anger management

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

anger management

Postby lordoflight » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:43 pm

i get tired of dealing with phobes and sjws on a daily basis. It is beyond irritating that I'm single and instead of a loving relationship all i get to do is defeat ignorant arguments of phobes all day. Then to rub it in, constantly stabbed in the back by fucking worthless sjws who do nothing except try to promote a fascist nannystate of garbage.

everytime an sjw tries to take away one of my rights i deep down hope they get burned alive. Because I am not a nazi because the ovens I fantasize about putting them into is an oven of a Train not a camps. Also sometimes i think about gasoline, because you know i am such a simpleton and stupid, thats what sjws think I am anyway, gasoline is for simpletons of simple taste obviously because thats what the clown said.

i dont hate all sjws but you know, the really fucking irritating sjws that want to ban your fucking rights all the time. I dont believe all sjws deserve to die but many do.

I dont want to live like this. I just wanted to be loved. Guess i cant have love just surrounded by filthy fascists who want to take away my rights. I go to mental therapy they tell me its wrong to have violent thoughts. That i need to be a goodie-two -shoes cuck and forgive and forget.

So i am wondering advice of anger management. I used to be a really nice person who was shocked and disturbed at the idea of burning people alive. But ive been through so much horror of this garbage world and people are so evil that now, i cannot help but wonder if they actually deserve it.

lordoflight

Re: anger management

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:25 am

lordoflight wrote:So i am wondering advice of anger management. I used to be a really nice person who was shocked and disturbed at the idea of burning people alive. But ive been through so much horror of this garbage world and people are so evil that now, i cannot help but wonder if they actually deserve it.

There is a tonne of literature available at the end of a search engine..

Best not to engage with annoying types, as it is best to avoid a negative emotional reaction, over the need for love.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:37 am

Pretty sure Jesus wants you to love your enemies and all that so I mean I'd just get to it.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby lordoflight » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:45 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Pretty sure Jesus wants you to love your enemies and all that so I mean I'd just get to it.

Pretty sure jesus never existed...
lordoflight

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:52 am

He'll forgive you for that post. You should forgive your enemies like he forgives you.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby lordoflight » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:57 am

Last edited by lordoflight on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
lordoflight

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:01 am

People make fun of you for not being gay?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby lordoflight » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:13 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:People make fun of you for not being gay?

You've never had to hang around them. They have this reverse racism of worship bbc. And they act like cunty feminists who shame you for wanting pussy. That's what this world has turned into, nowadays these fucking sjws will call it rape if you even dare to flirt with a woman, if you even flirt you will lose your job. Fucking insanity.

I don't hate all sjws but the ones i hate are beyond the capacity of me to hate.
lordoflight

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:50 am

Yeah getting laid without offending people can be tricky. I tell this one friend of mine....It's like bird watching. You can't just go running into the woods toward the birds. You gotta sprinkle a little birdseed, then just kind of linger around and watch. You don't disturb the habitat. Inevitably, one will fly over and land on you.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Return to Psychology and Mind