https://youtu.be/Ra-Om7UMSJc

Kelly Clarkson, 'Because of You
Meno_
ILP Legend

Re: If You're Listening To Music Right Now III

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:04 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Here Magsj, have a Sound Renaissance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbArfStTuLc

Cool tune.. thanks Urwrong. The trees and stars, indeed.. in a forest glade, under a clear night sky :romance-inlove:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

The Lions Anger is Noble

Image Image Image Image Image
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … Clan motto: Nobilis Est Ira Leonis

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:52 am

(Our object of desire isn't to change current belief systems or complicate already convoluted streams of information; we're not trying to even prove ourselves in anyway. We're just human beings similar to yourself. Not superior, the same. Ancestors of the lost world. The conflicts of beliefs you face in your world, are not only the conflict of self yet life, we cannot compel such conflicts to other's will for any self-benefit. The true goal reached here is there is nothing we can say nor do that can convince anyone else of what they don't know for themselves already. And, when the time calls, and you are ready, the barriers of awareness will expand and such confirmed information will be easily perceived, and known to them! Allow them to seek and find out when they are prepared. All will arrive to light in no time.) Ego sum via veritas et vita;Amesha Spenta;Vohu Mano; Allow all things measurable, microbial and astronomical to remain infinite, unchanged and arrive to light.
Pneumatic-Coma

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:32 pm

(Our object of desire isn't to change current belief systems or complicate already convoluted streams of information; we're not trying to even prove ourselves in anyway. We're just human beings similar to yourself. Not superior, the same. Ancestors of the lost world. The conflicts of beliefs you face in your world, are not only the conflict of self yet life, we cannot compel such conflicts to other's will for any self-benefit. The true goal reached here is there is nothing we can say nor do that can convince anyone else of what they don't know for themselves already. And, when the time calls, and you are ready, the barriers of awareness will expand and such confirmed information will be easily perceived, and known to them! Allow them to seek and find out when they are prepared. All will arrive to light in no time.) Ego sum via veritas et vita;Amesha Spenta;Vohu Mano; Allow all things measurable, microbial and astronomical to remain infinite, unchanged and arrive to light.
Pneumatic-Coma

Postby inzydeout » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:55 pm

Inzydeout

"Send my credentials to the house of detention."
"For those who need direction, allow my words of advice be enough guidance in this senseless world."
"Beware the fury of a patient man."

Pneumatic-Coma :mrgreen:
inzydeout

Postby promethean75 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:32 pm

while i don't subscribe to the whole message of this song (equality is not something that should be aspired toward), i still very much like it. what's especially unique about the chili peppers is that they appeared right when all the whiggers started popping up in the music industry... trying to form a bridge between cRap and cRock (think 'limp triscuit'... or biscuit, rather), and yet when kiedis rapped, we didn't get the feeling he thought he was Ice T. moreover, they never compromised their signature sound. the cRap they did was very rare and only a gesture to attract the mainstream audience.

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:29 am

I missed out on Woodstock 99, sounds like the last truly epic concert of our times

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:47 am

Nah... Woodstock 94 was much better, and I think you know why.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:07 am

Oh brother. not this guy again. see how low these knuckleheads wear their guitars? you can do that when all you're doing is banging out power chords.

Breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out brea...

No stop dude. Just stop.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:10 am

Wait a minute. River Pheonix?!
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:15 am

When you should have been a JC Penny's catalogue model but instead your mom got you a guitar when you turned seventeen.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:16 am

promethean75 wrote:Oh brother. not this guy again. see how low these knuckleheads wear their guitars? you can do that when all you're doing is banging out power chords.

Breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out brea...

No stop dude. Just stop.

So women go topless at Woodstock, I see. :shock:

Woodstock, the American version of Glastonbury, but probably with less rain. lol
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

The Lions Anger is Noble

MagsJ

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … Clan motto: Nobilis Est Ira Leonis

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:20 am

What's he saying... 'i waffle my machine'?
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:12 pm

Today is the 75th Anniversary of the Holocaust survivors being liberated from Auschwitz-Birkenau.

So to honor them and all of those who suffered and died in the concentration camps...

https://youtu.be/cxBe45-XEpQ

Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant. Wherever men or women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must—at that moment—become the center of the universe.”

To forget a Holocaust is to kill twice.
Elie Wiesel

You will always be remembered by me. :sad-teareye:
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."

"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."

“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:22 pm

Renzo Arbore canta Piove (Ciao ciao bambina) - Celebration 04/11/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIXkfM39NNk

Nice smooth, jazzy rendition
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."

"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."

“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Tab » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:30 am

https://youtu.be/K7ZqZVunCb4

Insane epic nordic battle-song/lament, very powerful video.
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby MagsJ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:05 am

In honour of today’s gale force winds...

The Lions Anger is Noble

MagsJ

Postby fuse » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:06 am

>~> ~~>

~^~v~^~v~^~v~^~v~^~v~
fuse
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:17 am

Um.. beautiful.. to mine ears

The Lions Anger is Noble

MagsJ

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:02 pm

Pneumatic-Coma

Postby promethean75 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:11 pm

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:53 am

Heinichien:baroque with a shadowy underbelly

https://youtu.be/aaeym0OTDEk
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:12 pm

"Any composition (or improvisation) which remains consonant and 'regular' throughout is, for me, equivalent to watching a movie with only 'good guys' in it, or eating cottage cheese." - FZ

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:29 am

Master Class music:

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment