Zionist Solutions

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Zionist Solutions

Postby Gloominary » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:07 am

Jakob wrote:Without the Hebrew pillar of spirit the occident will behave as England, Germany and France are doing - all countries where we have been expelled. All countries on the brink of death. Not to speak of Iran, Iraq, Syria, - all peoples lands where we belong among the people. Their attacks on us are literally directed at themselves. We are part of what they are. We are the first sons. Deny it they won't, ignore it they will. Why? I don't understand, I do not grasp the will of a culture to rid itself of a great creative and facilitating intelligence.

You're saying Europeans are dependent on the Jewish spirit for their survival?
Really?
How do you figure?
Are you dependent on Europeans for your survival?
Gloominary
Thinker

Postby Pandora » Fri May 18, 2018 10:33 am

Why don’t Zionists ever talk about Folke Bernadotte?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/mondoweiss.n ... -that/amp/

I think this peace and harmony song that everybody’s singing has long lost its meaning. Does anybody there really believes in peace anymore?
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri May 18, 2018 11:46 am

Gloominary wrote:
Jakob wrote:Without the Hebrew pillar of spirit the occident will behave as England, Germany and France are doing - all countries where we have been expelled. All countries on the brink of death. Not to speak of Iran, Iraq, Syria, - all peoples lands where we belong among the people. Their attacks on us are literally directed at themselves. We are part of what they are. We are the first sons. Deny it they won't, ignore it they will. Why? I don't understand, I do not grasp the will of a culture to rid itself of a great creative and facilitating intelligence.

You're saying Europeans are dependent on the Jewish spirit for their survival?
Really?
How do you figure?
Are you dependent on Europeans for your survival?

If I am dependent on air for survival, does that make you think that air is dependent on me for survival?

Pandora - the Jews have attained the first instances of peace since the Assyrians first genocided them. I don't know why you are so jealous.
Thunderbolt steers all things.
http://beforethelight.forumotion.com - Tree of Life Academy
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri May 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Fixed Cross, confirmed zionist.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic

Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Postby Pandora » Fri May 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Pandora - the Jews have attained the first instances of peace since the Assyrians first genocided them. I don't know why you are so jealous.

Jealous of what? Jews holding on to 2,500 yr old grudge? What does talk of “peace” even mean in this context? Why even hypocritically talk about “truth, peace and harmony” when all you really want is to genocidde the over in return?
Genocidal actions are no stranger to Jews either: https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_warfare

“Peace through justice” rally means “We’re going to kill all of you Arabs/Jews!”
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Sun May 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Jut be glad that you don't know what you're talking about.
Thunderbolt steers all things.
http://beforethelight.forumotion.com - Tree of Life Academy
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Previous

Return to Current Events