Thread for Old Farts Only

I’m aimin’ for harmless old man… :character-oldtimer:

I’m aiming for fruity ole bird :laughing:

Yep you are English all right, in USAin if you aimed to be a fruity old bird… you would be an old Lesbian chasing after younguns. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Gotta love the differences that pop up from time to time. :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

…eehh, I was gonna say somethin… hmmm…

But now you can’t remember what it was… :laughing:

…swear tug odd, I can virtually witness my wits slowly slipping away, … or at least certain varieties of them, such as the ability to remember what I’m talking about…

I prefer to think I’m just cleaning house - getting rid of all the extraneous garbage I’ve collected over the years so I can focus on the few essential things that make a difference… like, did I have breakfast or not? Are my pants zipped? Is it nap time yet? You know, the important stuff. :-"

Zipped pants is an extremely important skill for harmless old men to master. So true!!

A tiny tracking device for my ever vanishing glasses would be a real help. I have found that they go missing at least once a day now. I think this house is infested with little invisible imps that enjoy driving me crazy. Set something down and poof you can’t find it… Its not my age its those darned imps… Thats my story and I am sticking to it. :sunglasses:

Speaking of imps, would Impenitent’s sock please reveal itself. I so hope he is reincarnated.

Also, ought there be an outing of fogeys? I’m ready to name names!!

:open_mouth:

:laughing:

‘Fruity ole bird’ is like your US version of a cougar miaow :smiley: Never fancied any girl on girl action, and not gonna start/go down that road at my age :laughing:

LOL I do love learning language differences. :laughing: :laughing: I know I would not ever be a cougar, its taken too long to learn one man older then me. I have no desire to try and deal with a younger livelier male, it sounds exhausting :laughing: :laughing:

I am no cougar either Kris, as I prefer men around my age (give or take a few years) so a fruity old bird is just an older/wiser female :wink:

ROFL There is no real name for those of us that keep to our own generation. So ok, we can go with fruity old bird, it has some dignity :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Braaaaaaaaappp!!! Dignity? I’d settle for ignomy…

Ha!

…and I have managed to keep hold of my dignity at my age, so not doing too badly :wink: lol, but the younger men chasing older women thing is really… annoying :unamused:

The young men have figured out that chasing older women has it’s advantages:

They won’t tell

They won’t swell

They’re grateful as hell!

:laughing: :laughing:

Ya… funny :unamused:

And now for some real telephilosophy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvx6s_baF8Y[/youtube]

Is 33 old enough to join this here club?