Comedy

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.

A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath. “Nurse,”’ he mumbles from behind the mask, “are my testicles black?”

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, “I don’t know, Sir. I’m only here to wash your upper body and feet.”

He struggles to ask again, “Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?”

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, “There’s nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine.”

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. Now listen very, very, closely:

“Are - my - test - results - back?”

Lololol

Heard on an ad for Blaze TV, just now…

“The truth is out there, just don’t go looking for it.“

Sounds ominous :open_mouth:

Her to him: If you decide to join Pets, find me and buy me, then I’ll find you and buy you, then we can own each other…

Him to her: That’s hot…

Her to him: Hot people say hot things…

Him to her: True…

LMAO… the Tik Tok dances to this vid are hilarious.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTCLKkrrNSE[/youtube]

:laughing:

youtu.be/2z3wUD3AZg4

That was funny :laughing:

The thing about Caribbeans is… we just say we’re Caribbean… makes life a whole lot easier… which suits our laidback demeanour, as a Carib ain’t got time for none of That… hence the Jamaicans in that video identifying as Jamaican.

Black Caribbean… me a Caribbean, seen
White Caribbean… me Caribbean, ok
Chinese Caribbean… me Caribbean, u nuh
Indian Caribbean… when’s the roti ready?
Mixed Caribbean… stop asking me stu-pidness! :laughing:

youtu.be/P7VrdN7TrDk

youtu.be/dtkJCSk-u0A

New sources say Russian bounty conspiracy result of a simple misunderstanding.

Trump admits to not knowing who Hydroxychloroquine is, despite what the fake news says.

youtu.be/VpGzW_HJ9N8

What’s so brilliant about this guy is - aside from his physical ability to impersonate and sound like - how he is able to improvise the lines around the basic theme he has before hand. He knows the joke he has in mind before he starts, but he doesn’t have a plan to deliver it; he not reading from script, in other words. So he’s got to be able to carry us through at least two minutes on the fly while he sets up. This is difficult, but for him it’s some of the richest moments of perfect impersonation. When he’s having to think quickly he’s able to almost instinctually intuit what trump would have said… this is why he never fucks up and does it so well. These are the greatest comedians- the parodists - in my opinion.

The delicate and precise art of extracting behavioral nuance from extremely difficult places. The littlest things - a sudden dive in tonality, the brief pause, stuttering, use and resuse of signature words and phrases at the right time… etc.

I wonder if impersonators have more mirror neurons.

vocaroo.com/5byXU96rmd7

My theory of the transdialogical reification and dissolution of the private self through the representative parody.

See this is what I mean. In the bounty one, he says the ‘paper towels’ phrase a few times in the same timbre… then suddenly says it differently at the end when Putin orders the paper towels (right before ‘dont you feel stupid now’). It’s right there… as if act were a written piece of music building to its coda. That last line when he changes the timbre. That’s such a subtle gesture, such a beautiful ‘last lick’ in the lead as it reaches its conclusion. This man is a genius.

I am the john nash of comedy. Seriously I see shit y’all dont see and y’all think I’m crazy.

I explained once before how of all the possible bathotic turns of plot in human drama, the comedic creates the greatest tonic feeling… and that’s not for nothing. Even better than the tragic because the tragic yields only brute force and it isnt clever enough.

It’s not for nothing that congenial displays of friendly wit are very often the first exchanges that unfold between strangers, and when two are able to recognize a good, sophisticated irony (pun for example) together, the kinda rise out and above themselves together. N said something to this effect, but much better, about the power of laughter. We add that it isnt always a catharsis… not always a discharge of nervous energy. If there is anything mysterious about human nature, it’s in the hows and whys we find things funny.