How to become Ubermensch?

Don’t ask me, I was attempting to beat Meno at his own game.
I thought of the most obscure, esoteric words I could think of, then randomly strung them together in order to confound Meno.
Instead he comes back at me with like 20 paragraphs.
That guy is too much.

No offence.

Just do what you want and don’t give a fuck.

Thats incredibly dumb.
I bet you did that on purpose. No one is actually as dumb as all that. Not in this place. I refuse to believe.

Non sequiturs are such a good troll tool.

Well, you need to also want the right things tbf.

Like if all you want is eat monkey faeces, and then go on to do that, it doesn’t make you an Uebermensch.

So how do I put this - an Uebermensch would have a tremendous imagination, meaning a tremendous scope and depth of will.
Imagination and will are more or less the same, except seen from different angles.

So an Übermensch might for example want to build a palace to one of his wives on the moon Titan in order to arouse her in a special way, and manage to accomplish it, and sleep with that wife in that palace and get her in the state he imagined for her before construction began.

This is not only funny, it’s a brilliant book idea.

An Uber mensch is someone who can read -‘The Black Prism’ by Brent Weeks and not have to go to the bathroom twice , in one sitting.

What if he were eating monkey shit for that same reason? I think you can tell when you’re an ubermench when you’re doing what you want and no one can stop you. That’s just what I think and I’m pretty much just pulling that out of my ass but still…

"What if he were eating monkey shit for that same reason? "

I fail to see the path from eating monkey shit to completing a palatial building project on Titan?

I was saying what the Superman isn’t based on my reading of N, because apparently no one in this thread besides Fixed Cross has even read TSZ. The Superman IS the lightning (per TSZ). He IS the meaning of the earth and the meaning of man. He IS a new species of man. He IS the “stillest and lightest of all things”. He IS beautiful ("the beauty of the Superman came to me as a shadow).

But he’s not a god. But like a god he’s greater than man. “he is that sea; in him can your great contempt be submerged” So he’s a “sea” in which we can submerge ourselves and he’s the lightning that inoculates us (against wretched self-complacency and perhaps even death?).

I’m also wondering the about the connection between the “Self” and the Superman.

"Thy Self laugheth at thine ego, and its proud prancings. “What are these prancings and flights of thought unto me?” it saith to itself. “A by-way to my purpose. I am the leading-string of the ego, and the prompter of its notions.”

Man to the Superman is similarly a “laughing-stock.” But the self wants to create beyond itself… does it also desire to be a bridge to the Superman?

But the Superman being a new species of man doesn’t necessarily mean he is any less wholly human(as a new “species”), or that he’s imperishable (like some omnipotent god…but being perishable doesn’t mean one is any less eternal)… Nor can we assume he wouldn’t be subject to the vicissitudes of love (Another important question is the relationship between EROS and the Superman…Especially how TSZ is full of “Longing” for the Superman)

So we can gather from TSZ that the Superman does not yet exist, but Zarathustra certainly has various premonitions/dreams/visions of the Superman… For if the Superman does not yet exist, how can Zarathustra even say he’s the lightning, the sea, a shadow etc etc.

Zarathustra also says we can not become the Superman: " Not perhaps ye yourselves, my brethren! But into fathers and forefathers of the Superman could ye transform yourselves: and let that be your best creating!—" N seems to be envisioning a long protracted generational chain of men willing/creating/perishing for the future of the Superman (marriage and friendship are means).

But who would perish for the future of the Superman if he himself didn’t experience some sort of vision of the Superman?

The creative man builds himself up/climbs higher and higher, becomes “pregnant” a “dark cloud” on the heights, get closer/more in touch with that which he loves, suffering/longing reaches a precipice…this begs the lightning which is both a source of destruction/inoculation. Man is destroyed but returns again and again (eternal return). But never becomes the Superman. Man in a sense is both Semele and Dionysus but not Zeus.

"
“He moved through bosom of the heavens, flashing with lightning, and unwillingly husband Zeus the lightning-gather fulfilled the request of his bride. He went towards Semele holding in his sorry hand the bridal spark of the marriage-stealing thunderbolt. The chamber was lit up with lightning. Ismenos glittered and all Thebes sparkled with the breath of fire” -Nonnus

Philosophy reappears
auspicious

the beauty of the Superman came as the shadow of death.

The superman is the image that flows forth from the realization of Flux, which is death, and to which mankind since Plato has turned his back. The Superman is the defeat of Plato, and Eros becomes from an adoring and absorbing feminine quality a discharging and impregnating masculine quality.

Eros creating beyond itself is forbear of the Superman. For man to attain to this eros is simply contingent to the failure of Plato and the forcefulness of Flux. It has to happen eventually, and our time with its explosion of technocratic prowess and unhindered assimilation of knowledges and sheer volume of humanity, number of exceptions, exception becoming the true rule is the cradle of this event.

Break on through, not to “the other side” that is a Platonic notion, unless the other side is the inside.
A breakthrough into nature.

All this implies a collective experience of mankind really, such a breakthrough. Not a collective result, that is definitely the issue here; the Superman is an even greater discernment of Nature of herself. That means; Judgment.

In a sense it is biblical but it goes beyond; the Superman stands beyond an apocalypse, or arises face to face with a vision of humanity, something must drive the demon man out of the temple of truth, before the superman can take place, some massive art has to be occurring for the superman to be coaxed into being.

Art the scope of which man has never imagined. Even greater than the greatest art of my own imagination. But my own is good to start with. Where are you, artist tyrants! We shall forge this kernel of sun-pride and wolf-mind and see that the future is poured correctly.

Why the biblical notions? Because biblical is man, the bible is mankinds greatest style, and the superhumanly style must defeat, and thus confront, the biblical style.

My stars are close and I am far from myself
My Moon is your blood-dragon
My Sun is my Brother

Scorpions line my chest
fire formed my eyes
my horns carry the Sun

Fire am I, but a cool breeze was I once
Son to a butterfly, my name splits the sky
Chaos is my bride and this earth is my child

Speaking on behalf of the Superman here, as far as I can hear him through the static.

I believe Perthro must be the rune of the Superman.

A womb and a riddle and a game of luck.

Maybe only ubermenches can see it.

Well, granted.
youtu.be/9mPaUKVRquw?t=95

This video seems like something you’d find in the basement of a serial killer’s house and no one would ever figure out what it meant.

Ubermench are like Christ like figures, they have overcome the immense gap that separate self service to a will to die for others.

The only difference between Christ and antichrist is the form, but not the substance of the dynamic.

The Ubermenche is reacting to effective cause and effect, whereas for Christ, it’s mainly an affective complex .

Christ defies the naturalistic fallacy, starting from ego bound variables, whereas antichrist induces the will to transpose power reversely.

But They all meet at the middle.

Thats fucking cult. You’ve understood it man.