Obama.... what a character!

How this guy single handedly, with a single comment in which he manages to annihilate the value of the greatest power in the world in the blink of an eye, plunges Syria into an absolutely unreal war, causing unspeakable pain, and causing an exodus of muslims into all of what was still left of free thinking Europe… and still goes on television acting smug. He gets smugger all the time. Thank god he leaves office, his face would implode with smugness.

Mass murderer, ruiner of civilizations. Posterboy for the community.

Obama is a pragmatist through and through. It’s why he relies on drones, it’s why he hesitated to stand up against Assad for fear of instigating things with Russia. Obama prefers less dramatic means, like arming rebel factions and making press statements. It’s why he draws a line in the sand on chemical weapons use and then… does nothing.

It’s important to understand that in the US there is huge war fatigue. People here are fed up with endless wars in the Middle East, it’s one reason for popularity of Trump and other isolationists. It would have been good policy to move in right away and crush Assad as soon as all this shit started four years ago or so, but there was very little willingness on the part of Americans for it; couple that lack of willingness with Obama’s pragmatism, with Russia’s strong interest to siding with Assad, and you get the result of what took place in Syria including mass migration of millions of Syrian refugees to Europe. And don’t forget that Russia used its veto power at the security council four times so far to further hinder western efforts to interfere with Assad. ibtimes.com/russia-un-vetoes … ns-2110080

Pragmatism has its place, but real human beings get pissed off with it after a while. Eventually values need to be clearly asserted. Pragmatism and caution are values too but more like grounds on which further values grow. But we should also understand the hesitation on America’s part to keep engaging in nation-building interventions in these middle eastern places. It’s unfortunate that this hesitation wasn’t present in 2003-04, when it would have been really useful, and instead shows up in 2012-16 when action was more important.

he did what corporations told him to do… and the next prez will just do the same. Until people figure out a way to break free from slavery, nothing will change. Way too many people feel safe in their own bubble of perception to even think of it… but for how long?

the deep core issue is the individual himself, forget about politicians, they are the mirror of people’s fears.

slavery is slavery, and the best one is which gives people the impression of having a choice.

There Are More Slaves Today Than at Any Time in Human History
(the left admitting to being powerless)
alternet.org/story/142171/th … n_history/

Maybe the mix is more ominous. The middle east has always been a whirlpool of almost impenetrable mire,going back to where values in that particular area of the world have suddenly changed.

In addition, regional and national boundaries do not at all times cohese with the tribal affiliations which cross them.

The quick rich mentality of heretofore poverty ridden areas, suddenly became prevy to the same syndrome which afflict those acquiering sudden wealth

Tribalism mixed with the shifts in affiliation with various politically aligned interests, effects the evolution of various chamilion type social organizations.

An example is the origin of the middle eastern terrorist. The charge made of the US, that CIA operatives trained Afgan,soldiers in techniques of covert operations, began in the early eighties. Later other groups were drawn in and the operation had to do with destabilizing Soviet influence in the Middle east.

The Assad problem for the US did not start and will not end with Obama, Russian influence in that regionis stubbornly anchored , a long standing policy akin to a kind of Monroe Doctrine in the Middle East

The trained Afghan and Iraqie operators, once the Soviet presence there crashed, in the eighties, due to the break up of the Soviet Empire, needed new battlefields to fight, and became embroiled in local, tribal, and larger battles. They became after all went down, including the Iraqi and Syrian conflicts, the terrorists of today.

The regional conflicts, became projected outward toward major enemies, to prevent implosion of Arab Brothers fighting each other. Therefore most of the outside world became the enemy preventing some sort of Arab unity.

Obama has had from a beggining overestimated the effects that his threats and lines in the sand would have on a region sorrily accustomed to the daily struggle and danger that has become a way of life for the people of this area.

This unfortunate presumption , more fitting as a misdirected legal brief, shows his lack of insight into strategy and the dynamics of complex societal and political mix in this area.

I know Obama sees himself, or likes to present himself in this way, or frame his decisions in this way. But in my book, to qualify as a pragmatist, one must have a faint inkling of what one is doing. Obama is no commander in chief. His pragmatism has been maximally profitable for chaotic forces. In essence his pragmatism vis a vis the non American world, in which he, as ‘the leader of the free world’ (of the greatest military in the world) has great power and thus responsibility is the pragmatism of someone who sees a boiling pot and keeps his distance. Yeah, wise for the moment, but then the pot explodes, and nothing has been saved by the pragmatism. More pragnatic would be to turn down the fire under the pot and risk a blister.

Obama is essentially the archetypical coward, who was elected in war-time, and this ends up savagely exacerbating the war, costing millions of lives in the run and being directly the cause to the further ruin of Europe.

As an ally to western nations, Obama is the most clumsy and inefficient president there has ever been. His spontaneous thrashing of Lybia, a project that has been carefully managed for 50 years by better presidents, is just another exampe of how lethal his policies have been and how theyve started a chaos that may last for a thousand years, and probably will.

Suicide is pragmatic in that it ends problems for the one who kills himself. But it causes a lot of problems for others. Obama is this blind dead man. He has continued W’s foreign politics in the absolute worst possible way. This is the reason the US must now become isolationist. Obama has taken away its capacity for world leadership for now.

Granted he was not alone. Many incompetent idiots on the other side of the isle as well. Current US politics is one big chaotic disaster and the president caps it all.

For all the terrible things Trump says, it is all remarkably sensible and decent compard to the actual things Obama has done.

I urge anyone to read detailed accounts of what happened in Lybia. It’s far worse than what the US did in Chile with Pinochet and all that. But because this was a demoratic presidents, the democrats dont seem to care all that much.

Its very eerie. What happened there was so far more ugly than what happened in Iraq. I guess that is why it is kept silent.

In any case, as I sad the chaos that Obama created and sanctioned while in office will last for over a century. It will cost millions of lives, and it will prevent good things that people had planned across the African continent for maybe ever. So really I see him as the greatest klutz in American military history.

This is the cowardice, and the clumsiness, and the absence of pragmatism; bombing a nation, arming criminals, and laughing on television as its head of state gets tortured to death in a sewerpipe.

The values Obama has asserted are cear: the world is the shit under my shoe.
As someone who had to run from his own country due to the results of American-German (NATO) politics, I dont see Obama as a pragmatist ,as I dont think he intended for any of this. If he had, that would make him more savage than Hitler.
I didnt even mention his constant provocations with Russia. If Putin wasnt such a pragmatist we’d all be fucking toast now.

Kissinger is a pragmatist, after him all US advisors have been lunatics. And after JFK all presidents have simply obeyed their advisors.

Apparently Obama does little but sign autographs these past years, as the consequences of his mistakes accumulate. Of course the Brexit is a direct result of his ‘red line’.

To judge Obama and all this recent US pragmatism we need to take a look at what it actually is that is being done.
What do they do? They arm insurgents. They arm rebels.
Without looking on an individual basis at who they arm.
In the meantime they are surprised with mass domestic killngs.
Karma is a motherfucking bitch, isnt she.

The US under Obama provides childrapists with automatic weapons and humvees. Its very pragmatic because children have no defense. Its very easy to have them raped.

This subject is one of global ongoing war against humanity in which Obama has a huge stake.

If I was religious I would thank god for Donald Trump, the first potential US president since I am on this Earth who has been caught speaking a truth about power.

Yes, it is a fact that Zbigniev Brzezinski is responsible for inventing this modern form of militant islam then.
He is also Obamas advisor now.

We need to remember though that the materials they work with, the religion they so easily form into ISIS like travesty, is perfectly adequate for such a scheme. The responsibility is shared.
No lenience can be given (by us thinkers) to either element in the equation. Both are perfectly sub-human.

(the ideologies and methods. Not the humans subject to them)

Which is why Obama should not have played bluff poker with the lives of millions in that country.

Interesting take.
From within the Arab population this makes sense.
What of the Iranians and the Turks and Pakistanis?

Exactly.
The man hasn’t a bloody fucking clue about human nature. He is like a child walking into a room full of grownups arguing, thinking it is about stuffed animals.

Indeed - he has approached the world of religious conflict as a lawyer. Not make his hands dirty. Except to take on the job of US president is to promise to dirty your hands like no other man. Its the fucking job description.

Ive always been close to Eurasian realities, the large ideological shifts directly influence my family on both sides, so it is personal to me. Sometimes I exaggerate a bit in exasperation at world leaders shallowness.

I was initially in favor of the 2003 war. And I was right about that from a pure geostrategic clean military perspective. Nothing to do with 911 or WMD’s, it was just time for Saddam to go after 14 years of crippling sanctions.

The war was easily won. Then they squandered it.
As Bush called out mission accomplished, Iran submitted a clandestine bequest to the State Department. They would cooperate fully with the US on US terms and accept Israel. One one condition: Iran was not to be invaded.

The State Department tossed it.

Khameini then releved the moderate president from duty and placed Ahmedinejad, a puppet representing a radical line.
The radical line: an all out cal to inhabitants of the Iran Iraq borer region to arm themselves and wander off into Iraq.

I was also one of the first people in Europe to proclaim the future presidency of Obama, back when he was coming up. It is just always so disappointing what happens when the battle has been won. Cowardice ensues. I dont know what causes this - maybe the murders of the Kennedy’s and MLK in that short span of time.

In any case, as the leader of the world largest military, you don’t bluff and then get called on it. People should technically not be able to outbluff the capital that exceeds the sum of the next 25 capitals.
After this happened, what Kennedy had won with the Cuba Crisis fell back in the hands of Eurasian powers. The US military power has now been proven to be as hollow as Soviet power turned out to be.

It’s also a sign of his incompetence, his lack of value, that this racial violence is erupting this way under his presidency. He has not been able to inspire the idea that black people are Americanlistically equal to their white compatriots. He has simply not been able to be the strong man that a president needs to be - I fear that his ideological role as a black man has been leverage in the hands of those that do not understand the responsibility of the strongest. Obama has played the hand of the underdog and this has cost the ones who loved him initially domestically and abroad. I still think he is extremely cool and capable in terms of diplomacy and rhetoric - technically he is an outstanding politician, but practically the world needs someone who is plainly and simply powerful, no to be fucked with, and consistent with his temperament. It’s already fucked. Someone used to dirty hands needs to gather the pieces from the mud.

Democratic America in the meantime is making itself into the comedy following the tragedy -
huffingtonpost.com/entry/don … 6f5648ad11

The left side of the American spectrum has been severed from reality. It happens with the left side of all political spectra in the west. “Left” may simply mean “East” .

It it hadn’t been for for Obamacare, he might have accomplished much. This was just shoving the ground constitution up the throats of the Republicans.

I appreciate that he finds the motivations of the Dallas shooter to be ‘difficult to untangle’ when they happened a day after he chastized us for the imaginary persecution of black people by the cops.

Is Obama also the cause of all those white officers shooting many African Americans over the last few years?

The BLM cause has now reached the UK shores, and the U.K. people (from all backgrounds and ethnicities… coz that’s how we roll) are in full support of the cause, which is consisting of marches and boycotting Target (there) Tescos (here) and Coca Cola (everywhere) and a different conglomerate or three each month.

The U.K. press, media, people, celebrities, police force, politicians, et al are backing the movement… the sooner America acknowledges it has this problem, the sooner a resolution can be found. Denial is for fools =;

No, but his ideology is almost certainly the cause of the media disproportionately reporting it when African Americans are shot by cops. The reality is, blacks are not disproportionately shot by cops over any other race, and when a black person is shot by cops, it is disproportionately more likely that a black cop did the shooting.

The fact that you even think BLM represents a real issue that is happening is partly the fault of Obama, certainly, has he was promoting their lies a day before the Dallas shooting.

You can’t find a solution to a problem that only exists in the minds of leftists, because they don’t want the problem solved- that’s why they made it up. Repeat: Blacks are not targetted by police out of proportion to the amount of crime they commit. There is not a real problem happening between police and cops… There is no statistical data to support that there is. You only think so because people you trust are lying to you and you enjoy believing them.

If you want to address the issue of animosity between blacks and cops, it begins with you: questioning why you believe the people that say cops are unfairly targetting blacks, against all evidence to the contrary. What is it about that narrative that appeals to you? Why do you WANT to buy it?

Ucc, why do you think people want to buy it?

More interesting is to ask about this great lie spreading today in America: the lie that racism doesn’t exist.

I wonder if this lie is a kind of Nietzschean mask.

Fixed- Yes, this level of pragmatism by Obama is cowardice in the extreme.

Ucci - such stats would be welcome man.

It is an impediment to the credibility of ‘blm’ that nobody mentions that this happens under a black president.
Not even he has the stones to do anything whatsoever besides stand there with his sanctimonious terminator head and wail. Hes the pmosy powerful man on the planet and hes black. Why, Why cant the fucker get anything right?

Such a huge stride would be made if so called “minority groups” that hold the highest offices of power, like black people and women, would stop organizing as victims, or at least begin to show some gratitude or at least some healthy pride.

Feminism is the filthiest hypocrisy around, especially as feminists tend to defend ‘islamic religious freedom’ and chastizing men who work to liberate women born in that hell. Im afraid the black positive racism movement is going to end up responsible for the dirtiest types of racist violence.

When are black people going to admit that black culture rules the western world? When is a strong black man going to appear?

With him, Fixed, it’s a perfect example of the irony of not being able to differentiate between the de facto and the de jure aspects of racism; despite his legal education-facts never lie,
but politicians do, by playing roles of phenomenal deception

Its hard, because government offices are both de facto and de jure.
Coming out of racim that killed 90 percent of my family, and certainly didnt allow the rest to get elected into any kind of office, I think Obama is a little ingrate bitch with no notion of the realities of racism.

He squandered his historic election. Now we have to go back 50 years in time. Because he basically represents the negation of his symbolic racial triumph. Hes just an even worse crony than any white man ever was.