Eurovision 2018 Winner

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Eurovision 2018 Winner

Postby Pandora » Sun May 13, 2018 11:51 am

Ugh... I do hope that this song does not become viral now (like that stupid Gangham style song did). They really went the wrong way about addressing the issue of a woman’s image. Now the big girls are fat...anndd stupid - except now, the whole package is going to be perceived as cool, too. (clucking included).
*sigh* It’s this kind of wanton and overly aggressive attitude that’s giving women’s rights movement a bad rep. Image

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror ... 524489.amp

Pandora
Philosopher

Re: Eurovision 2018 Winner

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun May 13, 2018 12:53 pm

So, this is what the revolting and disgusting culture of the E.U. looks like? :-"
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby MagsJ » Sun May 13, 2018 1:06 pm

I found this year's show to be quite a modern affair..

Sweden: to like or not to like.. I don't know..
Cyprus: making like Beyonce, but still don't win..
The rest: obviously unforgettable, coz I vaguely remember them..
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun May 13, 2018 4:53 pm

MagsJ wrote:I found this year's show to be quite a modern affair..

Sweden, let me guess a hood covered Muslim woman singing? The national pride of Sweden no doubt. :lol:
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum

Postby MagsJ » Sun May 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
MagsJ wrote:I found this year's show to be quite a modern affair..

Sweden, let me guess a hood covered Muslim woman singing? The national pride of Sweden no doubt. :lol:

No! this:

Not what I expected from Sweden.. music wise. An older Beiber, perhaps? he's smarmy, but still likeable, :lol:
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Pandora » Sun May 13, 2018 8:49 pm

My guess it’s probably a political statement: Euryope showing solidarity with Israel - because nobody really liked that song! It was trying to be radical and new, okay, but at the same time, it was not tastefully done at all.

Besides, if they really wanted to send a message of empowering women, they could have chosen Slovenia for that. It had a much better presentation of this issue.

[In an official video, Sweden looked like it tried to go back to the 80ies, and I’m not sure how to feel about it. I love 80ies, but it’s not really the same when a new generation tries to copy it]
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Pandora » Sun May 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun May 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Netanyahu's illegitimate daughter? 8)
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun May 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Didn't know Israel could be classified as being European. :lol: When Israel makes orders the E.U. barks apparently.
Zero_Sum

Postby WendyDarling » Mon May 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Pandora wrote:Ugh... I do hope that this song does not become viral now (like that stupid Gangham style song did). They really went the wrong way about addressing the issue of a woman’s image. Now the big girls are fat...anndd stupid - except now, the whole package is going to be perceived as cool, too. (clucking included).
*sigh* It’s this kind of wanton and overly aggressive attitude that’s giving women’s rights movement a bad rep. Image

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror ... 524489.amp

Thanks Pandabear for sharing the horror.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue May 22, 2018 4:43 pm

Zero_Sum

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Tue May 22, 2018 4:50 pm

I guess if you don't want something to go viral, don't embed it and post it and start a discussion about it.

Expecting Eurovision to come up with something meaningful is, well, delightfully optimistic.
Karpel Tunnel
Thinker

Return to Current Events