Corona Virus Outbreak from Turd

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Corona Virus Outbreak from Turd

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:25 am

I don’t trust the “long plan” of elites.

I think Wendy is the most accurate. Insightful.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:09 am

Posted in error..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

Nobilis Est Ira Leonis | Om Surya Devaay namah | Manus justa nardus
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …Suryaloka.. the sun

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:21 pm

One Chik-Fil-A Franchise Is Offering Free Food For Your Coins

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
by Tyler Durden
Tue, 07/28/2020 - 19:35
TwitterFacebookRedditEmailPrint
Amid the nationwide coin shortage, businesses across the U.S. have been offering their customers specials to bring in coins. Smaller mom and pop convenience stores may offer a cup of coffee, while other companies - notably Chick-fil-A - are even going as far as offering free food.

A current story on Zerohedge.com. Why is there a coin shortage, I ask again? I read your answer Mags but didn’t understand what pennies, nickels, and quarters have to do with fraud.

For years there’s been political talk of getting rid of pennies, then nickels, and so on and so forth until coins are no longer in circulation, then the elimination tactics will move onto the paper currency. It’s hard to have a one world government and totally fucking control every iota of value if many foreign, non-cyber currencies exist. Guess we’ll see if this coin crisis goes global.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:29 am

WendyDarling wrote:A current story on Zerohedge.com. Why is there a coin shortage, I ask again? I read your answer Mags but didn’t understand what pennies, nickels, and quarters have to do with fraud.

An answer can be arrived at by the powers of deduction.

During the lockdown period, all notes were replaced with brand-spanking-new shiny ones, so removing any old and fraudulent notes out of circulation.. I heard that the problem was very rife here.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

Nobilis Est Ira Leonis | Om Surya Devaay namah | Manus justa nardus
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …Suryaloka.. the sun

Previous

Return to Current Events