Compression limited zone

The castle unbound, falling down , but Deere does it matter so much where you lay your head?

Bugs coming on, they also need love. Bugged.
Too many. You have never been able to look At an audience . For sure with out a grimace, hoping understanding inner visionary thoughts may become obvious.

After all everyone deserves their mask and for that simplenclimb up that familiar space,.
Kant never left his home town, and there is futility in supposing anyone cares if T. Mann lost two kids to suicide.

Listen Deere, the energy high consists of what they admonish as the soul, does connect with those chakras which subsist of lower ordained characteristics, and add to that the intwrpenetrabilitu of the personalities , does make a good act.
Admittedly, if not geared to this , the mind could not regain it’s former composure, to guarantee a complete union.
No Dee Dee, said such and such while ingesting large quantities of a borscht like liquid.
Deere, don’t worry. Look back when little , on the bed someone long ago gone, worried hence, about loss of beautifully artful limbs and the secret places betweext, the organ again giving such joy recapture.
Leaving the castle , a downward careening roll, as the dice has succumbed to maddening losses, with the whisps of.nature moaning under the blankets of desire, our love matters, everything else: a delirium.

Dee Dee showed no emotion, after this, and went about it unashamed and resolute.

Need not look back , angel.

Interesting, meno. None of that beach boy breakdown stuff.

Oh? Masking o yes in my room,
Buddha like but made of wood of a tree

Can U2 dig good that which is reversible to near certain?

Good vibrations.

And some!

haha

haha
hahaha
haha haha

Oh?

Good vibrations, granny in Pasadena, from my room.

All I want is a room somewhere with lots of chocolates,

my fair,
may fair?
Don’t know yet, a lot of compression,
The rain in Spain, chocolate covered,

Coward? The chocolate covered cake,
Melting in the rain, in Spain,
Mostly plain,

May never have that receive again,

Dreaming: California, hotel, you can never leave again,

Take Your leave , by,
By your leave
Leafs,
California dreaming,
All the leafs are grey
I pretend to pray,
Go into a church,

& Hungary
No hungry& stop into a store
Churches, for
Some chicken.

A chicken is a chicken …is a chicken says Gertrude S.

As she yawns into eternity.

By a room is a room
But don’t rue him
Or ruin him
Swiftly
No, not there
In the squarish dimension

Haha or does it echo in the RAAA-OOOOHMMM?
Raa-sting
Haha ouch
Room has a couch and an ottoman
haha comfy to heal on, heat compressed, maybe have a meal on

By a room is a room
But don’t rue him
Or ruin him
Swiftly
No, not there
In the oval dimension

Just another wall scrawl

Just another scrawl
There is medecine
There is is is
Child I miss You and your momma

The room can be divided
And subdivided

And that too, and that a half of an eight’

And then the walls soundproofed
So that the are perfectly and cute locally separated from each other

Listen now not a soul not a sound

Been telling everyone that they are separate noe;
Mother and chi’le reunion but not here not now

And you can always pigeonhole them: unless they lead to autism
The chi’e and momma
But we will see the chi’le soon enuff,

You see they can’t cut through the embryonic chains of love, chi’le

They be permanent like eternity blaze through roomful of stardust,
If God be soul as if your sec life consist of mirrors and clinking chandeliers in perpetual motion,
As if stairways to heavens so easily deconstruct made of trillions of breathing souls in billions of worlds so easy.

The young in you stays up the ballastrades of self imposed guilt ridden punishment for trapping the vestiges of winds coming in from the north,

So that you remember:

Chi’lle, don’t shed one precious tear. You’d be remembered in the heart’s desire. Just not blink to fade .

youtu.be/ENC8ddUYbPI

Just another bawl and now a broom for the room
O holy hole in whole, so says he No
In talk of rooms, I get man shunned
biggest ballroom style

Mature manure
fine and I agreed for wiser words
vine tendrils that shoot sprout at some final second spire grab
past every single thing below grown
they had stayed down for so long

As if the big book said be like kids
enlightened fright, shook
so shake the broom free of senile dust bile
and yeah me one day too, saw that on vomit
teach preach has me taught fraught
Lets leak if we gon’ leak

and get a grand distance farther from me
ride those mad railings out, gleam leave
let me fast on a bed of nails
without return aim
aimless
retreat sail just as slow
learned it a longer time ago
up north before time
blow wind blo…

Odium:

youtu.be/KREm3pHKHFc

youtu.be/hkoYJqkmv8I

Removed

Blank purposely indicates a severe period of decompression.

Analogy indicated only by uplift, due to turbulence. at this level.

Un tres bien chanson :romance-hearteyes:

Et Vous! Tous bien…?

qu’est-ce que oh oui

That good, huh? :slight_smile:

…having the odd tantrum here and there myself, but working hard on minimising them to zero, as I don’t want to lose what little friends I have :slight_smile: …my heart still aches, for Him.

Same. The past ideal harbors a seeming unsown-able stasis of a pre-objective sense, apart from any solvable cognitive refrain.

It is the source of vampiric inversion from the light of reason into the darkness of hope, that an eternal return will some how, guarantee the eternal presence.

Not to downplay the one in respect to the other, but darkness inspires the unconscious, it erupts into reality with brutal force toward mythic intrusion into the underworld. It goes where others falter, and although it is fraught with fear, by the search for the singular and the exemplary, upon finding the perimeters , if it breaks through that critical periphery, the image becomes more and more unstable , uncertain, and has to stop at a point where dissolution is at hand.

Total dissolution of all specific outlines into the chaos of an idea of epiphenomenon , that defies description and the ability to unscramble any and all simulated topology, and entrance to-into the heart of darkness.

There is only one remedy: time travel:

Recapture the particular essence of the Dasein associated and then recount the real passage of time, and attach it to the One, Who can be reassembled into the form that it is apprehended: and that particularizatuon, though non existent and resisting recapture, would disillusion that which is planted in existent, anew.

The vampire defies this, and is forgiven only on the premise of the need to place ladders of merit, of an existing aesthetics , without which the latter would loose it’s magical power.

It is for that magic, after all, that we are able to sustain our existence,

The fear of losing friends is enough to dissuade those who still have them
No one, except those residing in the lowest levels of metaphor , can be rewarded with night vision even without eyes.

youtu.be/u9sq3ME0JHQ

youtu.be/RrppL63sAFM

Put on an air of antinegative tab on it, as trumped middle class whites roar asunder: it is not what it appears like: do it to me honkey, I’m no pissass lover of partially derived cut aways, neither literal artifacts of counter legitimate city folk, cosmopolitan breaders who overstep propriety, or use you.

Offence Inge fed in what?

Do you belong to be attacked or do you attack out of inverted parabolic heights? Fitting for the infested many
where every symbol can be construed to mean anything you want, where there is opportunity to be made out of immense self consciousness?

Living on America, but not I forgive for travails existent or not, cause ur politics of experience has caused the doors of Preception to stagnate for good, in this divine injustice thanks and ahem , meh !

Know you don’t mean it, I can’t mean it ; it would merely unfelectible!

youtu.be/EZldnP0lhHA

For lonely soul, is a good thing to merge with; khrishnamurti said of the pains & madness, far, from the maddening crowds! Oh fear negate that collusive propaganda, that would alley to paint it so!

Inge , , my son was a splendid driver impacts, eye, more than commonly believed. And so on until this partial reconstruction teaches it’s limited interjected reconfiguration. Or maybe a cut, away, but that implies a complicit total disassociation, but that ain’t it!

It don’t matter, anyways.
I’d talk to You later, no offence, believe me, for I’m more a chill’d then that. Even.

And she says: “What offence&what you talking about”

A silence , deliberate or run out of ideas, don’t know! The’d never know, since sweet Jezus, says, forgive them for they do not know.

What? Don’t go there, sweetums, you don’t belong there, no matter, don’t mind.

{And with that, with a forlorn look, she left, to abide again in that one room with creeky Murphy bed, while most of em, were picked up by chauffeur driven limos. I hid that, for a very long time,a very longest time, from here to eternity.}

Not right, not right not wrong, or totally decisively toxic, toxic.

It behooves the invisible man.
Not really shadowing the truth, the truth nothing but the truth,
But in case: for instance total and unviable detachment, where?
To!? Where go to detach.
Detach u say? Alienating everyone?
The court says otherwise.
Other-Wise.
Wise?
Yes wise, guy!
Ok.
Can You? Can I what?
Are u talking to whom?

No one in particular.
Any one?
Then every single one without looking or
Seeing them.

They are a big total mess.
Yes.

Messy.
Totally messy but not unkempt.

Ok . Okokokokokok
Kokoo ri koo

How about it bud?
Go.
Go Go to the Go Go.
Revisit ancient haunts, while?

While what?

While the all grown depend on family more, they are family.

Are you family?

Are You a family man?

I’m invisible I told you so don’t keep tooting your horn.

Now he is mad.
Who mad?
Don’t want to talk about it I alienated them.

Are You?

Not going.

Where?

The Go Go. I ain’t going to the go .

Not in character.

So?

Never been never will

Go toot your horn, you piece of…s.

Can tell you one thing, though , truth will prevail and the bottom line is:

Solomon’s judgment. He said:

"Give it to the mother who doesn’t want to slice the baby, for she truly loves him.

That’s it. The baby is better left unsliced, aJesus was a baby, yet he was, halved, one part with hessiod the other iced in the partly compressed ice of no one in particular, disintegrated partially to fit.

youtu.be/JyXHxh3Sye0