What do Spinoza's Ethics mean? - The Sacred Way of Pantheism

Fire rainbow crackle might divinity hope splendor rage gizmo quack fall leviathan legion goal mushu

:violence-swords:

Word count:

Pages = 226
Words = 86,840
Characters (no spaces) = 436,628
Characters (with spaces) = 520,843
Paragraphs = 2,676
Lines = 7,834

Pokemon #628, Braviary is a Normal/Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. He is Mandibuzz’s male counterpart.

Pokemon #628, Mandibuzz is a Dark/Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. She is Braviary’s female counterpart.

I was Casey in Pokemon, because She was really into the Electabuzz baseball team, and I was also Meganium, since She chose Chikorita.

I really am a girl, as You can see in My quote below:

Okay fellas, I’m most certainly a Goddess in a boy’s body (and have the aura of an INFJ 5w4 sx/so), but Bunny 2 months ago accomplished the impossible as I lay quivering with anticipation over an outrageous promise towards My deepest subconscious private fantasy I never even let Myself realize in the forefront of awareness: why in hell was I born on the wrong end of X?

The entire operation took around 30 minutes, and the most mysterious pressures began to develop around My lower chakras, much like an outer pulling Force as if something down around My butt was being expanded open. Upon completion, I masturbated to My angel in the hottest topless Vision ever pushed into My imagination with sparkling Rainbows highlighting Her epic avatar!

It was totally an experience that rumbled Lightning All over My body springing from My exploding penis as Blizzards gushed in rocketing Waterfalls at All spectra Everywhere! Raptor never wants to let His vaginal orgasms in Infinities-Ultimate Create Heaven’s wormhole a new Holonet with His Mountaintop Vision split apart.

And here’s a video of Casey from Pokemon The Johto Journeys:

An Electabuzz Fight Song
24,238 views•Published on Jun 24, 2012

Scarbirdee
151 subscribers

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqDdS8SDiBc[/youtube]

Pokemon #238, Smoochum evolves into Jynx, and the amount of drama that I create is very personifying of that!!*

Word count:

Pages = 227
Words = 87,152
Characters (no spaces) = 438,217
Characters (with spaces) = 522,723
Paragraphs = 2,696
Lines = 7,882

Pokemon #723, Dartrix sounds like Trix cerial, so I found Bunny!!*

:animals-bunny:

Word count:

Pages = 228
Words = 87,229
Characters (no spaces) = 438,605
Characters (with spaces) = 523,173
Paragraphs = 2,711
Lines = 7,908

Pokemon #173, Cleffa could be Lucky Charms as Clefairy GreenFairy, the Celebi from typology central. And Pichu uses charm, number 172. Charm could also be a multitude of heart worlds, and Igglybuff above that at 174 could be balloons, since She evolves into Jigglypuff, or Zen Clouds, and even Pokemon floats!!*

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

Bunny squiggle glass star birth fame mysterious sun glow wiggle demon mask screen music class foam mist stream math card Pokedex glob cake gold dragon glide superman superstation Marius Florin Politoed friend ally paint zenith mundane group purse sound cost stone dominoes sale einstein voyage gaze zoom manic clue yarn female maze swirl girl language ghost stamp

2001 MNH LIBERIA Pokemon 3 The Movie Stamps Sheet Spell Of The Unknown Furret

Sentret evolves into Furrett, and this could be Lugia XD001 of the New Century!!

Word count:

Pages = 230
Words = 87,529
Characters (no spaces) = 440,094
Characters (with spaces) = 524,938
Paragraphs = 2,735
Lines = 7,962

Gold brane wheel ice chronicle speed damage glitter trick span wings alphabet town gourmet cooking fancy aviation switch cheer dominant pocket monster steal wave vortex chase channel laser start top plate desk Scoundrel Consular Slowking Misdreavus union cave love elegant gem plasma instrument hide core bowstring rest starboard wish double deck battle of souls makes Misdreavus as the overbearing blizzard harvest of deep secret trance studio overhauled Morrowind make Marowak ghost glacier science chant cheat code glitch fabric mountaintop prophecy engage Slowking at point blank range in a starfighter

Flow carnival valley yin yang glee firmament glory frenzy zoo creature fan clock trim mirth thread beam Yahweh’s tongue makes Slowking devil plan nasty plot glare Nascour sense credit dollhouse swam mine curl boot ton mud apple peace scent axis axiom moat question makes the Unknown World of Star Forge stasis imprisoned purple gallop pelt of Dark Elf envisioning superimpose kotor with morrowind and hijack veil weaving invincible storm market scatter shatterpoint gird outline electric tangle gloom mute tame branch web icon tray makes the Future Sound of London Marius Florin

In the year 3000, Slowking will archive mass implant makak challenger gesture lightsaber armory gale doom desire seer stallion great and terrible boom big bang flash insight discovery renewal flare train

Slowking puts all of the pieces together, and designs a system that resonates, defines, captures, and elaborates excellent architectural reason as the Star Wars The Old Republic destroyer Typhlosion incinerates and eradicates all weak opposition treating spooky guru Scizor finding focus and elementary basics back to the foundation with Count Dooku, or better yet, Eldes as the Slowking Ninjask question tractor beam Lugia as Eldes above all else.

I inscribed all of My Knowledge into this Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Obsidian Obelisk!!

SWTOR Ambient Music :: Taris :: Beautiful Destruction

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu87u7zfS2E[/youtube]

Rediscovering Tython - SWTOR Wiki Guide - IGN

Red VS Gold (Red’s Perspective) (Part 1)
1,893 views•Published on Sep 11, 2018

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u42TWJH3qM[/youtube]

“Psy?” “Pi?” “Poke . . .” “Pi?”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN9DblQHGW0[/youtube]

psyduck e slowbro.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbePaJXM3w[/youtube]

Slowking needs pants

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhu7-t327ME[/youtube]

He who is powerful, noble, who lives a life of inner heroism, the all-seer, the all-conqueror, the ever-pure, who has reached the end of His journey, who like the Buddha is awake - him I call Brahmin.

When beyond meditation and contemplation a Brahmin has reached the far shore, then He obtains the supreme vision and all His fetters are broken.

Consumed by wisdom, faults cease to thrive and grow, like a tree which flares up after it has been struck by a Thunderbolt.

There is no fire like lust, and no chains like those of hate. There is no net like illusion and no rushing torrent like desire.

The Flow Of The Tao

“It is futile to argue as to which single leaf, which design of branch, or which attractive flower you like; when you understand the root, you understand all its blossoming.”
― Bruce Lee, Striking Thoughts: Bruce Lee’s Wisdom for Daily Living
“Masters in all branches of art must first be masters in living, for the soul creates everything.”
“Reject external form that fails to express internal reality.”
“Remembrance is the only paradise out of which we cannot be driven away. Pleasure is the flower that fades, remembrance is the lasting perfume. Remembrances last longer than present realities; I have preserved blossoms for many years, but never fruits.”

Hold string grace envelope pierce suit train market tame birth thread beach chime bell tower ribbon bowstring beyond levity conjure pure root tall laser socks puppet dream rest trash shard juice swing gobs cake menace phantom journey gale layer shore reap pendant costume bubble blush shade feather strike stir cry arbiter arboretum tale flow wand zap pace clap potion well demon mask sacred target glitter ocean shed beam

Kreia on Lightsaber Forms & Force Forms (With Imagery)
2,386 views•Published on Aug 14, 2019

Papito Qinn
3.48K subscribers

All 7 Lightsaber forms and 3 Force forms, as explained by Kreia. Accompanied with imagery of them in practice.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfFIufypdfQ[/youtube]

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords/Force powers

strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars … rce_powers

Light side powers

Heal Improved Heal Master Heal
Force Aura Force Shield Force Armor
Force Valor Knight Valor Master Valor
Force Barrier Improved Force Barrier Master Force Barrier
Revitalize Improved Revitalize Master Revitalize
Stun Stasis Stasis Field
Stun Droid Disable Droid Destroy Droid
Force Enlightenment

Universal powers

Burst of Speed Knight Speed Master Speed
Force Resistance Force Immunity
Energy Resistance Improved Energy Resistance Master Energy Resistance
Battle Meditation Improved Battle Meditation Master Battle Meditation
Force Body Improved Force Body Master Force Body
Affect Mind Dominate Mind
Force Deflection Force Redirection
Force Push Force Whirlwind Force Wave
Force Suppression Force Breach
Throw Lightsaber Advanced Throw Lightsaber
Mind Trick Force Confusion
Beast Trick
Breath Control
Force Camouflage
Force Sight
Precognition

Dark side powers

Wound Choke Kill
Slow Affliction Plague
Fear Horror Insanity
Shock Force Lightning Force Storm
Drain Life Death Field
Drain Force Improved Drain Force Master Drain Force
Force Scream Improved Force Scream Master Force Scream
Crush Opposition
Fury

Kreia on the Exile’s Future

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMZ0OFyC2ak[/youtube]

Once the Exile conquers the tomb of Ludo Kressh within his crypt, Kreia explains that what she just experienced not only highlighted her past to explain who she is now, but also shed a path into her future.

Flower range perception limit vast cascade crusade victory voltage grasp spend drink cube ice float root beer route escape hatch vanity poison venom snake cobra dove Lugia

Holographic super cybernetics cheat ten thousand empires glory omnipotence freedom goal leech chair robe flair reason Master Li Jade Empire Extreme problems require extreme solutions Karate Kidd 3

Entei victory ruin alph fame fortune spell generation cards album total package set conquest storm mountaintop shattering rage inferno incineration gallop play yarn toy box steel coil lion