Thread for Old Farts Only

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Thread for Old Farts Only

Postby AnitaS » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm with you, Blurred. WTF - isn't it about time the guys started to pander to us for a change?

“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs.”
    - Leo Tolstoy

"Fair and softly goes far."
    - Miguel de Cervantes
    AnitaS
    Philosopher

Postby Blurry » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 pm

AnitaS wrote:
      I'm with you, Blurred. WTF - isn't it about time the guys started to pander to us for a change?

You'd think. I mean, considering it's generally female''s choice when it comes to sex partners, doesn't it make sense that guys whip it out and let us get a look at the goods?
      "Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: 'It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.'" - Jim Jarmusch
      Blurry
      fuck

Postby Kriswest » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Its only impressive at full mast otherwise it looks like a dead snail. The guys can keep it in their pants thank you. :D
      There are plenty of good guys out there that do not want a woman that flashes her wares. They know that she would tear them apart. So don't think about the trashy bitches they usually end up alone in a dark bar sipping a warm whiskey wearing leapord tights, a tube top at the wrinkled hard ridden age of 50 trying to get guys to go home with them at the end of a long drunken night of lonliness. You got better things to think about than thinking about women like that. They rarely end up with a real man or family that loves them.
      I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
      Kriswest
      ILP Legend

Postby tentative » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 pm

BlurredSavant wrote:
      AnitaS wrote:

You'd think. I mean, considering it's generally female''s choice when it comes to sex partners, doesn't it make sense that guys whip it out and let us get a look at the goods?
        Geeze, where have you been? The internet is full of guys just looking for the opportunity to send you pics of the "junk". :lol: You two need to get out a little more... :roll:
        IGAYRCCFYVM
        Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

I don't take know for an answer.
        tentative

Postby Kriswest » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Tent is probably waxing his junk in anticipation of the requests ladies...... don't tease the boy :lol:
        I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
        Kriswest
        ILP Legend

Postby tentative » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Kriswest wrote:Tent is probably waxing his junk in anticipation of the requests ladies...... don't tease the boy :lol:

Nah, no pics. I hate it when they laugh and point... :(
        IGAYRCCFYVM
        Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

tentative

Postby strongpersongrrrr » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:58 pm

That's it. That's it.

I'm carpet bombing the inboxes of all the ladiez in this thread with pics of my junk n' trunk; prepare to see what the apex, nay, the impossible personification of the platonic ideal of the male form in all its pam-sprayed glory.

Gas your cars up, go to Target. Undergarments will melt.
        My teres minor is bigger than your quadricep femoris
        strongpersongrrrr

Postby tentative » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:10 pm

strongpersongrrrr wrote:That's it. That's it.

I'm carpet bombing the inboxes of all the ladiez in this thread with pics of my junk n' trunk; prepare to see what the apex, nay, the impossible personification of the platonic ideal of the male form in all its pam-sprayed glory.

Gas your cars up, go to Target. Undergarments will melt.

There you go, blurred! :lol: Every god's-gift-to-women will be PM-ing you for the next year or two... :lol: :lol:

SPG: You prevert! :lol: =D>
        IGAYRCCFYVM

tentative

Postby Blurry » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Pfft. Blahfuckingblah.

None of you boys has the balls.
        "Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: 'It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.'" - Jim Jarmusch
        Blurry
        fuck

Postby strongpersongrrrr » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:38 am

Pfft. Blahfuckingblah.

None of you boys has the balls.

You seem like a very stressed girl. Would you like to receive some HDR pics of my obliques, or perhaps some quality bokeh deltoid shots to alleviate your tension? I've heard it does wonders for the restless female spirit.

I was kidding before though, I would never send pics of my Junk n' Trunk. That's just trashy. Buns n' Guns are, however, classy as shit.
        My teres minor is bigger than your quadricep femoris
        strongpersongrrrr

Postby Blurry » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 am

:lol: SPG, you irritate me, then send me into peals of laughter. What a frustrating person.
        Blurry
        fuck

Postby Calrid » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:10 am

Ok where's the tits at. There I said it.
        “I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence.”

Oscar Wilde - probably.
        Calrid
        Philosopher

Postby Kriswest » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Behind your Granny's bra
        Kriswest
        ILP Legend

Postby Calrid » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Kriswest wrote:Behind your Granny's bra

I doubt it she's been dead for 10 years.
        “I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence.”

Oscar Wilde - probably.
        Calrid
        Philosopher

Postby Kriswest » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Yea. but if you look it will still leave an impression,,,,, or you could adopt a granny. 8)

Actually that is a very good cause, adopt grandparents in nursing homes. I have done that in the past. You just have to socialize with them , it gives them something to look forward to and you learn things about life that will surprise you. I enjoyed my experience greatly.
        Kriswest
        ILP Legend

Postby Calrid » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Kriswest wrote:Yea. but if you look it will still leave an impression,,,,, or you could adopt a granny. 8)

Actually that is a very good cause, adopt grandparents in nursing homes. I have done that in the past. You just have to socialize with them , it gives them something to look forward to and you learn things about life that will surprise you. I enjoyed my experience greatly.

She was cremated. And no I don't think they kept her clothes, probably gave them to a charity shop.

I'm not really into old women either. :-?

Oscar Wilde - probably.
        Calrid
        Philosopher

Postby Kriswest » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:36 pm

That just leaves old men , animals,,,,,,, :lol: :wink: :lol: Nope nope this is the old farts thread no youngsters allowed :lol:
        Last edited by Kriswest on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        Kriswest
        ILP Legend

Postby Calrid » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Kriswest wrote:That just leaves old men or animals,,,,,,, :lol: :wink: :lol:

or young women and mature women. :-?

Oscar Wilde - probably.
        Calrid
        Philosopher

Postby Kriswest » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:23 pm

In mind or body?
        Kriswest
        ILP Legend

Postby rust » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:56 pm

I thought this thread was for old folks, all I see are a bunch of horny kids. Shame on the lot of ya.
        Especially you.
        rust

Postby Kriswest » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Who says only kids are horny???????? :D
        Kriswest
        ILP Legend

Postby Oughtist » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 am

Oh be still my antiquated blood pumper! Such lechery and luridness snaking through this thread. Where have our morals gone!! Seriously. I'm sure I left them on the bedside table, but they're not there any more... maybe I'll look behind the furnace. Anyone else notice them anywheres?
        Things are apparent.
        Oughtist
        Para-philosopher

Postby AnitaS » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:40 am

rust wrote:I thought this thread was for old folks, all I see are a bunch of horny kids. Shame on the lot of ya.

Seriously. Who started all this disgraceful crap anyway?!

rust wrote:If you have perky boobs it's not.

hehe

“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs.”
        - Leo Tolstoy

- Miguel de Cervantes
        AnitaS
        Philosopher

Postby tentative » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:25 am

uh huh... :-"
        IGAYRCCFYVM

tentative

Postby AnitaS » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:39 am

uh huh... :-"

:shock: [-( [-X

Oh pul-ease! The debauchery was already well underway by the time I got here.

Not that you had anything to do with that.

pfft - yeah. right. :roll:

- Leo Tolstoy

- Miguel de Cervantes
        AnitaS
        Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat