Corona Virus Outbreak from Turd

That article is readable without signing in.

I agree with Antithesis on the one hand there are buttloads of unreported cases of the virus since China is overwhelmed without staff, supplies, and beds for many, many people. On the other hand, there may be many people turned away from medical treatment since China’s system is overwhelmed who went home and eventually died. Let’s guesstimate 1.5 million infected and 50,000 deaths which would explain why China’s crematoriums are running non-stop.

Incorrect Phyllo. If I didn’t have to sign in with an email address, facebook, or google, then I’d be reading the article.

I look at big gov, media and pharma the way most people look at used car salesmen.
The money is in fear, not in confidence.
‘Trust the establishment, distrust everyone and everything else, including yourself’.
So whatever they say about a potential threat, right off the bat it’s probably not as bad as they’re saying.
So if they’re telling us the death rate is 40:1, it’s probably at most 80:1, but there’s more to my position than that.

https://time.com/5772134/coronavirus-mild-symptoms/

So young-middle aged people who’re in good-fair health don’t have much to worry about, but that’s a side point.

So about 1 out of 40 documented die, and of the remaining 39, some have severe symptoms, some moderate, some mild and some no symptoms at all.

Now, let’s say you have a virus called x that infects 1000 people, and all of them have mild-no symptoms.
How many of those 1000 people are going to visit the doctor and be correctly diagnosed with x virus?
Dozens, a handful?
Most people don’t go to the doctor for a mild cold.

So what are the odds all the people infected with corona that only had mild-no symptoms have all been documented?
Most who probably got infected and only developed mild-no symptoms probably haven’t been documented, whereas most or all who developed severe symptoms or died have, so the 40:1 figure is misleading, it’s probably more like 400:1, perhaps 4000 or 40000:1.

Notice how all these media articles don’t talk about the undocumented.
They know a certain amount of undocumented are out there, of course they can’t be sure exactly how many, but virologists could give you a rough estimate, so why aren’t they, why aren’t the media talking about it?
Because the media, which is controlled by big gov, big pharm and which makes its money off buying and selling fear, has no incentive to.

How come no one is talking about the difference between Chinese health and western?
Or differences in genetics?
Why was Sars never a big friggin deal, and all the rest of them?
We’ve probably all had Sars by now, what happened?
Nothing happened, or a handful of really old and really sick people died, like they’re always going to.

nytimes.com/2020/02/10/opin … e=Homepage

Bingo, there you go, this has agenda written all over it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/10/opin%20…%20e=Homepage

The establishment really hates nativism and populism.
Why?
Why, in a democracy, can’t we have nativism and populism, if that’s what the people want?
They will manufacture crises after crisis so they can offer solution after solution, and what is their solution?
Invariably it’s the centralization of control.
It’s always the centralization of control.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not a capitalist, there are some things I don’t like about capitalism, like intellectual property, because it both violates our liberty, and centralizes control.
Markets ought to be purged of such violations/centralizations.

Thanks for the article Phyllo.

Well if you’re a Jewish Israeli then populism/nativism is okay, but if you’re anyone else, especially whitey, it’s globalize, or die, of some manufactured crisis, like corona.

They’re thinking, countries need to work together to stop the spread of corona, but I’m thinking, if corona is a big deal, which in all likelihood it isn’t, all the more reason to ban immigration, and tourism for that matter, especially from Asia.

Don’t be a:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0Vzjf0b5M[/youtube]

Read:

http://www.chiropractic.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/1200-studies-The-Truth-Will-Prevail-3.pdf

Trust no one.

Consider info from multiple sources, establishment and antiestablishment, and make up your own mind.

On some levels, no one knows our bodies, minds and what we’ve been through better than we do, both as individuals and a collective (we the people, as opposed to academic and political ‘authorities’).

On some levels no one knows our children and what they’ve been through better than we do.

We decide who the experts are, if there are any, with our belief, dollar and vote.

Being an expert isn’t a right, it’s a privilege that must be continually earned.

No institution is immune to systemic corruption, fallibility and subjectivity, even your precious mainstream medicine, especially if we don’t continually hold their feet to the fire.

No institution has a monopoly on empirical methods.

All nations rolling out 5G will get this stuff.

It was well known well in advance that this ultra high powered radiation kills the immune system, even kills animals en masse. Thats been well documented by governments in test programs, which is why the Dutch government has postponed the program. Anyway, within weeks of China rolling out their 5G network they get this.

Chinese are committing mass suicide with their hyper pollution and now these dumb annihilation-rays.

But yeah… buy rice.

Yuumans.

(Radiation is invisible, this doesn’t mean it “doesnt actually exist”.)

By the way, class act of you Maia, to let yourself be used by an abuser to insult a third party.

I look at academic, political, media and medical institutions the way most people look at food, clothing and car companies.

While I have my preferences, based on my rational and intuitive interpretation of my experience, anecdotes and research I’ve conducted within and outside ‘official’ channels, just as I’m not absolutely loyal to one food, clothing or car company, I’m not absolutely loyal to one academic, political, media or medical institution.

Ive worked in media and know how they work. Truth is of zero importance, all important is telling a story.

Before I found this out I thought that mainstream media seem to be run by retards, because of the demonstrable bullshit they generally publish.

I am always taking the scientific approach. I know something of all relevant sciences and use that knowledge to construct a hierarchy of plausible theories, in every case where I have managed to scramble together some facts.

No man I’m talking about sword fighting with ruffians under bridges and eating radiated housecats for dinner and walking twenty miles to find somebody who’s got some AA batteries for trade/sale.

That’s what being Men is all about. And we could use a good global pandemic to make us Men again.

“In the deep of his heart every man yearns for the end of the world.”

Japanese saying

“Civilization and culture are opposites.”

-WL

“a wild chicken is superior to a factory chicken” - W.L. (Winston Lurchhill)

Speaking of WC, I just watched ‘the darkest hour’ and oldman shoulda got a fucking Oscar for that movie. Maybe he did. I don’t even know. But that scene was fantastic.

Yeah. Who’s Oscar and who is he fucking and why do I care?
Nice to see how you factory chickens do your very best to go extinct.

Listen, chumps. 5G is 30 times as forceful radiation as 4G. It is able to instant-kill birds in the vicinity. Its is 100% guaranteed to ruin peoples immune systems. Weeks upon its release we get this “virus”. It just means people are dying from not having an immune system.

But, rice.
Butane.

Sheer enlightenment.