Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jew

Better yet, why do so many Jews hate Christians?
If it wasn’t for Christian Zionists, Israel almost certainly wouldn’t exist.
Sure, some Christians persecuted Jews, but some Christians put Jews on a pedestal.
The Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks and Romans were pagan at one time, but that didn’t stop them from persecuting Jews,
Modern (20th century onward) white nationalism has very little to do with Christianity.
The 3rd Reich was steeped in occult paganism and Social Darwinism.
Christianity was at best a necessary evil for them they ultimately wanted to destroy, because of its Semitic thinking and roots, and yet so many Jews still insist on hating Christians.
Why?
Why do they bite the hand that feeds them?
Why do so many Christians continue to put Jews on pedestal when so many Jews are doing everything they can to undermine Christianity and flood majority Christian nations with nonChristians, Muslims in many cases?
It’s a paradoxical relationship, the Christian Zionist and the Jew.

The paradox is not a duality , it is a triumvirate, You are missing the most lecherous third: Islam.

It is fear of the third that subsumed the dual, totally yet merely through inference.

That is the key, that has to be.
Otherwise Jesus could not redeem.
Remeber the fall of Rome and the birth of Constantinople?

From Turkey with love, i fly to you.
Turkey …it’s hard to fly like eagles when bound down with tur keys.

This last is merely an intrusive thought . I don’t trust it , as well.

It is a symbolic flow, that is all.
At this late hour, understanding closes , as 3 am approaches. (Pacific Standard Time)

'Mr Trump has been accused of abandoning the Kurdish fighters, who were Washington’s main allies in the battle to defeat Islamic State’s self-declared caliphate in Syria.

This is because Washington withdrew US troops from the border as Turkey launched its offensive on October 9.’

Oh, perhaps because of 2,000 years of persecution, kidnapping, murder, theft, etc.

Yet few Jews show their deserved contempt for the religion that usurped their god and changed him from a decent sort to the genocidal prick that Christians now favor.

Regards
DL

Maybe, that is because they were too busy to search for safe haven, even back in Anatolia in the Ottoman empire, to think of ways to worsen the situation.

Weakness? Possibly. Sticks and stones ? Perhaps the negated formation of anti-Christ. That may be an early form of moral justification via reversal, or negative thinking , now reverse psychology.

Worsen?

You think Jews are into S & M?

Regards
DL

Very definitely. Victimhood of Jesus up there, front and center. You do not think for a minute that reverse psychology was formed literally? A very large percentage loved Him, and sacrifice was in a sense holy and derivitive to group survival.

In fact everyone was convinced by then of his immortal kingdom.

They would have seen Jesus as a deluded fool who was ff the mark in thinking he was to be the anointed one.

Let his blood be on us they screamed, because Jesus was trying to be their savior, but failed miserably. He just ended as just another wasted sacrifice.

Regards
DL

Yes the mob.The rabbis saw him as more a political liability, though.
And the disciples did spread some believable word.

He may have been completely insane also, but how about delusive incidents such as the burning Bush?
I think delusion was collusive with normality, as it is today as well.

Jacob’s sacrificial love for god , of his son is not just. coincidental either.

A literalist would see the burning bush as a miracle.

An esoteric and mystical thinker like Jesus would just see it as Moses reaching his Father Complex, as called by Yung and Freud, by activating his pineal gland and entering a full meditative state.

Most of the O.T. is depicting what is to go on inside our own minds.

That is why the Genesis painting shows god laid upon a representation of our right hemisphere. It also shows Jesus in a womb.

Regards
DL

Or reversely.
The security of our minds if, it is descriptive of that necessity, vis; that such was necessary for literal pieces to integrate with/in the symbolic, than the answer is paradoxically correct.

And that further indicates the intra subjective requirement to/for an interconnected partiality within the whole.

See the middle is a hard way!

Ouch.
The language thrown at this Frenchman.

I think I agree, mon ami.

Regards
DL

Merci, / mercy.

Bien venu.

Regards
DL

I couldn’t agree more… the state of the world is obviously very reflective of this, and greater progress is hindered because of it. The best and only thing to do… to find your niche, and live and exist under your own terms, and not be tarnished by uncivil and unprogressive things.

I think they call it… feeling out of place. ; )

We cannot but be dirtied when the streets of Eden are full of trash.

If we are to call ourselves moral people, we have to try to drag people up to par.

I see it as our duty.

Imagine if none of us had tried to correct each others evil ways. We would still be in the trees.

Better to girdle our loins and be warriors than to find a niche to hide in.

Cowards can never be moral.

I do not prefer this as my own term. Duty demands it of me.

Regards
DL

Jews were by far and away, disproportionately banksters, communists and libertines, and banksters, communists and libertines were destroying Germany.
Additionally German Jews allied with the UK and US against Germany in WW1.
Jews are not innocent victims, now as then, they are disproportionately wealthy, powerful and will crush anything that stands in their way.

There are only two ways for one nation to capture the other. Economic control or military/force control.

Jews were good at the former and their morals prevented the later.

That was not the moral position of most other war mongering peoples.

Compare that to Christianity and Islam growing with inquisitions and jihads because they did not have the intelligence to grow any other way.

Who are the most moral and who are bastards?

Regards
DL

This is why all the poor Jews and farmer jews and the Jews living in little villages all over Eastern Europe needed to be killed, because some Jews in the cities had wealth? 100,000 Germans jews fought for Germany in WW1. I love the banksters, communists and libertines thing. They just couldn’t make up their minds could they?