Natural Interpretations Of Rape And Sexual Coercion.

Stay on topic… I thought I was… Women consent more to rapists than non rapists!!!

Duh, fuck!! No shit!!!

You remind me of a mentally lobotomized male who just got out of state hospital who is over medicated. That’s all.

I can’t think of a single post of yours on this entire forum that is coherent.

Weren’t you suppose to be leaving or something? Why did you have to come back?

You’re just a hypocrite, you really defend women when you prattle on about how stupid they are…

And you refute facts to do it…

Men who rape women are much more likely to acquire consensual partners than non rapists…

It’s a personality thing…

Oh, I forgot, you’re moron … What was I thinking???

Continue on contradictory moron, continue on…

You are the worst idiot on this forum. Congratulations, you’re number one in something. Carry on thread hijacker.

You are a mangina, text book actually…

Did you know that 33% of women regularly masturbate to being raped by a stranger and heterosexual men don’t …

Your a mangina hack with no knowledge …

Actually, according to multiple studies, they specifically masturbate to UGLY strangers raping them!!!

Now that’s pretty extreme… But 33% of woman on the extreme spectrum places well over 99% of them on the conspicuous consumption aggression spectrum… And makes all the good guys want to blow their heads off talking to women and stupid manginas like yourself all day…

Laugh at me all you want… I tell the total truth

Read my last post…

You know what mangina…???

You already won…

So fuck it…

Be a “violent chaotic anarchist”. We both know “whatever the fuck that means”

The men are not the manginas…

You’re a fucking mangina…

You and Trixie are both manginas…

Trixie less than you though…

So posture your mangina crap from your mangina evolutionary biologists and call me an idiot…

Whatever man…

There are real men out there though…

What a gibbering idiot. You need a sedative for being so stupid. You have a kind of rabid stupidity that can’t be cured by any known means of the living.

Like I said… Textbook mangina…

Rapists and assholes are manginas too…

They’ll call me an idiot or even a mangina, but it’s not true …

That’s what you are …

Sure, you’ll win with the women, but we both know the truth here…

You have no problem living with being a mangina…

So here we are, with this predictable banter…

Holy fucking Batman shit!

I bet your mother dropped you on your head at three months of age.

I bet that since then you go everywhere sporting a hairy unibrow crossed eyed with a crooked jaw.

I bet you’re a drooling mongrel with buck teeth like a damn fucking beaver.

I bet you’re the kind of retard that has to go everywhere wearing a helmet.

I bet you’re the kind of incapable fuck that people have to dress you every morning. They probably have to wipe your ass and shake it for you each time in the bathroom.

I wonder how it is you even have an internet connection at all…

You know what a mangina is???

Someone who doesn’t declare to the world that we need ethical suicide, someone who doesn’t say that men who act aggressively (and this is also done by omission) to get attention… Someone who buys jewelry for women, wear sports clothes or conspicuous name brands, people who get married, people who flip people off, bow, salute, wink, people who are sexually jealous, people who derive no joy unless someone loses, people who rape etc…

That’s all female shit …

And if someone ever beats the shit out of me, it’ll just be a mangina 7 billion strong…

A fucking follower of shit, just a stupid follower of the stupid…

You aren’t even smart enough to disprove the articles you posted here… But you sure know how to be an ass… And it’s because of women, that’s all that matters…

So fuck you and your posturing …

You never truly lived.

“Hello, my name is Ecmandu and I am here to annoy the shit out of people by hijacking their threads posting incoherent gibberish.” “This is what I look like in real life.”

Classic mangina reply, oh yeah … You also need higher cognitive development to understand that flashing peace signs is an act of severe aggression, very mangina also…

This guy might actually think his looks are funny, he might be that way, but your context, not so funny.

I’m surprised your own mother didn’t abort you at birth. I bet after the first four years of your life she really wished that she did but by then it was too late.

And this folks… Is what a mangina is.
Hahaha… You’ve joined a club 7 billion strong!

Joker are you aware of the fact that Ecm is working on becoming the first man to ever get sex because he deserves it instead of stealing it from a woman?

May you laugh your way through your own domination anal rape while he whispers in your ear that it is natural and to just relax,Joker, it will hurt less.
I know, I know. In your mind you will always be the toughest guy, and you have seen in your little simulator how this does not happen to you, cause you so bad.

Stay rational you two. You both are arguing like little kids.

Joker is posting the same lame rhetoric we’ve seen a million times before from others, the “your mother should have aborted” routine such as rhetoric found in comments on youtube that are very feminine and douchebagy, so in that sense Ecmandu is calling him out for being a mangina.

However, Ecmandu is also a mangina because he wants to create a paradise on earth for women, and suggesting all men should kill themselves.

Since we discovered that they are both manginas, we are able to stay on topic and soo let’s think about this rationally.

You’re all bunch of idiotic twits. Apparently none of you can stay on topic or subject without turning the thread into a shitshow.

You and Ecmandu are perfect for each other. You would both reproduce some nice children with Down Syndrome between each other.