Why Women Should Be Whipped

Are you saying a woman lacks the physical strength to reach down and forcefully tear a mans nutsack from his body? I think many can, or at least cause severe damage to the inner tubes or scrotum.

He will react in pain protectively, plenty of time to get away, and you know, if you still got the scrotum in hand when you go to the police, it’s much easier to identify him (the fucker who bled out in the park or is in the hospital), and you can be reasonably assured he won’t do it again.

In order to rape, a man has to expose himself in many weak spots. Eyes, nostrils, lips bitten or scratched out. I’ve already hinted at the testicular options. You can break his fucking dick by pulling out and slamming in hard at the wrong angle.

If he wants a BJ, mouth comes with teeth, bite that shit off Stick in the ear canal is a classic favorite.

Worst comes to worst, inform him you have AIDS and a few other diseases to boot and was struggling to protect him after he starts walking away as a final mindfuck.

I think the title of the op is absurd, but seeing so much interest, I hopped to the last page to see what it was about.

The studies clearly show that rapists become more violent when resisted. But it’s really a matter of intuiting it correctly… Whether use of resistance will actually work. It is minimally advisable to make a strong signal of “I don’t want this”

People who do rape should get death sentences in my opinion. It’s not always easy to prove though.

I have been in this situation.

I was sexually attacked, not raped. I stood face to face with my attacker and we fought, silently, eyeball to eyeball.

No one knows what they will do until they are faced with it.

I fought.

Sorry to hear that.

It’s a much more serious crime to sexually assault or rape women than men…

The reason is because women don’t have sex with very many men. So there’s ALOT of men out there who get REALLY pissed when someone steals it, it’s almost impossible to get laid as a man, and sexually assaulting women makes it that much harder.

Men tend to see raping or hurting women as a worse crime than doing anything to a man - because it adds to the problem of not getting sex which men live with more than women do. It’s considered less of a crime to rape, murder, abuse and torture men, because women don’t care about men.

This is fear-dominated way of thinking. It’s not a good way to think. You side with Jews by doing so.

I’ve been alive 39 years and I still have no idea what a Jew is, I don’t think you do either.

I’m just saying what I know.

You place too much emphasis on getting laid. People nowadays tend to do so, but you do it even more than they do.

Instead of focusing on waging war against the Jewish power you focus on trivial things such as getting laid.

Instead of focusing on universal good, you focus on personal good.

Women dump almost all their sex on only 1% of the male population, that is the root of all problems. You’re the one who’s distracted.

Let me put it to you thus way … Hitler, king David, maybe Jesus, Krishna, brahma, the Buddha,

They all had wives. Marriage destroys.

You really think Jews are the problem??

Look around, look in the mirror.

Jesus was annointed, ceremonies of fidelity destroy as well.

Look around… Evil is everywhere… Look in the mirror, what do you see??

It is definitely a help to me, and all of my patients, and my family who would have someone come home more quickly and most probably in better health. I value my ability to contribute my skills and abilities to those around me, and would be throwing it away to cause myself more harm than is otherwise necessary for the sake of what? It’s not that I don’t have pride, it’s that my pride is in my family, my job as a nurse, my ability as a counselor and a wife. Values I would fight to protect if I had the chance to come away from it with no damage to my body that would leave me out of work or unable to care for my family.

But again, you can protect yourself and not put yourself in that position and have people around you who value you and place your protection high on their needs list. For instance, I haven’t filled my gas tank and it’s never less than half empty when I get in it to drive. I have not gone to the store alone grocery or otherwise in years. My husband and I plan meals together and make a list and shop together because we enjoy doing it together and like each others company and input, but also because he doesn’t want me to be in any danger. I am very low maintenance, and not very social with other women, so I don’t go out by myself to “hang” with the “girls” or find a need to go shopping or get my hair done, or find myself alone except in my home or studio which is attached to my home. Sometimes if I do need to go out, I go only with women that I know and trust or with either of my two boys, who are both over 6 feet tall. They like hanging out with me anyway, and see it as part of their duty as well to protect the mother they love and respect. I am proud of that because I know that someday when they find good mates, they will treat them the same. I am valued, and I feel valued in every way so to take that away from people is more of a hardship than any claim I may have to the sanctity of my body or sexual organs. I am almost never home alone either, and if I am for any reason, I am behind a locked door in a room with a firearm I have been trained to use and practice with twice a month. And would let them know I was armed while I was on the phone with the police before I ever fired the weapon I’ve been trained to use.

I’m by no means saying at all that this is what all women should do, or that they are weak for not accepting it. Most women would not have the fortitude, and some women are in denial and think they know what they would/should do but have no idea. I have experience in the matter from several different angles and know exactly where I stand and what I can and cannot handle. I do not claim to have knowledge of anyone else, but I know my own experiences, my strengths and my weaknesses very well.

If it comforts you to think so, who am I to try to sway you otherwise.

It’s very difficult for me to communicate with you. Even moreso with Ecmandu, whom I am going to ignore, because I just can’t communicate with him. I don’t see any “opening” so to speak.

Basically, if I understand you correctly, you would respond to a rapist with compassion, even go so far as to consent to the act if it’s going to help you minimize the harm done to that which you value (e.g. your family, society, etc.)

This makes sense but the problem I have, I suppose, is that it overlaps with the possibility of infidelity. That’s what would bother me in the case my hypothetical wife responded to the attack the way you would.

There might be something else. I suppose I would also be bothered by her lack of desire to retaliate. I know I would be enraged and motivated to avenge her rape, and if she didn’t feel the same way, that would let me down, because it would indicate that she was harmed to such an extent that she no longer dares to feel the desire for revenge. It would also insult me in the sense that it would imply that I should actually not bother at all, when my mind tells me otherwise.

It’s a different thing if you have no means, or if there are other priorities, but if there are means and no other priorities, then it would be something you would have to do.

It also feels natural to me that she would be enraged for being violated. If not during the act, then after the act. Anything else would indicate either infidelity on her part – secret desire to be raped – or simply numbness.

And numbness is not a good thing. Infidelity even less so.

The Jewish power is an abstraction, it is a metaphor. The Jewish power is the primitive adherence to bad traditions within us all. We wage a pyschic war.

For instance, circumcision, started with the Jews, but has infected itself to JudeoChristians as well. So the threat is no longer the Jews themselves, but the cloud of primitive adherence to bad traditions, like circumcisization. It’s mindless idiocy. That’s not to say that tradition is in of itself bad, some things should remain sacred, for instance Christmas is generally a good source of positive energy and a good tradition, while circumcision is a bad tradition.

Jews are victims of this cloud as well, for instance they act unconsciously, even their own hats cause baldness. If a demon does evil, for no purpose, no gain, then a demon is a victim of itself. So, if the powers that be, many of whom are Jews, pollute the earth, put chemicals in our food, toxins in our water, they are attacking themselves. They are a malfunctioning device, and a device which does not function, should be discarded. “We believe anything which does not function properly should be destroyed” - Mr. Blonde. So, for example, if a whiny hipster comes up and says, we should not hate Jews, they are self-sabotaging. For instance, they are probably circumcized and emasculated, because of the same cloud, the Lord of the Jews, so by telling us to forgive the Jews they are a self-sabotaging malfunctioning device, defending the same men who butchered their genitals. The Jews must be punished for what they did, since they are already circumcized, any Torah worshipping Jew must be castrated. This will save them from themselves, and the cloud, the Lord of the Jews, will dissapear. It is a humane punishment, I am no Hitler, putting people in ovens is going too far. Only a couple people on this planet, like illegal fur traders, deserve that.

I don’t think Ecmandu’s focus on getting laid should be trivialized as you do. It is one of the top male drives, to spite him for this is to emasculate him, saying his male drives are trivial. It, combined with American culture drives people to kill. Hollywood glorifies sex and then young men become frustrated that everyone else seems to have the good life except them. So Magnus I think your target should be the Hollywood propoganda, not the Ecmandus of the world. Ecmandu can be annoying at times but I’ve come to like him, I don’t think it is just for you to block him or put him on ignore so harshly.

As far as women go, they are doing their fair share to make this world a badder place. I kind of lean into the Ecmandu theory, that they are half-and half, kind of mentally retarded, but also their are other factors at play which are kind of blurry and hard to define. For instance, women do on the surface appear to be good, charitable, kind etc. However I must ask most of you, how many times have you been rejected or abused by a woman you cared about or loved? Women, do appear good on the surface, but being good is all for show, they like the ideal of it, but it is actually a responsibility they can’t handle. They like the idea of thinking themselves as noble, and good, but when it comes to the real life action of it, it is simply too much for them to carry it through. Another thing to notice, is that men tend to be much more neutral. Women, tend to be extremes, fluctuating between fluctuating between good and evil ideals…one minute they want to hug you, and the next minute they are plotting ways to kill you. Men tend to be more steady, and centered, less swimming back and forth between mental extremes, and so they are often percieved as cold or rock-ish. The reason women tend to get upset at evil more than men, is because it reminds them of a part of themselves they don’t like, a part of them they don’t wish to connect with. Fighting demons is a feminine ordeal, light is masculine, darkness is feminine, estrogen is in sleeping pills. Women self mutilate their bodies when they are overcome with demons, while instead, men talk to the demons, deliberate, and try to fix the situation.

Also, the Lord of the Jews is not God, but the Devil, part of the alien coalition who terraformed this planet several aeons ago. After the fall of Eden chaos ensued, and the dome was breached, the Devil was left in charge of the aftermath, while God had long abandoned ship, seeking new planets. A part of Him stayed behind, integrating himself into our consciousness as part of another Cloud. The Cloud has since become corrupted. However, due to quantum tunneling, good will win in the end, because Light automatically finds the most fulfilling and ultimately least agonizing quantum path, the path of least spiritual resistance.

The Jewish power is not an abstraction. And Hitler didn’t put anyone in ovens. You are buying into propaganda.

And compared to what’s going on in the real world, getting laid is a trivial thing. Once you set up a proper political system and get rid of the Jews, there will be time to get laid.

And who do you think controls Hollywood?

My second post, as far as the topic goes, is to say that it seems to be legal (or rather not un-legal) for women to beat their kids. Reports from Stephan Molynex’s database indicates that women are twice as likely to beat their children than dad’s. So it seems, that women are crying for their own protection, while not crying for the protection of their kids-from-them. Go figure.

I have been to a Holocaust museum as a school assignment. It seemed legit. I even felt sorry for them, even though they were my oppressors and enemies for butchering my genitals.

My plan to castrate the Jews should solve your first problem. As far as the Hollywood problem, there are three forces at play, the jew force, the Disney force, and the Ted Turner VIACOM force. Ted Turner’s agenda is to massacre most of the population, the goal of Disney force is to keep the population distracted and asleep, and we must not underestimate the Diabolical undertones of the jew force, they are perhaps more nefarious than Ted Turner and there may be more underneath than meets the eye. Ted Turner is noble and honest enough to expose himself and his plans, the jews may not be so noble.

It’s the sex… Not the Jews. The Jews are a symptom of the sexual dynamics, as are your other targets. The problem Magnus, is that you are just like them. When you take the WIDE view of the real problem, the good people and bad people are all bad people.

Of course Jews are to blame, non marriage and adultery decrease aggression and suicide rates.

I’ve proven this time and time again… The women all sold out… All you really have left is some men, the ones who didn’t sell out to the women.

You think I am an absurd character who can’t see clearly or past my own garbage. I see much better than you.

This is off-topic, but it is nonetheless worthy of posting. The difference between me and Ecmandu cannot be stressed enough.

We are both dissatisfied, but for completely different reasons. Succinctly, you can say that I am dissatisfied for spiritual reasons whereas Ecmandu is dissatisfied for material reasons.

If you want some more explanation, you can say that I am dissatisfied because the environment I am living in is on the whole ugly, whereas Ecmandu is dissatisfied because some of his needs are not satisfied.

I have no problem with my needs because, unlike Ecmandu, who strives to grow them, I strive to reduce them. Unlike Ecmandu, who desperately wants to get laid, I actually do not even want to get laid. This is the crucial distinction between the two of us.

I am a person who wants to sacrifice himself for a worthy ideal. I have no interest in personal affairs. I only care about myself insofar I can use myself to sacrifice for a worthy ideal. I consider my life to be worthless otherwise. If there is nothing to die for, then there is nothing to live for either.

On the other hand, people like Ecmandu are perfectly happy to exist . . . so as long they can satisfy their needs. These people, they are biological need satisfiers. Nothing else. The moment they can’t satisfy their needs, they start seeing problems and then they complain. About everything.

They are, in fact, the problem – my enemies. Though Ecmandu is not a Jew, he is of Jewish type – a Gentile – and so, an enemy, to the extent that he opposes universalist spirit.

This is supported not only by his obsession with getting laid, but also by his opinion that rapists should be sentenced to death. This betrays a strong instinct of self-preservation, and a strong instinct of self-preservation means egoism.

You can only hope that he’s misguided, but what if he’s not? what if egoism is precisely what he wants? Then you have to fight him.

Aussenseite is far more related to me than he is. Though she might be a bit too permissive, I still like her better. I found that people who are too permissive tend to be of higher quality than those who are too strict.

Let’s all be like you and not want anyone in the universe to ever have sex again. You are a universalist conscientious objector right.

Mr no ego never props himself up right?

You think I’m shallow ?? Do you have any idea how easy it is for me to get laid?

Actually, I’ll extend this a bit further to reveal the absurdity of Magnus …

I’m fucking smart, charming and very disarming and easy to be around when I want … Sure I do dumb stuff… But learning an entire topic that nobody in society has ever taught causes room for mistakes …

BUT… That said, it is extremely easy for me to make money AND have sex…

Your problem is that you don’t see the moral superiority I actually possess, yes, that’s my ego, and I plan to keep it.

There are right and wrong ways to get money and women … And you are not in a position to win this debate against me. You look at your ill gotten gains in life, and then declare that they aren’t that important. Try earning it the right way sometime … Then you will see the world as it truly is.

Rape is horrendous, don’t feel sorry for rapists.

The Case of Ecmandu

Ecmandu is very ego ist and gets butthurt over things. Now I think he is a smart guy but partially psychotic. He seems to have bouts of brilliance but then his brain shortcircuits and often goes full retard, but I am afraid to say this because he will lash out at me and call me a retard back. He often does this when arguments do not go as he wants. Partially this is because of his egoism. He often makes logically untenable claims.

For instance, he makes angry illogical statements that Magnus is out to get him and prevent people from having sex, when Magnus never said any such thing, just that he viewed it as trivial. When Ec gets angry his ability to reason declines. Also, he always makes defensive statements about how great he is, how he could get any woman or as much money as he wants, only he is so noble that such things are beneath him, but if he had to, he could become a millionare overnight, have any woman of his dreams, along with making a mind reading machine into an Ipad. He is both James Bond, and Q, combined. Only problem is, women aren’t interesting to him, therefore they aren’t worth his time.

The Case of Magnus

Not enough information at this time. He is a bit trollish in a subtle way, and does not want you to notice it because it’s funny to him, but also a bit honest and his humor seems to be more honesty based than deceit based.

The Case of Aussenswell

Already said at another post, run the risk of being redundant.