Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Is this what this is about? Trump is the only anti-pedophile president?

He’s the only president on record to repeatedly walk into the teen America pageant changing room! (Which he owned!). Shows you what his stance is on abuse of power!

Trump is a pervert moral nihilist.

What would happen if neither party candidate won the electoral requirement? What if the voting was so bent by writing in a candidate you really could respect as a president? Seriously. If the GOP could replace Trump who would they choose? Pence would be an upgrade. If the Dems could replace Biden who would they choose? And fuck to hell Hillary. These people aren’t on the ticket because of an American populace, they are compromises against each other which does no “American” service. Americans build a more perfect union. That’s what Americans do. Let’s define that a bit more specifically.

As far as candidates it’s an embarrassment either way.

So the next question is obviously, between the two who is the less embarrassing? (To continue the vernacular of the OP, as there appears some blow-back regarding notions of the absence of pride in being a part of what is transpiring. Rights paired with responsibility and all that hog wash.)

And if you feel you ain’t a part of it, we have failed in the creation of a more perfect union.

How are we going to agree on that metric and its extents? Great again or greater again?

Mowk,

My motto is, “great for the first time”

I always write myself in because this government has completely abandoned the greatest part of the constitution (separate but equal powers) (which was stolen from a Native American tribe incidentally)

Money seems to be the only thing that talks in politics.

[quote=“Fixed Cross”]

[quote]
Schrödinger’s cat Bob BarkerIII • 8 hours ago • edited
History is important to any nation and President TRUMP is making it in so many ways…

● The president who cleaned up a ghastly subculture of using paedophilia as a reward and control system for politicians, business people, government employees, actors and even foreign statesmen.

K: evidence please:

● The president who supported the military, created Space Force and looked after the country’s Vets.

K: the space force is a joke and didn’t do jack shit for the vets and supported the Military…
so the fuck what! every president has done that…

● The president who allowed the economy to grow to unprecedented levels - and then repeated the feat when evil people allowed it to fail.

K: let me fixed that for you: he inherited one of the best growing economy in American history…
and repeated the feat? what the hell are you talking about… he didn’t do shit…and the economy
is still in free fall, in case you hadn’t notice…

● The president who eliminated the idea that any minority could not be treated equally under the law.

K: are you insane? where is your proof?

● The president who appointed a record number of judges.

K: A this is factual not true: Carter had appointed more at this point and B. right wing
Neo-Nazi’s judges shouldn’t be consider a win… it is a major loss for America…

● The president who, almost alone, sunk the Deep State.

K: NO… he did no such thing…mainly because there isn’t a “deep state”.
it is a figment of his imagination…

● The president who stopped China from becoming the world’s leading country.

K: lying isn’t going to help your cause…

● The president who made America strong again, proud again, safe again and who made America great again !!!

K: America is weaker by every single metric one can think of… it isn’t safe, it isn’t great and it
isn’t strong… we are at the weakest point in American history since before the Civil war…
and millions upon millions of both Americans and people from other countries are ashamed
of America today… the latest poll has almost 70% of Americans believe America is on the
“wrong track” from a poll done from May 29-July 1st, only 31% believed that America
was on the right track…the poll was done by Politico-morning consult…
if 69% of American’s believe we are on the wrong track, then your statement
is full of shit…

Kropotkin
Biden landslide November 3……… fixed it for you…

Imagine being Kropotkin and Smears, and other liberals lefties in this thread, defending Biden… YIKES

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE1rqXn2_VE[/youtube]

I dunno what smears does, but Pete’s a wage/salary earner. So check this out. It wouldnt matter if Biden was a retarded inbred siamese twin… he’d still be better for Pete than any conservative clown you put into office.

You understand that much, shirley.

I know lots of people who can’t put their sentences together who are extremely good people (trump as an example) who’s not good! Do I think Biden is good? Hell no! But I do think making comparisons are absurd.

I know that they are driven and motivated by hatred, and only hatred. However, I want to watch their mental hula-hoops, as they attempt to justify, meekly and vainly, their backing and voting for a head on a stick. LOL

Making comparisons are absurd? So logic is absurd too?

Ok. I’ll objectify it from what humans would consider a reasonable judgement.

Biden is a million times better than trump.

Trump is destroying democracy around the world.

Biden (as inept as he is - from my perspective) is not even close to being on the scale of disaster as trump.

Trump has no “street smarts” Biden has some. Biden would have never even given attention to north Korean narcissists, he’d have ignored them as he should have. Trump in his arrogance and stupidity gave Kim what Kim wants (a world stage). Fucking idiotic of trump.

I can go on about trump. But I’ll stop here. Actually I won’t - I know a man who says he will commit suicide if trump isn’t re elected because there’s no hope anymore. If I ever committed suicide, whether trump gets re elected or not, trump would be the very least of my concerns!

So that emotive, jumbled mess, is your best argument?

At least you are aware and admit Biden’s dementia. However you are completely unaware of its severity.

I don’t think Biden has dementia. I just don’t like married people. I also don’t like candidates who don’t make it priority one to make sure we’re all comfortable that our votes count. These are frauds to me.

Some of the nicest people I’ve ever met can’t speak as well or spell as well as others, also some of the most intelligent, competent and wise. Obviously you’ve never met or loved someone with this handicap. From my perspective, your negative evaluation of Biden is surface.

K: and yet, you still haven’t proven your case that Biden has dementia…

I have a sister who is a psychologist and her father, my stepfather had
Alzheimer’s and so she has seen Alzheimer’s up close and personal…
and she is convinced that IQ45 quite clearly has Alzheimer’s whereas
having listen to Biden, she thinks he is quite normal for his age…

the preponderance of evidence, evidence, not just guessing, suggests
that IQ 45 does have some sort of cognition disease and one only has
to listen to IQ45 for about 10 minutes to notice it…less then a month ago,
I listened to a Biden speech where he absolutely no mental issues of any kind…

whereas IQ45 is still, still crowing about a cognitive test where he was able
to successfully identify an picture about an elephant… an elephant…
something a four year old child can do…and IQ45 thinks that identifying
an picture elephant is some sort of prodigious intellectual event…

and it might be… for him…

Kropotkin

I think that’s a wonderful idea. Even better would be mass conservative suicides across the whole country, but we’ll take whatever we can get.

He’s my friend dude. We didn’t talk for weeks when I explained to him that our voting systems are hacked by our own government and that everything you listen to is CIA propaganda. He’s kind of a mess. He’s the biggest conspiracy nut you could ever imagine, but he doesn’t believe actual conspiracy facts.

He’s still my friend.

The guy literally forgets where he is mid-sentence, and Kropotkin be all like, “no proof!” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I’m so happy you emotive Libs are going to be voted out of power and the swamp drained in 2020!

Can’t wait to see the hysteria of the swamp creatures for the next 4 years (hopefully next 40 years!)

Trump 2020
Trump 2024 (Ivanka, first woman president)
Trump 2028 (Ivanka again)
Trump 2032 Trump Jr.
Trump 2036 Trump Jr. again
Trump 2040 Baron Trump

Etc.

Decades of Trump to come, gonna be great!

I’d rather a guy with occasional brainfog than a psychopath who doesn’t know how not to lie.

K: exactly how old are you?

because I am 61 and I have brain farts quite a bit, and that doesn’t mean
I have any sort of cognition disease…

It just means I forget sometimes and when you get to be my age,
so will you… and that is a fact… fact…

it doesn’t involve any type of problems when we forget…

Kropotkin