The wide awake club.. or, why are you still up?

God I’m so good, at this getting back to sleep business…

Creativity is addictive… not being able to put that paint brush/that piece of clay, down.

Maybe it’s about breathing life into the inanimate… but not quite making it live.

Only starting to get tired now, but also hungry… what a dilemma to be in, sleep or eat? Midsummer’s day is to thank for this dilemma… up at dusk, and still up at dawn… subconsciously wanting to see in the longest day of the year.

Am crashing as I type… 5 minutes, and I’ll probably…

:neutral_face:

6 hours of sleep… midnight till 6am, then a morning call making me go make breakfast.

This post-lockdown air, allowing me to breathe easier, after years of not… helping body and mind function more fully again, after years of not. Chemicals still throw my body and mind off, into a place of confusion and unstable vital signs… maybe that will never change… maybe that’s just how it is, for me…

Every note hits the right place in my mind, to accompany me, whilst I’m awake far too early for my liking…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gDinVAmtA0[/youtube]

Well I guess I just can’t sleep… I guess I’m not tired… I slept loads over the last week, so that may well be why.

Listening to the Swiss Music compilation vid below and off to make breakfast, as I haven’t listened to it in a long while. It sounds clearer to the ear after time away from hearing it… how music appreciation develops, perhaps.

…being forced to watch the cat eating… he meowed up at me to let him in, then wanted company while he ate.

Gonna catch a few hours of more sleep before breakfast.

Just shy of 5am and I find myself wide awake… might as well breakfast, and then start making a dent in some admin that’s starting to accumulate.

The cold light of a pre-dawn day, where the sunless sky, taints colours grey… that room looks nowhere near as grey as that, once the sun has fully risen.

…because I’m quite hungry.

Edited to add @04.10: listening to the videos I’ve posted in the Music thread, until such a time comes that I fall asleep.

Not managed to get back to sleep, so breakfast it is… :stuck_out_tongue:

Failing to fall asleep tonight… yet again, so will I be up with the dawn or fall asleep and breakfast later…

…hopefully not for long.

No, still awake, so watching TikTok videos… my profile content seems to be different each day. :open_mouth:

This time, it’s been an equal combination of very sporty males and LGBTQs… I ain’t prepared for that kind of dualistic inquiry.

Try fall asleep listening to the morning rain, or breakfast. :-k

…we meet again, oh thread of mine.

Same spiel as last night, but probably a different outcome.

…because I am …someone said it means a good mood …I guess I am.

Music, water, and my thoughts, are keeping me company… until sleep, or dawn, befalls upon me.

Dawn won.

I’m becoming an early bird, and I don’t like it… :neutral_face:

I’m awake… the cat’s out… and the minute I start falling asleep, is when he starts meowing to be let in.

:neutral_face:

…like clockwork. How the hell does he do that!

I am up… my ILP playlist in the Music thread amusing me or making me laugh… dependent on track.