Corona Virus Outbreak from Turd

I saw Magsj “The Censorship Queen” jump on the Anti-Vaxxer band wagon lying about detergents in vaccines mumbling Physician Heal Thyself to one of the crackpots on this forum. But I also note it appears Tab died from the Corona Virus, having stopped posting shortly after he said the virus hit Smyrna’s local university where he taught. So hoping one of you look into what I’m posting here instead of bullshitting themselves. My info comes from Dr. Been and MedCram, both doctors on YouTube, it is the vitamin formula they take to keep themselves from getting sick from Corona Virus, should help with others as well.

The vitamins they take:
Quercetin & Zinc - it is a Zinc Ionophore like hydroxychloroquine but is bought in vitamin form. A Zinc Ionophore by itself is useless without Zinc, and even seen some idiot medical studies testing the effectiveness of zinc Ionophores minus the zinc, which is like testing gun accuracy without bullets. Zinc will push Copper out of your system, but Zinc is often sold with Copper combos. I’ve used it for my vitiligo for years, but it wasn’t until MedCram then Dr. Been broke down the medical studies and explained what a Zinc Ionophore actually was that it occurred to me I needed it too. Since then I’ve had fairly rapid skin regrowth because the Zinc can get into my cells finally. It needs to get into your cells to fuck up respiratory viruses too.

1. NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)
    It has from my understanding from Med Cram liver functions that aids in filtering- Corona Virus likes to sit in the liver and spine, and this helps to push it out. It has a more important function acting as a blood thinner, which is really important for Corona Virus because Corona Virus causes micro blood clots in the capillaries of the lungs, suffocating people.

2. D3- Don’t take this in combination with Calcium, too much supplementation of both can lead to issues landing you in the hospital. Also D3 kicks Vitamin K2 out of the the blood, and seen people try to balance the two over hours or days apart which is silly because D3 has a half life of like 2 months, timing doesn’t much matter. I’ve seen vitamin combos of D3 with K2. For vegetarians D2 exists but never heard any positives.

3. MedCram finally convinced my to stop taking High Fructose Corn Syrup- I was calorie counting and knew the calories in a Mountain Dew after a six mile hike in the summer didn’t matter if stopping in a gas station, but was putting on stomach fat anyway despite getting less than my expected daily value of calories. What it does is stops D3 from changing into 25-OH, which is the active form of the vitamin the immune system uses. The High Fructose Corn Syrup transforms it into a inactive form OH-24, and the low calories from the corn syrup then gets broken up and lands in the male abdomen wildly disproportionate to the caloric intake on the bottle. Since learning this I’ve cut down completely my intake and lowered my weekly supplement of D3 to see if responses were holding, hurting or improving and I improved on less intake.

4. Pneumonia shots- Walmart carries them, about $125 a piece. You get two injections, spaced out over a year, with batches of different viruses. They get supplies in intermittently, cause of hospital demand (I’m presuming sick patients get them). Great way to prevent a secondary infection (that’s when a disease sneaks up on you when your immune system is wrecked fighting something else). No prescription is necessary. No, they don’t put detergents in the fucking shots you fucking idiots. If you smoke I strongly recommend this.

Limits on the use of Zinc Ionophores I’ve seen mentioned by those two doctors:

Hydroxychloroquine can cause heart beats to lengthen, we have a specific wave pattern and it causes the cusp of the Main wave to drift into the next a bit, so if you have heart issues talk to a doctor. Remember, it is used world wide as a anti malarial drug for years and is near universally applauded as safe. Also used to suppress immune system response in Lupus and Vitiligo. Does Quercetin do this too? I don’t know.

Hydroxychloroquine also isn’t recommended in the height of a infection. It is best used from what I gather early on (when you don’t know your infected) or very later stage in the walking pneumonia stage when you’ve largely recovered but have a damn deep cough you can’t get rid of. I caught bronchitis in January down south and still had it up to the end of my last post- then learned this vitamin combo- cleared it up fast.

Will this work on African Swine Flu? It is a respiratory virus so likely, but won’t know until it is reported what the counter indications are and best practices. Since I need this for my vitiligo and want to pass the Corona Virus quick once I get it with the fewest symptoms possible, I’m going this route unless I see a report saying it aids it.

I’m also in a bit of shock seeing medicine politicize by the left, especially CNN warning people not to take Hydroxychloroquine because Trump takes it and it will kill you. It is a extremely common old medicine used by millions around the globe, WTF are you shitheads talking about. If you have heart beat irregularities talk to a doctor. Strongly recommend looking into old videos from the two doctors I listed and watch their videos examining studies on the tests done and their take.

I’m also deeply disappointed in the left with the BLM movement in that liberal cities started off with strict quarantines that were illogical and retarded (especially in Michigan and parts of Kentucky), and then applauded mass racially motivated rioting- and then demanded everyone to lock down again… we were doing fairly well on cracking down on the numbers of people who died from infection and had new drugs put out that can reduce the need for ventilation and days in the hospital- and then these crackheads had to go and pull this shit. I was expecting teams spraying the streets with alcohol sprayers and the installation of UV-C lighting in subways and public places by now in cities, and see the exact opposite- protests and burning down cities. My new city was hit and decided I’m not living there anymore so will relocate. Didn’t realize there were that many liberals living there. Recall my post on Minneapolis and liberal violence, how the most democratic cities are the most violent and wildly inflate national gun violence statistics in the us. Well it is happening again now. I wasn’t expecting the riots to begin until rent protections ended (no way to dodge that), and so it mutated from economic desperation to liberal ideological angst. It is very bizarre this is the route they decided to take, but due to the polarized nature of politics everyone responding to the left sudden rejection of their own agenda in forcing quarantine have themselves rejected the leftist control and now most young idiots (Mr. Reasonable is a good archetype) are walking about mooing saying it doesn’t fucking matter, blah blah blah and face breathing on one another.

So there is little point in forcing these bans. West Virginia, Ohio and Maryland has to ban Pennsylvania from crossing the border to buy beer (PA banned beer) and we had little armies of hobos and old wine drinking liberals sleeping in our streets during the outbreak- literally had to ban them from entering our states and buying liquor from idiot state level quarantine laws (addicts had to drive to the border to get their fix and now we have laws on the books banning them, and PA had to restructure it’s law). Just idiot stuff like this. My prediction of airport rollouts of coronavirus checkpoints and on spot testing only had partially materialized and Trump hasn’t pushed for widespread adoption of Zinc Ionophores (with zinc) yet which is disappointing. Seriously- had these two properly materialized instead of half assed we would have the disease much better controlled. Not just that but regular flu as well and other similar viruses. The most obvious routes forward with minimal impact are acknowledged and put on the back burner- the left resurrected Hitler’s reich and are matching around like a bunch of crazed fascists and are making no sense in their policies while Trump isn’t encouraging them to adopt obvious measures like spraying, UVC light adoption (it is a form of UVC safe on the skin, doesn’t penetrate cells but zaps viruses sitting on the skin), airport testing and Zinc Ionophore adoption by the public with discussions of what the counter indications are. That matters 100x more than making everyone sit at home, and most of what I said doesn’t require a doctors prescription as Quercetin can be bought off amazon (mine are yellow plastic tablets, the Zinc is whitish).

I’m hoping less for a favorable discussion or reply here on this forum than I’m hoping for readers not logged in to consider looking over MedCram and Dr.Been.

This is a simple virus for most to manage but we have some real idiots in power- worst are in liberal states. Completely fucking inept. Ban churches where people sit in cars separated from one another but allow drive thrus? Really? Ban conservative protests but applaud liberal protests? Adopt a Maoist racial superiority movement that needlessly divides people into races, sounds like it was born from Kropotkin’s and Joker’s rancid ass fucking, their little racist butt baby doing the Hitler Liberal Salute while most people are sitting at home thinking they had to do it to stop others from being infected and dying. Fucking reason I’m independent. I have a lot of criticism of republicans but it appears the left just committed a absolute political suicide. US has no possible way foreword under them now. Trump will at least try a half assed policy in the right direction, but Democrats are constantly trying to replicate the collapse of the Weimar Republic. Notice how Twitter and Facebook are resembling this site under Magsj and Only_Humean? How bad it was, we lost all our diversity in thought under them, only the racist slime balls are left posting here now. All the good guys left. Now it is like there is a Carleas working on each of these companies fucking the public in the ass with mass political censorship, and all we get are idiotic race wars crafted by the left in exchange. Fucking shitty deal, I don’t want any of it. I fucking hate the left and their bullshit Mein Kampf attitude. I don’t care about your fake as shit little world- like remember how Iambigious would say Dasein Dasein Dasein because in Vietnam he defected to the Vietnamese and was sent to Cambodia and started aborting Khmer Babies, saying he didn’t know the difference because from his perspective the US was the bad guys- like Anakin Skywalker turning into Darth Vader- and that’s why living in a liberal shithole like Baltimore is so great cause they got everything figured out and we are all bad objectivist. Fuck the entirety of the left. I want mature, responsible government with smart clear headed governors and capable cabinet members at the helm. Left wasted all this time going after competent ones like Flynn for politics and trying bullshit impeachments during a plague instead of practicing good government. I fucking hate the left so fucking much, a bunch of evil little shits who will cause the human race to go extinct.

Take your fucking vitamins, look up the two channels, talk to a doctor, look for facts beyond what I wrote, and fuck this Mini-Hitler Butt Baby terrorizing everyone.

Oh- the locust are spreading, in India, and worst China/ and China has had mass flooding along the Yangtze River- three gorges dam is expected to collapse soon fucking over 400 million people, they also have multiple locust plagues, and the largest dust storm in history hit China, and multiple pandemics hitting, and I’m assuming someone in the Chinese Communist Party said some fucking shit to piss off god cause this shit is turning into Biblical Plague territory. Beijing even got hail during the lockdown in Beijing (yes, the Corona Outbreak never stopped in China and much of Beijing is locked down)- the hair is the size of baseballs and is shaped like the Corona Virus. Fucking Corona Virus shaped hail. They gone and pissed off God something nasty, like Pharoah. We haven’t seen this shit since the collapse of the Bronze Age. Oh- and China got it’s ass kicked in a recent hand to hand medieval border battle with India too, and their Belt and Road project is collapsing all over- Kenya just backed out ruling the contract illegal after 2/3rd of the railway was built, and China isn’t getting compensated either. China is fucking getting hit hard from every direction. Expecting the first coup in the next three years. And yes, FIRST COUP.

P.S. That was from Turd.

All fake news:

I only ever removed shit posts from public view/I’m not an anti-vaxxer/there are many aggravants in vaccines/I didn’t mumble.

Read Tab’s last post… it’s very self-explanatory.

Did you know that each separate COVID-19 test from one person is counted each time as a new case, so massively inflating the number of actual cases, here, and that all deaths in 2020 have been attributed to the virus. No? well now you do…

Yo, Turd!

Lobbing them in here from a distance? Hell, anyone can heap scorn another when another is not actually given the opportunity to respond.

For example, in an exchange…here?

Or one with Maia as the facilitator?

Clearly, we both revel in polemics. And, apparently, we are both war veterans. But only one of us is still the rabid objectivist.

On the other hand, when I do manage to reduce the rabid objectivists down to the sort of verbal diarrhea we get from you above – Yo, KT! – I can’t help but wonder if he is even up to the challenge.

You do sound rather frantic, frenzied and frenetic.

So, are you?

Especially with the quantum numbered sock puppetseeing mind games abiding in playfully delightful ways that boundaries are jerked around.!

Why doesen’r anybody listen to experts?

‘American medical experts are urging political leaders to shut down the United States to contain the pandemic after the country surpassed 4 million Covid-19 cases.’

Isn’t the handwriting already on the wall to stop all the whitewash?

Just saying…

Because there are are experts saying the experts are wrong, and everybody is an expert, as well.

Lol…

On the brighter side, this:

“Dr Anthony Fauci said a coronavirus vaccine could be developed by October but more likely by November. The infectious disease expert’s comments came as the National Institutes of Health and Moderna started a large Phase 3 trial for its vaccine candidate.”

I agree that the amount of lies incorporated into the outcomes of this pandemic have been over the top. Now how do all the lies tie into businesses not being able to order coins to make change? The grocery store manager told me that she cannot order coins to make change on purchases so I’ll need to pay on credit card/atm or pay with exact change. What’s causing a coin shortage? Could it be the first major test run where people won’t be able to expect change returned ushering in the omittance of coin usage? No coins, then no paper money so everyone may end up using bitcoins or some such nonsense where the oligarchs can immediately cut off your access to finances. The pandemic lead to the end of coin and paper currency, how convenient.

@WendyDarling That hasn’t happened here, so a US-only/elsewhere thing?

It is probably a way of getting money laundering and mass fraud under control, which would allow more money to go back into circulation.

I don’t trust the “long plan” of elites.

I think Wendy is the most accurate. Insightful.

Posted in error…

A current story on Zerohedge.com. Why is there a coin shortage, I ask again? I read your answer Mags but didn’t understand what pennies, nickels, and quarters have to do with fraud.

For years there’s been political talk of getting rid of pennies, then nickels, and so on and so forth until coins are no longer in circulation, then the elimination tactics will move onto the paper currency. It’s hard to have a one world government and totally fucking control every iota of value if many foreign, non-cyber currencies exist. Guess we’ll see if this coin crisis goes global.

An answer can be arrived at by the powers of deduction.

During the lockdown period, all notes were replaced with brand-spanking-new shiny ones, so removing any old and fraudulent notes out of circulation… I heard that the problem was very rife here.

Just asking for a friend…

118FA6D9-E983-4BD0-9116-6FD9B77EFE12.jpeg

Ready for some more nasty news? A new strain of the virus is evolving:

COVID-19 mutation may be evolving to bypass mask-wearing, hand-washing
By Jackie Salo

September 24, 2020 | 2:23pm

A new COVID-19 mutation appears to be even more contagious, according to a study — and experts say it could be a response by the virus to defeat masks and other social-distancing efforts.

Scientists in a paper published Wednesday identified a new strain of the virus, which accounted for 99.9 percent of cases during the second wave in the Houston, Texas, area, the Washington Post reported.

The paper, which has not been peer-reviewed, said people with the strain, known as the D614G mutation, had higher loads of virus — suggesting it is more contagious.

Though the strain isn’t more deadly, researchers said it appeared to have adapted better to spread among humans.

David Morens, a virologist at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said the findings suggest that the virus may become more contagious and that this “may have implications for our ability to control it.”

He said it’s possible that the virus had evolved to resist efforts such as hand-washing and social distancing.

“Wearing masks, washing our hands, all those things are barriers to transmissibility, or contagion, but as the virus becomes more contagious, it statistically is better at getting around those barriers,” Morens told the newspaper.

FILED UNDER CORONAVIRUS , RESEARCH , 9/24/20

© 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Good news from Pfizer: Already plans made to distribute vaccine:

"LOGISTICS REPORT

Pfizer Sets Up Its ‘Biggest Ever’ Vaccination Distribution Campaign

The U.S. pharmaceutical giant is preparing to ship billions of Covid-19 vaccines using frozen boxes, cargo planes and trucks in a mega logistics operation

Updated Oct. 21, 2020 6:13 am ET

In Kalamazoo, Mich., a stretch of land the size of a football field has been turned into a staging ground outfitted with 350 large freezers, ready to take delivery of millions of doses of Covid-19 vaccine before they can be shipped around the world.

The facility is a hub in the sprawling supply chain Pfizer Inc. has built to handle the delivery of a vaccine widely awaited as a possible relief from the coronavirus pandemic. The U.S. pharmaceutical giant says it wants to deliver up to 100 million doses this year and another 1.3 billion in 2021.

The Logistics Report

Top news and in-depth analysis on the world of logistics, from supply chain to transport and technology.

Like other drugmakers testing potential vaccines, Pfizer is urgently laying the groundwork with its logistics partners so it can move quickly if its vaccine gets the go-ahead from the Food and Drug Administration and other regulators around the world.

“It’s the biggest-ever vaccination campaign,” said Tanya Alcorn, Pfizer’s supply-chain vice president. “If we get the FDA approval, we will be able to ship the vaccines very shortly after.”

The New York-based drugmaker is working with Germany’s BioNTech SE on one of several experimental Covid-19 vaccines in late-stage testing. Pfizer says it may know whether its vaccine works by the end of October and that it could be ready to apply for emergency-use authorization of its Covid-19 vaccine by late November.

The company’s effort to deliver relief to pandemic-weary populations will revolve around refrigerated storage sites at two of the company’s final assembly centers—the Kalamazoo facility and another in Puurs, Belgium—and rely on dozens of cargo-jet flights and hundreds of truck trips every day. Distribution centers in Pleasant Prairie, Wis., and in Karlsruhe, Germany, have been outfitted for extra storage capacity.

Pfizer so far has spent about $2 billion on developing the vaccine and setting up the distribution network.

The U.S. government placed an initial order for 100 million doses, with the option to purchase 500 million additional doses. The EU ordered 200 million doses with an option for another 100 million. Japan ordered 120 million doses and the U.K. 30 million. Countries in South America and in the Asia-Pacific region also have placed significant orders.

In a typical vaccination campaign, pharmaceutical companies would wait until their product is approved before buying raw materials, establishing manufacturing lines and setting up supply chains to ship a vaccine.

Pfizer Chief Executive Albert Bourla said that the company began setting the groundwork for its supply chain in March, when it kicked off its vaccine development.

“Ensuring over a billion people globally have access to our potential vaccine is as critical as developing the vaccine itself,” he said.

Pfizer says it is preparing for distribution in case the vaccine wins authorization, with hundreds of thousands of doses already in the company’s warehouses in the U.S. and Europe.

To keep the vaccines safe in transit and to move them fast, Pfizer designed a new reusable container that can keep the vaccine at ultracold temperatures for up to 10 days and hold between 1,000 and 5,000 doses. The suitcase-sized boxes, which are packed with dry ice and tracked by GPS, will enable Pfizer to avoid the larger, temperature-controlling containers used in transportation, giving it more flexibility to ship the vaccines faster since planes and trucks won’t have to wait for the standard refrigerated metal boxes.

Pfizer expects to load those boxes on a combined 24 trucks a day from Kalamazoo and Puurs that will move roughly 7.6 million doses daily to airports.

The company plans to take cargo space on an average of 20 flights a day on planes operated by FedEx Corp. , United Parcel Service Inc. and DHL International GmbH to fly the vaccines as close as possible to vaccination centers, ranging from big medical facilities to far-flung hospitals. The air carriers are also in line to handle the next leg of the vaccine’s journey, trucking the doses to sites close to where they will be administered.

Total delivery time, from distribution center to point of use, is expected to be an average of three days, the company said.

Cargo airlines are scrambling to arrange scores of extra flights to move the vaccines. They could hit distribution channels at the height of the peak season for shipping goods ahead of the year-end holidays, squeezing expedited shipping capacity.

Unlike traditional vaccine rollouts, Pfizer plans to bypass distribution wholesalers, including McKesson Corp. , which has been tapped by the U.S. government to distribute Covid-19 vaccines through the federal Operation Warp Speed program.

“For the most part, we are not going to be building inventory,” Ms. Alcorn said. Going through wholesalers, she said, “adds time that we don’t have, and adds a touch point to a sensitive frozen product, taking it off and on trucks.”

Governments around the world are debating the timeline for offering Covid-19 vaccines to the public, as drugmakers speed up development. WSJ’s Daniela Hernandez explains the potential health risks linked to fast-tracking vaccines. Photo: Siphiwe Sibeko/AP

Julie Swann, a North Carolina State University professor of industrial and systems engineering, and a health-care supply-chain expert who advised the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on the H1N1 virus response, said the biggest complications in distribution likely would come closer to the final point of delivery rather than the first stages of shipping.

“Transportation from the manufacturer into a state is only the first step of what needs to be done,” she said. “The real challenges that concern me have to do with the ultralow cold storage. That is where we are in a space that is completely new for our systems in the U.S. for large-scale and wide geographic distribution.”

Shipments may have to be unpacked and moved in smaller lots, for instance, beyond the initial delivery point, increasing the chance that temperature controls could break down, Dr. Swann said.

“As logistics become more complicated around the secondary distribution, that’s going to take a little bit longer,” said Dr. Swann.

©2020 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

__
Londoners, in West End’s Soho, crying about not being able to drink
out past 10pm, ergo… and forever-now-known as ‘The London Covid Riots Of 2020’. :laughing:

#about last Friday / wasn’t there, didn’t do that:

I think it is a way of removing money from Your control just like they do with everything else.

Thus removing money from the hands of money launderers, no?

That means drug money, sex-trafficking money, the prostitution-racket money, protection-racket money… so illegal money.