The main reason I don't believe in God

I’m very well of the urban dictionary definition of nice guy syndrome… nice guys NEVER hit on women because women engage in approach stratification which causes male suicide and they NEVER marry because marriage is a sign of social dominance and hierarchy. They don’t even know what a nice guy is. A nice guy is someone who tries to prevent the suicide homicide and rape and torture rates on planet earth, by using the only possible sentences that prevent them, and yes, they are much better listeners than the assholes women sleep with.

As for the human species, women had no selective pressure, nor did the chimps to gang up on bullies. It’s the best game theory. In fact the best way to end all war, the best war game theory is to have women kill men in their sleep who vow to go to war, it would reverse the female sexual blackmail system and there’d be ZERO war in the human species. This is a FACT!!! By not doing so, they are aiding and abetting all the war, torture and rape that the man just confessed to. Still defending the women to get laid?

But isn’t for such ‘female denial system’ how could the nest ever be protected, while at the same time, tempering the denied agression system of the nest?
Isn’t there an inherent contradiction here whereby the perpetuation of the species is not based on being
nice, but at the very least trying to be fair? I almost said ‘fairy’? Is this the hidden cause of so called ‘political correctness’?

We’re done.

Well… I just lost Statiktech to facts… No that’s not the best game theory, the best game theory is community in a social species. Community above family. War prevention above war abetting.

Calling something a fact doesn’t make it so. If you bothered to substantiate any of the statistics or wild assertions you bandy about, we might have an actual conversation.

Every social scientist (and weight lifter) knows there’s sexual stratification in the human species… it’s just one of those taboo subjects to investigate. Having read more the 400 papers on sexual selection for different species, I can tell you that this has never been done with the human species.

Jesus also said let earth be like the kingdom of heaven. Pointing out the law of sexual stratification would help that immensely. So again you are wrong with your Bible quotes.

@Ecmandu

I am not aware of Jesus ever saying let earth be like the kingdom of heaven. Please quote the Gospel passage you think says this.

Rather, Jesus said, "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. “For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW” Matthew 10:34.

This quote is simply pointing out that the Word of Jesus is so controversial to conventional thinking like your own that it will cause division and arguments even in one’s own family provided there are pagans/Jews and Christians in that family.

@Ecmandu

Why would pointing out your supposed law of sexual stratification help with bringing about the Kingdom of Heaven?

Jesus tells you it’s better to be a eunuch for the sake of the Kingdom of God, and you think Jesus should instead be giving you the advice of Dr. Ruth or Jane Goodall?

If that’s what you think, you don’t know the first thing about Christianity.

Yeah there’s that. there’s also the LORDS PRAYER!!!

Where’s the Gospel passage? Cite it.

“thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven…” ? This doesn’t say Earth is to be like the Kingdom of Heaven. This only says that you should do God’s will here on Earth, as God’s will is obeyed in Heaven. This is a personal message for you to obey God’s will - not some sort of overreaching goal that all of Earth must be turned into a Heaven like bliss.

That’s exactly what it says. Hmm… Bizarre that you don’t see that. I mean, I can’t even word that sentence better if I wanted to to state “Earth should be like heaven”. Which gets back to your other point, which is that there’s no sexual stratification in heaven (presumably, though i don’t know where you pulled this from), but if that’s true, then jesus should have preached against sexual stratification on earth given the lack of ambiguity in the Lords Prayer. Apparently, beyond my comprehension, you see ambiguity in that phrase… shrug sigh

Actually, the last part about sin that you commented on is not how it’s worded… it’s worded so that God will forgive the EXACT sin that you forgive. There’s also a loophole in this… if you forgive everyone for everything, you must be forgiven for being evil incarnate forever and ever and ever.

If you “forgive everyone for everything”, you cannot also be “evil incarnate”.

Evil is about hatred, the effort to destroy another because that other is in some way offensive to you. If you refuse to be offended, thus “forgiving”, you cannot be in a state of hate (the effort to destroy).

My direct quote is NOT how it is worded??? :-s

Do you forgive animals that you kill to eat them? Do you forgive yourself for eating them? That’s not the way the loophole works james… you can be evil as fuck and forgive everything.

Forgiven AS you forgive others…

@Ecmandu

Jesus did preach against various types of sexual sins, like divorce, adultery and prostitution. Jesus also said it is better to live like a eunuch. What more do you want? And no, you do not understand the Lord’s prayer if you think it is some sort of goal oriented message, like Leave the Earth a Better Place Than When You Arrived or Find Your Passion In Life and Make the World a Better Place. It’s not about that at all. You’re mixing secular humanism with Christianity.

Divorce? Marriage is a sin… divorce can’t be a sin. Adultery decreases suicide rates in human populations, and prostitution is the only one I agree with. Don’t tell me I don’t understand the Lords prayer… I used to recite it everyday for years when i was a child. It very clearly appeals to Gods desire to make earth like heaven. It’s not even ambiguous to that regard. What is Christianity then, making the world a WORSE place? Being neutral? Jesus says the greatest sin is indifference.

Evil aka sin or sinful is failing to do, refusing to follow or disobeying God’s will. Evil is not an emotion, although hate as an emotion can certainly bring evil on. Killing an animal generally speaking is not against God’s will. Therefore, killing an animal generally speaking is not evil.