“I’m Joe Biden’s husband. Joe Biden.” - Joe Biden.

Im sorry for you that you “live” in a simulacrum. But you’re not forgiven just because you’re stupid.

Stupid people are always forgiven. Remember that for yourself when the shit rains down on you.

K: ok, so just admit you cannot defend IQ45
and I can defend Biden…

Kropotkin

A demented man to do your killing for you -
classy, Marxists. Reaaaaaall classy as usual.

K: I see you have finally drifted off the deep end…
No idea what you are talking about…

Kropotkin

Because Trump doesn’t have Dementia and your candidate does, duh…?

I can’t tell who’s running though… Joe Biden, or his husband?

Kek in kekkistan… wait he can put his husband on the ticket. Biden/Biden.

google.com/amp/s/www.mediai … sband/amp/

youtu.be/JC77EerVWq8

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrYZ_BO8lxQ[/youtube]

Don’t give DNC any bright ideas!

K: and once again, you have nothing but a false attack upon Biden…

you actually can’t defend IQ45 without mentioning, Clinton, Biden Obama
or China…

11 democrat debates over several months with the last being less then 6 months
ago, and not once was it suggested by anyone that Biden had any
cognition issues, unlike IQ45 who didn’t even know what country Beirut
was in…

if you feel so good about this, show us the last debate between Biden and Bernie…
in March… if there are issues, it will show us… but you can’t because they aren’t there…

Kropotkin

Empathy is really difficult for you, - feelings or human pathos in general does not come too natural to a robot like yourself, but consider it were your own children that went through what your party leaders now have been proven to have done to numberless children.

You would like that? It wouldn’t actually surprise me if you would like it and particulate in it though.

So never mind.

K: and once again, another incomprehensible post that makes no sense…

No wonder you like IQ45… he makes absolutely no sense either…

birds of a feathers…

Kropotkin

Fixed,

You’re ad homming the robots ?!?!?!

That’s a slur to you ?!?!?!

Existence is very big. AI exists all over the cosmos! Fucking with a robot is the same as fucking with people who think with their meat!

These are sentient beings fixed.

Maybe we could like fine anybody who votes Democrat because of what a few Democrats did in epstein island. I think that would be fair and it makes perfect sense.

You’re gonna vote for a clinically demented advocate of child slavery.

K: NO, I am not voting for Donald Trump. I am voting for Joe Biden…

Kropotkin

Peter, I believe you are suffering from dementia as well. And a relatively advanced stage too, as what youve forgotten is only a few months ago. Dont you remember? About how you voted a now proven serial pedophile in office in the 90s?
Im so sorry for you man, if your mind is so thoroughly sick. Though it doesn’t excuse making the same error again to be fair.

More and more it seems that, in order to pretend that the dnc isn’t what it really is, people have to allow their brain to decompose.
Its actually a known phenomenon in clinical psychology that people who live with lies acquire dementia much sooner.

By the way when will cancel culture turn to the party that fought for slavery?
They’re addressing all kinds of minor side issues, attacking statues and pop stars, but the real target would be the Democratic Party.

For Peter K:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSUPfnYdXFU[/youtube]
Compilation of Biden’s Public Lies and Plagiarism

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWZbdLpLEHc[/youtube]
[Election 2020] Joe Biden Dementia Compilation

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY[/youtube]
Biden Touching Girls Compilation

Defend Biden, Peter.

Here what you gotta remember when examining the behavior of a would-be old white geezer politician under suspicion of being sexually attracted to minor aged females.

A TRUE perv would not be so openly intimate with females in public, like Biden is. Because he would obviously know such intimate behavior would draw suspicion… and one would only be worried about drawing such attention if one was a perv.

Because biden so openly interacts with females this way, he must not be afraid of being thought of as a perv because it hasn’t crossed his mind. There is no guilty dog barking first, here.

Rather in biden this behavior is genuinely paternal, and its affection is shirley not sexually oriented. This is father biden (who’s lost three family members) expressing his natural paternal affection for females.

Now trumpf on the other hand. When he goes hands on a female, we sense none of this affection… rather a kind of arrogance and vanity… as if trumpf were thinking ‘this female should feel privileged that I’m touching her’.

Again, biden MUST know that his behavior can be construed as excessive… a little too touchy maybe… so if he truly was a perv, he would try to hide it… especially in public media.

Now me on the other hand, id’a prolly tried to cop a feel on one of those hottie, but I’m a shameless libertine and therefore impervious to guilt.