Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jew

Who said I was a Jew?

What an idiot. Go away. You have lost all credibility.

Regards
DL

As if you do the latter in relation to reactions to you. LOL.

But here’s the thing. It’s not binary. What you present as either/or are things that are not mutually exclusive. IOW you have a simple view. Now. will you spend time trying to figure out why your view is simple? Nah.
Because your identity is so wrapped up in being the one who can face shit. Tells the hard truths and gets banned. You can’t lose face to yourself.
It should give you pause and a feeling of deep dread to think you will come back to ILP in
yet
another decade
brag about how you will be banned - from here? that’s a pretty pathetic way to stroke yourself -
and post paraphrases of the same positions
with the same little myth of yourself.

It’s not the positions that are tragic, they are a mixture of a number of things, including self-serving oversimplifications.

It’s your little drama that is tragic.

Nothing but defensiveness.

No either/or…
Accountability begins with seeking the reasons for one’s predicaments in himself, first, before seeking them in others.
A pattern of rejection cannot be blamed on others.
The mind must accept the difficult possibility that it is, somehow, responsible.

Do you even know what it is?

New Testament texts were written during the period when Jesus followers were a Jewish sect. Christianity had not fully emerged as a discrete religion. Conflicts between Jesus-followers and other Jews at that time were religious not racial. Racial antisemitism is a modern phenomenon. It’s based an outmoded understanding of race that was developed by anthropologists in the 19th century. Yes, the idea that there was a Semitic race has been used for hateful purposes in the modern period. And Biblical texts which reflect the hostility between Jesus-followers and other Jews including the one I cited above have been used to support racial antisemitism in modern times.

Before then, Jews were understood to be people who subscribed to and followed the Jewish religion, not as a race. And yes there were persecutions of Jews since the conversion of the Roman Empire in the fourth century. But, it was on the basis of their religion. For Jews to avoid persecution, the Christian majority expected them to stop being Jews and convert to Christianity.

It was the Romans not the Jews who were responsible for the crucifixion and historical analysis supports the hypothesis that the New Testament texts downplay the responsibility of the Romans for Jesus’ crucifixion and exaggerate the role of the Jews.

Or some Jews. Or a mob of Jews whipped up by some elite Jews. I don’t think it matters, really. Most groups will turn to violence at some level if you challenge notions dear to them. Some groups have ideologies that make it seem like it is incumbant on you, to do it right now, yourself, preferably with your hands or fire or stones or something.

Only pure face-value belief of the murderers would allow one to believe it wasn’t the murderers who murdered. Lol.

Is so perfectly dumb. Makes sheep look like Sherlock Holmes.

Rome had a proxy regime there. Jesus cleaned up the temple which the proxy regime had neutralized, to reinstate some true religion. The proxy regime notified Rome and they had the rebel taken out and made an example of.

Then, as it turned out, the rebel possessed some good ol’ magick and caused the murderers to make themselves into slaves of the Jew they killed. In their slavish loss of reason, they spasmodically pointed their fingers at Jesus’ origins to blame them for their own feelings of guilt, and the religion had taken on full scope.

People still are fanatically adhering this psychosis today and I really do not mean Christians in particular.

Greatest I Am,

Aegean wrote:

GIA wrote:

I can, at least in part, go along with what Aegean said above. I see truth within the words. We humans are far from perfect and we are all responsible to some degree to how crazy and messed up this world of ours is. We do not have to be terrorists or murderers, et cetera, in order for us to see how much each of us personally and separately have contributed to the chaos around us. I myself am no saint and I am flawed.
We sometimes have a problem with “seeing” and taking responsibility for our part in things whether through action or non action. Why? Perhaps because then we would have to look at a reflection of who we really are and not one of who we believe ourselves to be. We all have a bit of Dorian Gray within us.

I do not assume to know exactly what Aegean meant by that but on the other side of that, there is a saying, simply put, which goes “What you see is who you are”. (paraphrased).

Sure. We collectively have dues to pay. I read our friend more personally, thanks to some of the hate I attract from the theist side.

Regards
DL

Greatest I Am,

Be as Marcus Aurelius was.

If you learn that someone is speaking ill of you, don’t try to defend yourself against the rumours; respond instead with, ‘Yes, and he doesn’t know the half of it, because he could have said more’.
Marcus Aurelius

:evilfun:

True that.

They do not know the depth of my hate for their type of evil.

They would fear me more than god if they knew.

Regards
DL

Greatest I Am,

Evil is a very strong word. What evil are you speaking of, pointing to here?

When you speak of the “depth of my hate” one might conjure up the word “evil” within those words.
You are a part of the problem if you are not a part of the solution. How has hating solved your problem?

Given that hate is born from love, love has served me well as it has made me hate all that would jeopardize that which I love.

I am speaking of the evils in having a genocidal and infanticidal god and belonging to a misogynous and homophobic religion that is not a universalist religion.

If you do not hate those evils and religions, you are not showing your love of justice and sanity.

Regards
DL

Well if I may, DL, I’d say the object of your disgust is not the silly crap of the Bible that was written and believed by the people of that period… nor that those people practiced those conventions and institutions mentioned in the Bible you so loathe. It was, after all, what seemed normal to them.

Rather what disgusts you is that people today still use the Bible for something other than a pack of rolling papers (ever rolled a joint with a Bible page? bro) or to prop up the back leg of an unsteady washing machine.

That’s what’s got you all heated, I think. How long it is taking homo-dumbass to evolve intellectually and grow up. 'course you gotta also keep in mind that this slow evolution isn’t totally natural. There are forces that are intentionally trying to sabotage it so everybody remains a dumbass willing to work an eight hour day for some other dipshit.

We have been civilized for a long time now. Just not enough of us.

Religions like Christianity and Islam have been able to silence the brightest but those days are gone and that is why the supernaturally based religions are slowly dying.

Regards
DL

P.S.
Telling the ugly truth does not have me heated up.
It just shows my hate of evil.

Better yet, why do so many Jews hate Christians?
If it wasn’t for Christian Zionists, Israel almost certainly wouldn’t exist.
Sure, some Christians persecuted Jews, but some Christians put Jews on a pedestal.
The Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks and Romans were pagan at one time, but that didn’t stop them from persecuting Jews,
Modern (20th century onward) white nationalism has very little to do with Christianity.
The 3rd Reich was steeped in occult paganism and Social Darwinism.
Christianity was at best a necessary evil for them they ultimately wanted to destroy, because of its Semitic thinking and roots, and yet so many Jews still insist on hating Christians.
Why?
Why do they bite the hand that feeds them?
Why do so many Christians continue to put Jews on pedestal when so many Jews are doing everything they can to undermine Christianity and flood majority Christian nations with nonChristians, Muslims in many cases?
It’s a paradoxical relationship, the Christian Zionist and the Jew.

The paradox is not a duality , it is a triumvirate, You are missing the most lecherous third: Islam.

It is fear of the third that subsumed the dual, totally yet merely through inference.

That is the key, that has to be.
Otherwise Jesus could not redeem.
Remeber the fall of Rome and the birth of Constantinople?

From Turkey with love, i fly to you.
Turkey …it’s hard to fly like eagles when bound down with tur keys.

This last is merely an intrusive thought . I don’t trust it , as well.

It is a symbolic flow, that is all.
At this late hour, understanding closes , as 3 am approaches. (Pacific Standard Time)

'Mr Trump has been accused of abandoning the Kurdish fighters, who were Washington’s main allies in the battle to defeat Islamic State’s self-declared caliphate in Syria.

This is because Washington withdrew US troops from the border as Turkey launched its offensive on October 9.’

Oh, perhaps because of 2,000 years of persecution, kidnapping, murder, theft, etc.

Yet few Jews show their deserved contempt for the religion that usurped their god and changed him from a decent sort to the genocidal prick that Christians now favor.

Regards
DL

Maybe, that is because they were too busy to search for safe haven, even back in Anatolia in the Ottoman empire, to think of ways to worsen the situation.

Weakness? Possibly. Sticks and stones ? Perhaps the negated formation of anti-Christ. That may be an early form of moral justification via reversal, or negative thinking , now reverse psychology.

Worsen?

You think Jews are into S & M?

Regards
DL