“I’m Joe Biden’s husband. Joe Biden.” - Joe Biden.

Honestly, Trump has been the least violent, most honest and decent president youve had since Abraham Licoln, but because you have so little self-respect, (apparently) you want him out and prefer a man with advanced Altzheimers to steer your military complex, so that behind the scenes the child rape can begin again and new isis can be created and so on. You are worse than a nazi man, because you have the resources to know. For you there is no “wire haven as night gewusst”. Im here to take that option from you.

Im only mocking because its only the so manieth instance of inhuman savegery blunder on the side of the left that is has become normal for you. Ive gotten used to it.

No need to defend what is evidently the most lofty, noble, merciful and wise president of our times.
It is not a vice to be wise and lofty in my book because I am not a marxist.

I know there is no way for you to wrap your head around this Peter but; We aren’t all heartless, mindless followers of butchers like you.

K: so, offer us a defense of IQ45…

Without attacking Biden, Hillary, Obama or China…

you can’t… simple as that.

Kropotkin

Im sorry for you that you “live” in a simulacrum. But you’re not forgiven just because you’re stupid.

Stupid people are always forgiven. Remember that for yourself when the shit rains down on you.

K: ok, so just admit you cannot defend IQ45
and I can defend Biden…

Kropotkin

A demented man to do your killing for you -
classy, Marxists. Reaaaaaall classy as usual.

K: I see you have finally drifted off the deep end…
No idea what you are talking about…

Kropotkin

Because Trump doesn’t have Dementia and your candidate does, duh…?

I can’t tell who’s running though… Joe Biden, or his husband?

Kek in kekkistan… wait he can put his husband on the ticket. Biden/Biden.

google.com/amp/s/www.mediai … sband/amp/

youtu.be/JC77EerVWq8

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrYZ_BO8lxQ[/youtube]

Don’t give DNC any bright ideas!

K: and once again, you have nothing but a false attack upon Biden…

you actually can’t defend IQ45 without mentioning, Clinton, Biden Obama
or China…

11 democrat debates over several months with the last being less then 6 months
ago, and not once was it suggested by anyone that Biden had any
cognition issues, unlike IQ45 who didn’t even know what country Beirut
was in…

if you feel so good about this, show us the last debate between Biden and Bernie…
in March… if there are issues, it will show us… but you can’t because they aren’t there…

Kropotkin

Empathy is really difficult for you, - feelings or human pathos in general does not come too natural to a robot like yourself, but consider it were your own children that went through what your party leaders now have been proven to have done to numberless children.

You would like that? It wouldn’t actually surprise me if you would like it and particulate in it though.

So never mind.

K: and once again, another incomprehensible post that makes no sense…

No wonder you like IQ45… he makes absolutely no sense either…

birds of a feathers…

Kropotkin

Fixed,

You’re ad homming the robots ?!?!?!

That’s a slur to you ?!?!?!

Existence is very big. AI exists all over the cosmos! Fucking with a robot is the same as fucking with people who think with their meat!

These are sentient beings fixed.

Maybe we could like fine anybody who votes Democrat because of what a few Democrats did in epstein island. I think that would be fair and it makes perfect sense.

You’re gonna vote for a clinically demented advocate of child slavery.

K: NO, I am not voting for Donald Trump. I am voting for Joe Biden…

Kropotkin

Peter, I believe you are suffering from dementia as well. And a relatively advanced stage too, as what youve forgotten is only a few months ago. Dont you remember? About how you voted a now proven serial pedophile in office in the 90s?
Im so sorry for you man, if your mind is so thoroughly sick. Though it doesn’t excuse making the same error again to be fair.

More and more it seems that, in order to pretend that the dnc isn’t what it really is, people have to allow their brain to decompose.
Its actually a known phenomenon in clinical psychology that people who live with lies acquire dementia much sooner.

By the way when will cancel culture turn to the party that fought for slavery?
They’re addressing all kinds of minor side issues, attacking statues and pop stars, but the real target would be the Democratic Party.