Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

I know that they are driven and motivated by hatred, and only hatred. However, I want to watch their mental hula-hoops, as they attempt to justify, meekly and vainly, their backing and voting for a head on a stick. LOL

Making comparisons are absurd? So logic is absurd too?

Ok. I’ll objectify it from what humans would consider a reasonable judgement.

Biden is a million times better than trump.

Trump is destroying democracy around the world.

Biden (as inept as he is - from my perspective) is not even close to being on the scale of disaster as trump.

Trump has no “street smarts” Biden has some. Biden would have never even given attention to north Korean narcissists, he’d have ignored them as he should have. Trump in his arrogance and stupidity gave Kim what Kim wants (a world stage). Fucking idiotic of trump.

I can go on about trump. But I’ll stop here. Actually I won’t - I know a man who says he will commit suicide if trump isn’t re elected because there’s no hope anymore. If I ever committed suicide, whether trump gets re elected or not, trump would be the very least of my concerns!

So that emotive, jumbled mess, is your best argument?

At least you are aware and admit Biden’s dementia. However you are completely unaware of its severity.

I don’t think Biden has dementia. I just don’t like married people. I also don’t like candidates who don’t make it priority one to make sure we’re all comfortable that our votes count. These are frauds to me.

Some of the nicest people I’ve ever met can’t speak as well or spell as well as others, also some of the most intelligent, competent and wise. Obviously you’ve never met or loved someone with this handicap. From my perspective, your negative evaluation of Biden is surface.

K: and yet, you still haven’t proven your case that Biden has dementia…

I have a sister who is a psychologist and her father, my stepfather had
Alzheimer’s and so she has seen Alzheimer’s up close and personal…
and she is convinced that IQ45 quite clearly has Alzheimer’s whereas
having listen to Biden, she thinks he is quite normal for his age…

the preponderance of evidence, evidence, not just guessing, suggests
that IQ 45 does have some sort of cognition disease and one only has
to listen to IQ45 for about 10 minutes to notice it…less then a month ago,
I listened to a Biden speech where he absolutely no mental issues of any kind…

whereas IQ45 is still, still crowing about a cognitive test where he was able
to successfully identify an picture about an elephant… an elephant…
something a four year old child can do…and IQ45 thinks that identifying
an picture elephant is some sort of prodigious intellectual event…

and it might be… for him…

Kropotkin

I think that’s a wonderful idea. Even better would be mass conservative suicides across the whole country, but we’ll take whatever we can get.

He’s my friend dude. We didn’t talk for weeks when I explained to him that our voting systems are hacked by our own government and that everything you listen to is CIA propaganda. He’s kind of a mess. He’s the biggest conspiracy nut you could ever imagine, but he doesn’t believe actual conspiracy facts.

He’s still my friend.

The guy literally forgets where he is mid-sentence, and Kropotkin be all like, “no proof!” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I’m so happy you emotive Libs are going to be voted out of power and the swamp drained in 2020!

Can’t wait to see the hysteria of the swamp creatures for the next 4 years (hopefully next 40 years!)

Trump 2020
Trump 2024 (Ivanka, first woman president)
Trump 2028 (Ivanka again)
Trump 2032 Trump Jr.
Trump 2036 Trump Jr. again
Trump 2040 Baron Trump

Etc.

Decades of Trump to come, gonna be great!

I’d rather a guy with occasional brainfog than a psychopath who doesn’t know how not to lie.

K: exactly how old are you?

because I am 61 and I have brain farts quite a bit, and that doesn’t mean
I have any sort of cognition disease…

It just means I forget sometimes and when you get to be my age,
so will you… and that is a fact… fact…

it doesn’t involve any type of problems when we forget…

Kropotkin

Peter, I agree with you 100% here.

Not only do I agree with you, I’ve known people with actual Alzheimer’s that could run this country better than trump.

I love thread, it just keeps on giving and giving.

No, you’re wrong. When you brainfart, forget simple facts (such as the date, location), can’t speak full sentences, etc. then it IS the result of cognitive decline and impairment. I’m in my thirties and even I recognize this. I can also recognize, as can everybody else, that Biden has straight-up Dementia. No matter how much DNC-liberal-left try to ignore it, walk it back, play it off, forgive it, etc. doesn’t change the fact.

You tried to put a head on a stick into the DNC Nominee, and you failed. Everybody knows they are not voting for the DNC candidate, but the DNC Vice President, which is not voted by the people.

The “Democratic” Party are Anti-Democracy now.

The DNC presidential candidate is the Vice, not Biden.

The US has been anti-democracy for decades now.

Let’s assume for a moment that Biden has severe dementia … it makes as much sense for him to run as the obviously psychopathic trump.

It’s a fucking circus created by the puppet masters to get us to look away from electronic vote counting machines: that the elites have been selecting candidates for decades and then the US government hacks it’s own fucking results.

I don’t give a shit (to that regard) about Biden or trump. I do care about democracy.

That would be kinda hot, though.

To additionally comment to this… you’re putting the cart before the horse here. Trump and Biden have three televised debates. Get back to me then and we’ll talk about Biden’s ‘dementia’

K: ignorance does suit you… You are young and rather stupid…
my 35 year old daughter walked into the kitchen one day and forgot why
she went there… it happens…does she have cognition issues? no, of course not…
you forget sometimes… it happens when you get older and it will happen to you too,
ask anyone over 55 and they will tell you, sometimes you forget…

but of course you being so young and naive, you think you are the bomb and indestructible…
trust me when I say, once I was young too and I thought I was going to be
totally indestructible all my life… a couple of surgeries and I no longer
think I will live forever…

it is a fact of life… of course reality has never been the strong suit of idiot followers
of IQ45… just exactly how we are the anti-democratic party when we are the party trying to
save democracy as it was founded over 200 years ago… you have never seen a democrat
president invade a city in the US. and why? because unlike you and your bunch, we have
actually read the constitution… and know what it means…

Kropotkin

Misdirection and Redirection won’t help you, Kropotkin. I’m cognizant and aware enough to recognize Dementia, as is the majority of this country (and the world). Biden stands no chance in the election. I think everybody is aware, but don’t want to admit the obvious, because of the ramification for doing so.

See, we can agree on something here…