Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

[MOD EDIT: Images removed by request of the user]

How he often sleeps :laughing:

D3B69165-7860-409F-A510-38E2882A9BDC.jpeg
I need to get a new Winter hat, or an alternative option perhaps.

imgur.com/a/utgD2LI

Wait a minute. Am I resting on my laurels here?

imgur.com/a/cyELA6e

if I can figure out the technical aspects, as I am the least
technical person alive, I can’t even figure out how to
cut and paste, I shall hopefully be able to post my picture here…
it is something I have been thinking about lately…
put a face to the words as it were…

so, the long national nightmare may finally be over and
you will see what Kropotkin looks like…

or not… depending on if I figure this out…

Kropotkin

^^^ Stephen King meets Christopher Reeves

He almost looks like an older version of you Promethean.

How do you upload a picture on this forum?
I’m looking for hot women with an above average intelligence, and a fabulous rump.

As far as I know we don’t have any exotic women on this forum to currently look at for eye candy at this particular moment, it brings tears to my eyes. :cry:

I’m hoping everyday we will have some kind of attention whore grace our presence here. Yep, any day now…

Remember ladies, you need to post cleavage otherwise it doesn’t count. Rule number one. :sunglasses:

dude…this doesn’t even make sense.
How do I even get there?
In other forums its easier. There’s an icon you click to upload an image. Don’t know how to do it here.
Don’t much care to find out.

Whatever floats your boat Lolipopking. :sunglasses:

Your slang is confusing…must be part of this forum’s genius.
I bet you are the prime example.

Going to pretend you’re not Satyr? Sure, lets go with that my Aegean Greek friend. :laughing:

I mean if you’re going to come over here in disguise don’t come under such an obvious username like Aegean. :sunglasses:

I could come here with a much better disguised username than that dude in my sleep.

You are prone to these convictions of whatever satisfies your deepest insecurities, aren’t you?
Like the immanent end of civilization and your certain rise to dominance…by some miraculous cause. After you complete your useless classes.
If you did not rise to the top, in this one, what makes you certain you will do so in any other?
Hope? Delusion? Retardation?

If this Satyr is so bright then why would he even choose something so “obvious”?
What if this obviousness is part of the ruse?

Makes you wonder about this Satyr fella and how truly clever he is.
Please, continue to think so.

You even write like him too! :laughing:

Come on man, give up the ruse. I’ve called you out on it.

You’re so overtly obvious because you don’t care what others think and you don’t care if your disguise is revealed either Satyr. This disguise is so beneath you, lets not converse on pretenses here. Have some self respect man.

Not an immanent end of civilization so much as an immanent end to American civilization. Yes, I find comfort and reconciliation with the end of current American civilization. I want to see a new American civilization built in the ruins of this current one.

You don’t understand current American society very well my Quebec Canadian friend, you have to be here living your entire life in this nation to understand where I’m coming from. Your knowledge is limited in that you don’t live over here where you’re reduced to online media soundbytes. If you live over here as I do you would understand my position more thoroughly.

You going to criticize a guy for getting a college education? That’s kinda rough, don’t you think?

Who?

This is partly correct, partly confusing.
My 80 IQ cannot compare to the median on ILP, which I’ve estimated to be, base don self-declarations, to be around 150.
Less than half of that.
I’m an imbecile in comparison…and easily put in his place. I assume.

Civilizations do not end suddenly. your Mad Max world will never happen…and fi ti did, you would be the first bitch on the stake.
[quoteYou don’t understand current American society very well my Quebec Canadian friend, you have to be here living your entire life in this nation to understand where I’m coming from. Your knowledge is limited in that you don’t live over here where you’re reduced to online media soundbytes.[/quote]
True…you are smarter and brighter. I want to learn.
i was directed to ILP because a friend, you may know, told me of tis high quality, and its high percentage of self-declared geniuses and messiahs and world changing rare individuals.
I wanted to be among the greatest that will shape the future of mankind. a small insignificant nothing, socializing with brilliant world-altering geniuses and prophets.

Man, here I am trying to be nice to you in a respectful manner having a conversational exchange and then you got to come out like a pompous ass going straight for the personal attacks. I was hoping we could have a serious stimulating conversation where we both show respect for one another but apparently that isn’t good enough for you. If you’re going to act like a passive aggressive asshole Satyr I’m not interested in talking with you.

I’m trying to show you some respect tipping my hat to you but you’re not making it easy.

By the way, now and again I go over to your forum reading your posts. You make a lot of good points on some issues, it is clear your philosophy has matured where it is evolving into its own thing much like my personal philosophy has evolved where it is still evolving.

If you’re not respectful with your next post I’m done where you can go fondle Ecmandu or something else here. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Guilt tripping?
Come on, little anarchist…you can do better.

Really…and if a conversation you seek with Satyr, then what prevented you from finding him?
Ego?

Respect is a gift…and I appreciate it, when it is genuine.
But you came …here. am I blind?
Do not let my 80 IQ convince you that I am a fool.

Shit man…do you think I do not see how much he has affected you?
You and Urmorger or whatever, and others…many others.
I am not blind.
I see. This is why I came here. It made me reconsider my judgment about this Satyr.
I thought…how can someone banned have such a presence on a forum? I consider him a mediocre, at best, thinker. Mote clever and funny than anything else.
But when I came here, reluctantly, last year, and I watched….I realized there was something more to it.
I am curious to find out what it is.

If you’re not respectful with your next post I’m done where you can go fondle Ecmandu or something else here. :sunglasses: :laughing:
[/quote]