Thread for Old Farts Only

Neither [-(

I like all the good clean things in life… boring I know, but hey… that’s how I roll :wink:

these latest war games have made me a bit nervous. i think the older i get, the more i notice just how close to annihilation we are
i don’t think we’re going to make it yall :confused:

:unamused: That’s Mags for ya, the girl’s inpenetrable.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey Kriswest,

Shouldn’t you have put that information in your sig line from day one? Isn’t mentalpause just who you are? Hrmmm.

Wait, should I be posting in this thread? I don’t think I qualify for old and I’m not the gassy sort … now where’s my metamucil …

Mas! You asshole. Don’t you ever answer your fucking emails?

Its the people I hang out with that has put me there, you old wolf :smiley:

Hey Mas. :wink:

Not where my boyfriend’s concerned I ain’t :wink:

Did I say that? :evilfun:

:laughing:

Sorry tent, something happened to hotmail and I lost everything … including some important information on people. Just haven’t used it in two years.

I know I’m not included in that list, I’m a nice frigging guy. Right? Say it, say it now damn it, I’m a nice frigging person. Don’t make me persuade you with the sledgehammer … again. :banana-dance:

Hey Tabby, uhhhh, long time no speaky? ](*,)

Yea, sure, you are a real sweety for a raging rabid msynthropic wolf… I have missed the real sweet kind postings of your rabidity :smiley:

That’s right, if agreement isn’t there to be had, it can only be compliance.

Remind me , am I to fetch you your slippers or am I to get a gun??? :sunglasses: :laughing:

Both actually. Bring me slippers, hand me the gun, kiss on the cheek is optional and then ::boom::

Mission accomplished. :evilfun:

Might i remind you to read my warning notice again :evilfun: :sunglasses: :laughing:

Your prerogative, remind me again. But I’m a MAN baby, and men run stuff. At least that’s what I’ve always been told by other men. King of the Castle, men wear the pants, master of their domain … It’s all about the man baby!!!

Now where’s my kiss on the cheek, and no I’m not asking!!! :banana-dance:

:angelic-halofell: Kiss kiss hon, and I remind you of this also,that men like that can only wear the pants if their women make the pants/buys the pants, clean them and put them in a simple easy to find spot for their men.

Dear heavens man you do belong on this thread I seem to be reminding you quite a bit :happy-wavemulticolor:

As a man, I don’t feel I really have to put up with sort of treatment from a wimmins.

I need a moderator!!! [-X