Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

I won’t correct or engage with those that lost that right, and thought coarse was the best and acceptable route to take.

You don’t understand what you’re talking about. I’ve actually been to real hell. One thing that I know from my experience there was that people who are spiritually protected get extremely cocky. They even look down upon a person like me as if “he must have deserved it” actually, nobody deserves hell. You come at me with your ignorance and cockiness as if I have no clue what I’m talking about.

Hopefully I succeed in my mission, that no other being in existence ever has to be in or go to hell ever again.

I’m not your enemy MagsJ, you don’t know who you’re blacklisting and you don’t understand what you’ve decided as a being not worthy of your little amount of respect.

There’s so much that you don’t understand about what’s happening in all of existence right now. I’m actually protecting you.

You think you’re a pretty liberal free speech advocate, but you weren’t. Carleas had to step in just to make sure every thread and post I made and make wasn’t immediately sent to rant.

Think about that.

For one, this message is not proper English. Coarse?! Do you even know what that word means?

Actually, it’s never really occurred to me before about you. I think you have a personality disorder. There’s only 5 to choose from. I don’t think you’re a sociopath. You might be. Definitely a narcissist. As it’s commonly known, every sociopath is a narcissist but not every narcissist is a sociopath. The difference is that narcissists feel guilt. Your posting history? Come to think of it. I think you are a sociopath. You can’t have ‘always loved trump’ unless you’re one of the two.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J-7daLGLuc[/youtube]

for Urwrongx1000 because he cannot defend IQ45

K: ahhhh, you spend your time attacking Biden instead of defending
IQ45… why. The answer is simple, that is classic misdirection…

IQ45, who could barely pass a simple cognition test which included
a picture of an elephant and and ask, as part of the test, where are
you…and then he has bragged about passing a test a 8 year old could pass…

but the fact is this election is a referendum on IQ45…Not Biden…

His attacks upon American democracy and his failure to lead on Covid-19
and failure to help millions of Americans during the worse economic crisis
since the Great Depression…on his watch, not Obama, but on IQ45 shift,
his failure in leadership on the virus has caused the death of 150,000 Americans…

look at Europe and look at Asia and we see how countries were able to hold
the number of deaths to a minimum in those countries and most European
counties are virtually virus free and look at America…the virus is out of control
in America and all IQ45 can say is, “Its not my responsibility”

this total abdication of responsibility for protecting American lives
doesn’t surprise me because IQ45 hasn’t taken responsibility for
anything in his life… a man whose life history of cheating and stealing
and committing crimes is well known…

He has violated the very oath of being president…

“I do solemly swear that I will faithfully execute the office
of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability,
preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States”

to preserve and protect the constitution of the United States which
means to protect the citizens of this country from harm…
and he has failed in this basic responsibility of being president…

he has failed to defend the Constitution when he ILLEGALLY sent federal
troops into Portland and have them violate the constitution by violating
the bill of rights…for example, the bill of rights, the very first amendment
allows freedom of speech and allows the right to peacefully assemble,

(to those who claim that the protestors aren’t peaceful, I do note
that much of the violence in the protest were cause by outside rightwing
agitators, such as windows being broken by policemen dressed in all black
and pretending to be protesters… there is just one example of a current police
officer who traveled to Minneapolis and was filmed breaking windows in stores)

the federal troops also violated the fourth amendment of the protesters…

the fourth amendment: the right of the people to be secure in their persons,
houses, papers and effects, against UNREASONABLE searches and seizures, shall
not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,
supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place
to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized…

and the federal troops violated the fifth amendment:
to quote a line:…nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property
without due process of law…

when IQ45 sent in federal troops and by their illegally arresting people,
he has done harm to the constitution which violates his oath of being
president…he has violated the very constitution he has sworn to protect…

and I am guessing that your answer will be to attack Biden again…
because what IQ45 has done is beyond defending… you simple cannot
defend IQ45 based upon what he has done and what he hasn’t done…

IQ45 very actions has been a crime against both the constitution and
the United States of America…and that is why you spend
your time in misdirection by attacking Biden… you can’t defend IQ45 and
you know it…

Kropotkin

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D06j4hgxcJ4[/youtube]

YIKES!!!

Bunch of nonsense. Anybody watching a fraction of Trump or Biden content can visually and immediately recognize the cognitive capability and difference of the two. Your candidate, the leader of DNC, Communist party, can’t get through a sentence without the promise of a rice pudding cup at the end. Biden belongs in a nursing home, immediately. Furthermore, everybody knows it will be the VP who will be the actual nominee. So the “democratic” party is no longer even democratic. People didn’t vote for Harris for President. Yet that will be the case if, God forbid, Biden pulls off a miracle of some kind.

But hate is not motivating when it comes to democracy. The liberal-left-DNC will not show up on election day. Most have already converted to the Right anyway, which is good. You are losing, and I hope Red Wave sweeps House, Senate, and White House next year. It would be a national blessing to see you and your ilk completely out of power, and put into jail, for the riots you’ve caused and support.

Trump is actually defending us from our biggest threat (China) and he successfully stopped entry back when DNC was calling him a racist and saying to keep the doors open.

You failed, again. It’s funny how you have to twist reality thoughl.

Really? Then why is Trump’s name on the Stimulus check for covid? He is the one to bring economic relief, despite the corrupt DNC, swamp, from porking the bill and getting billions for their agenda in the process.

DNC corruption is overwhelming. Your defense of them, is corrupt.

Nonsense, you have no actual arguments, no evidence, no proof. You are playing petty politics. You should surrender, and accept defeat, or you will be forced into defeat the hard way. Your choice, as almost all of the ‘middle’ of America are moving Right and moving Conservative. It will be a glorious day to see you and your ilk put completely out of power.

It’s illegal for Federal police, marshals, and agents to protect Federal property???

This is what I’m talking about… the Loony-Liberal-Left, you, have gone completely insane. Fires in the street, throwing ice bottles, fire works, lasers at police eyes, etc. are RIOTS, not protests. You have lost your “right” to protest when you riot. The grafitti, deaths, murders, etc. are your fault. The Center, the Middle, want it all to end. And everybody knows it’s the Left’s fault.

Marshall Law will begin upon Trump’s reelection. It will be a necessary and good thing. It will be nice to see somebody supporting the police, law and order.

DNC-liberal-left is run by bullies, thugs, criminals, anti-fa, terrorists. I also hope Trump makes Antifa and other communist factions (like yours) into terrorist organizations, legally, so the nation can move against you too.

After Trump wins re-election, it would be nice to see Google, Facebook, Twitter, sued for $100,000,000,000 as well, for violating the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

If you want to censor Conservatives on all online platforms, then the Government should remove protection from the Law. Make Google, Facebook, Twitter, responsible for the content on their sites. Then see how quickly things change…

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, how insane do people have to be, to believe the riots are “started by the Right”. Absolute insanity and disengage from reality. That’s funny. Anybody who actually goes to the protests/riots, knows that it’s themselves doing the grafitti, burning, attacking police, etc.

When Trump gets reelected, the Police will know, they can defend themselves again, against the Communist Marxist mob (your lackeys).

Antifa are a terrorist organization, as such, should be thrown into unmarked vans. Perfectly legal in my opinion.

Hahahaha, pathetic, are these the best arguments you’ve got?

If so, I’m confident the liberal-left-communist-marxists will be falling out of power shortly, long overdue.

KEEP America Great Again, Kropotkin.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AywYgrE6bbw[/youtube]

Umm… Urwrong… your a fucking idiot. Trump is ‘communist’

I need to back up for a moment here. Communists proper is extremely rare in the human species… it’s only been found to exist in geographically isolated small tribes!!!

What Russia did and is doing is a totalitarian government. Trump is turning us into Russia.

Trump wants to destroy democracy around planet earth. Democracy is the only threat of goodness to the elites around the world. Trump is a democracy crusher. Anarchists, post modernists and moral nihilists are the only supporters of trump!

But you only have a very narrow view of what’s happening in the US! Our votes haven counted in over 30 years. Not a single vote. All of our presidents since then have been selected and not elected.

Here is Kropotkin’s ilk, “peacefully protesting”. And don’t forget, “it’s Trump’s fault”.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGEGhO2dVIU[/youtube]

(Literally fanning the flames)

Ridiculous

It’s the “Democrat” party who wants to elect a VP, who is not even approved by the people, into the White House. It’s the Democrat party trying to force mail-in votes to bolster their own lack of turnout. Democracy is under threat by the Democrats more than anything.

Trump is, was, and will be again, fairly and duly elected by a large majority of Americans.

If you can’t accept this, then it’s your own problem to deal with.

You’re a fucking idiot dude.

Vote counting machines in the unites states all have modems in them that can be hacked by our own government. Do the research dude … instead of calling trump a “duly elected president”.

It’s known for a fact how to fix this problem! Did trump run on it? No! Does trump talk about it? No! Is trump a patriot? No!

Trump a a post modern moral nihilist.

Ad Hominid fallacy,

I presume this is you giving up on rationality and reasoning? Doesn’t take long with you, apparently. Your emotional fragility reminds me of the liberal-left in the above videos.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16tA6qGyeDk[/youtube]

It’s not a fallacy when you actually are an idiot!

Whoa! You didn’t know that about fallacies?!?!

That means your an idiot!

Every fallacy has at least one exception to it.

Yup. You are an idiot.

Interesting that you didn’t reply to the rest of my post
(The argument that you are an idiot)

That officially makes you a troll.

Insults don’t mean much to me from somebody insane.

Look it up on the internet shitbag. Do vote counting machines all have modems in them? The internet in Nazi America has mostly been sanitized, but you might find something… no president in the last 30 years has been ‘duly elected’. You can’t go to that abyss, even though it’s a fact. You’re a coward. You can’t handle that, all you can handle is that you make witty political commentary. But that means nothing if our elections haven’t occurred in 30 years!! Ego man, you stink of it!

urwrong… It seems complicated arguments are a little too much for
you, so I will simplify it…

In America, there are over 154,000 deaths from the virus…
a total of 4.6 million cases…
the U.S has 330 million Americans…

India has 35,786 deaths with a total of
1.6 million cases… with a population of over 1 billion people

I submit that it is the total failure of IQ45 that has allowed
the U.S. to have a vast more number of cases of Covid-19 then
even a country our triple our size…

his failure has allowed this disease to sweep the nation and kill
hundreds of thousands of Americans…

try as you like, you cannot ignore this fact… IQ45 has failed to protect
Americans from a deadly disease…

IQ45 dismissed the pandemic office that was put together by the Obama/Biden
administration… IQ45 kept claiming that there was no virus in America or it
would go away in the summer months… and number of deaths just since yesterday,
was 1417 deaths…half of the number of deaths in 9/11…

Let us start small…and break this down…begin here

Kropotkin

Here we go! Read this paragraph carefully from the link I provide below!

“Make no mistake, eliminating wireless modems and Internet connectivity will not guarantee our voting machines can’t be manipulated or hacked through corrupted USB sticks, insider attacks or supply chain corruption which is why all votes should be cast on paper ballots and all elections should be audited by manually counting a sample of the paper ballots.”

electiondefense.org/interne … g-machines

A fucking “sample” is in no way shape or form, anything resembling the results people!