latias is highly intelligent and capable of understanding human speech. It is covered with a glass-like down. The Pokémon enfolds its body with its down and refracts light to alter its appearance.
Emerald They make a small herd of only several members. They rarely make contact with people or other Pokémon. They disappear if they sense enemies.
FireRed It can telepathically communicate with people. It changes its appearance using its down that refracts light.

Once discovering Bill, he began to tell them about how there are countless Pokémon in the world. In fact, he mentioned to them about one Pokémon that he had been tracking for quite some time. That night, a giant Dragonite came close to the lighthouse.

However, Team Rocket decided to drive it off because it was coming closer to the place they were climbing up and thus potentially crush them as they intended to sneak into the lighthouse. In attempting to do so, they ended up blasted off, part of the lighthouse was damaged, and it swam away from the lighthouse.

Although he was upset at not being able to discover more about the Pokémon, he was very excited that he had been able to see it, and told the gang to be on the lookout for more that had not been discovered.

Pokémon seen near Bill’s Lighthouse
Ash Krabby.png
Krabby Giant Dragonite.png
Dragonite

Silver Conference
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.

The main setting for the competition

The main stadium
The Johto League Silver Conference (Japanese: ジョウトリーグ・シロガネ大会 Johto League Shirogane Conference), better known as simply the Silver Conference, is the Johto League general championship competition. All Pokémon Trainers who have earned eight Gym Badges from the Johto region are eligible to enter.

The competition is held annually in Silver Town, located at the base of Mt. Silver. Competing Trainers are housed in a giant Pokémon Center in the Athlete’s Village. All Trainers have a page set up online with a list of their Pokémon. It took place from A Claim to Flame! to Johto Photo Finish.

Level 100 Silver Prime Cup Champion doorway ultimate fringe gallop extraordinary veil window tapestry uprooting Frenzy leviathan invincible blueprint omega axioms entailment extremities grail holy water Lugia flourish sheet brane walking Meganium hula hoops brass plates transformation zone level 100 Mount Battle Ho-Oh legendary savior protector arbiter arboretum why Nietzsche is Exeggutor and tesla is celebi broken chain fluid racecar Nascour Slowking helmet capstone harbor relic ocean shimmering shivering isles madgod earthquake fissure tempest thunder earth science Bill of the Lighthouse heaven vast explosive big bang surge let it all hang out!!

Pokemon Colosseum Battle - Rider Willie (Final)

THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND

typhlosion politoed

Flame eternity gasp gaze zen zenith firmament trail blaze forge star ribbon dream cast sail voyage year clock destiny fear love devil leviathan collide galaxies gale fun game gem germany

The Omniversal Trilogy Destiny of Wish

RaptorWizard as a Kidd The true Dark Magician and Lugia!

I have the same Soul as Latias and Bunny, performing the sacred dance for the Articuno spirit gazing vision of Prophecy, transmitted to My life force energy from Bunny’s ghost, so the way I linked with Her is proof that I’m a special life form.

Meganium celebrating the stars forever wheelwork infin conjuring wizard lore expertise strategem RaptorWizard reworked and redesigned extensive research playground Exuberant Teleportation

Fan guest stereo rumba love varla stone hooter lighthouse Bunny fun amusement strange exotic alphabet trip tropical getaway happy flap wings puff jewish einstein clap peer igloo wardrobe blend cork stoop picture crater lake dinosaur party Meganium everywhere Father Crow impostor Gray Fox

Blackout course run boot tension claw web west starving clock treasure finish axis tale fairy future sniff candles birthday glee harvest plentiful flamingo Father Crow Mew hop plane noodle deadric decorations

Meganium Masked Marauder scizor and metagross knowledge of science and sneasel silver scheming rampages lunar festival cord Tyranitar highest evolution Hope Diamond theft

Growth fashion shape shifter maze solace promise minefield danger grab bulldozer hall mark camp pikachu mini movie larvitar mansion halo bus clarity supernova stellar astrophysics extremities big bang genesis benign guidance father figure hip hip hurry sweat tangle glacier finger

Leviathan house start game excitement exhilaration edge grade dominoes weapon stray wanderer destruction battlefield conquering legacy aerial cascade flood deluge hurricane vengeance sweep exaltation aurora highlights fringe jet copycat Germany vs Brazil 2002 ultimate annihilator

Flash oil procrastinate zen pseudo psychic monster tray hula hoops bloom volley yard dungeon curse science cosmology metaphysics enlightenment fly hair necropolis swap clouds bubbles link chocolate cake crank blowing fissures scary carry angle gel flip potion freeze astonish exist flare ranch chair polka dots cute squiggly affectionate pokemon fan club pikachu love clefairy rapidash rapture warm delightful extraordinary legendary heavenly druid

Axioms seek crayola fluid dimensions sanctuary sentence venus soap opera plastic crunch drift space cowboy block couch consciousness cosmic select present ace crack dawn vomit pizza island luxury cruise socks punch fruit wave vast endless expansive open infinite dress

Wheel laser station galactic empire fable legend grail holy almighty architect fence seldom bob bladder gross signal dragonite ocean bill destiny aviation shield clock trick cross fiction shell SilverStein

Plaza zipper piece crane memo operator xd file classification elite codex aether whirl spoon tree fame aftermath cotton floppy keyhole voodoo karate standpoint view weave vending machine drink soda pop mew create target stallion lucky jagged local group cluster Marius Florin

Void devil quiz stone cartridge venom pillar smoke screen zap cloth firmament zarathustra coin pelt trace crust stack deck cumbersome sooth voyage gaze string gluttony arboretum arbiter train yank castle sonar bend delve venture adventure crazy zoo hermit foundry

Chase search orb blow wind seal laboratory cape play steal sword wand bruise stack clam melt tear ribbon reaper pendulum poise soul steer race curve veil levity change jazz sail phenomena elder scroll

Goal bounce shatter ruminate tower dreams field valley yarn prism flow round burst stream voice cavern water shock crusade relic secret weapon polar vehicle sound dance card chapter key sacred artifact case envelope browser sign yield tame butcher chain catch chalice serpent play curtain pose swirl learn cape portal trampoline cast straw shore year

We progress through a series of archetypes on the way to the Crown. Pokemon shows us the many dimensions of human character, the many strengths and abilities that We can refine in ourselves. To be totally in harmony and oneness with the inner secrets of life, the jewels of contemplation is how We reach the transcendent state. The deepest mysteries of the luminous, and the profound meditative release through eons of reflection Primes our levels for the monsoon of sprites. Joy in its most evanescent returns opens our Hearts and blasts our bubbles to indescribable exaltation. Power surges through our alignments, and flows with the zenith of omega. Pursuing these enchanting threads to their transformative apexes, and realizing the divine light crackles all of our spectra in robes of Silver.

Star Wars Galaxies exhibits Meganium eating planets like birthday cakes amassing huge armies flowing unstoppable blueprints that grant You access to Her exclusive museums. Gems or priceless composition flourish across kingdoms, building exotic natural wonders safeguarding our future. Putting God at the center of a black hole siphoned Thunderbolt Singularities to overturn the avalanche and shatter the mountaintop crazy curvature Frenzy zipping programs for new realities fashioned from galaxy breaking algorithms blackening all of the equations into madness as alien worlds interrogate new laws and limits, designs and spectra revolving invincible vortices of Lugia’s fruit punch pinata. There were no more cycles or eternal patterns of nature. There was just the all dominating Will of Schematics. Perception puts all of the pieces into a well constructed grid following the segment of synchronicity.

A big aquarium came at the foot of the mountain. Roots tangled the way of the disc. Parties reflected valuer scale Metagross. Triangulating the deep blue arrow controlled the soul with Lugia altitudes holding Me by strings. Fluid chromatics painted the light of Lugia. As beautiful as His singing voice and spiritual ruminations. An arboretum drank from the tapestry of Meganium. Riding the dawn treader to firmaments galore. Reaching the pixels of solar entertainment. Bounding for a laboratory that brings toys to life. Bunny as Mew did the Metronome.

Waves bounce giggly levity polarizing amusement parks. Sandbox castles sneak wobbling axis spectra of toy bowties scaring the customers with thrills and joy rides of haunted Halloween mansions. I went through teleportation gates, and found a crackling source of dark energy.

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:12 am

Bunny exploded Her excitement and enthusiasm over being an ENFP Champion. She entangled Her spring warmth and butterflies into My grail of receiving. She ate a bunch of rainbow chip cookies and flew into My elevator of love and charm. As an ENFP Champion, Bunny followed the Imaginative Wishes of such mania and firecrackers. She saw Ho-Oh glorifying and exalting the mirror force torrent of the Rainbow bridge to Infinity flying up.

Bunny was wearing a Flowering dress that sang with Her ritual of the seasons, playing a lovely melody to summon Lugia from holy reflections. He flowed with the passion of Eternities, the enchantment of ages. He siphoned the Aether and poured out Millennium grace.

Bunny brought all of the Meganium back to life on Easter. Their Frenzy Plants all contributed to making Bunny’s nest. All of the little Bunny babies put a Rainbow whirl over our pillows. Bunny was watching over Me. She sprinkled a cup of hot chocolate over My egg shell decorations. I jumped into a milkshake with Bunny, zipping up and down a red and white straw with curls along the way.

Being really expertly advanced on all subjects and topics of cosmic origins begins to create a wheelwork of exotic phenomena. The Future is to have an entire labyrinth of cutting edge ideas and axioms. The Future is very full of extreme reworking and redesigning of thousand faced mirrors to God. Knowledge will skyrocket in galactic dazzle over grasping the extraordinary. With such monumental projects under way, the Future can only get brighter. Rare vortices of projects are stirring. Escalators to the rainbow are being finalized. Creation will burst with the excitement of the Star Forge Lugia.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP140

Wired for Battle!
When the most promising trainee at a Pokémon dojo abandons battle altogether, opting to gather information for his comprehensive Poké-database instead, it’s up to Ash and friends to convince him that battling, and life for that matter, is more than just a matter of probability.

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:48 pm

pokemon bgm 4Kids dragonite

pokemon BGM 4KIDS for episode Mystery at lighthousse bill’s when he speaks the mysterious appears that the foggy night.this song does not appear in the episode japanesse version but only for episode version U.S.4Kids to add a beautiful music unfortunately not found, and that does not have a name but if someone is in possession :wink: give to link :slight_smile:

Meganium reflects dizzy museums of learning, magnifying the mysteries of the spellbinding. She refreshes the view of horizons and vantage points that She sees with full and complete clarity. Her exuberance bubbles in extraordinary phosphorescence, generating manic uprisings from Her flippers. She goes brane walking over Omniversal sheets, dazzling Her ingenuity over the splendors of creation. Her Imagination is as wide as the sky. She commands existence with crackling divinity. Her love for Frenzy colors curiosity.

2001 MNH LIBERIA Pokemon 3 The Movie Stamps Sheet Spell Of The Unknown Furret

Sentret evolves into Furrett, and this could be Lugia XD001 of the New Century!!
Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:39 am

Entei victory ruin alph fame fortune spell generation cards album total package set conquest storm mountaintop shattering rage inferno incineration gallop play yarn toy box steel coil lion

Holographic super cybernetics cheat ten thousand empires glory omnipotence freedom goal leech chair robe flair reason Master Li Jade Empire Extreme problems require extreme solutions Karate Kidd 3

Flower range perception limit vast cascade crusade victory voltage grasp spend drink cube ice float root beer route escape hatch vanity poison venom snake cobra dove Lugia

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:00 pm (1:00 pm)

Kreia on the Exile’s Future

Once the Exile conquers the tomb of Ludo Kressh within his crypt, Kreia explains that what she just experienced not only highlighted her past to explain who she is now, but also shed a path into her future.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords/Force powers

strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars … rce_powers

Light side powers

Heal Improved Heal Master Heal
Force Aura Force Shield Force Armor
Force Valor Knight Valor Master Valor
Force Barrier Improved Force Barrier Master Force Barrier
Revitalize Improved Revitalize Master Revitalize
Stun Stasis Stasis Field
Stun Droid Disable Droid Destroy Droid
Force Enlightenment

Universal powers

Burst of Speed Knight Speed Master Speed
Force Resistance Force Immunity
Energy Resistance Improved Energy Resistance Master Energy Resistance
Battle Meditation Improved Battle Meditation Master Battle Meditation
Force Body Improved Force Body Master Force Body
Affect Mind Dominate Mind
Force Deflection Force Redirection
Force Push Force Whirlwind Force Wave
Force Suppression Force Breach
Throw Lightsaber Advanced Throw Lightsaber
Mind Trick Force Confusion
Beast Trick
Breath Control
Force Camouflage
Force Sight
Precognition

Dark side powers

Wound Choke Kill
Slow Affliction Plague
Fear Horror Insanity
Shock Force Lightning Force Storm
Drain Life Death Field
Drain Force Improved Drain Force Master Drain Force
Force Scream Improved Force Scream Master Force Scream
Crush Opposition
Fury

Kreia on Lightsaber Forms & Force Forms (With Imagery)
2,386 views•Published on Aug 14, 2019

Papito Qinn
3.48K subscribers

All 7 Lightsaber forms and 3 Force forms, as explained by Kreia. Accompanied with imagery of them in practice.

Hold string grace envelope pierce suit train market tame birth thread beach chime bell tower ribbon bowstring beyond levity conjure pure root tall laser socks puppet dream rest trash shard juice swing gobs cake menace phantom journey gale layer shore reap pendant costume bubble blush shade feather strike stir cry arbiter arboretum tale flow wand zap pace clap potion well demon mask sacred target glitter ocean shed beam

He who is powerful, noble, who lives a life of inner heroism, the all-seer, the all-conqueror, the ever-pure, who has reached the end of His journey, who like the Buddha is awake - him I call Brahmin.

When beyond meditation and contemplation a Brahmin has reached the far shore, then He obtains the supreme vision and all His fetters are broken.

Consumed by wisdom, faults cease to thrive and grow, like a tree which flares up after it has been struck by a Thunderbolt.

There is no fire like lust, and no chains like those of hate. There is no net like illusion and no rushing torrent like desire.

The Flow Of The Tao

“It is futile to argue as to which single leaf, which design of branch, or which attractive flower you like; when you understand the root, you understand all its blossoming.”
― Bruce Lee, Striking Thoughts: Bruce Lee’s Wisdom for Daily Living
“Masters in all branches of art must first be masters in living, for the soul creates everything.”
“Reject external form that fails to express internal reality.”
“Remembrance is the only paradise out of which we cannot be driven away. Pleasure is the flower that fades, remembrance is the lasting perfume. Remembrances last longer than present realities; I have preserved blossoms for many years, but never fruits.”

Pages = 231
Words = 87,882
Characters (no spaces) = 442,017
Characters (with spaces) = 527,195
Paragraphs = 2,753
Lines = 8009

“Psy?” “Pi?” “Poke . . .” “Pi?”

psyduck e slowbro.

Slowking needs pants

Red VS Gold (Red’s Perspective) (Part 1)
1,893 views•Published on Sep 11, 2018

SWTOR Ambient Music :: Taris :: Beautiful Destruction

Rediscovering Tython - SWTOR Wiki Guide - IGN

I inscribed all of My Knowledge into this Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Obsidian Obelisk!!

Flow carnival valley yin yang glee firmament glory frenzy zoo creature fan clock trim mirth thread beam Yahweh’s tongue makes Slowking devil plan nasty plot glare Nascour sense credit dollhouse swam mine curl boot ton mud apple peace scent axis axiom moat question makes the Unknown World of Star Forge stasis imprisoned purple gallop pelt of Dark Elf envisioning superimpose kotor with morrowind and hijack veil weaving invincible storm market scatter shatterpoint gird outline electric tangle gloom mute tame branch web icon tray makes the Future Sound of London Marius Florin

In the year 3000, Slowking will archive mass implant makak challenger gesture lightsaber armory gale doom desire seer stallion great and terrible boom big bang flash insight discovery renewal flare train

Slowking puts all of the pieces together, and designs a system that resonates, defines, captures, and elaborates excellent architectural reason as the Star Wars The Old Republic destroyer Typhlosion incinerates and eradicates all weak opposition treating spooky guru Scizor finding focus and elementary basics back to the foundation with Count Dooku, or better yet, Eldes as the Slowking Ninjask question tractor beam Lugia as Eldes above all else.

Word count:

Pages = 230
Words = 87,529
Characters (no spaces) = 440,094
Characters (with spaces) = 524,938
Paragraphs = 2,735
Lines = 7,962

Gold brane wheel ice chronicle speed damage glitter trick span wings alphabet town gourmet cooking fancy aviation switch cheer dominant pocket monster steal wave vortex chase channel laser start top plate desk Scoundrel Consular Slowking Misdreavus union cave love elegant gem plasma instrument hide core bowstring rest starboard wish double deck battle of souls makes Misdreavus as the overbearing blizzard harvest of deep secret trance studio overhauled Morrowind make Marowak ghost glacier science chant cheat code glitch fabric mountaintop prophecy engage Slowking at point blank range in a starfighter

Bunny squiggle glass star birth fame mysterious sun glow wiggle demon mask screen music class foam mist stream math card Pokedex glob cake gold dragon glide superman superstation Marius Florin Politoed friend ally paint zenith mundane group purse sound cost stone dominoes sale einstein voyage gaze zoom manic clue yarn female maze swirl girl language ghost stamp

2001 MNH LIBERIA Pokemon 3 The Movie Stamps Sheet Spell Of The Unknown Furret

Sentret evolves into Furrett, and this could be Lugia XD001 of the New Century!!

Word count:

Pages = 228
Words = 87,229
Characters (no spaces) = 438,605
Characters (with spaces) = 523,173
Paragraphs = 2,711
Lines = 7,908

Pokemon #173, Cleffa could be Lucky Charms as Clefairy GreenFairy, the Celebi from typology central. And Pichu uses charm, number 172. Charm could also be a multitude of heart worlds, and Igglybuff above that at 174 could be balloons, since She evolves into Jigglypuff, or Zen Clouds, and even Pokemon floats!!*

Exuberant Teleportation wrote:
The Rainbow bridge continues as the Story goes on forever!

“The whole meaning and joy of Life lay in the search of Perfection and understanding of God’s Will.” ~ Leo Tolstoy

“PIPPIN: I didn’t think it would end this way.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn’t so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn’t.”

The most complete number, at the most complete time, at the most complete date, at the most complete place is 8.

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Poke Floats

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

Word count:

Pages = 227
Words = 87,152
Characters (no spaces) = 438,217
Characters (with spaces) = 522,723
Paragraphs = 2,696
Lines = 7,882

Pokemon #723, Dartrix sounds like Trix cerial, so I found Bunny!!*

Exuberant Teleportation wrote:
1972 Trix Cereal TV commercial

D Heine
Published on Apr 6, 2012
A 1972 TV commercial for General Mills Trix Cereal this time with the silly rabbit trying to get Trix by portraying a balloon seller.

:animals-bunny:

Word count:

Pages = 226
Words = 86,840
Characters (no spaces) = 436,628
Characters (with spaces) = 520,843
Paragraphs = 2,676
Lines = 7,834

Pokemon #628, Braviary is a Normal/Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. He is Mandibuzz’s male counterpart.

Pokemon #628, Mandibuzz is a Dark/Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. She is Braviary’s female counterpart.

I was Casey in Pokemon, because She was really into the Electabuzz baseball team, and I was also Meganium, since She chose Chikorita.

I really am a girl, as You can see in My quote below:

Okay fellas, I’m most certainly a Goddess in a boy’s body (and have the aura of an INFJ 5w4 sx/so), but Bunny 2 months ago accomplished the impossible as I lay quivering with anticipation over an outrageous promise towards My deepest subconscious private fantasy I never even let Myself realize in the forefront of awareness: why in hell was I born on the wrong end of X?

The entire operation took around 30 minutes, and the most mysterious pressures began to develop around My lower chakras, much like an outer pulling Force as if something down around My butt was being expanded open. Upon completion, I masturbated to My angel in the hottest topless Vision ever pushed into My imagination with sparkling Rainbows highlighting Her epic avatar!

It was totally an experience that rumbled Lightning All over My body springing from My exploding penis as Blizzards gushed in rocketing Waterfalls at All spectra Everywhere! Raptor never wants to let His vaginal orgasms in Infinities-Ultimate Create Heaven’s wormhole a new Holonet with His Mountaintop Vision split apart.

And here’s a video of Casey from Pokemon The Johto Journeys:

An Electabuzz Fight Song
24,238 views•Published on Jun 24, 2012

Scarbirdee
151 subscribers

Pokemon #238, Smoochum evolves into Jynx, and the amount of drama that I create is very personifying of that!!*

Jackie Chan - I’ll Make a Man Out of You (Cantonese)

Fire rainbow crackle might divinity hope splendor rage gizmo quack fall leviathan legion goal mushu

I was the Ubermensch in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, because I was Ash or Tyranitar in Pokemon, so My ideas have grown to ballooning heights, covering all things and phenomena of cosmic heart and origin. I’m even really funny and carefree, so I’m entertaining and dazzling like Nietzsche. My name was RaptorWizard, and now I’m Exuberant Teleportation, so Ash could really be Sabrina. I also eternally play with Bunny in exotic wellsprings of joy, and fountains of revelation!!*