The Rise of the Masculine Woman

I see things clearly now, with Open Eyes. This is how it is.

The Rise of the Masculine Woman and the Fall of the Oppressed Man

I see it with the decline of Hooters, the rise of the feminist movement, #MeToo etc. Women seem genuinely disturbed by men. There are women at hooters who report severe mental illness after working there. That objectification of their bodies damages woman’s minds.

I’m not saying these women are lying. What I’m saying is these women are really just boys in women’s bodies. Men are becoming more like women, and women are becoming more like children. These women nowadays have male minds. They get disturbed by the idea of a man lusting after them.

All of it gets confusing for the straight, average man. How can someone rationally explain this to him? That he was born into this world, and all he sees are ads telling him its wrong to lust and that sexual advances really traumatize women. How is he supposed to make any mental piece of it? He is told that he is wrong for existing, wrong for being natural. That his natural violent urges for self-defense (such as self-defense to protect one’s home or one’s honor) is wrong and illegal. And taught that he is inherently disgusting for wanting to have sex with women.

It gets even more confusing, when he is bombarded with pictures of women with feminine attitudes, autogynephiles, who seem feminine and proud of their bodies, women who aren’t ashamed of having sex. But the further down he goes, he realizes such women are more like a rainbow, mythical unicorns, a pot of gold, that are some kind of legend. Always the further he goes, he seems to always need more and more status, more and more money, to compete with other males who somehow made it to the pot of gold early.

Then he browses online, on how to pick up these women. And is told, he must do x and do x, and then do y and y. And it all seems rational, yet complicated, unfair, and arduous. Yet he is missing something, his eyes are not truly really open.

What he is missing is what I am about to say to him. This simple truth… Women often date men as pity fucks… That is why there is a long list of requirements… you must do x, behave as x, be confident, be positive, have status, act a certain way, dress a certain way, etcetera. Because its all a pity fuck, women have no real attraction, either they want to satisfy their autogynephile desires, or need money, or are bored and lonely… Women have no real love or real attraction towards most males, its all just a pity fuck because they feel sorry, like a nursing a wounded animal… Obviously if the wounded animal is disrespectful, they will say “How dare they, noone owes you anything”…Since they feel like they are providing a service, a charity, putting themselves out there, they aren’t attracted in any genuine way

Let me simplify this for you. The women you want is the women that all men want. The reason why you find them elusive is because you’re one of the people that shoots down other people who take a knee. They’re moving directly towards the women as men, and in your eyes and others, they get reduced to children as you run from the trauma of your future actions. Once on the other side of the killing that you will do, you will start to become the person you should be which wind up with the person of the opposite gender that you’ve been trying after, except they won’t look the same because they, like you, will have killed. This will give you something in common and a base to work from to overcome your issues, the same as the women and men you saw becoming childish had already done. You will also have to struggle through our combined resentment the same as we have had to struggle through yours and others like you. I can know all of this to be true based on how you act and react. You won’t fully believe it until you’re too caught up in it to back out of it. Along the way to your later death where you kill yourself, you will reconcile and put to right all the wrongs you’ve done in the process of running from your future actions. You won’t be so smug, then. And, for you putting yourself to death, which you will have to do, you will be granted some redemption and some chance to be the individual you’ve often tried to be in your life. Same process, your eventual mate will be doing the same and you will see in each other what you both have been trying to be; what you’ve hated others for to the point of that being one of the main reasons why you kill the one you’re going to kill.

You are so full of shit dude.

What the hell are you even babbling about? Get a psychiatrist. You’re just making up shit, it probably sounds good to you but to me it just sounds like a babbling brook.

Not even true completely, but yes captain obvious its true in general that most good women are taken and hard to get.

No, I actually respect faggots who take a knee, fuck republitards who are the real traitors of this country.

Here is where the nonsense deepens…what the fuck are you on about m8. Future actions dont effect the present, according to common sense physics.

When did I say I would kill anyone? I said Hitler’s mistake was going on mass genocides. That people would be more agreeable to my dictatorship if they weren’t in fear of their lives.

If I kill myself, how will I reconcile or change the past? I wont even exist. You sound like a crazy…

Your reaction is actually evidence of the truth of what I said. You know from your own observations of the world around you that people that react with that tone are usually lying and covering up.

Actually it says online that honest people rage and get angry, while people who are lying tend to just be anxious, quiet and uncomfortable

Women are even worse off than men.

Listen to their songs. There is such morbid sorrow at the basis of todays girl-songs. The producer will just cut their saddened to death soul in pieces and make an uuuuh ah! Ehee uh ah! autotune mesh of it and stomp a funky beat on it and then it gets on air straight to rape everyone’s hearts.

Men will always have it easier with sex in the end. As fucked up as it gets, women do not gain power or joy from using themselves as tools for selfie-making. It’s a dead end street for the urban biuytch.

No I don’t think so.

Most songs on the radio are written by men, women just sing them. Men are too masculine and so they make songs that sound like garbage.

No i don’t think so. Even though women seem to have male minds nowadays, they can always go lesbian if their disgust with men makes the sex no longer satisfying.

You’re with the wrong woman. She hasn’t marked you as hers; or, if she’s tried, it’s failed. I’m not even going to bother with what you typed up, because I’m a little bit tired of arguing my way through it. Spent the past couple years on arguments like that.

"i’m not even going to bother with what you typed up, because I’m a little bit tired of arguing my way through "

I’m so sick of you weaklings gathering here.
Please make your own “I’m so tired I want to die but I don’t have the guts to kill myself” forum and take all the other fags with you.

Civility please.

You’re still struggling with fighting for your straightness. You were one of those people whose daddy stuck his cock in their ass and then turned around, whupped them up and told them not be gay. You were in the groups of people who went around smearing the queers. There’s some regret, but there’s a bit of pride because you were simultaneously helping the little ‘queers’ toughen up. They looked like how you felt some times. The woman that you’re currently with is probably your last long term relationship before your true long term relationship and she’s probably already working on her own and beyond you. You might be the type of person I’ve found that is likely to kill such a woman and eventually kill yourself and the reasons beyond the criminal, beyond the unavoidable emotional you will only truly know and appreciate as you enter those moments like entering past an event horizon.

‘Dickinson’; because Dickindaughter was too obvious.

Pilgrims coming over from England were told what their new names were: dickinson, dickerson and dickson. ‘We saw what you were doing down there in baggage.’