Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jew

I do not think that at that time Rome cared about which god the Jews followed as Rome had many religions in it’s borders.

Other than that adjustment, you seem to know your history.

Rome did not care about the religion as long as the temples pain their taxes and gave alliance to Rome.

Regards
DL

Yes, no one ever hates the Jews because of envy. Oh…wait a minute, that would mean it cuts more than one way.
But that’s complicated. Acknowledging complexity makes one look weak.
And note the victim stance in the post two up.
Just because someone presents themselves as always satisfied and not concerned and not insulted and unaffected
doesn’t hide the victim stance.
And when two of them meet, their posts end up like this…

Oh, you think I care about what you just said.
Oh, you think I care that you don’t care.
Oh, you think…

and so on.

Label it a brothel, but keep going there. Call them whores. But keep coming back. Like a john isn’t just a whore who doesn’t get paid for being a whore.

He’ll have to work harder to get banned.

And to be interesting.

Is it not easier to say “They hate me because they envy me” than to seek the source in your own self?
So easy, in fact, that every man-child and little girls, ever teased in school has used it.

So easy that the morons in the US are told that the terrorist attack the US because they are jealous of her freedoms and wealth.
So easy, simpletons will accept it.
and why not, right/
It both explains another’s negative behaviour and ti self-flatters…and self-flattery si the root of degeneracy.

No, this is not philosophy…this is religion.

You fucked up half-wits.
Whenever you wonder why the world si so crazy and fucked up, look no further than your own reflection.

I have cursed god and am still here. No ban.

I saw nothing else to reply to in your anecdotal rendering.

Regards
DL

A masculine spirit says…
yeah…they hate me because I took and stole and abused them, as it was my right as the most powerful.
But not the emasculate effete, man-child…not the victim, not the Abrahamic.
No, he must remain the innocent victim of another’s vileness - another’s vice.
He must appear pure and virtuous.

What applies to you does not necessarily apply to others or me.

Regards
DL

Really?
So reality is relative to the individual?
A subjectivist, are you?
It pleases you to explain anti-Jewishness as a product of envy, so no other explanation will do.

By the way, hypocrite, not all Jews are Semites…and not all Semites are Jews.
In fact most Semites are not Jews. Judaism is an ideology, a meme - that is attempting to become genetic.

Never doubt yourself, hypocrite. Stick to what feels right.
Never doubt your own delusions.
Remain a minion.

The predictable does not require your agreement.

Always good to meet a swollen headed prick who does not see the log in his own eye.

Regards
DL

I will take this as an admission of guilt.

No, Jews are not innmocent…no more than any of us are, of what happens to us.
No, the entire world did not envy them, but they behaved in ways that attracted animosity from the host nations they refused to integrate within.

And, yes, you are a little man-child, using womanly methods to explain the uncomfortable away, or to explain uncomfortable truths.
No, not everything that happens to you is self-flattering and a product of the other’s vice.
Maybe, just maybe, you had a hand in your own destiny. Maybe you brought this upon yourself; maybe you have some responsibility in the negative shit that happens to you.
Life is not divided ni binary all good and all bad.
Well, except for the minds of Abrahamics, and all nihilists.

Not all rejection is hatred…some of it is repulsion.
No, not everyone that hates you, is envious of your brilliance of wealth or life…some hate you because you are a prick, or because you are obviously a simpleton that frustrates them.

Who said I was a Jew?

What an idiot. Go away. You have lost all credibility.

Regards
DL

As if you do the latter in relation to reactions to you. LOL.

But here’s the thing. It’s not binary. What you present as either/or are things that are not mutually exclusive. IOW you have a simple view. Now. will you spend time trying to figure out why your view is simple? Nah.
Because your identity is so wrapped up in being the one who can face shit. Tells the hard truths and gets banned. You can’t lose face to yourself.
It should give you pause and a feeling of deep dread to think you will come back to ILP in
yet
another decade
brag about how you will be banned - from here? that’s a pretty pathetic way to stroke yourself -
and post paraphrases of the same positions
with the same little myth of yourself.

It’s not the positions that are tragic, they are a mixture of a number of things, including self-serving oversimplifications.

It’s your little drama that is tragic.

Nothing but defensiveness.

No either/or…
Accountability begins with seeking the reasons for one’s predicaments in himself, first, before seeking them in others.
A pattern of rejection cannot be blamed on others.
The mind must accept the difficult possibility that it is, somehow, responsible.

Do you even know what it is?

New Testament texts were written during the period when Jesus followers were a Jewish sect. Christianity had not fully emerged as a discrete religion. Conflicts between Jesus-followers and other Jews at that time were religious not racial. Racial antisemitism is a modern phenomenon. It’s based an outmoded understanding of race that was developed by anthropologists in the 19th century. Yes, the idea that there was a Semitic race has been used for hateful purposes in the modern period. And Biblical texts which reflect the hostility between Jesus-followers and other Jews including the one I cited above have been used to support racial antisemitism in modern times.

Before then, Jews were understood to be people who subscribed to and followed the Jewish religion, not as a race. And yes there were persecutions of Jews since the conversion of the Roman Empire in the fourth century. But, it was on the basis of their religion. For Jews to avoid persecution, the Christian majority expected them to stop being Jews and convert to Christianity.

It was the Romans not the Jews who were responsible for the crucifixion and historical analysis supports the hypothesis that the New Testament texts downplay the responsibility of the Romans for Jesus’ crucifixion and exaggerate the role of the Jews.

Or some Jews. Or a mob of Jews whipped up by some elite Jews. I don’t think it matters, really. Most groups will turn to violence at some level if you challenge notions dear to them. Some groups have ideologies that make it seem like it is incumbant on you, to do it right now, yourself, preferably with your hands or fire or stones or something.

Only pure face-value belief of the murderers would allow one to believe it wasn’t the murderers who murdered. Lol.

Is so perfectly dumb. Makes sheep look like Sherlock Holmes.

Rome had a proxy regime there. Jesus cleaned up the temple which the proxy regime had neutralized, to reinstate some true religion. The proxy regime notified Rome and they had the rebel taken out and made an example of.

Then, as it turned out, the rebel possessed some good ol’ magick and caused the murderers to make themselves into slaves of the Jew they killed. In their slavish loss of reason, they spasmodically pointed their fingers at Jesus’ origins to blame them for their own feelings of guilt, and the religion had taken on full scope.

People still are fanatically adhering this psychosis today and I really do not mean Christians in particular.

Greatest I Am,

Aegean wrote:

GIA wrote:

I can, at least in part, go along with what Aegean said above. I see truth within the words. We humans are far from perfect and we are all responsible to some degree to how crazy and messed up this world of ours is. We do not have to be terrorists or murderers, et cetera, in order for us to see how much each of us personally and separately have contributed to the chaos around us. I myself am no saint and I am flawed.
We sometimes have a problem with “seeing” and taking responsibility for our part in things whether through action or non action. Why? Perhaps because then we would have to look at a reflection of who we really are and not one of who we believe ourselves to be. We all have a bit of Dorian Gray within us.

I do not assume to know exactly what Aegean meant by that but on the other side of that, there is a saying, simply put, which goes “What you see is who you are”. (paraphrased).

Sure. We collectively have dues to pay. I read our friend more personally, thanks to some of the hate I attract from the theist side.

Regards
DL

Greatest I Am,

Be as Marcus Aurelius was.

If you learn that someone is speaking ill of you, don’t try to defend yourself against the rumours; respond instead with, ‘Yes, and he doesn’t know the half of it, because he could have said more’.
Marcus Aurelius

:evilfun:

True that.

They do not know the depth of my hate for their type of evil.

They would fear me more than god if they knew.

Regards
DL