Corona Virus Outbreak from Turd

Alright grandma, we’re gonna have to hold you here until this whole virus thing blows over, okay?
It’s for your own safety and protection.

What about my family, my family?

Half your family are probably dead by now anyway, I wouldn’t worry about them.
Alright I need you to calm down now grandma, just chill okay?
Calm, the fuck, down!
Sarg, she ain’t calming, what should I do, hit her with the rubber bullets, tase her, or blast her with the sound cannon?

Uhhh, I’m gonna have to recommend the sound cannon.

But Sarg, what if she’s deaf?

Just crank that puppy up, I reckon if she’s got any hearing in her now, she won’t have any left after we turn this bad boy loose, let me tell you.

Furthermore, academia has more book smarts, but the people got more common sense street smarts.

Academia can never fully comprehend the plight of common people.

Life is too variable to be fully replicated in theories and controlled experiments, no matter how comprehensive and meticulous.

More reasons why we need more grassroots intellectuals and media.

The science, and sociology worshippers of today were the theologian worshippers of yesterday.
The theologians had their consensuses based on what they believed, or said they believed, were hundreds-thousands of arguments logically proving the existence of God, the devil, good, evil, angels, demons, heavens, hells and historical, independent documentation proving the existence of Jesus Christ and the miracles he performed, but you shouldn’t trouble yourself with those, because you’re a pleb, you’re not permitted to read Latin, and even if you were, you wouldn’t understand the arguments anyway.

And the church and state made a lot of money off all this.
And there were conspiracies to cover up the holes in their arguments and silence dissent.

What does it matter whether people say they have strictly logical or empirical proof?
They said they had proof then, just as they say they have proof now.
Much of our civilization was built on lies and mistaken ideas, not only about the supernatural, but about humors, bloodletting and so on, then, just as much of our civilization is in all likelihood based on lies and mistaken ideas now.

There are individuals operating both on the margins of the scientific and sociological communities, and outside them, challenging their paradigms, being ignored, ridiculed, slandered, libeled, censored and imprisoned, same as then.
Does that mean we should believe every dissenting voice out there?
No, but nor should we automatically write them off either, only because they’re a dissenting voice.

I was reading an article the other day about how the Roman Republic, for the most part, was affectively an oligarchy.
And our republics are based on theirs.
A 1000 years from now, if our civilization is still around, in some form or another, or if another civilization manages to emerge from our ashes, they will say we, FTMP, were affectively an oligarchy.
It’s much easier for academia to be forthcoming about the corruption that existed eons ago, or that exists on the other side of the world today, because they, and their handlers, have little-nothing invested in them, but much more difficult to be forthcoming about the corruption that exists within our own time and place.

Civilization is more sophisticated today, but so are its lies and errors.

Grassroots media is more for and by us, top-down media is more for and by them.

(More from Turd.)

Infection has spread to Qom, Iran. Iran had shut down flights to China but then violated it’s own quarantine measures for days after. It is a desert city very easy to seal off south of Tehran. I’m guessing it wasn’t a matter of selling more carpets and potatoes but some larger military or personnel exchange they absolutely felt they needed in Operation Fuck America, and in turn fucked themselves. A Canadian recently returning from Iran (region visited unknown) has tested positive. Iran lacks 5G, as does Canada.

In South Korea, due to unusual church practices that encouraged extremely prolonged face to face touching in what is being described as a cult, the cities of Daegu and Cheongdo are under quarantine. South Korean Military has tested infected and even people in insane Asylums. The US military maintains a base in the region and statistically by now a few would of returned home for leave by now. The cities of Daegu and Cheongdo do not use 5G, don’t take any Nietzschean bullshit, and have excellent medical facilities.

A plague of locusts have spread over a course of two years from Saudi Arabia into Yemen, and this year made it to East Africa and is eating up all the crops. African nations have been rushing to get pesticide aid in to kill the locust in East Africa before spreading this spring to the rest of Africa. A massive food shortage of a order never before seen is expected to hit Africa, a continent of one billion people. Mass refugee movements north into Europe is expected later in the year, and this all could of been prevented for under $100 million in requested aid to kill the locust now.

This matters in the Corona Crisis as Pakistan has reopened it’s flights to China for no good reason, and it is a essential leaping stone to making it to Ethiopia and reaching the rest of Africa where 1 million Chinese nationals work across the continent. Africa is only now organizing labs able to test for the virus and the tests are expensive with a high error rate, and many countries openly have admitted like The Gambia they can’t even afford to quarantine the handful of Chinese they currently have and are working on the honor system and occasional police checkups and texts. Africa currently does not use 5G networks.

It is important to identify super spreaders and bad behaviors in advance. A super-spreader can be, but not exclusively limited to, someone who acts contrary to medical quarantine due to a Nietzschean competition of valuations going on in their crackheads spreading the disease deceitfully in ways everyone else would know not to do. They will throw down traditional religious ethics on interpersonal contact, much of which developed in response to eras of plague to limit vector of disease opportunities to arise, and declare themselves beyond such mindless concerns and stand for reason and science, and then will act absolutely contrary to reason and science by doing stuff like dressing in Togas taking their gyro Greek style while singing Gangster Paradise, all the while snorting all the drugs in satanic orgies, coughing all over people in the streets afterwards yelling Hail Satan! If you know any individual like this, you should consider them a super carrier and keep them away. Sling shots while not legally recommended can be quite useful in this task. It should be noted while male Nietzscheans often act like Goth Girls, actual Goth Girls are usually safer to be around in a disease transmission sense as they are usually quite introverted and can’t really pull off social contact with others, and viruses have difficulty making contact with their skin due to all that white and black shit they smear all over themselves. So don’t take it out on them, just on the guys who are calling for thug life mores and a revaluation of all values during a epidemic when order and self restraint is called for abs fear and opportunity is rife. Goal is to lay low and let the disease pass by you. You can rob the liquor store and have your delusional drug fueled anal orgies after the plague has passed.

Also another class to consider to avoid: (since some here seem prone to engaging in such discussions with similar people) people only wanting to talk about Dasein to you, non stop requesting to talk to you like a pestering Jehova Witness. They are undoubtedly desperate to talk to anyone about the subject and when you decline and look aaay will howl Objectivist! in your face. They are likely crazed street people who jump wildly in front of people 80-90 times a day demanding to talk about Dasein. That is a lot of time spent breathing in close proximity to strangers and I would recommend avoiding such individuals as they would qualify as super spreaders, by virtue of always talking to people who don’t want to talk to them obsessively.

Some things can be done on your own to reduce the risk of a spread. Try to maintain 8 hours of regular sleep per night, if you work swing shifts within a week even with recovery sleep your immune response drops below half of restful sleepers in creating a sufficient antibiotic response. That’s with recovery sleep- your still screwed. It only returns to normal after three weeks, and Corona can kill in that amount of time.

N95 masks are out of stock in much of the US. Has been for a month and a half, even in small towns. Corona Virus can spread through the eyes, and many wear eye goggles, multiple masks with scarfs over, or cut out big bottles and turn that into masks. Regular face masks for dust or carpentry won’t work.

Also recommend putting honey, kimchi/sourkraut as recommended additions to your quarantine food supply. And remember, electrolyte replenishment is key. Always Remember, Stay in Good Health through Good Mind, and Fuck You Sauwelios.

The mind of turd Ferguson a.k.a the golden turd. Maia you really need to tell him to come back to ILP. Words cannot express the joy I get from reading his posts. It’s everything I love to see at a forum. Profound thinking, excellent comedy, and unreserved nonsensical philosophical rambling. It’s the whole kit and caboodle, man, and it makes my day.

Please, Maia, oh won’t you ask him to come back?

Or, quite frankly, accept you’ll get it at some point, and realise you almost certainly won’t die.

Also yes, come back turd. I missed the drama anyway, why did he leave…?

Turd was one of the philosophical leviathans here he is sorely missed
As also is the equally missed but far more profoundly feminine Trixie
Neither of them can be found anywhere and this is such a lesser place without them
Why do all the interesting ones have to leave here - is it some unknown law of nature

You had to go and ask, din’t ya!

Well… back when I was a Mod, one day in January of 2017 Turd had earned himself a 3 day ban… by being his usual charming self, but the pull-down tab malfunctioned and must have remained on ‘permanent ban’ instead of the ’temporary ban’ option I had clicked on (this has happened to other Mods before), and the GT left in a huff… citing something along the lines of an intentional mishap on my part in wanting him perma-gone, and so he perma-left… never to return to ILP again, well… he did return, for about 5 or so worth of posts, but once again perma-went… citing something along the lines of still being disgruntled and scarred by the (accidental) perma-ban, and now, he only participates on here through a third party.

I think Trixie simply stopped posting here one day, but both her and Turd have the same obsession with angel poos… a coincidence or not? :-k Are you obsessed with them too Surrep? ; )

I’m sure they’re both floating around the internet somewhere, occasionally getting banned for the odd outburst or non-pc chat… probably.

Damn, was hoping for more fireworks lol, not tantrums. :-k

Turd, if you’re listening, come back, we need you to correct our wrongnessness.

Maybe it another virus related to corona but it’s symptomatic with degrees of sensitivity, maybe it’s an affront to label it in any other terms.

These viruses are flabbergasting and weird , Suzan Sontag even goes as far as to say that they have developed into metaphors, staking out a kind of fluid embryonic protective shield about them, so as to do their mutating work of subversion.
The other day I overheard a guy talking about some microcosmic dealer laying on a serpent skin, highly esoteric , he added.
Felt like Walter Mitty for the day. Course that’s sort of matter of fact for me.

…if you go to his profile and search through his last few posts, you’ll see the drama/tantrum unfolding.

He, like the Twit also, thought I wanted to intentionally ban him, but it was merely a glitch that often happens with tabbed drop-down menus.

Read somewhere that this virus affects, harmfully affects, Asian Asians the most and European Caucasians the least which makes it seem like a bio-weapon.

I’m 100% positive it’s a bio-weapon.

In saying that, having been to hells beyond hells. The flu is not a bad way to go!

Yeah, I read that too on my favourite Russian botnet fakenews feed. So it must be true. Also jesus has been sighted in area 51 talking to the aliens about declaring war on Santa Claus. So we’d all better start hoarding Christmas presents and reindeer.

While playing your reindeer games, enjoy the possibility of reinfection too which the “Russian botnet fakenews” says shows severe stress on the heart during round two which has thrown some sufferers into cardiac arrest and the subsequent pushing up of daisies in the North Pole.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/hubei-doctors-warn-even-deadlier-coronavirus-reinfection-causing-sudden-heart-attacks

A Chinese Russian botnet fake person! Woah!

Zerohedge. Wow, that’s where I get all my sciencey-type news too. #-o

No references, no citations. I googled “reinfection coronavirus heart attacks” and got nothing from any reputable health/who/gov sites.

"reads a message forwarded to Taiwan News from a relative of one of the doctors living in the United Kingdom."

Sally told Susan that Jane had told her that Polly had been overheard bragging in the pub that she’d slept with Susan’s Dad. It was a really noisy pub though.

Sounds legit.
d88.jpg

Tab wrote

Do ya ever think, ever in a million years, that reputable health agencies don’t want to risk inciting panic? Tab, you’ll be the last to know what is really going on if you are waiting for science permitted by government to release the facts.

Sure, make fun of the source in the story but it stands to reason that in a communist country you don’t advertise your dissent or what is really going on by stating your name or the name of your research facility. Duh!

If ACE2 doesn’t play a role in a higher and deadlier infection rate for Asians, why isn’t that being touted by your kind of “healthy science?”

Guess we’ll have to wait and see if this virus harms Asians more and if it was a bioweapon released by Europeans to cull their competition.

Blame those stinkin bats!

Targeted bioweapon. Gotcha. Because the West is just that good at keeping secrets.

No leaks during development. No apparant whistle-blowers after. Perfect stealth operation to deploy it at ground zero in Wuhan.

Yup, that sounds like the West to me. Probably James Bond. Must be true.

It could of course be more effective against asian immune systems because, I dunno, maybe that’s where it originally crossed over from animal to human…? Nah. Pure nonsense.

Targeted bioweapon. From Trump with love. Probably doing one for South America and the Russians next. I lurve the smell of crispr in the morning, boo-yah.