Thread for Old Farts Only

Nah, no pics. I hate it when they laugh and point… :frowning:

That’s it. That’s it.

I’m carpet bombing the inboxes of all the ladiez in this thread with pics of my junk n’ trunk; prepare to see what the apex, nay, the impossible personification of the platonic ideal of the male form in all its pam-sprayed glory.

Gas your cars up, go to Target. Undergarments will melt.

There you go, blurred! :laughing: Every god’s-gift-to-women will be PM-ing you for the next year or two… :laughing: :laughing:

SPG: You prevert! :laughing: =D>

Pfft. Blahfuckingblah.

None of you boys has the balls.

You seem like a very stressed girl. Would you like to receive some HDR pics of my obliques, or perhaps some quality bokeh deltoid shots to alleviate your tension? I’ve heard it does wonders for the restless female spirit.

I was kidding before though, I would never send pics of my Junk n’ Trunk. That’s just trashy. Buns n’ Guns are, however, classy as shit.

:laughing: SPG, you irritate me, then send me into peals of laughter. What a frustrating person.

Ok where’s the tits at. There I said it.

Behind your Granny’s bra

I doubt it she’s been dead for 10 years.

Yea. but if you look it will still leave an impression, or you could adopt a granny. :sunglasses:

Actually that is a very good cause, adopt grandparents in nursing homes. I have done that in the past. You just have to socialize with them , it gives them something to look forward to and you learn things about life that will surprise you. I enjoyed my experience greatly.

She was cremated. And no I don’t think they kept her clothes, probably gave them to a charity shop.

I’m not really into old women either. :confused:

That just leaves old men , animals, :laughing: :wink: :laughing: Nope nope this is the old farts thread no youngsters allowed :laughing:

or young women and mature women. :confused:

In mind or body?

I thought this thread was for old folks, all I see are a bunch of horny kids. Shame on the lot of ya.
Especially you.

Who says only kids are horny??? :smiley:

Oh be still my antiquated blood pumper! Such lechery and luridness snaking through this thread. Where have our morals gone!! Seriously. I’m sure I left them on the bedside table, but they’re not there any more… maybe I’ll look behind the furnace. Anyone else notice them anywheres?

Seriously. Who started all this disgraceful crap anyway?!

[size=85]hehe[/size]

uh huh… :-"

:open_mouth: [-( [-X

Oh pul-ease! The debauchery was already well underway by the time I got here.

Not that you had anything to do with that.

[size=85]pfft - yeah. right. :unamused: [/size]